• This topic is locked

Cosplay Progress 08!

#1 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Post icon  Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:47 AM

Ok designers how's everyones work coming along? Have you changed your mind at the last minute, started over? Tell us whats going on with your work and if you want send pics of your progress. Maybe we can help.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#2 User is offline   Imaurel 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 16336

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:39 AM

Well i'm down to the mask, vest, and cape for the Phantom. Koga-kun's taking care of the cape and I already have the material for my cape, and when I buy black for my Gin I could probably geta little more to work my vest with XD;
Near's done, thank you Godwill. Lol, lame. But he's not exactly hard.
It's Gin that needs work. I need to buy all my cloth still but that can only be done when my sister pays me back. I'm down to $35 and I need lots of white, some black, some white roses to dye blue formy Phantom, and maybe some blue if I can get that bow on my own XD;
I wish I was farther...
:~~~~~Galleries~~~~~:
www.damiset.deviantart.com
www.mangabullet.com/imaurel/profile
imaurel.webs.com
:~~~~~Joined~~~~~:
Pocky Brigade - Pocky Sabotuer
Spam Squad Member!
:~~~~~ACEN Exhibit Hall Staffer - Year 1~~~~~:

#3 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:43 AM

Well my Gintoki isn't exactly designed by me, but beside that, it's basically done.

Zoro although is, and he is probably 20% done. (He isn't hard. Just need to get a few things.)
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#4 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:16 AM

View PostImaurel, on Jan 10 2008, 10:39 AM, said:

Well i'm down to the mask, vest, and cape for the Phantom. Koga-kun's taking care of the cape and I already have the material for my cape, and when I buy black for my Gin I could probably geta little more to work my vest with XD;
Near's done, thank you Godwill. Lol, lame. But he's not exactly hard.
It's Gin that needs work. I need to buy all my cloth still but that can only be done when my sister pays me back. I'm down to $35 and I need lots of white, some black, some white roses to dye blue formy Phantom, and maybe some blue if I can get that bow on my own XD;
I wish I was farther...

You need blue roses? You know, we carry those at Hobby Lobby, you don't have to bother with trying to dye roses. :)

Me....yeah haven't even started. I really need to get on that...especially since I'd like to be about 90% done by the end of March so I can spend April concentrating on Script Frenzy.
Special Needs and Compliance staff for ACen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
ACen 2015: Kumon Kaito (Kamen Rider Gaim), Ian Yorkland (Kyoryuger, Rowdy Roddy Piper
Wizard World 2015 (big maybe): Jemma Simmons
Youmacon 2015: Nightcrawler (tentative), Ian Yorkland

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My cosplay / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#5 User is offline   OmNefarious_05 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 12081

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:24 AM

Well I pretty much have L and Ishida done. All I have to worry about for them is props; food and cell phone for L and Quincy cross and maybe a bow for Ishida.

I have to go to a thrift store or a sporting goods store to find my track suit for Jan Valentine.
I also need to check thrift stores or goodwill for a lab coat and gray vest for Hatori Sohma.

My biggest task is to get my Sai costume done. And one thing about this costume is that IM going to be working on it down to the wire. Why you ask? Well Im going to tone up and work out over the next few months to get into shinobi shape.
Acen 2010 cosplay lineup: Byakuya Kuchki- Bleach, Stein- Soul Eater, Luffy- One Piece, Staraptor Gijinka- Pokemon

Twilight fans are the Scourge and Stephanie Meyer is the Lich King

#6 User is offline   Imaurel 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:58 AM

View PostKnitChick, on Jan 11 2008, 03:16 AM, said:

You need blue roses? You know, we carry those at Hobby Lobby, you don't have to bother with trying to dye roses. :)

Me....yeah haven't even started. I really need to get on that...especially since I'd like to be about 90% done by the end of March so I can spend April concentrating on Script Frenzy.

Are they electric blue or pale blue? Cause Wally World had blue roses but I'm very picky on the color and couldn't stand how pale they were >_0;
Also...I need to find where Hobby Lobby's are near me << >>
imaurel.webs.com
Spam Squad Member!

#7 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:24 AM

I believe we have some of both, I know there's some pale blue shades but I've also gotten real bright blues too...spring stuff is coming in and that's when the brighter colors start to show up.
Special Needs and Compliance staff for ACen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
ACen 2015: Kumon Kaito (Kamen Rider Gaim), Ian Yorkland (Kyoryuger, Rowdy Roddy Piper

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My cosplay / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#8 User is offline   Imaurel 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:31 AM

Ah, good. I need my electric blue XD; I think there's a Hobby lobby down the street from my sisters which is half an hour away, but I go there a lot.
imaurel.webs.com
Spam Squad Member!

#9 User is offline   Femme Fatale 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7220

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:46 AM

Well I buy my cosplays on Ebay, and so far I only bought one. I got the Suigintou (Rozen Maiden) cosplay and a wig from a store on ebay. I had hoped to buy two more cosplays for my Chii (Chobits) look and shoes and accessories for all three of my cosplays, but unfortunately I hit a very serious snag in my plans. I got laid off from my job last December :( and could possibly not go to Acen if I don't find a job :( . I really, really, really got my fingers crossed that I find something before May rolls along.
Excel's Big Sis

Coming Soon to ACen 2015

Celestia Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa) and Female Ezio Auditore di Firenze (Assassins Creed)

#10 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7489

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:56 AM

Dipp (We :heart: Katamari)--25% complete (after drastic re-hash) >_<;; Hadda start over with the headshell because the materials I was originally working with would not support the lighting assembly. I found a stronger base for the headshell very quickly due to a brilliant stroke of luck, but where I was slathering on the layers of paper mache before, this time I was cutting star-shaped holes out of a sonotube (oh, my hands!). Now that the stars are cut out, I have to remake the 23 parabolic reflectors for the blinking lights assembly ::grief::, cut the holes for the switches and continue from the point I had come to before the drastic re-hash.

Naoki Red (Lullaby Dementia, original jrock cosplay)--30% complete-Materials purchased, wig ordered, full design completed. I haven't begun sewing at all though T-T;;

Tentacle monster (original cosplay)--40%-Zentai has arrived, harness has been designed, tentacles have been sewn, but I've kinda been slacking on this one due to having to re-do the Dipp cosplay.

Merle (Vision of Escaflowne): 20%-Materials purchased, wig ordered, and pattern modified. This should take me no more than three days max to do, so I'm not really worried about it.
Acen Attendee since 2001
Wondering how much to save for ACen? Click here!
FREE! Cosplay construction and materials advice--get yours now!
Never cause more mischief than that which is necessary for success.
Sig invade'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd'd by Alk <3

#11 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 5659

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:31 AM

Hmm let's see.

For Chris... Absalom is about 20% done. We need to add on the buttons and straps to the coat. The coat is the hardest part of the costume. So the rest of it should be pretty easy.

For me...Perona is about ten percent done. And then for Hideki, well I have some of the materials and patterns but I need to start actually making it.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Hungary: Hetalia
Fairy Tail
One Piece

#12 User is offline   alucard_666 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 7787

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:58 PM

well rem is a fairly difficult project i have the materials, shirt pants fabric cardboard fabric glue and super glue and patience i'll be starting tonight i hope to get at least the shoulder piece done but the good thing is have the materials

#13 User is offline   mens_pocky06 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 8685

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

Bah...I have tons to do...and I have work and classes battling my sewing time...BUT I SHALL PREVAIL!

Yei (O.C. J-Rocker): 10% I've been lacking in the sewing dpt. due to school stress...BUT I have all of the materials I need to make this

Mistress Neko (ninja styled): 50% I have the pattern and fabric...all I need to do is put it together (simple pattern)

Raver-ish Tiger Neko: 100% Just finished the pants (^^) (WOOT! One down...4 to go!)

Naria (Escaflowne): Need to do extensive work on this...*any help would be appreciated :P*

??Kairi (O.C. : Broken Lolita Doll): I'm still not sure I'm going to do this yet...depends on how much time I have to make it/wear it...(XD)
WOAH! New Forums!
@___@ <3

#14 User is offline   OmNefarious_05 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 12081

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:02 PM

OK now that people are putting up %'s now I am gonna redo mine. Hope no one minds.

L - Death Note: 99%; just need candy and pocky to hand out

Ishida Uryuu - Bleach: 95%; need new shoes and new Quincy Cross

Hatori Sohma - Fruits Basket: 95%; need vest and lab coat

Jan Valentine - Hellsing: 10%; need track suit, hat, toy machine guns, and fake piercings

Sai- Naruto Shipuuden: 0%; need to start on this and get things ordered

Secret - Secret: It's a secret to everyone. No that isnt a clue as to me saying its a LoZ costume ;p
Acen 2010 cosplay lineup: Byakuya Kuchki- Bleach, Stein- Soul Eater, Luffy- One Piece, Staraptor Gijinka- Pokemon

Twilight fans are the Scourge and Stephanie Meyer is the Lich King

#15 User is offline   Spydie 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 4073

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:20 AM

Alright...I had rethought my cosplays and decided on something completely different from what I was originally thinking. I dropped my Pokemon cosplay, my Rena (Star Ocean) cosplay, and my Claire Redfield cosplay. I'm instead going to do Nanami from Suikoden, Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, and a Pirate Lolita.

So far...

Nanami - 10% Complete - Materials Purchased - Tie belt done - Shoe prototype complete

Kiki - 10% Complete - Materials Purchased - Shoe prototype complete

Pirate Lolita - 5% Complete - Materials Purchased - I started on the skirt, but I had to start over because the ruffles on the back began to tilt in the rows...so I need to buy more offwhite cotton and start over again. I also tried making a mini tricorn, but to no avail. I think I'll try some different materials and start again.
I am made of awesome: pure, unfiltered awesome.

#16 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:32 PM

Dipp (We :heart: Katamari)--Back to where I originally left off, and now I have to add the colored covers to the lights. Check the cosplay log--sooo proooud!

Merle (Vision of Escaflowne): Merle-tail complete! So cuuuute! And it's comfy too! And poseable! I can express her personality really well with it.
Acen Attendee since 2001

#17 User is offline   Aya 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 16803

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:24 AM

Tifa Lockheart ((Advent Children))- I have the boots, shorts, but I need to make the vest, and the skirt and I'm planning to buy a white beater from a department store than finished. And my hair is the right length for it too as of now I might need to re dye it. Still in need of buying material's though...Sadly. Roughly 50%

Bellatrix Lestrange- Need the dress and the wand, I have the shoes for easilly done,

And I'm thinking of also doing White Mage Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2.

My boy friend is still debating on what he wants to be though. He's thinking on the lines of The Punisher or The Joker.
Possible Cosplay's for ACen 2011
~Futuristic Blood Elf: World of Warcraft/Original Design.(5%)
~Team Rocket Grunt: Pokemon

~Lightning: Final Fantasy XIII (5%)
~Umbreon Gijinka: Pokemon (5%)

#18 User is offline   yumeno_kumori 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 8350

Posted 16 January 2008 - 02:50 AM

I'm doing a humanized version of Jolteon, from Pokemon.

Since there's no actual outfit, obviously the way I make my cosplay is completely up to my interpretation. I'd actually like a little assistance on this...

I have two choices. Create my own costume, from scratch, with a basic pattern, or buy an outfit and modify it to my needs. I'm not sure which option is best in this case.

Does anyone know any good stores or sites for me to maybe buy clothes? I need to find a yellow outfit. I'm going for a more sexy, badass look, so if I was to modify a piece of clothing, it would be best if it was made of leather or something like that. I'm also looking for costume ears and a tail (yellow, or white so it can be dyed).

Please, and thank you in advance.
Cosplay Progress
2004: Kaguya Haruyama (Planet Ladder) - 100%
2005: Ryuichi Sakuma (Gravitation) - 100%
2006: Kana (Haibane Renmei) - 100%
2007: Sai Jounouchi (Angelic Layer) - 100%
2008: Jolteon (Pokemon) - 91%

#19 User is offline   ryozu_011 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 16745

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:46 PM

I don't know how to sow or anything yet but I will say that I didn't buy the cosplay outfit yet or found the wig for it either. I'm doing Tokiko Tsumura from Busou Renkin and her hair is blue. Whoot for blue.
But I should be ordering it from the internet soon.

Where in IL can you find a wig shop that sells plain blue hair?? :blink:
Cosplay Ideas for ACen 2015:

Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke Urameshi (episode 5)
Legend of Korra: Korra (Book 4)

#20 User is offline   haku_hei 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11693

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:02 PM

Lenalee(D-gray.man) 10% just bought all my fabric and the pattern. just started to cut them out.

Saki hanajima (fruits basket)0% waiting to work on this one

Neko lolita. 60% just need to remake the ears and tail. and remake the skirt
ADD? i don't have AD oh, look! A kitty!
Eryia of the Escaflowne Crew 2008
Possible cosplays for 2010
Dj Iroha~ beatmaina IIDX 50% done
Lilith~Borderlands
Claire Redfield~resident evil

#21 User is offline   shamurai7 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Suspended
  • Member No.: 9612

Posted 18 January 2008 - 02:10 PM

View PostOmNefarious_05, on Jan 11 2008, 02:24 AM, said:

Well I pretty much have L and Ishida done. All I have to worry about for them is props; food and cell phone for L and Quincy cross and maybe a bow for Ishida.

I have to go to a thrift store or a sporting goods store to find my track suit for Jan Valentine.
I also need to check thrift stores or goodwill for a lab coat and gray vest for Hatori Sohma.

My biggest task is to get my Sai costume done. And one thing about this costume is that IM going to be working on it down to the wire. Why you ask? Well Im going to tone up and work out over the next few months to get into shinobi shape.

i admire your courage in showing of your midriff as sai as i am not quite that confident myself.... make it look good or ill secretly tease you!!!! if you pull it aff it will be awesome.

View Postalucard_666, on Jan 13 2008, 08:58 PM, said:

well rem is a fairly difficult project i have the materials, shirt pants fabric cardboard fabric glue and super glue and patience i'll be starting tonight i hope to get at least the shoulder piece done but the good thing is have the materials

Rem would be uber awesome and a lot of work...!!! but a huge payoff! i someday hope to be able to do some more in depth cosplays like that...im sad i just dont have time to do anything but cloth, and baybe a prop or 2...also i dont only make my outfit i make my wifes, and my friends too! as im the only one with sewing skill..like uryu!!! lol

i hope you all catch the bubonic plague and are consumed by flies and maggots!

cheers!
myspace
me'n my cat spore
me'n fuus 2007
sleeping mugen hotel room

will be going as spike, kiseke urahara, and mugen!!! fri sat sun

#22 User is offline   blkcat523 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 9744

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:12 PM

Well I'm brining Alphonse and Maria Ross back from last year. Those are done..

This year however I'm bringing 2 new ones along.

1. Lt. maria ross- Prison break version (manga)70% (having the shirts made, need to get the pants)
2. Shino Aburame (naruto pre time skip) 95% done (hand made) Just need the wig which is on order

Depending on the weather I may bring the military uniform and change out of the prison break one later in the day at is gets cooler.
My costumes

"Official dog of the military with the tattoo to prove it!"

Navigator of the Rum Runners Pirate crew

#23 User is offline   koga-kun 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11253

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:06 PM

well, I finished both my Unohana Retsu's and Saya's costumes, so now that i have a lot of time im going to back Saya's ball gown. zthe only problem with the dress is that its PINK!! and it has TWO shades of PINK!!!! I want to make it for the Haji and Phantom im going with but, its PINK!!!(did i say that before?)
2010!
Bleach's Retsu Unohana
(maybe) D. Gray Man's Lulubell
Cat Woman
(maybe) Hetalia's Seychelles

#24 User is offline   alucard_666 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:20 PM

View Postkoga-kun, on Jan 20 2008, 03:06 AM, said:

well, I finished both my Unohana Retsu's and Saya's costumes, so now that i have a lot of time im going to back Saya's ball gown. zthe only problem with the dress is that its PINK!! and it has TWO shades of PINK!!!! I want to make it for the Haji and Phantom im going with but, its PINK!!!(did i say that before?)

well as far as rem goes i finished the wig and the shoulder piece and how to keep the shoulderpiece strapped to the shoulders

#25 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:19 AM

View Postryozu_011, on Jan 16 2008, 03:46 PM, said:

I don't know how to sow or anything yet but I will say that I didn't buy the cosplay outfit yet or found the wig for it either. I'm doing Tokiko Tsumura from Busou Renkin and her hair is blue. Whoot for blue.
But I should be ordering it from the internet soon.

Where in IL can you find a wig shop that sells plain blue hair?? :blink:

Fantasy Headquarters!!!!!!!!

That place is like cosplayer heaven. Seriously...I could easily go broke there :) I've gotten like three of the five wigs I own there. They have a really nice wig shop. They're on Milwaukee Avenue just north of Irving Park, by Six Corners there. They also have a website, www.fantasycostumes.com

I'm probably gonna stop there sometime this week, I'm trying to pull together a quickie Fourth Doctor Who cosplay, I'll see if they have any blue wigs and attempt to sneak a cell phone piccy for ya (they don't allow cameras in the store). But I'm sure they do cuz I seem to recall drooling over a few (blue is my favorite color)

me, I have made NO progress....other than adding to my list :D But I've been looking at the upcoming ads for Hobby Lobby and next paycheck I'm setting some aside to pick up my fabric with a 40% coupon. I just need to dig out the kimono patterns I bought and order up the hakama pattern I had in mind, and figure out how much fabric I need. Then I can start sewing. Once I get past inventory on Wednesday life will slow a bit, so I should have time to get to work.

So depending on money flow, I am DEFINITELY pulling together Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach (thank goodness I can make that out of broadcloth...$1.87 a yard minus 40% coupon minus 15% discount FTW!), I need to hunt down some plain white sock yarn to make the socks and I found a website (J-list) that has the shoes so I think I might just buy them.

If I can afford it, I'm gonna try to get either Vlad Plasmius (from Danny Phantom ) or Kagura (from Gintama) done also, but saving up enough for hotel room is gonna take priority. Plus I'm really not sure how to achieve Vlad. Kagura should be easy, simple dress and I've already got the boots and I bought a parasol from Hobby Lobby ($3.99 less 40% coupon less 15% discount, yay!), but her hair might prove a bit difficult. Definitely would need to add hair to the wig cuz it looks to be parted all the way down the back.

I really need a higher-paying job that's not in an oh-so-dangerous craft store! :D

#26 User is offline   sailorgaia 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3856

Posted 21 January 2008 - 09:26 AM

Everytime I think about cosplay for ACen, I feel like a little kid who's Mom is telling her to get up & go to school...but all she wants to do is roll over and sleep some more.... I just got done with Ohayocon, ya know!!

I've got a lot of plans for new cosplays this year...which is just a bit retarded because I have so many newer costumes that need more wear. Nevertheless, there are so many cosstumes I want to do & ACen is like my one big con a year sooo... We tend to go overboard. ^^;

Anyway, I just want to say good luck & God speed to all the rest of you for starting early on stuff! Give me another week...or at least until I get nervous that my JoAnn's coupons might expire. Then I'll get off my a$$ and start working. >.>
"I like it when you clap for me, Ultros. I can just close my eyes and imagine that four people are clapping for me at once!"
Locke, the Hand of God

#27 User is offline   this_chick25 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:26 AM

I've made considerable progress on my katamari. (Heh... and I've been rolling it over my cat over and over again! He takes off when he sees it now just like in the game! :lol: )

Now I have to think of and hook up some things to stick to it before I do the final covering. Of course there are ordinary things like box of Pocky, pencils, candy, plushies, CD's... but I have to add some "otaku exclusive" items as well...
Acen Attendee since 2001

#28 User is offline   alucard_666 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:22 PM

View Postthis_chick25, on Jan 21 2008, 04:26 PM, said:

I've made considerable progress on my katamari. (Heh... and I've been rolling it over my cat over and over again! He takes off when he sees it now just like in the game! :lol: )

Now I have to think of and hook up some things to stick to it before I do the final covering. Of course there are ordinary things like box of Pocky, pencils, candy, plushies, CD's... but I have to add some "otaku exclusive" items as well...

rem update the top ha is done it's basically a long sleeve black shirt with white fabric in the shape of her so called ribs/spine
AND FABRIC GLUE IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SAVES TIME AND IT LOOKS GOOD IF YOUR KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!!!!!!!!1

#29 User is offline   Lenne 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 425

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:31 PM

I think I'm at a negative percentage - I've still not even decided on my costumes!
♥ Alana ♥
Table Top Gaming ADH ACen 2008 - 2010
Table Top Gaming Staff ACen 2006 - 2007
No one has invaded my sig yet. Mwahahahaa >P

....Then along came SongstressLenne ♥ Alkaren stopped in too ♥

#30 User is offline   Mullenkamp 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 495

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:29 PM

...Aside from a couple props, I've been done with the costumes I'm bringing since October. -_- I even debuted one of them at Youmacon just because it was done earlier than I expected. I've even made another one since then... and now I'm wondering if it's too early to start on stuff for Otakon, because I'm bored without cosplay stuff to do. ;)

I guess I do still have to finish one of my girlfriend's costumes, though. Stupid elaborate gowns... -_-

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users