• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Air Gear '08 AG cosplayers unite here?

#1 User is offline   Sakiru 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 9590

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:49 PM

Hey there guys. I plan on being Ikki and Puck (from the musical) at various times during ACEN, so I was wondering who else was planning on doing Air Gear cosplay this year? We should work with the people over on cosplay.com, in case there are people who, y'know, aren't on both (like me D=) to figure out when we should do the meetup. I have no idea if my AG & DGM panel requests were approved or when they will be yet (and obviously we won't until the programming is mostly settled), so I can't worry about that for now, and thus lateish on Friday or lunch-ish on Saturday are the best times for me.

Ah, anyway, who is going as who, and what times would be convenient for you? The faster we can get a time slot, the better off we'll be, so jump on in and we'll make sure to keep up all parallel-like with cosplay.com.
~Tosshi~

#2 User is offline   ::Yingers:: 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 16984

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:14 PM

View PostSakiru, on Jan 24 2008, 03:49 PM, said:

Hey there guys. I plan on being Ikki and Puck (from the musical) at various times during ACEN, so I was wondering who else was planning on doing Air Gear cosplay this year? We should work with the people over on cosplay.com, in case there are people who, y'know, aren't on both (like me D=) to figure out when we should do the meetup. I have no idea if my AG & DGM panel requests were approved or when they will be yet (and obviously we won't until the programming is mostly settled), so I can't worry about that for now, and thus lateish on Friday or lunch-ish on Saturday are the best times for me.

Ah, anyway, who is going as who, and what times would be convenient for you? The faster we can get a time slot, the better off we'll be, so jump on in and we'll make sure to keep up all parallel-like with cosplay.com.

Yo. ^-^ I might decide to cosplay Air Gears' Akito/Agito, Simca, and/or Ume. I wouldn't mind joining up with you for Acen but I need to know what outfit your Ikki is going to go as before I start buying everything.
Cosplaying...09!

:: Neji :: 100% done. xD Woot~ Debuted
:: Neji Shippuden :: x-x 40% done.
:: Akito/Agito :: 100% done. Debuted
:: Kuro Lolita :: 100% done. Debuted
:: Sweet Lolita:: 100% done. Debuted
:: Princess Princess Yujirou :: 100% done. Debuted
:: Kanda vr. Experimental Accident :: 100% done.
:: Kanda uni # 2:: 100% done. Debuted
:: Kanda uni# 1 :: 40% done.
:: Kanda uni# 3 :: 99% done. Just in need to find the stupid beads. >_<
:: Sword :: 100% done. >_< NYIAJTIOE
:: Kouya :: 0% [Starting next week. xD I need to buy fabric.]

#3 User is offline   Renton 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 10219

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:17 PM

I love Air gear so much but i cant cosplay as any one from there yet but its a futer plan.
ACEN 09

"Who ever said that your First Love was Sweet as Well as
Sour was a Big Lair All it is Its Bitter...."
Renton

"Don't Ask for it go out and win it, Do that and you will succeed."
Adrock Thurston

"Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in you who believe in me.
Not in me who believe in you. You should believe in yourself!"
Kamina

#4 User is offline   anime-lover 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 16859

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:32 PM

if i ever cos as a air gear character i would definately cos as the stealth guy XD( sry i forgot his name but he my fave character right behind agito lol)

#5 User is offline   Sakiru 

• Pip

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:51 PM

View Postanime-lover, on Jan 27 2008, 06:32 PM, said:

if i ever cos as a air gear character i would definately cos as the stealth guy XD( sry i forgot his name but he my fave character right behind agito lol)

Kazu. Ahah... ^^;

Alright, anyone who IS going. Any ideal times?
~Tosshi~

#6 User is offline   Kazzy 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 16893

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:18 AM

Emissary/AG organizer from cosplay.com here~!

\o\ For quick ref: the BIG gatherings this year, so far, look like they'll be Naruto, One Piece, and possibly Trinity Blood. Naruto will be at Fri. at 5PM and Sat. at 1PM. One Piece is Sat. at 2PM, and Trinity Blood is Sat. at 12PM.

In addition to that, so far it looks like there'll be two DGM gatherings, one on Fri. at 6PM, and one on Sat. at 3PM, and I'll be attending at least one of those. :3 SO--

Early Friday might be bad because of registration lines and whatnot. A late gathering might mean bad lighting for pictures, especially if we end up outside (which we might, to give ourselves the opportunity to maybe scoot around on rollerblades) so unless a lot of people have time conflicts with the major gatherings on Saturday, I'm thinking 12PM/1PM might be the best choice so far.

...oh yeah. And I'll be there as Agito. |D

#7 User is offline   MetalGravy 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 1562

Posted 29 January 2008 - 05:27 PM

Not a fan of AG, but I'll prolly try to get pics since Oh Great! is awesome.
I am a vampire! I am a zombie! I AM A VAMBIE!!! I CANNOT BE STOPPED!

-Deadite Morbius, Marvel Zombies 3.4.

Pirates>ninja's Faile and her Vagrants are nothing!!!!! YARRRRR!

#8 User is offline   Sakiru 

• Pip

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:42 PM

Oh, someone else is the AG organiser? I know KoDai had made a thread...

Er. XD Oh well, doesn't matter. i'm going to be at the DGM meetups too, as will she, and we're both cosplaying. o.o/) So I like the times you gave~
~Tosshi~

#9 User is offline   Kazzy 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 16893

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:39 PM

\o/ Fail boss is fail. :| :| :|

#10 User is offline   Aurora 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 14979

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:33 PM

This is a recent add on for me but I'm hoping to have Simca done by Acen :3

#11 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 15588

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:35 PM

YAY AN IKKI THAT I CAN ATTACK WITH CUDDLES!!!!

Ah- sorry, I'm going to be Akito this year, if you couldn't guess, XD. I wasn't sure if there would be any Ikki's there, and it would kind of suck to be Akito without an Ikki. So, yeah, Prepare yourself for da shnuggles, lol.

I don't really schedule my cosplays on days really, so just tell me when the meet-up is and I'll be there. I CAN'T WAIT! ^_^

#12 User is offline   Sakiru 

• Pip

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:08 PM

View PostRawk z3r0, on Feb 20 2008, 11:35 PM, said:

YAY AN IKKI THAT I CAN ATTACK WITH CUDDLES!!!!

Ah- sorry, I'm going to be Akito this year, if you couldn't guess, XD. I wasn't sure if there would be any Ikki's there, and it would kind of suck to be Akito without an Ikki. So, yeah, Prepare yourself for da shnuggles, lol.

I don't really schedule my cosplays on days really, so just tell me when the meet-up is and I'll be there. I CAN'T WAIT! ^_^

D= I-I'm sort of a fat Ikki, sry. You have pictures of me from last year. 9_9; Won't tell ya who I was, though... Because it was half-assed and this year it won't be. (also I have an Akito/Agito, but more never hurts?)
~Tosshi~

#13 User is offline   ryozu_011 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 16745

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:27 PM

I find AG to be hilarious and I love the character design. Go Agito/Akito. :P I will fidn you guys...and take photos...yes. :mellow: :unsure: :huh: :blink: :blush: :lol:
Cosplay Ideas for ACen 2015:

Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke Urameshi (episode 5)
Legend of Korra: Korra (Book 4)

#14 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:01 PM

View PostSakiru, on Mar 4 2008, 09:08 PM, said:

D= I-I'm sort of a fat Ikki, sry. You have pictures of me from last year. 9_9; Won't tell ya who I was, though... Because it was half-assed and this year it won't be. (also I have an Akito/Agito, but more never hurts?)

lol, well, we'll see what happens when the convention rolls around. :)

View Postryozu_011, on Mar 4 2008, 09:27 PM, said:

I find AG to be hilarious and I love the character design. Go Agito/Akito. :P I will fidn you guys...and take photos...yes. :mellow: :unsure: :huh: :blink: :blush: :lol:

lol, well the meet-up is going to take place at 3, probably at the loading dock. See you there! ^_^

#15 User is offline   Sakiru 

• Pip

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:38 AM

View PostRawk z3r0, on Mar 4 2008, 10:01 PM, said:

lol, well, we'll see what happens when the convention rolls around. :)

lol, well the meet-up is going to take place at 3, probably at the loading dock. See you there! ^_^

...When and where did that get decided? o_o; It was only a suggestion on cos.com as far as I know and that's in the middle of a lot of bigger gatherings. It would sort of suck if no one could come to this small one because of the big ones... wouldn't it?

Oh well, if you guys want to take that time and run with it... then I can't come. =D Because I have D.Gray-man at that time on Saturday. Unless I go to Friday and not Saturday, but I'd (personally) suggest going for more of an 11 am type of thing. Er... but if you mean 3 on Friday, I laugh. PEOPLE WILL ALL BE IN THE REGISTRATION LINE, KTHX. >_>; KoDai on cos.com says she doesn't care anymore.
~Tosshi~

#16 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:33 AM

View PostSakiru, on Mar 6 2008, 12:38 AM, said:

...When and where did that get decided? o_o; It was only a suggestion on cos.com as far as I know and that's in the middle of a lot of bigger gatherings. It would sort of suck if no one could come to this small one because of the big ones... wouldn't it?

Oh well, if you guys want to take that time and run with it... then I can't come. =D Because I have D.Gray-man at that time on Saturday. Unless I go to Friday and not Saturday, but I'd (personally) suggest going for more of an 11 am type of thing. Er... but if you mean 3 on Friday, I laugh. PEOPLE WILL ALL BE IN THE REGISTRATION LINE, KTHX. >_>; KoDai on cos.com says she doesn't care anymore.

Yeah, someone just told us that on cosplay.com, too, XD.

Also, that's where that got decided- cos.com forums. 11:00 sounds good.... I didn't think about making it in the pre-12 o'clock hours, lol. I'll go run it over with the people on cos.com, too, to make sure that time works for them as well.

Sorry for the confusion!

#17 User is offline   Sakiru 

• Pip

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:05 PM

That's me. 8D;; Sorry, I'm going with KoDai, and since she's decided she has too much on her plate, I'm supposed to try to pick up after her. Ahahah. You guys are doing good though, so don't think I'm staging a hostile takeover. =w=;; It's just that thread starter usually = person to put the finalised time up, etc, "organizer", and she quit and told me to do it. >_>; So I just want to make sure both forums are being kept up with. 8D;;
~Tosshi~

#18 User is offline   Rawk z3r0 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:59 PM

View PostSakiru, on Mar 6 2008, 02:05 PM, said:

That's me. 8D;; Sorry, I'm going with KoDai, and since she's decided she has too much on her plate, I'm supposed to try to pick up after her. Ahahah. You guys are doing good though, so don't think I'm staging a hostile takeover. =w=;; It's just that thread starter usually = person to put the finalised time up, etc, "organizer", and she quit and told me to do it. >_>; So I just want to make sure both forums are being kept up with. 8D;;

Hey, it's no problem! I didn't mean to impose like I did with the meet-up information. It's just that this is the first time I've ever really been part of a gathering, so I don't quite know all of the proper etiquette that goes with all of this type of stuff, and for that I apologize! >.< Gomen-nasai!

#19 User is offline   CloakedSchemer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17430

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:31 AM

Woot! I finally made it on here LOL

I'll be there as Wanijima Kaito, with my cage and whip ;) so Akito/Agitos line up :P

j/k

anyways, Kaito and of course, Spitfire for me as well :D
Cosplays for 11
coming soon!

#20 User is offline   BurnsideGT 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5578

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:04 AM

I'll be showing up as Buccha this year. I was Ikki last year, but nobody recognized me T_T.

But this year, if you like Air Gear, you'll see me pretty quick :D If I get the new skates in time, I've made covers for some old-school roller skates to fit over them to form Buccha's custom air trecks since the rest of his outfit is so simple.

Huzzah; it's getting exciting!

#21 User is offline   lady_jewel 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17592

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:08 PM

Yea! A Puck! I'm so going to hug you! I have both musicals!

I'm going to try really hard to get my Ringo costume done, but it's one of her everyday outfits... Skirts and me are not friends! Add to the fact that I'm not exactly skinny... *sigh* I'll try, though!

#22 User is offline   CloakedSchemer 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know:

Official photoshoot: SAT 12 PM Loading Docks

Hope to see everyone there!

ps, we'll probably have some more informal gatherings on other days for those who cannot make it to Sat's
Cosplays for 11
coming soon!

#23 User is offline   shoopyzz 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 17299

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:04 PM

Here is Wanijima Akito/Agito.
I will be changing Akito/Agito frequently.

#24 User is offline   Mizuki_Sora 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3510

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:15 AM

I'm going as Akito/Agito Wanijima.
But I'm doing a red version of his orange straight jacket so if ya see me yell and say hi!
^-^

#25 User is offline   CloakedSchemer 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

View PostMizuki_Sora, on Apr 18 2008, 10:15 AM, said:

I'm going as Akito/Agito Wanijima.
But I'm doing a red version of his orange straight jacket so if ya see me yell and say hi!
^-^

heheh I shall and you shall go in my cage :P

~Kaito
Cosplays for 11
coming soon!

#26 User is offline   Horondo 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 1941

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:15 PM

I am so full of fail i started a Akito/Agito cosplay but ive been putting it off so now the likelyhood of getting it done in time is so incredibly low but who knows maybe a rush of inspiration will come over me and ill get off my butt and finish it

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users