Anime Central Forums: Registration Back Up! Bootstrap Error Resolved! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Registration Back Up! Bootstrap Error Resolved!

#1 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 591

Posted 23 February 2008 - 05:59 PM

Hi folks,

Due to some issues we're experiencing with the software, we have been forced to take the registration system offline temporarily, effective immediately (6:00 pm CST, 2/23/08).

We are quite literally working on this problem already. We will have registration back online as soon as humanly possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Flames to /dev/null, please. We're working as quickly as possible.

Edited!

Registration is now back up. In addition, as far as our massive and extensive testing can tell, the dreaded 181 error has been resolved. (Keinahora.)

No doubt all of you pounding on it will find some more errors for us, and we've still got a list to work on. But reg is now back up.

Oh, yeah. You-all can now edit your registrations and badge options (provided you haven't paid yet). Thought that might be worth mentioning. (The text on the site says you can't, but we'll change that soon.)

Also, we processed a heck of a lot of badges tonight. There are plenty more to process, so don't freak out if yours isn't yet. But you may want to log in and check your badge status.

And now, for a finale, I will drive back to Madison. (Note: I am still in Chicago.)
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft: IRT Assistant Department Head
SecDiv Dispatch 2004, IRT Communications ADH 2005-06, IRT Dispatch Supervisor 2007-2010, IRT Dispatch Commander 2011, IRT ADH 2012-, IT Senior Sysadmin 2007-2011, ACen Clergy, 2004-

"Two-three the count with nobody on / He hit a high fly into the stands / Roundin' third, he was headed for home / It was a brown-eyed handsome man (that won the game) / It was a brown-eyed handsome man." (Brown-Eyed Handsome Man by Chuck Berry)

I <3 People Who <3 IRT!Want to help make IRT even better? Apply next year!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users