Anime Central Forums: What Are You Currently Playing? - Anime Central Forums

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Are You Currently Playing? Name the game you're in the midst of playing & fanboy/fangirl

#1381 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

-mumbles about playing an otome game with herms and pigeons and runs out-

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 02 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1382 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60765
  • Location:Hiding In your pantry. What? I get hungry watching you!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

I'm playing Kid Icarus : Uprising. I have never been in more love with a game...
ACen 2011 - Haruhi Suzumiya
ACen 2012 - Shippuden Sakura Haruno
ACen 2013 - Friday: fem!Jack Frost Saturday: Toon Link

#1383 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

Replaying Dragon Age Origins. Playing an Arcane Warrior, I forgot how fun it was to cast spells AND cut things up.

Other than that I pop on Lollipop Chainsaw still every now and then as well as Fate/Extra.

Trying to beat Fate/Extra before CCC comes out this winter so I can have a cleared save data just in case they have any bonuses for it.
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#1384 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

I vowed to myself not to buy a Wii U until I complete Zelda: Skyward Sword AND beat Spirit Tracks (I have at least one more dungeon left but I hate blowing into my 3DS, AAAHHH!!!!) I just got Silent Hill HD collection for free (Thanks Chase Freedom.)

Other than that I've been playing more Super Smash Bros. Brawl with friends, acquired Mario Tennis 64 on Wii for free (Thanks Club Nintendo), and sickly addicted to BioMass on Facebook.
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#1385 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:17 AM

View PostSTVO, on 02 July 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

I vowed to myself not to buy a Wii U until I complete Zelda: Skyward Sword AND beat Spirit Tracks (I have at least one more dungeon left but I hate blowing into my 3DS, AAAHHH!!!!) I just got Silent Hill HD collection for free (Thanks Chase Freedom.)

Other than that I've been playing more Super Smash Bros. Brawl with friends, acquired Mario Tennis 64 on Wii for free (Thanks Club Nintendo), and sickly addicted to BioMass on Facebook.

It's not out yet is it? Wii U?
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1386 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 03 July 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

It's not out yet is it? Wii U?

No not until later this year. I'm not even in a big rush for it. Only game interesting me is Pikmin 3. New Super Mario Wii U I'm sure is cool but I'm not really racing out to play it. I figure it would be best to finish those Zelda games first. The longer it takes, the better games come out and the lower the system's price, lol.
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#1387 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:06 AM

View PostSTVO, on 03 July 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

No not until later this year. I'm not even in a big rush for it. Only game interesting me is Pikmin 3. New Super Mario Wii U I'm sure is cool but I'm not really racing out to play it. I figure it would be best to finish those Zelda games first. The longer it takes, the better games come out and the lower the system's price, lol.

-Whispers-

The new smash brothers is coming out for the Wii U and maybe the 3DS only. 3DS is probably an internet rumor though.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1388 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 03 July 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:

-Whispers-

The new smash brothers is coming out for the Wii U and maybe the 3DS only. 3DS is probably an internet rumor though.

no it comform by nintendo at E3 last year that where will be a smash bros on the WiiU and the 3DS. also why have you been upset that new nintendo games are comming out on new nintendo hardware? do you want the new smash bros to come out on the atari 5200?
ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#1389 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

View PostVisadin the insane, on 03 July 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

no it comform by nintendo at E3 last year that where will be a smash bros on the WiiU and the 3DS. also why have you been upset that new nintendo games are comming out on new nintendo hardware? do you want the new smash bros to come out on the atari 5200?

-Blinks confused-

Me? Or STVO?
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1390 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

Seriously, Gabe, where's our summer sale!!!?
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#1391 User is offline   HellHawk 

• IRT
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 15411

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

I just got done with Army of Two 2 and I'm working on a game that my brother let me see Condemned 2:Bloodshot
Hel'HawkIRT
CallSign: Hel'Hawk

Yeah... I'm the type of guy that likes to chill and kick it.

Xbox Gamer tag: Dexy86

#1392 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

Yes this is a real game and it's pretty good. BEWARE OF SPOILERS
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1393 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

View PostHellHawk, on 04 July 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

I just got done with Army of Two 2 and I'm working on a game that my brother let me see Condemned 2:Bloodshot

Excellent choices. The Condemned games are some of the best that create an awesome feeling of melee combat. Versatility with the finishing moves in Condemned 2 is a great touch.

I'm currently rocking Valkyria Chronicles again. This underrated game flew under the radar and I think everyone should play this game... though I can understand that strategy and turn based combat may turn some people off.
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#1394 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

The Steam summer sale is finally upon us!!!
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

#1395 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9082

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 07 July 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

That is hysterical - not into dating games, but just reading that thread is seriously making me laugh out loud.

And after over a decade of wanting to play them, my brother got me Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons! Ages even came in the box with all the booklets, too - looked like whoever owned it had opened it maybe once and forgot about it. Been playing through Ages, and I love it already. Now to figure out if it's even possible for me to get the joint ending... Oh, Gameboy (Color) graphics/music, you remind me of a much simpler time, lol.

Now all I need are Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks... and to beat all the ones I already have... >_>
Cosplay 2013:
Friday: Tsubaki (Sket Dance)
Saturday: Prince Alexander (King's Quest VI)
Sunday: uh, TMNT geek, lol

See you in the Alley! ^_^
Tenkuu no Chibi

#1396 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:28 AM

Lone Survivor is pretty creepy

This post has been edited by Prayer Police: 13 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#1397 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 07 July 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

There's a manga based on this.
http://www.mangatrad...nga/series/9015
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#1398 User is offline   obakasan 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2555

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

View PostPJJJ, on 09 November 2011 - 02:50 PM, said:

Been playing Zombie Highway and I am finally getting around to FFXII, which will probably ruin my life/sleep schedule.

Here's a little something to help traverse that Zombie Highway :thumbup: :

http://www.foxnews.c...intcmp=features

:zombie: :zombie:
This space intentionally left blank.

#1399 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

SWTOR and Super Meat Boy

#1400 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Diablo 3.

Waiting for The Last of Us to come out. >w<

This post has been edited by Voxx: 19 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#1401 User is offline   obakasan 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2555

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

I'm taking a break from my Japanese Coach on the DSL (I keep getting hung up on the hirigana...) and popped in Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Of course I'm so lame I can't seem to whip that ice/fire boss in the 2nd temple... Too fast for an old guy like me (the part where you have to boomerang through the prior incarnation's flame or ice piles multiple times to weaken him). Plus I'm getting tired of cleaning off the spittle on my DS after using Whirlwind...
This space intentionally left blank.

#1402 User is offline   Immortal_Knight 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62561

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

Well, I recently (as of june) finished lolipop chainsaw and was the last game i beat.

other games i have been playing: Red Dead Redemption, Street Fighter X tekken, Blue Dragon, and virtua fighter 5.

#1403 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

Pikmin 2 for Wii.My boyfriend got it for me for my birthday and I love the purple fatties.So cute.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#1404 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

View PostPrayer Police, on 18 July 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

There's a manga based on this.
http://www.mangatrad...nga/series/9015

I know; RYOUTA IS MY HUSBANDO

Besides that I'm playing Blazblue and P4U when it comes out.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1405 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:12 PM

After watching some videos on ebay, Minecraft.

#1406 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Rochard.
Trying to play Skyrim but, IMO, I find it highly overrated.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#1407 User is offline   YoungBirdcall 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59429

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

View Postrondo, on 23 July 2012 - 10:12 PM, said:

My boy Rondo is about to get sucked into the vortex! THE MINECRAFT VORTEX. It's super addictive for some people. Not my cup of tea, though.
"Thursday Late Night Meet 'n Greet" O.G. (the one at the bar, not that pancake one)

#1408 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

View Postrondo, on 23 July 2012 - 10:12 PM, said:

Is that any fun? I might try it. I keep seeing facebook jokes about it on my spam fb.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1409 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:54 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 24 July 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

Is that any fun? I might try it. I keep seeing facebook jokes about it on my spam fb.

Personally, I find it rather enjoying so far. That being said, this is game isn't for everyone. Generally, you are not given anything and there is no real goal. You just..live and try to survive. A sandbox-style of game if there ever was one...a place to let your imagination run wild.

I managed to get a chicken into one of my spelunking shacks but it proceeded to climb upstairs and jump into a fire. I think I may try to concoct a chicken coup.

#1410 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

Still playing tales of graces F.

I should be used to the battle system but sadly I am not. It's pretty easy and non linear but I still can't grasp it.

Pokemon BW2, from what gamestop tells me, comes out in October and KH 3DS comes out tomorrow.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users