• This topic is locked

Digimon Cosplay! *shrug* the title says it all... :D

#1 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 16975

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:32 PM

hey... some of my friends and i will be cosplaying digimon characters and were wondering if anyone else is planing to. i will be cosplaying Rika and we will also have a Tai and a Renamon with us...we want to eventually get a lot of our friends cosplaying digimon characters so there might be more to our list later but i just want to know if there are any more diginuts out there... :D

*EDIT*

for all of those who are wondering when exactly the meetup/photo shoot is going to be:

it will be on Sunday, at 11, at the dome....

the dome is in the Hyatt and its entrances are on the first and second floor...it is on the right when you enter the Hyatt.... (please correct me if i'm wrong anyone who remembers...im going off of memory from a year ago...)

if you have any other questions either post here or pm me either works :D

This post has been edited by Rika4life: 01 May 2009 - 08:32 PM

FINISHED COSPLAYS
Rika Nonaka--Digimon Tamers, Kari Kamiya--Digimon Adventure
PLANNED COSPLAYS
Mistral--.hack// Another Birth--done by ACen 09---5% done
Su--Shugo Chara--done by ACen 09---35% done (redoing it)
Rosetta Passel (preforming clothes)--Kaleido Star---finish date TBA---10% done
Moogle---finish date TBA---0% done

#2 User is offline   princemercury1 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 9047

Posted 26 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

I will be Ikuto from Savers
What did you say?

*tableflip*

#3 User is offline   mo721x 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 6488

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:45 PM

No Digimon character from me, but I do wish to see you guys there. That would be awesome

#4 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:27 PM

View PostRika4life, on Jan 26 2008, 09:32 PM, said:

hey... some of my friends and i will be cosplaying digimon characters and were wondering if anyone else is planing to. i will be cosplaying Rika and we will also have a Tai and a Renamon with us...we want to eventually get a lot of our friends cosplaying digimon characters so there might be more to our list later but i just want to know if there are any more diginuts out there... :D

OH! Are you the same Rika cosplayer from Ohayocon? Sadly though I won't be cosplaying Digimon this year. My goal is cosplay Beelzemon, but there is so much stuff to perfectly do that I don't want to do it any other way then spot on so I doubt I ever will.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#5 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:27 PM

View PostDark Stranger, on Jan 30 2008, 08:27 PM, said:

OH! Are you the same Rika cosplayer from Ohayocon? Sadly though I won't be cosplaying Digimon this year. My goal is cosplay Beelzemon, but there is so much stuff to perfectly do that I don't want to do it any other way then spot on so I doubt I ever will.

yep :D im the same Rika cosplayer from Ohayocon...sadly though my friend that was going to cosplay Renamon cant for time issues... *sigh* it sucks though cause i wont have my partner... *sigh* lol its okay though my friend will have it for the next con they can go to... :D

View Postprincemercury1, on Jan 26 2008, 11:10 PM, said:

I will be Ikuto from Savers

SWEET!!! lol :D ill look for you!!! :D

View Postmo721x, on Jan 30 2008, 04:45 PM, said:

No Digimon character from me, but I do wish to see you guys there. That would be awesome

:D YEP!!! i think it will be fun!!! :D
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#6 User is offline   princemercury1 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:38 PM

View PostRika4life, on Feb 24 2008, 11:27 PM, said:

yep :D im the same Rika cosplayer from Ohayocon...sadly though my friend that was going to cosplay Renamon cant for time issues... *sigh* it sucks though cause i wont have my partner... *sigh* lol its okay though my friend will have it for the next con they can go to... :D

SWEET!!! lol :D ill look for you!!! :D

:D YEP!!! i think it will be fun!!! :D

I was at Ohayocon...did you see me there? I know I saw you there...and sadly..I couldn't go to the Digimon panel on Sunday because I had to leave early. !_!
What did you say?

*tableflip*

#7 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 15588

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:30 AM

View PostRika4life, on Feb 24 2008, 05:27 PM, said:

lol, yeah, thought that might happen. It might be a while before he actually gets that done.

Do you want to have a meet-up while we're there if we can get enough people?

Oh, and I'm fixing up my Taichi cosplay for sure. It will be 180% moar awesome. I can't wait to see you there again, Rika! ^_^

(And I promise I'll send you those photos eventually!!! I'm just busy! >.<)

#8 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:12 PM

View Postprincemercury1, on Feb 24 2008, 10:38 PM, said:

I was at Ohayocon...did you see me there? I know I saw you there...and sadly..I couldn't go to the Digimon panel on Sunday because I had to leave early. !_!

what was your cosplay??? sry memory is on the fritz :D lol...sucks that you couldnt go to to the panel...it was fun...but yeah me and some of my friends walked in late...that was funny cause it was me and Tai at the front :D lol :D
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#9 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:22 PM

View PostRawk z3r0, on Feb 25 2008, 02:30 AM, said:

lol, yeah, thought that might happen. It might be a while before he actually gets that done.

Do you want to have a meet-up while we're there if we can get enough people?

Oh, and I'm fixing up my Taichi cosplay for sure. It will be 180% moar awesome. I can't wait to see you there again, Rika! ^_^

(And I promise I'll send you those photos eventually!!! I'm just busy! >.<)

yeah...but thats ok he will get it done eventually :D its just the time it takes to get it done thats the prob :D

and YES!!! a meet-up would be fun!!! we will just have to figure out the when and where on here :D so far it looks like its only about 3 though...my friend doesnt want to do it right now...want to do a different one for the time being...kinda sucks... but oh well...

its SWEET that your fixing up your Taichi cosplay i cant wait to see it!!! and i cant wait to see you either...this con is going to be SWEET!!! im just about done fixing up mine...but i know that after Anime Punch and ACen ill want to change things again :D oh and did Mike ever give you the list of cons??? lol random i know :D

and its ok...take your time with the photos whenever you can would be great...its funny though cause my friends are tired of me talking about my cosplay but not having a god pic of it...lol but then again...they are tired of me talking about digimon... *shrug* im obsessed they should know that by now :D lol
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#10 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

View PostRika4life, on Feb 25 2008, 07:22 PM, said:

yeah...but thats ok he will get it done eventually :D its just the time it takes to get it done thats the prob :D

and YES!!! a meet-up would be fun!!! we will just have to figure out the when and where on here :D so far it looks like its only about 3 though...my friend doesnt want to do it right now...want to do a different one for the time being...kinda sucks... but oh well...

its SWEET that your fixing up your Taichi cosplay i cant wait to see it!!! and i cant wait to see you either...this con is going to be SWEET!!! im just about done fixing up mine...but i know that after Anime Punch and ACen ill want to change things again :D oh and did Mike ever give you the list of cons??? lol random i know :D

and its ok...take your time with the photos whenever you can would be great...its funny though cause my friends are tired of me talking about my cosplay but not having a god pic of it...lol but then again...they are tired of me talking about digimon... *shrug* im obsessed they should know that by now :D lol

I'm bringing a Yamato with me, so make that 4!

What is it your friend's doing instead? That sucks...

Yeah, I'm really excited for it too! I can't wait to see you all again!!!! And no, he hasn't, but I've been making a list of my own :)

Thanks, I get things done, but it usually takes awhile. I do things at my own pace. And they better know you're obsessed! If they haven't figured that much out yet then there's something wrong... lol

#11 User is offline   princemercury1 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:18 PM

View PostRika4life, on Feb 26 2008, 01:12 AM, said:

what was your cosplay??? sry memory is on the fritz :D lol...sucks that you couldnt go to to the panel...it was fun...but yeah me and some of my friends walked in late...that was funny cause it was me and Tai at the front :D lol :D

I was Ikuto for awhile, and also I did Kite (.hack).

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1370755/

Also I can persuade my friend to doing his second season TK cosplay. ^__^
What did you say?

*tableflip*

#12 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:53 PM

View Postprincemercury1, on Feb 26 2008, 08:18 PM, said:

YESSSS MAOR DIGIDESTINEDS!!!!!

We must infiltrate the ACENidal warld.

#13 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:23 PM

View PostRawk z3r0, on Feb 25 2008, 11:54 PM, said:

I'm bringing a Yamato with me, so make that 4!

What is it your friend's doing instead? That sucks...

Yeah, I'm really excited for it too! I can't wait to see you all again!!!! And no, he hasn't, but I've been making a list of my own :)

Thanks, I get things done, but it usually takes awhile. I do things at my own pace. And they better know you're obsessed! If they haven't figured that much out yet then there's something wrong... lol

lol i know right??? im obsessed end of story :D lol :D...yeah...im working at my own pace too...not going to be perfect for Anime Punch and i hope it will ALMOST be perfect for ACen but...who knows right??? lol

do you want me to send you the list??? e.e he was supose to send it to you...then again he has been busy getting his ribbons...and he has a g/f now...lol :D

my friend isnt really sure what she wants to do but no matter how much i try to convince her to do a digimon one she says she wants to do a different one first...but thats ok...and my other friend is going ot be doing a 'money suit' amd no im not going to explain :D

View Postprincemercury1, on Feb 26 2008, 09:18 PM, said:

THATS RIGHT!!! i remeber now :D lol so we have about 6 diginuts going to ACen right??? lol :D thanks!!!
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#14 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:50 PM

View PostRika4life, on Feb 27 2008, 05:23 PM, said:

lol i know right??? im obsessed end of story :D lol :D...yeah...im working at my own pace too...not going to be perfect for Anime Punch and i hope it will ALMOST be perfect for ACen but...who knows right??? lol

do you want me to send you the list??? e.e he was supose to send it to you...then again he has been busy getting his ribbons...and he has a g/f now...lol :D

my friend isnt really sure what she wants to do but no matter how much i try to convince her to do a digimon one she says she wants to do a different one first...but thats ok...and my other friend is going ot be doing a 'money suit' amd no im not going to explain :D

THATS RIGHT!!! i remeber now :D lol so we have about 6 diginuts going to ACen right??? lol :D thanks!!!

You're going to Anime Punch!? I might be going too, if I can scrounge up the cash. That'd be awesome to see you there!

A monkey suit... Like... ETEMON!? That'd be awesome.

#15 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

View PostRawk z3r0, on Feb 27 2008, 09:50 PM, said:

You're going to Anime Punch!? I might be going too, if I can scrounge up the cash. That'd be awesome to see you there!

A monkey suit... Like... ETEMON!? That'd be awesome.

YEP!!! the only way i wont be going is if my mom pulls a parent act on me and forbids it...ugh that would SUCK!!! im thinking about buying the ticket already so that i dont have to worry about that :D... it would be SWEET if you could go!!! who would you go with??? mike said that he couldnt go... lol and my friend Tony said its a party con...lol its going to be interesting :D

and i said money suit lol not monkey... lol and no im still not going to explain :D
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#16 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:34 AM

lol...next year i have alexiannamon with me...i make her a new digimon
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#17 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:17 PM

I'm thinking about doing a digimon cosplay for maybe next year. But I don't have a huge stand out besides Beelzemon. I don't know...maybe Digitamamon. But I'm a little too tall for that. Maybe Joe from season 1.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#18 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:40 PM

View PostKasin, on Feb 29 2008, 02:34 AM, said:

lol...next year i have alexiannamon with me...i make her a new digimon

lol there you go...nothing like making your own ^_^ lol :D

View PostDark Stranger, on Feb 29 2008, 03:17 PM, said:

I'm thinking about doing a digimon cosplay for maybe next year. But I don't have a huge stand out besides Beelzemon. I don't know...maybe Digitamamon. But I'm a little too tall for that. Maybe Joe from season 1.

you should do it!!! lol it'd be sweet to get a whole bunch of diginuts and digicosplayers together and kick pokemon out of those stupid shared ones...show people that digimon is still loved :D lol
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#19 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:48 PM

Digitamamon??? I THINK EVERY ONE IS UNLESS YOUR 3 FEET TALL....oops caps on sorry
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#20 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:03 PM

View PostKasin, on Feb 29 2008, 08:48 PM, said:

Digitamamon??? I THINK EVERY ONE IS UNLESS YOUR 3 FEET TALL....oops caps on sorry

lol yeah...im 4' 9" and im too tall (for once) to pull that off well :D

oh...and did anyone see me at Ohayocon??? i was wondering if anyone would give me feedback on my cosplay...ive gotten some but i want more please!!! :D thanks
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#21 User is offline   princemercury1 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:41 AM

View PostRika4life, on Mar 1 2008, 04:03 AM, said:

lol yeah...im 4' 9" and im too tall (for once) to pull that off well :D

oh...and did anyone see me at Ohayocon??? i was wondering if anyone would give me feedback on my cosplay...ive gotten some but i want more please!!! :D thanks

OMGOD!! BEST RIKA EVER!!!! And my friend adore your costume..she kept pushing me to take your picture.

Me: "Why do you keep tugging my shirt?"
Friend: "You need to get that Rika cosplayer picture."
Me: "Ok, ok"

Lol...but seriousally you are one of the best I've seen dust far.
What did you say?

*tableflip*

#22 User is offline   princemercury1 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:47 AM

Sensing that we are talking about future digimon cosplays...

..I wanted to do a few more before I retire from Digimon cosplays:

Lobomon/Wolfmon: I did him before, but I want to remake the costume again
Flamedramon: One of my fav. season 2 digimon.
Ryo Akiyama: Rika's rival...when I first saw him..I'm like...OMGOD..I have to cosplay as him.
What did you say?

*tableflip*

#23 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:51 PM

View Postprincemercury1, on Mar 1 2008, 09:41 AM, said:

OMGOD!! BEST RIKA EVER!!!! And my friend adore your costume..she kept pushing me to take your picture.

Me: "Why do you keep tugging my shirt?"
Friend: "You need to get that Rika cosplayer picture."
Me: "Ok, ok"

Lol...but seriousally you are one of the best I've seen dust far.

lol THANKS!!! and tell your friend i said thanks too :D i remember you telling me that at Ohayo :D
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#24 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:54 PM

View Postprincemercury1, on Mar 1 2008, 09:47 AM, said:

Sensing that we are talking about future digimon cosplays...

..I wanted to do a few more before I retire from Digimon cosplays:

Lobomon/Wolfmon: I did him before, but I want to remake the costume again
Flamedramon: One of my fav. season 2 digimon.
Ryo Akiyama: Rika's rival...when I first saw him..I'm like...OMGOD..I have to cosplay as him.

OMG!!! you should defently try to do some...expectially Ryo and Flamedramon!!! i wanna see those two!!! lol :D
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#25 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:44 PM

View PostRika4life, on Mar 1 2008, 04:54 PM, said:

OMG!!! you should defently try to do some...expectially Ryo and Flamedramon!!! i wanna see those two!!! lol :D

same...and are you doing rika again then???

#26 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2008 - 10:21 PM

View PostKasin, on Mar 1 2008, 10:44 PM, said:

same...and are you doing rika again then???

Yep :D sadly its the only cosplay i have done right now...and its not even finished to my likeing yet...lol :D i have other ideas just its kinda hard to get them into being :D
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#27 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:23 PM

View PostRika4life, on Mar 1 2008, 10:21 PM, said:

Yep :D sadly its the only cosplay i have done right now...and its not even finished to my likeing yet...lol :D i have other ideas just its kinda hard to get them into being :D

oh i want a pic...i'll be koga this year...so if you see a guy in a fur skirt...i'm going to hate that...but anyways I want a pic

#28 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:38 PM

View PostKasin, on Mar 2 2008, 12:23 AM, said:

oh i want a pic...i'll be koga this year...so if you see a guy in a fur skirt...i'm going to hate that...but anyways I want a pic

lol :D ill look out for you...and im going to want a pic :D lol and i really dont have any good pics of myself as Rika...ive been trying to find a good one but its kinda hard...lol :D but ill pm you the two i have :D
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

#29 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:42 PM

View PostRika4life, on Mar 1 2008, 11:38 PM, said:

lol :D ill look out for you...and im going to want a pic :D lol and i really dont have any good pics of myself as Rika...ive been trying to find a good one but its kinda hard...lol :D but ill pm you the two i have :D

great!

#30 User is offline   Rika4life 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:20 AM

View PostKasin, on Mar 2 2008, 12:42 AM, said:

great!

there you go :D its only one of them but ill get the other to you later :D
FINISHED COSPLAYS
PLANNED COSPLAYS

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users