:~~~~~ACEN Exhibit Hall Staffer - Year 1~~~~~:

#32 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6771

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:37 PM

View PostTekoMuto, on Feb 5 2008, 11:12 AM, said:

this is a japanophile aka "weebo". he belives that if he says "desu" enough, he'll turn japanese

teko is that you
For acen 2012 will be cosplaying STEAMPUNK
AUTHOR of ACEN TRUE STORY(that no one reads)

REXANO
Responsible Exotic Animal Ownership

#33 User is offline   Rena-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 4823

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:40 PM

You guys are a big help! Thanks!
Once the first blood is shed, there's no turning back. Loved ones can't be returned, actions can't be taken back, and no words can ever truly say 'sorry' enough. With a past drenched in blood and tomorrow obscured in a dark mist of uncertainty, I find it hard to set goals or make plans for my future--a future I'm not even sure I want to come. " - Weslyn Truce

Thanks for always making ACen so much fun, everyone!!! GOD BLESS!!!

#34 User is offline   Rena-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4823

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:13 PM

Wow, I'm amused. I just found an otaku support group on line, and there is only one member.
Once the first blood is shed, there's no turning back. Loved ones can't be returned, actions can't be taken back, and no words can ever truly say 'sorry' enough. With a past drenched in blood and tomorrow obscured in a dark mist of uncertainty, I find it hard to set goals or make plans for my future--a future I'm not even sure I want to come. " - Weslyn Truce

Thanks for always making ACen so much fun, everyone!!! GOD BLESS!!!

#35 User is offline   simonsaz3 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 8785

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:24 PM

Naruto headband?
=P
~Saaema
deviantART || Cosplays
=D
**Need help making something? Check this guide for tutorials!**

Hubby: '07: Elite Beat Agent ||
'08: Makoto Shishio ||'09: Cobra Commander ||'10: Golbez ||'11: Cats ||'12: Makoto Shishio
Me: '07: Cloaked Zelda ||'08: Myself =P ||'09: Queen Rutela ||'10: Fi (Skyward Sword) ||'11: Tali'Zorah ||'12: ??

#36 User is offline   Dreadwyrm 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 16999

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:51 AM

View PostAlkaren Hyralt, on Feb 4 2008, 10:09 PM, said:

Furries.

hey, there is nothing wrong with furries. Just 'cause you don't agree with us, you don't have to hate us...now where have I heard of a situation like that before...Oh yeah, the rest of the world.

Please, people, at our hearts aren't we all anime fans. There aren't enough of us as is, stop trying to divide us into factions...please.

#37 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:18 AM

View Postfiregirl26, on Mar 20 2008, 04:37 PM, said:

teko is that you

lol finnaly someone noticed XD
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#38 User is offline   mmy-sama 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3465

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:40 AM

What I think is the WORST kind of otaku, are those ota-kin, they are like otherkin except they think they are anime characters. they are the epitome of pathetic and seriously need mental help. Some of them BELIEVE that the souls of imaginary characters reside within them, and that they have powers just like those of Naruto or sailor moon. There are internet communities that encourage them and that say that anyone whi tells them they are NOT anime characters is an ignorant hater who does'nt understand the concept of soul bonding or whatever. I heard of one ota-kin, who think's he's link. when he was 15 he ran away from home (while wearing link cosplay and carrying a sword) and decided to walk to wisconsin to visit some girl he knew in first grade. they found him five blocks from his house.

I've never met one in real life and I don't know HOW many of them exists, but the thing is, they really do exist and this is'nt jsut something that encyclopedia dramatica made up for lulz.
Anonymous died for your signs.

#39 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

View Postmmy-sama, on May 9 2008, 06:40 AM, said:

What I think is the WORST kind of otaku, are those ota-kin, they are like otherkin except they think they are anime characters. they are the epitome of pathetic and seriously need mental help. Some of them BELIEVE that the souls of imaginary characters reside within them, and that they have powers just like those of Naruto or sailor moon. There are internet communities that encourage them and that say that anyone whi tells them they are NOT anime characters is an ignorant hater who does'nt understand the concept of soul bonding or whatever. I heard of one ota-kin, who think's he's link. when he was 15 he ran away from home (while wearing link cosplay and carrying a sword) and decided to walk to wisconsin to visit some girl he knew in first grade. they found him five blocks from his house.

I've never met one in real life and I don't know HOW many of them exists, but the thing is, they really do exist and this is'nt jsut something that encyclopedia dramatica made up for lulz.

I guesss i fall under that too then cuae i belive when i cosplay i must be the character. ergo once i have been that character, I am that character for the period i am cosplaying. Heck the reason i spike my hair is cuase of my Vash the stampede cosplay!
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#40 User is offline   mmy-sama 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3465

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:53 PM

View PostTekoMuto, on May 8 2008, 05:32 PM, said:

I guesss i fall under that too then cuae i belive when i cosplay i must be the character. ergo once i have been that character, I am that character for the period i am cosplaying. Heck the reason i spike my hair is cuase of my Vash the stampede cosplay!

Well, thats jsut keeping in character. these people ACTUALLY think that the souls of imaginary people reside within them.
Anonymous died for your signs.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users