• This topic is locked

Looking For Room Mates

#1 User is offline   neomiroku 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 1692

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:48 PM

ok, here's the deal. I won't be reserving a room until the convention guys actually release the info on that.

believe me..it'll get done same day by me.

I'm looking for about 2-3 people..probably 3.

so in all it'll be about 6-7..I already have 2 people and 1 maybe..(that's the reason for the one person range)

I'll be reserving for thurs-sunday..leaving sunday by noon(which is check out I believe).

I probably won't hang out with anyone much..but I don't ignore my room mates and I don't disrespect them either.

food, well that's up in the air..most likely breakfast and lunch is up to you and dinner would be a shared thing..of course that's also dependent on the person.

I usually like to go out on thursday for dinner ..lol even though we don't get out to till late night..cause of pre-reg lines. and fri/sat night I just order pizza or w/e else will deliver.

as for drinks..I prefer a bring your own and share. meaning everyone bring a 12-pack or something.

one of my room mates might be bringing a cooler..so just be packing all the drinks in there and pouring the ice all over it.

I'll probably end up renting the microwave from the hotel..just cause it'll be easier for some people if they like the fast and easy ramen setups.

once rates are confirmed..basically and I reserve the room and find out the cost..i'll or you can easily divide by 6..or 7..and find out the cost for you for the whole weekend.

I'm a fairly koo person (heh humble no?) I'll still be 24 in may..I love most shonen type anime..and only really watch the popular anime..but if i get a good review of a constantly subbed anime other than what i watch..i'll definetely check out a few eps to see if i like that anime.

I don't cosplay, if you do..that's koo.

I don't do many of the events at the con, I really just enjoying taking the photos, hangin' out w/ koo people, watch amv's at the contest. and shop lots :) :)

OH yeah.. personal info now

I'm a guy, don't care if your a girl or a guy..
I'm 24 like I said
I'm not fit..hah..to say the least.
..dats bout it. I game a lot..when I'm not working.

as far as age goes.. i'd prefer people around 18-25

nothing against kids younger..just it's not worth some of the hassle.

As far as how bedding will go..I get one bed(basically cause im reserving the room) the other bed is promised to another room mate.(and he knows how that'll work)

anyway if you wanna room, something i've learned is..bring your own towel..you'll be happy; and since you'll be on the floor..bring a sleeping bag and a pillow or two.

any other questions or ..yeah. let me know

you can contact me on AIM..usually after 7pm central time.

oh yeah I live in IL, wheaton.

..sorry bout the long post..just trying to be thorough.
...I'm sure that's all there is, oh yeah I drink..but not heavily..so beer will be in the room..not promoting underage drinking..but I ain't stopping anyone. I got backup in terms of denial :)
"he is the ONE", yeah the one that gropped my A**!"

#2 User is offline   Amou 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 3951

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:17 PM

Hello, I'm looking for a room/roommates as well. I was going to get my own room but my con buddies dropped out on me... we are going to three cons in a row (Anime Punch, MTAC, Acen).

I'm 20 and female and currently it's just me going. I don't mind drinking in the slightest so long as it doesn't get out of control. I'm a pretty agreeable person who doesn't spend much time in the room to begin with.

PM me if your at all interested and we'll discuss it in more detail!

Thanks,

My <3
Shinigami cries for me
I like Chicken, and Ducks, and Penguins, and DOORNOBS *I didn't steel your doornobs*
Smile and the world smiles with extra white teeth :D
proud menber of IMALA (Insane Maniacs agaist Lollipop Abuse)
I Can fly really, really!!!! :)
Shinigami Loves you

#3 User is offline   neomiroku 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 1692

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:37 AM

View PostAmou, on Nov 23 2007, 08:17 PM, said:

Hello, I'm looking for a room/roommates as well. I was going to get my own room but my con buddies dropped out on me... we are going to three cons in a row (Anime Punch, MTAC, Acen).

I'm 20 and female and currently it's just me going. I don't mind drinking in the slightest so long as it doesn't get out of control. I'm a pretty agreeable person who doesn't spend much time in the room to begin with.

PM me if your at all interested and we'll discuss it in more detail!

Thanks,

My <3

i believe I PM'd you, but if it didn't get sent here's another post

just look me up on AIM, around midnight today(saturday/24) or i'll be on most of the day tomorrow.
"he is the ONE", yeah the one that gropped my A**!"

#4 User is offline   JNOtaku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 913

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

I'm interested in rooming with you, depending on what it costs. I'll look at other people's offers before deciding, though.

JNOtaku
"Why don't you all fade away
And don't try to dig what we all say
I'm not trying to cause a big sensation
I'm just talkin' 'bout my generation" (The Who)
The Otaku Generation: Predicted 30 years earlier! Fight OTAKING!

A soldier of the Glomp Team! Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate, and the ACEN Yakuza! :D My Webpage! My Myspace! My MAL profile!
Forum Daimyo as of 7/21/2005!!! :) Forum Elite (1337) as of 7/19/2006! :D :D :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users