Anime Central Forums: What Are You Currently Playing? - Anime Central Forums

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Are You Currently Playing? Name the game you're in the midst of playing & fanboy/fangirl

#1291 User is offline   TheStrongJaeger 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 307

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

View PostSir Viver, on 24 April 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

Was Poison canonically born with both sets of junk down there? o_O I didn't know this, and thought he/she was a tranny. Kaine's a "natural" herm, more or less.

VIDEOGAMES

Poison by canon is a post-op transsexual in the Japanese version and just a crossdresser in the US version. So yeah different from Kaine who like you said is a hermaphrodite, which don't properly exist in the real world.
All systems... GO!

#1292 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

View PostSir Viver, on 24 April 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

Was Poison canonically born with both sets of junk down there? o_O I didn't know this, and thought he/she was a tranny. Kaine's a "natural" herm, more or less.

VIDEOGAMES

I lurk on desu chan and was really really bored, so I decided to do some research. Poison was suppose to been a pre op (newhalf) in Japan, so h/s had boobs but still had "junk" down there. In the USA they turned Poison into post op.

People constantly argue that Poison is a "Girl," due to Capcom doing a Nintendo (remember Birdo?)

EDIT: Off topic but Herms exist; not in the way you are thinking though. Those Futanari girls are over the top exaggerations. If someone is a herm it's not really that "big down there," and is at the most the size of a thumb and not really operational.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 24 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1293 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 45691

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:12 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 24 April 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

Herms exist; not in the way you are thinking though. Those Futanari girls are over the top exaggerations. If someone is a herm it's not really that "big down there," and is at the most the size of a thumb and not really operational.
This. They also can't reproduce.

Played some Gitaroo Man Lives, for PSP. Was doing great up until that thrice-damned shark stage.
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether...
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel...
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended...
So the world might be mended...

#1294 User is offline   TheStrongJaeger 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 307

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

View PostSir Viver, on 25 April 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

This. They also can't reproduce.

Played some Gitaroo Man Lives, for PSP. Was doing great up until that thrice-damned shark stage.

Ben K? Was it the wormhole one or the second part on the satellite? I never found those too bad, San Bone Trio and Gregorio were way worse...
All systems... GO!

#1295 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 45691

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

View PostTheStrongJaeger, on 25 April 2012 - 09:56 AM, said:

Ben K? Was it the wormhole one or the second part on the satellite? I never found those too bad, San Bone Trio and Gregorio were way worse...

Nah, I honestly had more fun fighting them than essentially playing Bust-a-Groove to music that was more disjointed than "Paranoia."
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether...
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel...
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended...
So the world might be mended...

#1296 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

Still playing Pokemon but going to start playing SMT-DS 2.

I'm being beat up by football players. Also the pokemon musical is cute and hilarious at the same time.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#1297 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 25 April 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

Still playing Pokemon but going to start playing SMT-DS 2.

I'm being beat up by football players. Also the pokemon musical is cute and hilarious at the same time.

just like in real life!

also love your avatar, joltic is cute.
ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#1298 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

View PostVisadin the insane, on 25 April 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

just like in real life!

also love your avatar, joltic is cute.

Hahah thanks; it's actually one of my favorite new gen pokemon as well as it's previous form joltik.

I really want to do double battles on battle subway, but I looked it up and I would have to do 20 or so to reach the subway masters...... TwT
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1299 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

Mario Kart DS.Because I'm bored and I can win even when I'm watching Wife Swap at the same time.

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#1300 User is offline   Jeff 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 29995

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Devil Survivor 2, which is making me mad because I went full Magic and possibly took the hardest ending route on my first playthrough, so I'm having a hell of a time killing the guy with physical reflect and resistance to every element. The only non-elemental spell I have is holy dance.

On that note, I'm so friggen mad that Devil Survivor two doesn't allow you to unlock every ability in free battles.
Love, Peace, & Video Games

#1301 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostJeff, on 25 April 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

Devil Survivor 2, which is making me mad because I went full Magic and possibly took the hardest ending route on my first playthrough, so I'm having a hell of a time killing the guy with physical reflect and resistance to every element. The only non-elemental spell I have is holy dance.

On that note, I'm so friggen mad that Devil Survivor two doesn't allow you to unlock every ability in free battles.

It's suppose to be harder than the 1 one and I heard one of the endings is downright impossible to get.

For the guy with physical reflect, try to get attacks that go over that, or fuse a demon with that. They do exist but they are annoying to get. I hope you don't have to do a start over because of one boss. I had a similar problem before in the first game ._.;

Fuu I'm actually trying to play that game along with Pokemon.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1302 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 25 April 2012 - 02:16 PM, said:

Hahah thanks; it's actually one of my favorite new gen pokemon as well as it's previous form joltik.

I really want to do double battles on battle subway, but I looked it up and I would have to do 20 or so to reach the subway masters...... TwT

I like the grass/big Pokemon leeyay or something like that. It reminds me a bit of sthyer with grass movves and not tacked on flying type. My favorite poke of any Gen is the sheep in gold
ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#1303 User is offline   RogueShinobi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19520

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Mainly SWTOR MMO, Devil Survivor over clocked and Kid Icarus are currently on my active play lists.
"Be you, Be yourself, Let no one change who you are."

"The world is a treacherous place, learn from it, embrace it, make it your own."

Take a look, feel free to comment and leave feedback. Thanks!

Slideshow of a few of my pictures.

#1304 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostVisadin the insane, on 26 April 2012 - 09:35 AM, said:

I like the grass/big Pokemon leeyay or something like that. It reminds me a bit of sthyer with grass movves and not tacked on flying type. My favorite poke of any Gen is the sheep in gold

OMG I know this pokemon but I can't think of the name; it's electric isn't it?!

Still trying to play SMT: DS2 and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm taking a break from Pokemon because apparently I missed five pokemon and I'm a perfectionist.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1305 User is offline   emileighmorgan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61704

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

Was playing Dissidia on the way to ACEN.

#1306 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Prototype 2. Almost fully maxed out... OP son!
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#1307 User is offline   Alchemist 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 19089

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

Right now I'm playing Nier.

#1308 User is offline   emileighmorgan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 61704

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Final Fantasy Dissidia.
:]

#1309 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostAlchemist, on 07 May 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

Right now I'm playing Nier.

That game has a special place in my heart. I love the story and how it places out.

You need to like comment or message me when you beat the game. lol It's something to discuss. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1310 User is offline   Alchemist 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 07 May 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

That game has a special place in my heart. I love the story and how it places out.

You need to like comment or message me when you beat the game. lol It's something to discuss. lol

So far I love the game, I understand how it has a place in your heart. I'll definitely message you when I'm done. I feel like I'm going to be in for a big surprise lol.

#1311 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

View PostAlchemist, on 07 May 2012 - 11:54 PM, said:

So far I love the game, I understand how it has a place in your heart. I'll definitely message you when I'm done. I feel like I'm going to be in for a big surprise lol.

Oh no, you haven't got to the memorable stuff yet. Lol just so you know, the game has 4 endings. Each one adds to the story. Basically, you gotta play more then once.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#1312 User is offline   Alchemist 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 May 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

Oh no, you haven't got to the memorable stuff yet. Lol just so you know, the game has 4 endings. Each one adds to the story. Basically, you gotta play more then once.

Awesome! Good thing I love playing games!

#1313 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

Playing Pokemon as well as SMT DS2. For SMT there are parts that are confusing:

"Wait I'm suppose to do this....are you insane?!"

"So being a jerk makes me closer to this person hmmmm....."

"I can't do this; I don't have the skill for it yet! That's lvl 50 so what am I suppose to do then?!"

"Wait so it ran out of mp so now it's just beating my butt!"

It's like they combined Persona 3 with SMT Nocturne. I'm liking the plot so far though. I'm trying really hard to not use a guide though.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#1314 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

Starhawk! Campaign has been defeated so it is now time to waste my life away leveling up my character in multiplayer.
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#1315 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

Been playing SW:TOR but Diablo is on the horizon.

#1316 User is offline   Jello 

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3087

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

as of midnight tonight ill be playing some diablo 3

ACen Registration Staff 2006-2009, 2012-2013
Assistant Department Head of Registration 2010 - 2011
Youmacon VAT Staff 2008-2012

#1317 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

View PostJello, on 14 May 2012 - 07:51 AM, said:

as of midnight tonight ill be playing some diablo 3

Midnight I believe is the install time. I think 3am est is play time.

EDIT: You can install the game now.

This post has been edited by rondo: 14 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

#1318 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

New stuff for me is dragon quest and finally ace attorney miles edgeworth.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#1319 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

Creeping back into Zelda: Skyward Sword and also addicted to a little puzzle game on Facebook called BioMass. Seriously if you like puzzle games, get the "Games" app and play it.

Really want to get into Kid Icarus Uprising as well. All these other hobbies are taking over my game time! LOL
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#1320 User is offline   Jang Hee Joon 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 5162

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:05 AM

I was playing Tales of Graces f for quite a bit.. But now it's Beat Hazard. Again. Everytime I get new music, I just have to play it. All of those wonderful colors...

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users