• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Group Leader Problems Groups locked

#1 User is offline   Elizabeth-chan 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 9249

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:25 PM

Hi, I'm sorry to post this on the forums, but I've tried e-mailing you guys twice and there's been no response. D:

I'm the group leader of my group (this isn't my forum name, but another person's in the group), and since we registered people in our group, there have been a couple of people who are no longer able to go to ACen for various reasons. Every time I try to go and drop these people from my group, the account tells me it's frozen and I can't do anything about it. Please help?

Thank you everyone, and I hope you can help me with this problem. <3
Square Enix: Making sedentary life look better every day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning to all cosplayers:
I am a fangirl. Not a nice, quiet, watch-my-anime-for-plot fangirl. A raging, screaming, brazen fangirl whose got bigger arms than most male cosplayers out there. I glomp. I will scream your character's name across the Dealers' Room and run at you just to get your picture.
My promise to you is this however: I will respect your space if you really don't look inviting. Or if you look traumatized. I will not mess with your outfit whatsoever. I don't jump on the backs of cosplayers who put a lot of effort into their costumes and I don't rip off cat ears. *Shudders at personal memory*
I cosplay too. I take this warning unto myself as well, but I'm more than happy to give hugs and stop for pictures. If you're going to be so touchy about it, don't cosplay.
After all, cosplaying can be a full-contact sport.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2 User is offline   OneWing 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 3929

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

I in no way represent the answer or staff, but it sounds like they froze it in response to your e-mail so nothing else is done to it. Don't take my word for it but hopefully it adds some relief ^^

Oh and feel free to glomp me! XD Just watch the shoulder guard when I'm Cloud :P
I am "flowin' with life in a warrior type manner." || Forgive and forget. :) || Proud Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate <3
Previous cosplay: '05: Cloud from FFVII:AC '07: Thu+Fri: Kakashi | Fri Masq Ball: Reno (FFVII:AC) | Sat: Cloud (FFVII:AC) | Sun: Uriel (Angel Sanctuary)
Cosplay for '08: Thurs: Casual Kenashi-Sama[/u] | Fri: Cloud FFVIIAC (surprise saved for '09) | Sat: Solid Snake + Z.O.E. box - MGS1 version FOR MASQ
Cosplay for '09: Locke - Final Fantasy VI || Vamp - MGS4 || Cosplay for '10: Kuja ;3
//Thank you so much to the people who like my cosplay, it means a lot - and glomps to the people who freaking knew my Z.O.E. box for Snake!\\
ACen 2008 Walk-Ons: My Solid Snake: http://www.acparadise.com/acp/vid/3737 || My wonderful friends as Malice Mizer (<3 Kami): http://www.acparadise.com/acp/vid/3718

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users