Anime Central Forums: What Are You Currently Playing? - Anime Central Forums

• 56 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Are You Currently Playing? Name the game you're in the midst of playing & fanboy/fangirl

#1351 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 31 May 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

Btw Fuji, I just steamrolled past him. lol I decided to go ahead and play it, and beat him with ease. Tho it was rather annoying he got 2 attacks off at once. And seemed to ALWAYS get an extra.

Btw Shin Megami Tensei 4 has been announced for the 3DS

Thank you! I was like "NOOOOO DON'T STOP A GAME BECAUSE OF THAT." You made me cry. TWT I mean I'm already stuck at the game and I'm almost done but I'm still pushing! The pefectionist wants me to start over from the beginning.
Spoiler

If I can go on then you can too! -Brings out pompoms-

Besides Soul Hackers, OC, and SMT 4, there isn't a major reason why I want to get a 3DS over a Vita.

I'm resetting up my PSN so I might play BB: extend online. If you see Fifth Gate that's me. I'm mostly trying to redeem codes for TOG: F

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 02 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1352 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Great indie games for free to cheap!
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#1353 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

Found the complete edition of L.A. Noire for only 15 bucks. Brother told me it was totally worth it. But man, does this game hard for me. Definitly not my play style.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#1354 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostPrayer Police, on 03 June 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Great indie games for free to cheap!

Those bundles have been pretty gnarly and highly suggested.

#1355 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:14 PM

Corpse party.

Hold me.
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#1356 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 02 June 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

Thank you! I was like "NOOOOO DON'T STOP A GAME BECAUSE OF THAT." You made me cry. TWT I mean I'm already stuck at the game and I'm almost done but I'm still pushing! The pefectionist wants me to start over from the beginning.
Spoiler

If I can go on then you can too! -Brings out pompoms-

Besides Soul Hackers, OC, and SMT 4, there isn't a major reason why I want to get a 3DS over a Vita.

I'm resetting up my PSN so I might play BB: extend online. If you see Fifth Gate that's me. I'm mostly trying to redeem codes for TOG: F

I wasn't gonna stop, just take a break. I like the game too much for that. Lol tho i decided to do daichis route, tho i messed up the perfect ending. Gives me reason to go ahead and play over again. Yamato is such a huge douche, anguished one's path looks like it'll be the hardest and...keita+multi strike+phys amp+life drain+pierce= lots of dead things. Lol

Also dark stranger la noire is awesome. Just repetitive. But so good.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1357 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 05 June 2012 - 06:48 AM, said:

I wasn't gonna stop, just take a break. I like the game too much for that. Lol tho i decided to do daichis route, tho i messed up the perfect ending. Gives me reason to go ahead and play over again. Yamato is such a huge douche, anguished one's path looks like it'll be the hardest and...keita+multi strike+phys amp+life drain+pierce= lots of dead things. Lol

Also dark stranger la noire is awesome. Just repetitive. But so good.

Perfect ending is such a pain to do. Anguished one's route is also difficult. Well it's hard because you have to fight so many other people....and I'm stuck on that one boss.

I want Tales of on the 3DS so badly but alias no 3DS ._.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1358 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 08 June 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

Perfect ending is such a pain to do. Anguished one's route is also difficult. Well it's hard because you have to fight so many other people....and I'm stuck on that one boss.

I want Tales of on the 3DS so badly but alias no 3DS ._.

You should get a 3ds now. lol I bought one cuz I needed a new ds (l and r button issues) and I wanted to get Kingdom Hearts, and some other stuff. Tho now they have many games i'm interested in finally, so I'm happy for buying it. Tho Tales of the Abyss is something I'll get later (if I can find it) I beat the ps2 version, and there is no extras, so I pass on it.

Tho it is worth to get again for Jade and Asch the bloody.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1359 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 10 June 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

You should get a 3ds now. lol I bought one cuz I needed a new ds (l and r button issues) and I wanted to get Kingdom Hearts, and some other stuff. Tho now they have many games i'm interested in finally, so I'm happy for buying it. Tho Tales of the Abyss is something I'll get later (if I can find it) I beat the ps2 version, and there is no extras, so I pass on it.

Tho it is worth to get again for Jade and Asch the bloody.

Bills come first so I can't buy it yet. I wanted a Vita for Golden but the sequel to 999 comes out as well on both systems :< Also Vita isn't region locked but it cost so much, especially any special editions.

I find it crazy that a 3DS is 400 dollars with some Zelda stuff on it ._.

I've been playing the weird and creepy pc game called Ib. It's very...strange.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1360 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 10 June 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

Bills come first so I can't buy it yet. I wanted a Vita for Golden but the sequel to 999 comes out as well on both systems :< Also Vita isn't region locked but it cost so much, especially any special editions.

I feel ya on bills. Luckily i had extra from ACen and i could buy it.

Oh btw whats your ps3 id? Im justicesilver

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#1361 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

View PostXenoBlade, on 12 June 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

Fifth Gate :3

I'm trying to play BB Extend online >.< BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I forgot how to do combos so I've been playing rpgs...so I suck lol.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 13 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1362 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

Last weekend was awfully hot. I spent several hours inside playing Dragon Quest 5 for the first time in several years.

Which version costs that much? I just checked Play Asia. If you choose to import a new Japan-version 3DS system, it will cost $229 US before shipping.

#1363 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

Lollipop Chainsaw.

Yes, really, not joking, I'm playing Lollipop Chainsaw.

And it's FUN!
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#1364 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

View Postdorkatlarge, on 13 June 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

Last weekend was awfully hot. I spent several hours inside playing Dragon Quest 5 for the first time in several years.

Which version costs that much? I just checked Play Asia. If you choose to import a new Japan-version 3DS system, it will cost $229 US before shipping.

American; region lock. :/ Some of the bundles, like the Zelda one, cost that much. I can't read enough japanese to play japanese games yet.

http://www.ebay.com/...da+3ds&_sacat=0

I could find one for 200 but it's going to be hard >_o

I want to get a special 3DS like I did with my ds lite, but alas I might have to settle for something like the Mario flame red bundle. Or a special case ^^ V

Finished Ib and got one of the endings. It was a good one but it seemed bitter sweet. Going to attempt a few other endings.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1365 User is offline   cloudacmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17980

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:10 AM

Just picked up Lollipop Chainsaw.
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cloudacmaster
Cosplays did not happen in 2009, thanks to finals. Things are not looking good in 2010 either :/ I may not make it til Acen until Sat. evening.
Forum Doctor and Forum weather man!

#1366 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

It's been fifteen years since FF7. I've been replaying the game here and there with my PSP, for the first time in about ten years. It's a mix of good and bad: long-outdated graphics and enjoyable music, simple combat and over complicated maps, entertaining and irritating sequences, decent characters and strained translation.

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 14 June 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

American; region lock. :/ Some of the bundles, like the Zelda one, cost that much.

Oh, so you meant the limited edition with the remake of Ocarina of Time. It starts around $250 on Amazon.com for "used - very good" condition. Getting the two items in new condition separately is less expensive -- Ocarina 3DS is about $40, and new systems start around $170.

#1367 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

Why are Suda51 games so stylish yet so mediocre!!?
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

#1368 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:08 PM

View Postdorkatlarge, on 16 June 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

It's been fifteen years since FF7. I've been replaying the game here and there with my PSP, for the first time in about ten years. It's a mix of good and bad: long-outdated graphics and enjoyable music, simple combat and over complicated maps, entertaining and irritating sequences, decent characters and strained translation.

Oh, so you meant the limited edition with the remake of Ocarina of Time. It starts around $250 on Amazon.com for "used - very good" condition. Getting the two items in new condition separately is less expensive -- Ocarina 3DS is about $40, and new systems start around $170.

I'm sketchy about buying systems on Amazon. I seen copies of Devil summoner there @_@ I managed to find them at Gamestop.

Well I just wanted that 3DS because of the swag and to be different; I don't have to have it. I'm kind of weird like that with handheld systems. (I tried so hard to buy a World ends with you ds lite.)

If I really have to get a 3DS I could just get a flame red mario bundle.

On topic I'm playing Rune factory 3 and a bunch of DS lite casual games, like HM. I have been avoiding RPGs due to me getting stuck in them.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1369 User is offline   JoeSomebody2 

• IRT Operative
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 58483

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:05 AM

Realm of the Mad God is a fiend. A great amazingly simple game with MMO features, but a fiend all the same. I stop by with the attention of just 20 minutes of grinding on a single character, and end up with a couple hours on a few characters (cause I played the others to their death). And I've barely touched on the fun you can have with MMO play, which becomes a downright necessity when you get around later in the game. :zombie:

#1370 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

Gungnir is so fun. Addicting.

btw I'll try to add you tonight fuji. I've been in chicago this past weekend, and I'm now off work for a bit.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#1371 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 13 June 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

Fifth Gate :3

I'm trying to play BB Extend online >.< BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I forgot how to do combos so I've been playing rpgs...so I suck lol.

tried to add, it didn't let me can't even space lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#1372 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 22 June 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

tried to add, it didn't let me can't even space lol

Try looking up Fifth Gate or PuyoPuyoChu

Oh yeah....There's a smash brothers coming out on the WiiU as well as the 3DS ._.;
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1373 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:38 AM

replaying tales of symponia. it good times.
ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#1374 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

Playing Katawa shoujo finally; so much....moe *_*
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1375 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

Enslaved. It's actually pretty good so far. I enjoy it.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#1376 User is offline   JoeSomebody2 

• IRT Operative
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 58483

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

Au Sable. The creator Amon26 has a mind and art style which makes my mind fire with horror and glee all at once. Deserves your time, for this is an artist who deserves to go somewhere in my eyes.

#1377 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

Team Fortress 2, yet again.

#1378 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:06 AM

Remember that otome game? I got one ending in one night.

I'm sorry....there is just so much moe and I want to hug all the girls right now. Why isn't there a gay option for the main character? I can so see him as an uke. Oh well.

I really should be practicing Blazblue or pre ordering P4A but...the moe.....
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1379 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Saints Row: the Third.
Hee-larious!
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#1380 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

View Postrondo, on 29 June 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

Team Fortress 2, yet again.

did you see "meet the pyro"?
ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

• 56 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users