• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Time To Brag Like An Idiot.....

#31 Guest_ToxicQuiddity_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:02 AM

It's going to be harder to lose weight snice yruo smaller now
The only reason he shed so many punds in so little time is that he did have a bigger body mass, and it strains the body and burns more calories faster
They literally shed off of you in the first stage
But then comes the hard part, where you are actually at a standstill inyour weight loss
Good luck with that

#32 User is offline   szwrld 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 8938

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:33 PM

man i haven't drank pop in like 5 years and i'm still the same weight i've been at for about 5 years... I guess that's better than gaining.
I am starting an exercise class with some friends though... pole dancing. ^_^ Those girls are toned the eff up.

#33 User is offline   Lee vs Gaara 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9411

Posted 24 December 2007 - 03:10 PM

View Postszwrld, on Dec 24 2007, 01:33 PM, said:

man i haven't drank pop in like 5 years and i'm still the same weight i've been at for about 5 years... I guess that's better than gaining.
I am starting an exercise class with some friends though... pole dancing. ^_^ Those girls are toned the eff up.

Sweet. I should start pole dancing too....

Actually, I'm just going to make use of the college facilities. I know a few people getting into shape for cosplay purposes, and I need to a little bit better toned to be a convincing and sexy Hellboy.
Jesus died for our sins. And we repay him by Gaybashing, woman hating, and doing everything we can to hold back scientific progress.
www.myspace.com/half_fish

#34 User is offline   qwak 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 16488

Posted 24 December 2007 - 04:34 PM

View Postszwrld, on Dec 25 2007, 04:33 AM, said:

are you sure that's just an exercise class?!
no more signatures!

#35 User is offline   szwrld 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2007 - 05:41 PM

View PostLee vs Gaara, on Dec 24 2007, 09:10 PM, said:

Actually, I'm just going to make use of the college facilities. I know a few people getting into shape for cosplay purposes, and I need to a little bit better toned to be a convincing and sexy Hellboy.

i'm going to do the same thing once I figure out what college i'm going to... kind of inbetween right now. The one I want to go to has a really nice gym from what my cousin told me. Cheaper than a gym. Yeah... i kind of want to do it for cosplay purposes too considering my friends decided we're all going as sailor scouts this year...

are you sure that's just an exercise class?!

yeah. If you actually watch a pole dancer who doesn't take off their clothes while doing it you'd see that they are like basically supporting themselves with their thighs or with their arms and doing all sorts of crazy crap. I can't wait!

#36 User is offline   qwak 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2007 - 05:44 PM

View Postszwrld, on Dec 25 2007, 08:41 AM, said:

i'm going to do the same thing once I figure out what college i'm going to... kind of inbetween right now. The one I want to go to has a really nice gym from what my cousin told me. Cheaper than a gym. Yeah... i kind of want to do it for cosplay purposes too considering my friends decided we're all going as sailor scouts this year...

yeah. If you actually watch a pole dancer who doesn't take off their clothes while doing it you'd see that they are like basically supporting themselves with their thighs or with their arms and doing all sorts of crazy crap. I can't wait!

oh, I don't doubt that it's a good workout.. I've just uhh never seen it done by uhh someone with uhh clothes on? ;)
no more signatures!

#37 User is offline   szwrld 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:07 PM

View Postqwak, on Dec 24 2007, 11:44 PM, said:

oh, I don't doubt that it's a good workout.. I've just uhh never seen it done by uhh someone with uhh clothes on? ;)

funny enough... that's why my friend's buying a pole. She's the one that made me sit down and watch like a half hour of people pole dancing. Its actually pretty intense if you look at it from an artistic standpoint. Some people can do cirque du soleil shite.
Oh & they have to wear skimpy clothes when pole dancing otherwise they slide right off the pole when doing crazy upsidedown shite.
... the things you learn after having one too many drinks with some buddies...

#38 User is offline   qwak 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:24 PM

View Postszwrld, on Dec 25 2007, 09:07 AM, said:

funny enough... that's why my friend's buying a pole. She's the one that made me sit down and watch like a half hour of people pole dancing. Its actually pretty intense if you look at it from an artistic standpoint. Some people can do cirque du soleil shite.
Oh & they have to wear skimpy clothes when pole dancing otherwise they slide right off the pole when doing crazy upsidedown shite.
... the things you learn after having one too many drinks with some buddies...

well, I wasn't referring to skimpy clothing, but I can understand the concept of adhesiveness ;)

the other night while at dinner, my friends husband pretended he was pole dancing, without a pole, it was quite amusing.
no more signatures!

#39 User is offline   szwrld 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 December 2007 - 01:16 AM

View Postqwak, on Dec 25 2007, 12:24 AM, said:

well, I wasn't referring to skimpy clothing, but I can understand the concept of adhesiveness ;)

the other night while at dinner, my friends husband pretended he was pole dancing, without a pole, it was quite amusing.

it sounds amusing ^_^

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users