Cosplay Progress 08!

#151 User is offline   simonsaz3 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 8785

Post icon  Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

View PostKuroi Yokan, on May 4 2008, 02:55 PM, said:

My white Fai coat is at 95%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I was up until 5AM sewing it, but it is almost done. ;~~~;

ZOMGsoclose!!Gogogogogogogogo!
=D
~Saaema
deviantART || Cosplays
=D
**Need help making something? Check this guide for tutorials!**

Hubby: '07: Elite Beat Agent ||
'08: Makoto Shishio ||'09: Cobra Commander ||'10: Golbez ||'11: Cats ||'12: Makoto Shishio
Me: '07: Cloaked Zelda ||'08: Myself =P ||'09: Queen Rutela ||'10: Fi (Skyward Sword) ||'11: Tali'Zorah ||'12: ??

#152 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:14 AM

Yay I made progress today! Went over to a friend's house, finished ripping the screwed up kimono collar on my white under kimono for Rukia so now I can resew that and finish up the kimonos. Then I stitched on the buttons for the suspenders on my Jack pants, and my friend pinned them for the hemming, that's tonight's project. We got a little styling done on my Rukia wig but it's not staying so we need some serious hairspray action :D

So tonight during Dancing with the Stars I'll be hemming pants and sewing Captain's stripes on my Jack coat and then all that will be left for Jack is styling the wig and making a holster for the gun. Then it's just finishing up the kimonos and making the hakama for Rukia, and a little bit of ribbing to finish the socks, and I'm DONE DONE DONE!

I just wish I had more than two days off work before then...cuz beyond costumes I've so much more to do! *whine*
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#153 User is offline   Big__Tasty 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17512

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:37 PM

I'm almost there. I'm trying to go to ACen this year as HUNK (Resident Evil). I've had to order a lot of really obscure equipment from around the world as well as make a few parts (I really didn't have the time or resources to fabricate everything....and searching for the right parts was quite challenging!) I've had some shipping issues, but it's very close to completion. I might have to fabricate the gloves, though. Now normally I'd be over at friend's houses (when I had the time, mind you) on their sewing machines and perusing the fabric stores for the perfect fabric, but my philosophy for this character was that he's using military/ riot police equipment. For the right look I should just figure out what gear his gear is modeled after and get it. I spent so long scrounging up what few reference images exist and studying them to get the right gear, or gear that was close enough. The only thing of his that doesn't really exist is his vest. The one its modeled after is a very high-end vest with oversized mag pouches that got shrunk down by character designers. Plus it's two colors, which apart from camo doesn't exist.
Hopefully all my time and effort will coalesce into a complete costume by next weekend.

#154 User is offline   kintewah 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 12566

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:26 PM

Some major progress today!
My mom promised we'd get this done this week, and she's sticking to it like no other!
However, it seems as though I'm too petite for my own design. Lol. ;_;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/1ki.../DSC00404-1.jpg
(notice I'm doing the power stance, but I'm still really short for everything I have planned)
I made those two belts all by myself! Tommorrow I'm making about 5 more straps, different colors, the three orange ones on the vest and the two yellow ones on the 'apron'.
I also hope to start glove construction ASAP. :D

Cosplaying like it's my job in '09 -- First a rockin' Cooking Mama, then Team Magma
Progress on Utena : 0% for ACen '09

Kint

#155 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:09 PM

Weee!!!! *runs around in circles*

I got my pants hemmed and right now I'm taking a procrastinate-on-the-boards break from sewing my Captain's stripes cuz my fingers need it. Stitching through nice thick wool hurts but the stripes look oh-so-cool!!! :D Heehee I'm getting really excited...despite all I still have to hunt for in my room....
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#156 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 7489

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:10 AM

I mostly have the main structures for everything constructed (except the skirt), but I have a LOT of decorating to do--sewing on trim, reverse applique, etc.

There is also some very minor wig styling I have to do, but that can be done on the last day of sewing.

The good news is that after this Friday, I'll have five straight days of sewing because I took the entire week of ACen off! I believe I can and will finish in time!
Acen Attendee since 2001
Wondering how much to save for ACen? Click here!
FREE! Cosplay construction and materials advice--get yours now!
Never cause more mischief than that which is necessary for success.
Sig invade'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd by Alk <3

#157 User is offline   simonsaz3 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:57 AM

View Postkintewah, on May 5 2008, 10:26 PM, said:

Some major progress today!
My mom promised we'd get this done this week, and she's sticking to it like no other!
However, it seems as though I'm too petite for my own design. Lol. ;_;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/1ki.../DSC00404-1.jpg
(notice I'm doing the power stance, but I'm still really short for everything I have planned)
I made those two belts all by myself! Tommorrow I'm making about 5 more straps, different colors, the three orange ones on the vest and the two yellow ones on the 'apron'.
I also hope to start glove construction ASAP. :D

Wow, that looks so awesome... great job! I wish you well with everything else that's left! Are you going to tighten the belts around your waist?
=)
~Saaema
deviantART || Cosplays
=D

'08: Makoto Shishio ||'09: Cobra Commander ||'10: Golbez ||'11: Cats ||'12: Makoto Shishio
Me: '07: Cloaked Zelda ||'08: Myself =P ||'09: Queen Rutela ||'10: Fi (Skyward Sword) ||'11: Tali'Zorah ||'12: ??

#158 User is offline   kintewah 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 12566

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:50 PM

View Postsimonsaz3, on May 6 2008, 08:57 AM, said:

Wow, that looks so awesome... great job! I wish you well with everything else that's left! Are you going to tighten the belts around your waist?
=)

Thanks! We still have a lot to do. ><
Yes, I hope so. Just the belts are being held together with pins right now, as soon as we get the yellow thread in place, I'll be able to make them tighter, which will make my costume look a lot better.

We worked on it a bit more tonight:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/1ki...me/DSC00418.jpg

Cosplaying like it's my job in '09 -- First a rockin' Cooking Mama, then Team Magma
Progress on Utena : 0% for ACen '09

Kint

#159 User is offline   simonsaz3 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:15 PM

View Postkintewah, on May 6 2008, 10:50 PM, said:

Thanks! We still have a lot to do. ><
Yes, I hope so. Just the belts are being held together with pins right now, as soon as we get the yellow thread in place, I'll be able to make them tighter, which will make my costume look a lot better.

We worked on it a bit more tonight:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/1ki...me/DSC00418.jpg

Looking awesome!! I really like the colors... maybe it's just the camera that makes them look that crisp, hehe.
=)
~Saaema
deviantART || Cosplays
=D

#160 User is offline   nephia 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17928

Post icon  Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

Well I'm just about done, I cut out my sheild today, now all I have left to do is paint it then put the desgins on it. I also have to repaint my sword as the paint job it came with isn't accurat. then all I have left after that is constructing my chestbelt and waist belt....I've been kinda dragging my feet....I wanted to do a little more research on the belts. :lol:

#161 User is offline   Disco_Raptor 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 8797

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:40 PM

Awesome, Kintewah! I am seriously in love with that spatula! I LOVE IT! Do you by any chance take commissions? XP

Twilight Princess Zelda
Here's my Zelda so far! She's almost done! I know there's still a few details, like figuring out how to get a Tri-Force to look good seeing as I'm a loser and made my banner too scrunched XD. My boyfriend has my shoulder armour and we need to figure out how to put that on next Wednesday. The back of the wig isn't finished being styled yet (I went to town on that thing with a can of Aqua Net. That stuff is AMAZING) The vest needs to be washed because it's covered in pencil because I hand embroidered the white symbols around the whole vest. Never doing that again. Ever. Gotta put some eyelets for the chain belt thing. She's a lot further along than I though she was lol I was thinking I was gonna be slaving all week but it's just a few things that need to be done.
What I don't like is since my gloves are antique and have buttons on the wrists I can't make the inside detail. I can't take the buttons off and sew it up because then I won't be able to get my hands in. They're form fitting but not stretchy lol.
Ignore how weird I look lol!
Acen 2008 Cosplay plans:
Songstress Yuna
Gambler Yuna
Twilight Princess Zelda
Lock Zombie (rave)
myspace

#162 User is offline   Karrissarella 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 13944

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:00 AM

Okay, well this is the only one I can give you a really update on it and nothing will change once I get to the con. ^^;

Misty:

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costu...ostumeid=159265
TENTATIVE ACen 2012 Plans
+. Kurisu Makise [Steins;Gate]
+. Misty [Pokemon]
+. Shiemi Moriyama [Ao no Exorcist]
+. Linda Linda! Masaomi Kida [Durarara!!]

#163 User is offline   Aourai 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 9069

Post icon  Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:45 PM

I'm coming along quite well! I have a few minor details, a wig to style, and I'm finished! Hooray!

~Cosplaying as Polka from Eternal Sonata

http://www.flickr.co...N03/2453699064/
Oh, I, I might be small
But that doesn't mean I can't reach the sky
I, I might be weak
But that doesn't mean you can knock me down
:heart:

#164 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 7489

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:05 PM

OK, people, look for Naoki on Saturday morning (and maybe Friday night) at the jrock photoshoots!

The bodice of godly awesomeness and skirt are almost done. ::squee::
Acen Attendee since 2001
Wondering how much to save for ACen? Click here!
FREE! Cosplay construction and materials advice--get yours now!
Never cause more mischief than that which is necessary for success.
Sig invade'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd by Alk <3

#165 User is offline   White Rose Assassin 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 11431

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:26 PM

All I am doing right now is waiting on a wig from Hong Kong to get to Los Angeles. x.x

Otherwise, everything else is done.
Traveling
convention reports that rock!

#166 User is offline   Aourai 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:52 PM

I finished today!

Please tell me what you think!

http://www.flickr.co...s/14126740@N03/

Here's a character picture!

http://eternalsonata.namcobandaigames.com/...acter_polka.jpg
Oh, I, I might be small
I, I might be weak

#167 User is offline   Aourai 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 10 May 2008 - 05:06 PM

Just so you know I will hunt you down to take pictures of your cooking mama KH costume.
Oh, I, I might be small
I, I might be weak

#168 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:15 PM

I'm so excited! Me and mom finally started on R. Dorothy. we're now working on the hem and the "belt" thing for the dress. for the collar I'll do an undershirt. the cuffs may be the last thing we do. I also found yet another pair of black stockings that I can use. I've also recently decided to do two more leg ribbon attachments for Sakura. it's not exactly true to the actual illustration, but the way I was going to do it wasn't working out at all. barely anyone knows this outfit anyway, and besides, modifications for personal tastes are much more interesting.
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#169 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:45 PM

View Postthis_chick25, on May 8 2008, 06:05 PM, said:

OK, people, look for Naoki on Saturday morning (and maybe Friday night) at the jrock photoshoots!

The bodice of godly awesomeness and skirt are almost done. ::squee::

OMG - no wonder you were having heart attacks over that. I would have died. THat is AWESOME! Great job. Can't wait to see you there!

View PostAourai, on May 10 2008, 05:52 PM, said:

I finished today!

Please tell me what you think!

http://www.flickr.co...s/14126740@N03/

Here's a character picture!

http://eternalsonata.namcobandaigames.com/...acter_polka.jpg

OMG! You look great!

As for me:
I finished Kuukaku completely ^_^ (I would show pic but it be pic with no wig)
I'm making the streaks for J-rock on sunday
I'm adding the last coat of dye probably tuesday for my cat Yoruichi
And I'm styling the wig for WHR original tomorrow
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#170 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:11 AM

*does a happy dance*

I made progress today! Not as much as I wanted but it's PROGRESS!

I finished the white under kimono. it is DONE, washed, pressed, and folded ready to go in the suitcase. The black outer kimono is done except for adding a snap to keep it closed and washing/pressing it.

I made my friend's Kairi tie, it came out beautifully and a LOT easier than I thought...I may have to make more ties, this was fun! :D Especially since it calls for the teeeeeeny tiiiiny hand stitching that I am good at and strangely enough enjoy.

Then while visiting my grandmother I asked her and my great-aunt's opinions on how to achieve the wig styling for Jack cuz I am clueless when it comes to hair styles and they're both retired beauticians and we ended up going downstairs to the beauty shop chair my grandmother still keeps and I put the wig on and my aunt cut it. All I have left to do is put a little Got2BeGlued in there to spike it up, and it really looks great! MUCH better than I could have done. :D

And now I'm working on finishing my Vortex Manipulator, and then I'm gonna finish my mom's Mother's Day gift and stitch up my holster and tomorrow morning I plan to start sewing the hakama. So then all I'll have left to do is styling my wig that I'm wearing for the ball (which I may do Thursday night), finish up my friend's props (bit of gluing...), style my Rukia wig (not too hard, that's an easy one), and finish knitting my tabi socks (gonna work on that Thurs while waiting for my friend at the airport). Oh and pack. :D

Eeeeeee.....I'm getting so excited!

#171 User is offline   perfidiouspal 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10572

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:28 AM

All is well in cosplay land. My sister and I are both almost *so close* to being done with our GARlock and Nia costumes. She has to fix the flames on the bottom of her cape and I have to make the arm bands for Nia. That is it!

The sewing machine is being lame though, so its good that we're pretty much done. I hope its not still broke when we start our cosplay for Otakon!

zomg, liek five days left! ooer O.o
Cosplays~
Isaac Dian/Miria Harvent (Baccano!)
Garlock/Nia (Gurren Lagann)

#172 User is offline   akaikurama 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10043

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

I'm done I'm done I'm done......

Well I just have some small tack sewing but....my cos is done!!!!!!
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

#173 User is offline   Kuroi Yokan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 3740

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:26 PM

Oh god...only three work days left...;___;

Well, since my last update, I have...

- cut and dyed my wigs; they just need a little styling now.

- made Kurogane's arm bands (100%)

- taken Mori's jacket lining apart so that I could adjust the jacket's size, and I sewed the lining back in

- started de-sparkle-ifying the fur on my Fai coat, LOL. >_> Pleeeeenty yet to take out.

- made a paper dummy of the crystal for my staff

- repaired the base part of my staff that cracked

I'm about to go work on Mori's jacket more. If I REALLY get on a roll, I COULD put it all together tonight...and I might...bleh. Gotta do it sometime, may as well do it now?
ACen '11 cosplay line-up:
Friday: Zidane Tribal (with Amarant) from Final Fantasy IX
Saturday: Fuu (artbook dress) from Magic Knight Rayearth
Sunday: Probably nothing :(

Check out my group's Tsubasa skit! :D
My Cosplay.com
My CosplayLab

#174 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:28 PM

I feel so weird now. Just a month ago I was almost ready to give up on R. Dorothy, and now she's like, 90% done! All I have left to do is...

--cut out the cuffs
--sew the cuffs together
--cut out the ascot
--put the ascot on the dress
--cut the wig
--decide which pair of shoes I'll use for R. Dorothy. it looks like she wears flats, but the heels would be so much better (and they have little bows! not too cute, but cute enough for R. Dorothy)
--oh yeah, and find a new undershirt
--PROBABLY test the makeup to see how much coverage I'll need, but I don't want to use too much before I actually wear this cosplay out.
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#175 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:19 AM

I'm doing a full run through of everything on Wed with make up...
okay..maybe I'll do one today because the first thing I'm doing on Friday has ALOT of make up...

And so does the one for Sunday.....
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#176 User is offline   simonsaz3 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:35 AM

I want to say too lazy to take pictures of the progress for my cosplay, but I'm keeping it a surprise and see how things turn out. As for the time factor, I think that's the main reason I haven't done any recording of my progress because I'm just so behind on everything. This is really stressing me out-- I wish school work was entirely done. Here I am, stuck at work and school for a while before I get to go home and work some more. *sigh*

Everyone else seems to be in a panicky mode too. I wish everyone well with their progress! Hopefully, I will too be done with everything by Thursday.
=)
~Saaema
deviantART || Cosplays
=D

#177 User is offline   Dark_Tsubasa 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17809

Post icon  Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:29 AM

I FINALLY got the last parts of my costume: the hair and the gloves! I found these inexpensive gloves for my Tifa costume (which I had to unfortuntely buy instead of handmake) and shoes that are just about perfect! I'm so excited (especially since this is my first time cosplaying ever) so I'm looking foward to feedback! I haven't taken pictures yet though; I'm getting there!! And my hair is the hair I'm using! ^__^
Confirmed Cosplays (2013):
*NEW* Tybalt (Romeo X Juliet) - 95%
Genderbend Sync the Tempest (Tales of the Abyss) - 100%

#178 User is offline   bunnybeth 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 15

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:56 PM

I'm pretty much done with my Alice costume, yay! Giant book prop! Just have to sew a cat hat and tail for my son tonight.

Tutu costume got dropped (for now) due to stress and lack of time. Boo!
CONversations A webcomic about the CON experience
Anime Eats! A cookbook inspired by food in anime and manga.

"Words can only hurt if you try to read them. Don't play their game." -Derek Zoolander
[BadCat Studios] [CONversations] [Bunnybeth.net]

#179 User is offline   Yumei 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 17438

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:29 PM

I'm almost done yay!!! But its gonna take one more all nighter :blink:
I wanted to post pic of what I had so far but the camera isn't working.(needs new battery :( )

For Lee I just have some hemming.
For Diva same thing some hemming....oh and her crown :D
For Abel just need to fix the wig and paint my weapon......This costume nearly killed me(stupied 6" rule :angry: )....Still not sure it's all that great....guess I won't know till I get there.. :P
Tsunade will remain incomplete cause I have no shoes or wig and it's too late to get it now. I got a funny looking wig that might do. As for the shoes I'm wearing flip flop I guess.
Still a way to go on my Ed costume.

now back to sewing :D
Acen10cosplays:(Trinity Blood)Esther Blanchett,(Bleach)Nel resleased form,(KH2)Card form Sora,(Code Geass)Li Xingke,(FMA)Edward decoy
Acen11 Cosplays:FMA:Brotherhood-LanFan,Gravitation-Shuichi,Fruits Basket-Shigure,Avatar-Toph All cosplays are complete!:)
Next con: ACEN

#180 User is offline   R1KKu 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 601

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:01 PM

I think I finished a costume today. :blink:
Now I just have one more to finish up and put the wrap on a katana.
I had to drop one costume because I just dont have the room for the wig and boots, and I already have like 6 or 7 costumes coming with me. It was only a remake anyways.
I have zombies and I'm not afraid to use them!!

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users