Anime Central Forums: D-i-l-l-e-m-a! - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

D-i-l-l-e-m-a! trust me, you have to read this...

#31 User is offline   otaku_man7 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 1378

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:42 PM

View PostSayuri-chan, on May 5 2008, 01:51 AM, said:

That's a good idea. I've read through other people's suggestions and they are right. You shouldn't have to play mediator in your own room with someone who has made it more than clear that they don't want to be romantically with you, and they aren't acting like they want to be your friend either. It kind of sounds like she's just mooching off of you because you have a room in the hotel. >.>;; *gives hugs* Don't let her push you around in your own space, and if things really get that bad, I'm sure your friends that are with you will realize that you were being the better person and trying to just be nice and give her a place to crash. While a bad idea in general to share space with an ex, I think it shows your true character by doing such a thing to begin with. (A really nice guy!)

I hope you have a great time at the con, and seriously, don't stress yourself out and don't let her do that to you either. Conventions are all about having fun, and even if you weren't at a con, no one should let their ex stress them out to any extent like that. Decisions were made, if she still wants to keep things going, then maybe its time for someone to give her a reality check.

Thats the best advice so far. I'm just afraid of her trying to "get" to me by hassling me at the convention. If she does hassle me, then I'm going to give her an ultimatum of either shaping up or shipping out (I love that line). Thanks for the compliment about being a nice guy, I am really trying to be civil with her about about all of this since the break-up, but she seemingly keeps acting like a junior high kid. I won't get into the details, but its just become more and more bothersome with each time somebody tells me about something she said or did. I'm tired of her trying to "get" to me. I wanted to just be friends with her, but apparently that can't happen right now. I just look forward to when this is all over with. Thanks again for the great advice, I really appreciate it. :D . Some of my best friends are going to be at the con with me, so at least I have them to rely on in case she pulls any stunts while we are there. I hope you have a great time at the con too, and thanks again!
-Acen cosplays 09-
Possibly: Death the Kid or Archer (Fate Stay Night)
And for sure: ANBU Kakashi 99.9% completed

#32 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:10 PM

View Postotaku_man7, on May 5 2008, 08:42 PM, said:

Thats the best advice so far. I'm just afraid of her trying to "get" to me by hassling me at the convention. If she does hassle me, then I'm going to give her an ultimatum of either shaping up or shipping out (I love that line). Thanks for the compliment about being a nice guy, I am really trying to be civil with her about about all of this since the break-up, but she seemingly keeps acting like a junior high kid. I won't get into the details, but its just become more and more bothersome with each time somebody tells me about something she said or did. I'm tired of her trying to "get" to me. I wanted to just be friends with her, but apparently that can't happen right now. I just look forward to when this is all over with. Thanks again for the great advice, I really appreciate it. :D . Some of my best friends are going to be at the con with me, so at least I have them to rely on in case she pulls any stunts while we are there. I hope you have a great time at the con too, and thanks again!

No problemo. :) If you need an ear, don't be afraid to PM me. I've been obsessively checking the forums as ACen gets closer and closer. ^^ I'm really glad to have helped in some small way. I feel that this ACen is going to be one of the best, though all of them seem awesome to me cause like many of the people on the forums, I'm a major anime geek. XD Anyway, good luck to you! Maybe I'll see ya in the reg line at the con. (As per usual, reg staff owns a bit of my soul. *lol*)
Jaa!
Kristen--
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users