• This topic is locked

Guild Management Panel Just a thought

#1 User is offline   Catwho 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 5914

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:31 PM

This is getting more and more into video games and less and less into anime, but I see a need and it might not be a bad idea to try to fill it.

I run a linkshell in FFXI (my MMO poison's equivalent of a guild) and I end up putting in as many hours as if it was a part time job. I am sure that folks on the WoW, LotR, and CoH side of things also run into these problems. What about a small panel for guild management? Even though the games are different, I'm sure some of the challenges that group leaders are all the same.

- Balancing real life and end game
- Loot fairness
- Recruiting and people management
- Web portals, website, and online points tracking
- Juggling attrition

It'd be a nice, solid little one hour panel, and might provide some valuable information to people who are interested in running their own guild. And if not, it'd do us guild leaders good to swap war stories for a while XD
FFXI~Catwho of Bismarck :: A bunch of jobs at level 99 :: Gjallarhorn Bard For Life
FFXIV~ Catwho of Balmung :: Baby THM 35 and not much else
www.catwho.net
Find me on Fanfiction.net as well!

#2 User is offline   Serenamina 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10195

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:06 PM

I would come. I don't own an Linkshell. At least not an active one XD But I am an "officer" in several and wouldn't mind putting my 2 cents in on what I see that works and what doesn't.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users