Anime Central Forums: What Are You Currently Playing? - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

  • 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 35
  • 36
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Are You Currently Playing? Name the game you're in the midst of playing & fanboy/fangirl

#991 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284
  • Posts: 1,978
  • Joined: 09-January 11
  • Location:где-то в Соединенных Штатах Америки

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

Playing SMT Nocturne. I'm playing this game so far without a guide. Wish me luck.

This game is AWESOME HARD. Like it makes P4 hard mode look like soft fine cheesecake. Almost all the areas have enemies and the save points are really spaced out in this game. Because of this, you might find yourself dead before you find a save point.

It already happened to me a lot and I'm playing this game on normal lol. I thought about playing hard mode, remember how everyone mentioned how this is the hardest SMT game in the series and rethinked it through.

Oh and you can only have eight moves for your Mc. For the whole game~

I want to play SMT: DS 1 and 2 after this. Raidou is pretty cool. I need to really finish SMT: SJ.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.


Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#992 User is offline   rondo 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075
  • Posts: 1,371
  • Joined: 13-January 07

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:44 AM

Thank goodness Disgaea 4 came in on Friday. It now consumes me (and all of my time).

#993 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59569
  • Posts: 457
  • Joined: 27-February 11
  • Location:under your bed

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:02 PM

Resistance 3! I sure wish my 3D glasses had working batteries :(
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#994 User is offline   XenoBlade 

  • Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384
  • Posts: 5,066
  • Joined: 15-February 07
  • Location:St.Louis

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:18 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 02 September 2011 - 12:20 PM, said:

Playing SMT Nocturne. I'm playing this game so far without a guide. Wish me luck.

This game is AWESOME HARD. Like it makes P4 hard mode look like soft fine cheesecake. Almost all the areas have enemies and the save points are really spaced out in this game. Because of this, you might find yourself dead before you find a save point.

It already happened to me a lot and I'm playing this game on normal lol. I thought about playing hard mode, remember how everyone mentioned how this is the hardest SMT game in the series and rethinked it through.

Oh and you can only have eight moves for your Mc. For the whole game~

I want to play SMT: DS 1 and 2 after this. Raidou is pretty cool. I need to really finish SMT: SJ.


I hate you. lol XD I was going to pick up Nocturne, but it was gone the day I was gonna pick it up. lol XD (BLAAAaHNDKJadkgadkghad) It was there for months...but when I could afford it...NOOOOOO, it had to be gone. lol XD

And DDS1 and DDS2 are good. Tho DDS1 is kinda mehish. It's DD2 too that is the good one. That game absorbed the mess outta me. lol XD

And I need to finish DS2 myself. I'm on chapter 6. I'm trying to kill the Pale Rider so I can be fiend free, but the jerk keeps Petrifying Raidou. >_> (he has stone chance with physical attacks. And the odds are VERY high) Tho I can damage him like no other. Just when he splits into 3, I can't see who is doing a physical attack. *sighs*
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#995 User is offline   yagami_L 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60921
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 02-September 11
  • Location:Milwaukee

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:34 AM

I don't have much time to put in the effort and actually get good at this game because I actually have to work to survive I'm playing MW2. I also have Black Ops. PSN name is blockade_man if you want to add.

#996 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284
  • Posts: 1,978
  • Joined: 09-January 11
  • Location:где-то в Соединенных Штатах Америки

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:56 AM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 September 2011 - 07:18 PM, said:

I hate you. lol XD I was going to pick up Nocturne, but it was gone the day I was gonna pick it up. lol XD (BLAAAaHNDKJadkgadkghad) It was there for months...but when I could afford it...NOOOOOO, it had to be gone. lol XD

And DDS1 and DDS2 are good. Tho DDS1 is kinda mehish. It's DD2 too that is the good one. That game absorbed the mess outta me. lol XD

And I need to finish DS2 myself. I'm on chapter 6. I'm trying to kill the Pale Rider so I can be fiend free, but the jerk keeps Petrifying Raidou. >_> (he has stone chance with physical attacks. And the odds are VERY high) Tho I can damage him like no other. Just when he splits into 3, I can't see who is doing a physical attack. *sighs*


You're going to hate me more...I managed to get the reprint of Nocturne as well as Shin Megami: Digital devil saga for only 40 bucks on ebay.

I'm trying to find the original one with the soundtrack after I get Devil summoner. I was going to play soulless army as well as King abbadon back to back but DS 1 is impossible to find under 60 dollars. I'm hoping GS doesn't dissapoint me and the one I found that is going to be transfered is in decent order.

Harvest moon as well as Persona 2 are coming out along with KOF so the rest of the year is going to be locked from games and other things. I probably might not buy another game besides Disgaea 4 until 2012.

I'm stuck in Nocturne....I can't beat White rider. I can't heal any place because he's outside the save point in every town (which means no fusing demons, no buying items, nothing,) he has DRAGON RAGE, the Virtues he has can heal him up to 200+ per turn, and he can randomly instantly kill anyone, including Demi-fiend, so yeah.

I might have to either go back save points or just start all over again from the beginning.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 09 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.


Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#997 User is offline   Prayer Police 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087
  • Posts: 676
  • Joined: 09-May 07
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:23 PM

Bastion. It's fun!!!
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police


2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#998 User is offline   Mr. Turnabout 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19057
  • Posts: 540
  • Joined: 12-July 08
  • Location:ALT. Universe

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:49 PM

Currently playing SMT: Devil Survivor and at the last boss wanting to pull my hair out.
Man, Atlus. I'm starting to remember why I love and hate you all the same.
Name is Jadwin. No. It's not fake. Seriously.
My Man. If only I was /THIS/ good.
I'd call myself a Cos-player, but that means I've really cos-played, and well... that hasn't happened yet.

Well, I'd like to Cos-play at some point.

#999 User is offline   XenoBlade 

  • Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384
  • Posts: 5,066
  • Joined: 15-February 07
  • Location:St.Louis

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 09 September 2011 - 09:56 AM, said:

You're going to hate me more...I managed to get the reprint of Nocturne as well as Shin Megami: Digital devil saga for only 40 bucks on ebay.

I'm trying to find the original one with the soundtrack after I get Devil summoner. I was going to play soulless army as well as King abbadon back to back but DS 1 is impossible to find under 60 dollars. I'm hoping GS doesn't dissapoint me and the one I found that is going to be transfered is in decent order.

Harvest moon as well as Persona 2 are coming out along with KOF so the rest of the year is going to be locked from games and other things. I probably might not buy another game besides Disgaea 4 until 2012.

I'm stuck in Nocturne....I can't beat White rider. I can't heal any place because he's outside the save point in every town (which means no fusing demons, no buying items, nothing,) he has DRAGON RAGE, the Virtues he has can heal him up to 200+ per turn, and he can randomly instantly kill anyone, including Demi-fiend, so yeah.

I might have to either go back save points or just start all over again from the beginning.


Naw, I ain't mad. I got DDS 1 and 2 for 50 together (in great condition) Imma get DS1 SOMETIME. lol I need to complete my american SMT collection. lol And I hear ya on P2 and KoF. I'm getting them both on day one. Lots of games coming out...lots of good games. :D

And i need to get Bastion. Demo was really fun and I love that narrator.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1000 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284
  • Posts: 1,978
  • Joined: 09-January 11
  • Location:где-то в Соединенных Штатах Америки

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

View PostMr. Turnabout, on 11 September 2011 - 12:49 PM, said:

Currently playing SMT: Devil Survivor and at the last boss wanting to pull my hair out.
Man, Atlus. I'm starting to remember why I love and hate you all the same.


It depends on what route you take. Gin's route is the hardest and Naoya's the easiest.

I'm still playing Nocturne. God this game is impossible but I love the demons; so much personality. The bosses are fun too.

I might start SMT devil summoner soon.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.


Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1001 User is offline   XenoBlade 

  • Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384
  • Posts: 5,066
  • Joined: 15-February 07
  • Location:St.Louis

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

Devil Survivor was pretty fun. I forgot about the story tho. One thing I noticed bout SMT stuff, their stories usually don't change much. Im really REALLY sad to say this, but its almost like a Tyler Perry movie....
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1002 User is offline   rondo 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075
  • Posts: 1,371
  • Joined: 13-January 07

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:39 AM

After my phat PS3 got a case of the YLOD (and taking my saves/DLC with it), the new slim is in place and I am working to get back to where I was last with Disgaea 4. Looking a little ahead to Dark Souls.

#1003 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284
  • Posts: 1,978
  • Joined: 09-January 11
  • Location:где-то в Соединенных Штатах Америки

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:14 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 12 September 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

Devil Survivor was pretty fun. I forgot about the story tho. One thing I noticed bout SMT stuff, their stories usually don't change much. Im really REALLY sad to say this, but its almost like a Tyler Perry movie....


Same goes with a lot of games.

How many times do you have to save the Princess in Mario or the world? (*facepalms*) The few that actually went out of this mode were not popular at all.

How many times do you have to beat a big bad in FF (almost every SE game now a days,) that's threating the world/you/existance/etc.?

How many times do you have to go into a war in a FPS?

How many times do you just 'drive, blow up stuff, team up, etc.' in a shooting game?

How many times do you play the same teams with slightly different stats in a sports game?

How many times do you play the same fighting game with your character who is almost exactly how he was played 10 years ago? *coughRyucough*

I try not to focus too much on little things like that and more of the experience. DS has summoning demons but the lockdown was different than say Nocture.

But I played too many RPGS so stuff is starting to run together.

I finally bought Devil summoner and I can't stop drooling over Raidou I need help.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.


Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1004 User is offline   XenoBlade 

  • Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384
  • Posts: 5,066
  • Joined: 15-February 07
  • Location:St.Louis

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 13 September 2011 - 02:14 PM, said:

Same goes with a lot of games.

How many times do you have to save the Princess in Mario or the world? (*facepalms*) The few that actually went out of this mode were not popular at all.

How many times do you have to beat a big bad in FF (almost every SE game now a days,) that's threating the world/you/existance/etc.?

How many times do you have to go into a war in a FPS?

How many times do you just 'drive, blow up stuff, team up, etc.' in a shooting game?

How many times do you play the same teams with slightly different stats in a sports game?

How many times do you play the same fighting game with your character who is almost exactly how he was played 10 years ago? *coughRyucough*

I try not to focus too much on little things like that and more of the experience. DS has summoning demons but the lockdown was different than say Nocture.

But I played too many RPGS so stuff is starting to run together.

I finally bought Devil summoner and I can't stop drooling over Raidou I need help.


Kinda missed my mark. lol Trust me...I LOVE my SMT series. I want to complete my collection...I can just see how many of them have the same device. For example. (tho not ALL fit this but alot do) Out of the main characters, one will always be Law and one Chaos...and you will have to fight them. Stuff like that.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1005 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284
  • Posts: 1,978
  • Joined: 09-January 11
  • Location:где-то в Соединенных Штатах Америки

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 13 September 2011 - 04:41 PM, said:

Kinda missed my mark. lol Trust me...I LOVE my SMT series. I want to complete my collection...I can just see how many of them have the same device. For example. (tho not ALL fit this but alot do) Out of the main characters, one will always be Law and one Chaos...and you will have to fight them. Stuff like that.


Oh I wasn't defending Megaten, I was making fun at how cliche everything is now a days. 'Why am I still using Akuma and he hasn't changed much since SF super,' feel.

I'm in a really goofy mood; Raido~ You can figure at what I'm playing, (Still playing Nocture too but god I hate these puzzles on this area and wait Pazu...NO?! I am too weak to recruit him *facepalm*)

Xeno if you play Nocture, get some aspirin at one part. You will know what it is. Took me a few days, still needed a guide, and I was still confused.

I know some games that doesn't follow Law/Choas/Netural but I haven't played them, (P4? Uhhhh P3?)

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 13 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.


Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1006 User is offline   XenoBlade 

  • Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384
  • Posts: 5,066
  • Joined: 15-February 07
  • Location:St.Louis

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 13 September 2011 - 10:04 PM, said:

Oh I wasn't defending Megaten, I was making fun at how cliche everything is now a days. 'Why am I still using Akuma and he hasn't changed much since SF super,' feel.

I'm in a really goofy mood; Raido~ You can figure at what I'm playing, (Still playing Nocture too but god I hate these puzzles on this area and wait Pazu...NO?! I am too weak to recruit him *facepalm*)

Xeno if you play Nocture, get some aspirin at one part. You will know what it is. Took me a few days, still needed a guide, and I was still confused.

I know some games that doesn't follow Law/Choas/Netural but I haven't played them, (P4? Uhhhh P3?)


Well megaten isn't cliche as it's all too willing to throw mostly Christian beliefs plots in your face, and then stomp all over then with their portrayal of "God". lol (heck in SMT 2 had you fighting "God" aka YHWH.) They are pretty uncliche for just that, it's just that in the series itself, they are cliche. lol XD (if you get what i'm saying.) And yeah P3 and P4 don't have it, but they are mainstream as all hell compared to the rest of the SMT series. Those games are so tame. (Doesn't mean they are bad, I love them still. lol)

And nothing will ever make me rage anymore in a game. lol Nothing will ever be as frustrating as the flippin water temple in LoZ Ocarina of time. That place made me quit playing Zelda for a whole month. lol XD

This post has been edited by XenoBlade: 15 September 2011 - 02:03 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1007 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284
  • Posts: 1,978
  • Joined: 09-January 11
  • Location:где-то в Соединенных Штатах Америки

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:47 PM

It was just very frustrating and I really wanted the 'prize.' Made bosses a LOT easier. I mostly griped because its like I should be able to do this in Nocturne and...can't. I don't feel bad because other people quit/raged for me at this one part.

*20 levels and if you quit you have to start over from 1 and do the all over again.
*Block puzzles. Not simple ones, the one solution ones that take 30 minutes to do.
*Can't get the 'prize' later on and the only place you can get it.

The problem was a lack of computer had me writing five puzzle steps by hand. One had close to fourty steps, so I did close to or 100 steps in detail.

Games in general don't make me rage, but this made me rage: http://www.siliconer....ends-with-you/

Still playing DS1. Was stuck, figured it out, Its a blast now. The OST rocks.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.


Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1008 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912
  • Posts: 403
  • Joined: 25-April 06

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

The first Kairosoft game that I tried was Game Dev Story. It held my attention for several months. Easily one of my favorites of 2010, and it only cost a few dollars.

Since then, I've been a bit "meh" about the other Kairosoft games. Not bad, but not compelling. Three or four games in a row were about developing some sort of business on a piece of land.

And now I've played Grand Prix Story. Finally impressed again. It's about building custom cars, and hiring the right people. While it's crazy to think that the game shows races but doesn't let the player control the cars, it's still an enjoyable business simulation.

#1009 User is offline   Prayer Police 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087
  • Posts: 676
  • Joined: 09-May 07
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:21 AM

Dead Rising 2
So fun mowing through it with teh haxxors

This post has been edited by Prayer Police: 16 September 2011 - 10:21 AM

^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police


2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#1010 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284
  • Posts: 1,978
  • Joined: 09-January 11
  • Location:где-то в Соединенных Штатах Америки

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

Two waying Nocturne/DS1. I'm halfway done with Nocturne, (I think? I'm not using a guide so I'm not sure,) and I'm playing both games bit by bit. So fun.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.


Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1011 User is offline   Mr. Turnabout 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19057
  • Posts: 540
  • Joined: 12-July 08
  • Location:ALT. Universe

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

Lol, I did happen to take the Gin Route and it is rather a pain in the (weakness).
Still it's a fun game and I have taken a look at SMT:DS2 and it's really good. Soundtrack is much different.
Name is Jadwin. No. It's not fake. Seriously.
My Man. If only I was /THIS/ good.
I'd call myself a Cos-player, but that means I've really cos-played, and well... that hasn't happened yet.

Well, I'd like to Cos-play at some point.

#1012 User is offline   XenoBlade 

  • Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384
  • Posts: 5,066
  • Joined: 15-February 07
  • Location:St.Louis

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:52 PM

Portal 2. I'm late, but loving that game.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1013 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284
  • Posts: 1,978
  • Joined: 09-January 11
  • Location:где-то в Соединенных Штатах Америки

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

View PostMr. Turnabout, on 18 September 2011 - 04:15 PM, said:

Lol, I did happen to take the Gin Route and it is rather a pain in the (weakness).
Still it's a fun game and I have taken a look at SMT:DS2 and it's really good. Soundtrack is much different.


I got the OST if you want it for SMT DS2.

Yep, once again, Gin route is the hardest (but hey its Gin and Haru,) and Yoohoo's was just fail. I never was more disappointed in getting an ending my life.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 18 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.


Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1014 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 41763
  • Posts: 1,523
  • Joined: 21-October 09
  • Location:Gensokyo

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:43 AM

Dead Island, Disgaea 4, Trinity Universe and as soon as it arrives in the mail, Infamous 2.

Almost done with Disgaea 4, final boss fight left until done with main story. Dead Island I just started Act 2 and Trinity Universe is on my back burner until I finish my shiny fancy new games.
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#1015 User is offline   excel excel 

  • Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495
  • Posts: 8,692
  • Joined: 25-January 04
  • Location:from the fires of Mt. Doom!

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

Disgaea 3. Dont you hate it when you play a game and you stop playing it for a while and you forgot where you left off and have to start over? Thats what im going through right now. Although I am getting better at learing how the classroom works and getting my classes stronger early in the game. Thats where I screwed up when I played this lol.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#1016 User is offline   rondo 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075
  • Posts: 1,371
  • Joined: 13-January 07

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:00 AM

View Postexcel excel, on 19 September 2011 - 07:09 AM, said:

Disgaea 3. Dont you hate it when you play a game and you stop playing it for a while and you forgot where you left off and have to start over? Thats what im going through right now. Although I am getting better at learing how the classroom works and getting my classes stronger early in the game. Thats where I screwed up when I played this lol.


Well, since my system died and I didn't back up the HD,...I'm in the same boat. :(

#1017 User is offline   excel excel 

  • Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495
  • Posts: 8,692
  • Joined: 25-January 04
  • Location:from the fires of Mt. Doom!

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:09 AM

Oh shoot! Thanks for reminding me! I better do that when I get home!
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#1018 User is offline   XenoBlade 

  • Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384
  • Posts: 5,066
  • Joined: 15-February 07
  • Location:St.Louis

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

Tommorow I'll be playing Persona 2 Innocent Sin, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, and Enchanted Arms. :D
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1019 User is offline   Sir Viver 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 45691
  • Posts: 1,050
  • Joined: 11-December 09

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:31 PM

PC - Bad Company 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and TF2
PS3 - Demon's Souls, Catherine, and 3D Dot Game Heroes
360 - Radiant Silvergun, Akai Katana Shin, and Radiangames Crossfire 2
Wii - Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether...
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel...
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended...
So the world might be mended...

#1020 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272
  • Posts: 702
  • Joined: 03-February 10
  • Location:Weedland, USA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

View PostSir Viver, on 19 September 2011 - 11:31 PM, said:

Wii - Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns


My God the last time I heard the name Gunblade NY was probably in middle school. Did they release it for Virtual Console or something?
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

  • 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 35
  • 36
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users