Anime Central Forums: The Official Children's Programming Thread - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Official Children's Programming Thread ACen Kids is back for 08

#1 User is offline   Yumeko Sama 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9212

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:49 PM

Nice time for me to forget my login for the forums...Anyway I found it and I am back.

First Yes Children's Programing will be back with more activities and crafts and in a better location than the previous years.

We have worked hard this year to greatly improve Children's Programing by adding more activities and crafts so if you do not feel like doing a craft project, you can always join in on the activity currently going on. Some of the activities we have planned include:

• Para Para
  • Children's Masquerade
  • Stories and Games from Japan
  • Video Game Tournaments
  • Plus much more.

Also for all children who come with their parents, they can enter for a chance to win a Nentindo Wii.

I will post the guidelines for the tournaments and masquerade later today but this year for the masquerade there will be prizes.

Please be advised that Children's Programming is not and I repeat NOT a child care service.
Take a bow this scene is coming to an end.

#2 User is offline   Cuddles116 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 7378

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:38 AM

Hi I was wondering if there was a place I could find the kid programming if it's been finalized or if there is more information about the children's masquerade. I didn't see it listed in the programming that was posted a few days ago.
JenFur
Toxic Kiwi Wig/Prop Commissions
Anime Central 2011
. . Fri - Scanty (w/ Brief)- Panty & Stocking
. . Sat - Panty (w/ Brief)- Panty & StockingHalloween 2011 - Alice - Resident Evil Afterlife
Pictures - ACEN Aftershock, ACEN 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, Reactor 2009, 2007, [size=2]2006

#3 User is offline   Yumeko Sama 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9212

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:40 PM

View PostCuddles116, on May 12 2008, 11:38 AM, said:

Hi I was wondering if there was a place I could find the kid programming if it's been finalized or if there is more information about the children's masquerade. I didn't see it listed in the programming that was posted a few days ago.

Children's programming information is not listed with Panel programmings information. I had not sent the list seeing as there was a last minuet change and becuase of outside work obligations I had not had the chance to e-mail it but I am now and hopefully it will be up in a couple of days. Or if you cannot wait for it to be posted online, I can e-mail you a copy
Take a bow this scene is coming to an end.

#4 User is offline   Cuddles116 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 7378

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:10 PM

View PostYumeko Sama, on May 12 2008, 06:40 PM, said:

Children's programming information is not listed with Panel programmings information. I had not sent the list seeing as there was a last minuet change and becuase of outside work obligations I had not had the chance to e-mail it but I am now and hopefully it will be up in a couple of days. Or if you cannot wait for it to be posted online, I can e-mail you a copy

Do you think it would be posted online before Thursday? Actually as long as it will be in the bags Thursday during badge pickup it isn't too pressing of an issue, I was just getting my plans all together and was going to make sure to add some kid activities into my plans so I don't forget them.
JenFur
Toxic Kiwi Wig/Prop Commissions
Anime Central 2011
. . Fri - Scanty (w/ Brief)- Panty & Stocking
. . Sat - Panty (w/ Brief)- Panty & StockingHalloween 2011 - Alice - Resident Evil Afterlife
Pictures - ACEN Aftershock, ACEN 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, Reactor 2009, 2007, [size=2]2006

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users