Anime Central Forums: Acen Idol 2008 Offical Rules And The Like - Anime Central Forums

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Acen Idol 2008 Offical Rules And The Like AUDITION DEADLINE IS MARCH 30, 2008 NO EXCEPTIONS!

#61 User is offline   Komurin II 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 16688

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:32 PM

View Postvoni ^__^, on Mar 24 2008, 02:04 AM, said:

Just to be clear the audition song will be the song you are singing for round 1. Sorry for getting back so late.

okay it is planned that there will be three rounds. one will be early friday evening and one early (1pm-ish) saturday and then final round is right BEFORE the masquerade starts. hope that helps!

What if someone in the final three happens to be in the Masquerade as well? Will there be scheduling conflicts with that?

#62 User is offline   Spydie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 4073

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:06 PM

Everyone should stop worrying about scheduling conflicts and stuff until you KNOW you're going to be performing. There were a lot of talented people that didn't make it in last year. There is no guarantee you will be performing so stop worrying till performers are announced.
I am made of awesome: pure, unfiltered awesome.

#63 User is offline   Komurin II 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 16688

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:50 PM

View PostSpydie, on Mar 24 2008, 05:06 PM, said:

Everyone should stop worrying about scheduling conflicts and stuff until you KNOW you're going to be performing. There were a lot of talented people that didn't make it in last year. There is no guarantee you will be performing so stop worrying till performers are announced.

You know what? I really don't appreciate that.

I'm not full of myself. I have serious doubts I'll even make it into the first round, hence why I am still practicing my audition and letting it get down to the wire deadline-wise. I'm really nervous but I'm really determined.

I just like having my bases covered. I like being able to just go for it without worrying about anything but my singing.

It's why I'm preparing a third song I'm 99% sure I won't be getting to preform. It's better safe than sorry.

In addition to that, I asked "What if someone in the final three happens to be in the Masquerade as well? Will there be scheduling conflicts with that?" instead of, "I'm in the Masquerade. Will I have conflicts getting into the third round because of it?" because I was asking on the behalf of ALL participants.

I have a really amazing, professionally trained friend I envy to no end. She's in my skit group. I think she has tenfold of a chance getting into that third round than me. I was asking for her, and I was asking for myself in the event of a freak accident and I was asking on the behalf of everyone else here who that conflict might come up for.

I was just asking.

I didn't want to run the risk of no one else thinking of this possible scheduling conflict and running into it at the con.

So I asked.

I don't have any high-and-mighty presumptions about my abilities.

I was just asking a simple scheduling question.

#64 User is offline   Kasemei 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 5705

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:18 PM

Agreed KomurinII, agreed.

I was going to ask the question on that as well, because I might not even get to ACen till late Friday. Even then, I'd be in a tight spot because even if I did break, there would have been no guarentee that I could have gone to the 2nd round.

Thankfully, I can now. ^^ However, if it'll clash with the Masq, I'll be in trouble.

I'm not full of myself either. Heck, I don't think I'm going to make it past the first round because I'm sick, and I've been sick. I recorded two pretty bad tracks, hoping that my sickness would pass and I could record now. However, it's not. It's getting worse. I can barely talk now.

I just need to know what I have to do, and make sure I can be ready.
Floating around the forums every so often.

Cosplays for 2011: Ciel Phantomhive Ballgown from Kuroshitsuji, Toph Bei Fong Fire Nation Disguise from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Revolutionary Girl Utena Schoolgirl outfit, and Meiling Hong from the Touhou Project.

#65 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59269

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:23 PM

i also think that that sounded kind of rude DX i wanted to know the schedualing as well because i dont want any rounds to be in the way of concerts, even though i know i probably wont get in.

the 30th is coming up! im lucky that i recorded my track early because i just caught a cold damn you freak snowstorm in spring! im curious to see how many people entered! probably a lot :D

ps. kasemi i hope you get better o__o!
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]
Elf - Dragon's Crown [Friday]
Agn├Ęs Oblige!Freelancer - Bravely Default [Saturday]

#66 User is offline   Deadly Beauty 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 14886

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:54 PM

View PostDesimae, on Mar 24 2008, 01:59 PM, said:

Just a random question. If I have a track, can I make my own background vocals for the performances?

I second this question. :o

I'm doing Yura Yura first round. I hope no one else is doing it since it is kind of popular. XD Oh dear... I'm going to make a fool out of myself. <3 But we're in it for fun, too, of course!
Faye Mata/Princess Aura
Team Donut's 'GLAZED' XD
Brawl me: 4940-5123-1444 Tourney standard rules or just casual chillaxing: I'm game. Just send me a PM if you add me so I can add you back and we can do eet. :)

Goddess Palutena, Vaporeon, and Sailor Mars at ACen 2008!
Come watch me in ACen Idol!

#67 User is offline   Sean Chen 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 9195

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:02 PM

View PostDeadly Beauty, on Mar 24 2008, 09:54 PM, said:

"Just a random question. If I have a track, can I make my own background vocals for the performances?"

I'm doing Yura Yura first round. I hope no one else is doing it since it is kind of popular. XD Oh dear... I'm going to make a fool out of myself. <3 But we're in it for fun, too, of course!

Well I don't know about rules this year, but I have done this already in past performances, and no one objected to it then. So hopefully it will still be ok.

#68 User is offline   Deadly Beauty 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:28 PM

View PostSean Chen, on Mar 24 2008, 10:02 PM, said:

Well I don't know about rules this year, but I have done this already in past performances, and no one objected to it then. So hopefully it will still be ok.

Ooh, yeah, I figured someone probably has done it before, but you're not doing it this year, right?

I mean, if someone is, it's still okay, I'm sure. I'm just nervous because that means it's even tighter competition, haha! All in good fun, though! XD

How many of you have already participated in ACEN Idol? This is my first time. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. ^^;;

Also, I have another question, Voni.

You said our audition recordings may be posted online. Does this include our survey profile? I'm just wondering because I was considering elaborating some in the 'extra' part of the survey, but if it's just going to be read by one person, should I not use the extra effort? XD Thanks again.
Faye Mata/Princess Aura
Team Donut's 'GLAZED' XD
Brawl me: 4940-5123-1444 Tourney standard rules or just casual chillaxing: I'm game. Just send me a PM if you add me so I can add you back and we can do eet. :)

#69 User is offline   Sean Chen 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:06 AM

View PostDeadly Beauty, on Mar 24 2008, 10:28 PM, said:

Ooh, yeah, I figured someone probably has done it before, but you're not doing it this year, right?

I mean, if someone is, it's still okay, I'm sure. I'm just nervous because that means it's even tighter competition, haha! All in good fun, though! XD

How many of you have already participated in ACEN Idol? This is my first time. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. ^^;;

You said our audition recordings may be posted online. Does this include our survey profile? I'm just wondering because I was considering elaborating some in the 'extra' part of the survey, but if it's just going to be read by one person, should I not use the extra effort? XD Thanks again.

I am entering, actually. I originally thought that I would not be allowed to, but the rules changed this year, so lots of veterans will be back, including a former winner I think.

Last year, our survey was posted online.

#70 User is offline   Deadly Beauty 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:45 AM

View PostSean Chen, on Mar 25 2008, 01:06 AM, said:

I am entering, actually. I originally thought that I would not be allowed to, but the rules changed this year, so lots of veterans will be back, including a former winner I think.

Last year, our survey was posted online.

Ah, thanks! Good to know. Oh, and I knew you were entering; I meant you're not doing Yura Yura again this year, right? Well, if you have done it before, you're probably not doing it again, haha. It's just a silly question.

So is this planned the same as last years, then? You had a picture, profile, and audition posted online? Was it a page dedicated to the participants? Does this page still exist?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions, haha. I just like to clarify anything clouding my mind. Thanks. :P
Faye Mata/Princess Aura
Team Donut's 'GLAZED' XD

#71 User is offline   Lezzy-cat 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 7032

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:28 AM

I have two questions, I don't think I saw them posted...

First, if we don't have a microphone for our computer, does this mean we're screwed out of an audition?

Second, why wasn't anything posted to the main site about Acen Idol for this year? >< I -just- found out about this like right now, not even a week before the deadline, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who will find out the info too late to do anything about it. :/ When I found out about Acen Idol last year, I really wanted to enter, but couldn't for whatever reason, so I was looking forward to some announcement being made on the main site like it was last year, but there wasn't anything... :(
Artist for Catstered Creations
http://www.catsteredcreations.com

#72 User is offline   Spydie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 4073

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:22 AM

I'm sorry guys, I wasn't saying that to be rude. I'm just saying, don't worry about it for now. There's no reason to give yourself ulcers until the performers are announced. XD

Besides, they try to make it so that main events don't conflict with each other.

I'm sorry for sounding rude, I never meant to sound like a bitch.

Everyone (including myself) is worrying about acen this year because the lack of prepared-ness of staff and events. Just don't worry about events conflicting with this so much if you don't even know if you're performing yet. Even if things do conflict, I'm sure it'll work out.
I am made of awesome: pure, unfiltered awesome.

#73 User is offline   Wing Godess 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 98

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:46 PM

View PostDeadly Beauty, on Mar 25 2008, 10:45 AM, said:

Ah, thanks! Good to know. Oh, and I knew you were entering; I meant you're not doing Yura Yura again this year, right? Well, if you have done it before, you're probably not doing it again, haha. It's just a silly question.

So is this planned the same as last years, then? You had a picture, profile, and audition posted online? Was it a page dedicated to the participants? Does this page still exist?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions, haha. I just like to clarify anything clouding my mind. Thanks. :P

Here's the link for the profiles that were up for last year's competition. Since it's the same person running it, I don't see why they would change it. These were really nice :)
http://panelprogramm...ntprofiles.aspx
Rocking A-cen since 2000 so maybe I should actually cosplay for '09...
I am the 2008 A-cen Idol <3

#74 User is offline   Sean Chen 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:49 PM

View PostDeadly Beauty, on Mar 25 2008, 05:45 AM, said:

I didn't do Yura Yura (what is that?). I meant I just made my own backing vocals. But yeah, all the contestant profiles are still up.

#75 User is offline   Jam-Kiske 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10878

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

I finally figured out what song to do for the first round! Yay! [me = lazy procrastinator... >>]
Now I just have to figure out if I'm gonna need it cut and all that... @.@

As for figuring out conflicts... I'm pretty concerned too cuz I've got plenty of shoots this year [and tournaments once they're scheduled] Plus if I don't make it [cuz I'm sure I won't] I'd love to watch everyone who does!
Oops can't afford to go to ACEN anymore! >:

#76 User is offline   Deadly Beauty 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:13 PM

View PostSean Chen, on Mar 25 2008, 01:49 PM, said:

I didn't do Yura Yura (what is that?). I meant I just made my own backing vocals. But yeah, all the contestant profiles are still up.

Ooh, whoops. Misunderstanding. I just found out who you are! You did a great job last year! I actually cheered for you to win in the finals. :P

These auditions from last year are really cool. I'm going to add more to my profile, then. ^.^
Faye Mata/Princess Aura
Team Donut's 'GLAZED' XD

#77 User is offline   voni ^__^ 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 6740

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:30 PM

View PostKomurin II, on Mar 24 2008, 07:32 PM, said:

What if someone in the final three happens to be in the Masquerade as well? Will there be scheduling conflicts with that?

no i will have things worked out with jazz so no worries!

View PostSpydie, on Mar 24 2008, 09:06 PM, said:

this is true! i was seriously bummed about not seeing some people i thought i would get to see. well i guess people don't want to go through this process and then realize they can't make it. happened last year >.<

View PostDeadly Beauty, on Mar 25 2008, 02:54 AM, said:

yes backing vocals will be okay but usually they are already there?

View PostDeadly Beauty, on Mar 25 2008, 03:28 AM, said:

it'll be posted :3

View PostLezzy-cat, on Mar 25 2008, 11:28 AM, said:

I have two questions, I don't think I saw them posted...

First, if we don't have a microphone for our computer, does this mean we're screwed out of an audition?

Second, why wasn't anything posted to the main site about Acen Idol for this year? >< I -just- found out about this like right now, not even a week before the deadline, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who will find out the info too late to do anything about it. :/ When I found out about Acen Idol last year, I really wanted to enter, but couldn't for whatever reason, so I was looking forward to some announcement being made on the main site like it was last year, but there wasn't anything... :(

there were a lot of complications with this event, it almost didn't even happen. i came on board last minute to get things together. i'm incredibly sorry that this happened with you and i hope whoever runs it next year will be able to get themselves together quickly enough to put the event together and you'll be willing to try out if you can't get a microphone in time :\

View PostSpydie, on Mar 25 2008, 02:22 PM, said:

Everyone (including myself) is worrying about acen this year because the lack of prepared-ness of staff and events.

haha seriously -.-''''
Blog | Facebook | Pinterest

ACen Idol
Yvonne Luong
ACen 07-08 - Panel Programming - ACen Idol Coordinator

#78 User is offline   voni ^__^ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

AUDITIONS PEOPLE! AUDITIONS!

I wanna hear more auditions! seriously! *being obnoxious and annoying* :lol:

ACen Idol
Yvonne Luong

#79 User is offline   Kasemei 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:52 PM

View PostKasemei, on Mar 24 2008, 04:03 PM, said:

Gah. I'm so pissed. My voice is getting worse and worse, as is my cold. >.< I might have to deal with the tracks that I have already recorded when I was in the lesser stages of sickness.

Does anyone know how to get rid of static in a track? I'm really worried about my tracks, because whenever I got too close to the mic it would lead to static, but when I moved away it would get too quiet....Will this count against me?

Also, what if I cut the track by myself? How do I fill the form out that way, or can I just link the karaoke track and the normal version in the email?

This wasn't answered....:( Sorry for pushing it, but since the auditions are due in 5 days, I kinda need to know.

Cosplays for 2011: Ciel Phantomhive Ballgown from Kuroshitsuji, Toph Bei Fong Fire Nation Disguise from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Revolutionary Girl Utena Schoolgirl outfit, and Meiling Hong from the Touhou Project.

#80 User is offline   voni ^__^ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:10 PM

View PostKasemei, on Mar 26 2008, 03:52 AM, said:

This wasn't answered....:( Sorry for pushing it, but since the auditions are due in 5 days, I kinda need to know.

just attach the song and tell us you cut it yourself.

i believe i sent you an email lol but for those that need a solution to static... email me at acenidol@gmail.com

ACen Idol
Yvonne Luong

#81 User is offline   Kasemei 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:28 PM

Alright. ^^ thanks,

#82 User is offline   Deadly Beauty 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

View Postvoni ^__^, on Mar 25 2008, 10:33 PM, said:

I can't record until Friday. ;_;
Faye Mata/Princess Aura
Team Donut's 'GLAZED' XD

#83 User is offline   voni ^__^ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

lol i guess i'll settle for that. so long as i get it :D

ACen Idol
Yvonne Luong

#84 User is offline   OneWing 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 3929

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:24 AM

Awwww ;_; I wanted to perform Stray from Wolf's Rain soooo freaking bad. Maybe next year you can allow English songs like the Yoko Kanno/Tim Jensen ones where the originals are still in English and used in anime?

And I'm terribly sorry if this was in that first post. I tried to study it as much as possible but I'm just too busy to find this answer. In short, the entering process could be like this?

1) I record an audition of anything I choose, preferably one of the songs I plan on using - my understanding is it doesn't have to be your first song (since I want to save my best for last)

OR

2) I need to send in a separate audition for each of the 3 songs I pick all by the 30th?

OR

3) I need to send in that first round audition, wait for response, and in the meanttime get ready to send the second if I make the cut?

4) As long as I get the audition(s) in by the 30th, I just need to train while waiting for a response?

Also...what about cosplay while performing?

Again, I'm sorry to ask, thank you very much for helping to understand these points.

P.S.: By the way! If anyone really wants to sing a song where no karaoke track can be found, check out this link:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq?s...i=remove-vocals

It's the official audacity site, clean and what not. I've done it once before and it worked pretty well! It really depends on the song though.
I am "flowin' with life in a warrior type manner." || Forgive and forget. :) || Proud Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate <3
Previous cosplay: '05: Cloud from FFVII:AC '07: Thu+Fri: Kakashi | Fri Masq Ball: Reno (FFVII:AC) | Sat: Cloud (FFVII:AC) | Sun: Uriel (Angel Sanctuary)
Cosplay for '08: Thurs: Casual Kenashi-Sama[/u] | Fri: Cloud FFVIIAC (surprise saved for '09) | Sat: Solid Snake + Z.O.E. box - MGS1 version FOR MASQ
Cosplay for '09: Locke - Final Fantasy VI || Vamp - MGS4 || Cosplay for '10: Kuja ;3
//Thank you so much to the people who like my cosplay, it means a lot - and glomps to the people who freaking knew my Z.O.E. box for Snake!\\
ACen 2008 Walk-Ons: My Solid Snake: http://www.acparadise.com/acp/vid/3737 || My wonderful friends as Malice Mizer (<3 Kami): http://www.acparadise.com/acp/vid/3718

#85 User is offline   voni ^__^ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:37 AM

View PostOneWing, on Mar 26 2008, 03:24 PM, said:

Awwww ;_; I wanted to perform Stray from Wolf's Rain soooo freaking bad. Maybe next year you can allow English songs like the Yoko Kanno/Tim Jensen ones where the originals are still in English and used in anime?

And I'm terribly sorry if this was in that first post. I tried to study it as much as possible but I'm just too busy to find this answer. In short, the entering process could be like this?

1) I record an audition of anything I choose, preferably one of the songs I plan on using - my understanding is it doesn't have to be your first song (since I want to save my best for last)

OR

2) I need to send in a separate audition for each of the 3 songs I pick all by the 30th?

OR

3) I need to send in that first round audition, wait for response, and in the meanttime get ready to send the second if I make the cut?

4) As long as I get the audition(s) in by the 30th, I just need to train while waiting for a response?

Also...what about cosplay while performing?

Again, I'm sorry to ask, thank you very much for helping to understand these points.

P.S.: By the way! If anyone really wants to sing a song where no karaoke track can be found, check out this link:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq?s...i=remove-vocals

It's the official audacity site, clean and what not. I've done it once before and it worked pretty well! It really depends on the song though.

Thanks for the PS but we're not allowing karaoke tracks that aren't original just because we used edited ones last year and it was still really apparent that someone was singing in the background (the sound is a lot louder than our computer speakers if you get what i mean -.-)

English songs haven't been allowed since the first year because there was too much confusion as to how many English songs one could perform and little things like that so we didn't want to have that confusion again. Sorry. You can sing songs with scattered English though! lol.

The song you choose to audition with will be the song that you are singing for first round meaning if you make the cut you will be locked into singing that song for the audition so choooooose well! lol. That is the only song you will need to record and send to us.

I don't know if saving your best for last is the best game plan. I'm not saying you can't sing or anything like that but I don't want you to be unable to perform your song of choice. There are a load of amazing people that don't make it all the way through. I would just choose the song you want to perform the most and audition with it. Just my two cents.

Hopefully that helps a bit.

ACen Idol
Yvonne Luong

#86 User is offline   Miri 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 6175

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

*pokes head back in* :D

Okay, I sent in my audition. Sorry if its not that great, but I at least wanted to get -something- in before I get too busy and the deadline passes. XD

I also hope I gave you all the correct info. XP

#87 User is offline   Sean Chen 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:56 PM

View PostMiri, on Mar 26 2008, 12:44 PM, said:

Sorry if its not that great

I laughed when I read this. I can still remember "1000 Words" ringing out amidst a sea of swaying LCD screens.

#88 User is offline   OneWing 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 3929

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:31 PM

Thank you for the reply!

That's pretty disappointing ;_; hopefully I'll find a karaoke track.

Also, thank you for the suggestion on choosing the song, you're absolutely right and I realized this in the car today. The song I was saving for last is kind of for someone, in a way, and I feel it's my best so I would want to work my way up, but I realized..I'm probably not going to be able to sing it. So, auditioning with it is probably what I'll do, thank you for that!

Oh what about cosplay during performances?
I am "flowin' with life in a warrior type manner." || Forgive and forget. :) || Proud Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate <3
Previous cosplay: '05: Cloud from FFVII:AC '07: Thu+Fri: Kakashi | Fri Masq Ball: Reno (FFVII:AC) | Sat: Cloud (FFVII:AC) | Sun: Uriel (Angel Sanctuary)
Cosplay for '08: Thurs: Casual Kenashi-Sama[/u] | Fri: Cloud FFVIIAC (surprise saved for '09) | Sat: Solid Snake + Z.O.E. box - MGS1 version FOR MASQ
Cosplay for '09: Locke - Final Fantasy VI || Vamp - MGS4 || Cosplay for '10: Kuja ;3
//Thank you so much to the people who like my cosplay, it means a lot - and glomps to the people who freaking knew my Z.O.E. box for Snake!\\
ACen 2008 Walk-Ons: My Solid Snake: http://www.acparadise.com/acp/vid/3737 || My wonderful friends as Malice Mizer (<3 Kami): http://www.acparadise.com/acp/vid/3718

#89 User is offline   Jam-Kiske 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10878

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:26 PM

View Postvoni ^__^, on Mar 25 2008, 09:33 PM, said:

Does this mean there ain't a lot of competition? xD

And I'm hoping to record tomorrow... hopefully it'll be good even though I haven't really practiced the song specifically [since I just finally picked my songs yesterday... >>] I purposely picked a song that I've known forever so I think it should be alright... hopefully...
Oops can't afford to go to ACEN anymore! >:

#90 User is offline   voni ^__^ 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

View PostOneWing, on Mar 26 2008, 10:31 PM, said:

Thank you for the reply!

That's pretty disappointing ;_; hopefully I'll find a karaoke track.

Also, thank you for the suggestion on choosing the song, you're absolutely right and I realized this in the car today. The song I was saving for last is kind of for someone, in a way, and I feel it's my best so I would want to work my way up, but I realized..I'm probably not going to be able to sing it. So, auditioning with it is probably what I'll do, thank you for that!

Oh what about cosplay during performances?

Email me by Thursday MORNING-ish and I will still be able to help you locate a karaoke track. I have access to a bunch of resources so I may be able to to help. I will be out of town for a forensics competition Friday and Saturday so it is extremely important that if you need something cut or located to get that request in by Thursday.

You can wear whatever you want. Just try to wear something ;)

View PostJam-Kiske, on Mar 26 2008, 11:26 PM, said:

Does this mean there ain't a lot of competition? xD

Depending on the scores for all the preliminary auditions, I will make a decision as to how many people will be making the cut. At the moment is will either be 20, 15, or (if we really have to) 12. The way my decision will be rendered is if the scores for the preliminary auditions between the 15th person in and 16th person in differ by a lot than I will go with 15 as opposed to 20 and so on. Hopefully that won't have to be the case, but it is possible. From those numbers 2nd round will still have 8 people and third round will still have 3.

I know this event hasn't been as organized as it has in previous years and I am incredibly sorry for this. I can only offer my humblest and sincerest apologies.

ACen Idol
Yvonne Luong

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users