Anime Central Forums: Acen! Live And Direct@youmacon 2007 - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Acen! Live And Direct@youmacon 2007

#1 User is offline   Harrison Bergeron 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 666

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:40 PM

We're here at YoumaCon, kickin' it and having a great time!

Right now, we're set up in their hotel's main lobby selling memberships and loving the crowd and the fans!

Besides all the other stuff we are doing here, we've got a lollipop pull contest and the winners can possibly get the following:

zombies
ACen bubbles
ACen License plate holder
ACen ink pen
light-up shot glass
ACen Glowing Mouse Pad
ACen Watch
ACen Vibrating Soap
ACen Lunch Box
and...

free memberships to ACen 2008

So far, we've given away nearly one of each prize and multiples of most of them.

The YoumaCon fans and the Troy/Detroit fans in general have been real good to us and we loving our time here!

We're leaving tomorrow, but still having fun!

In addition, we've got people at NekoCon (promotional), and a few of us decided to go and hang out @Reactor.

All in all, it's a good weekend.

BTW, don't feel slighted guys! Our main online preregistration (and Web page) should be up real soon (within the week or so) but this weekend we decided to test our registration system here at YoumaCon and it is working great. We promised the YoumaCon gang that we would make sure to attend this year, so here we are.

One more thing...to all the fans who showed us ACen love at Youma by registering, once our main registration page is available, log into your registration account and make sure that all of your information is correct. Both the AngryDragon and I type like arthritic monkeys, so we might have made a mistake entering your address or other info. Just log in using the log in name and password you entered at the con.

Take care, thanks for sticking with us, and keep checking back to the website and forums for updates.

Beryl Turner
Anime Central 2007
"Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur... goes a Latin proverb. The world wants to be deceived...So let it be deceived."
"If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart."
Henri Ducard (Ras Al Ghul)- Batman Begins
"It is pleasant at times to play the madman..."
Seneca- Roman Dramatist, Philosopher, & Politician
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)
Nothing is true. All is permissible."
Hassan I Sabbah- Lord and leader of the Assassins Cult

#2 User is offline   opimus.rm 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 28

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:14 PM

Vibrating soap !?That's just wrong!
I'm just a Mazinger in a rock and roll band!

#3 User is offline   Cherry_Wolf 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 2860

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:12 AM

Now I wish I could've gone to Youmacon... D=

Oh well... xDDD Can't wait for Pre-Reg!! Good luck guys. x>
Possible 2015 Cosplays- TBA
Thursday-
Friday- Gon Freecs(HunterxHunter) - 0%
Saturday- Shimizu Kiyoko(Haikyuu!!) - 0%
Sunday-

#4 User is offline   akaikurama 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 10043

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:20 AM

:( Will sadly (but not for long) wait here for pre-reg to be ready. By the way what are (I know all the other Acen products) but refersh my memory on what the "zombies" are please and thank you.
Remember...
Pics
Short but sweet!!

#5 User is offline   Mullenkamp 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 495

Posted 04 November 2007 - 08:18 AM

View PostDJ Beryl Turner, on Nov 3 2007, 07:40 PM, said:

Besides all the other stuff we are doing here, we've got a lollipop pull contest and the winners can possibly get the following:

Aw, I didn't realize what the lollipops were for. Should've given it a shot. XD

View PostDJ Beryl Turner, on Nov 3 2007, 07:40 PM, said:

One more thing...to all the fans who showed us ACen love at Youma by registering, once our main registration page is available, log into your registration account and make sure that all of your information is correct. Both the AngryDragon and I type like arthritic monkeys, so we might have made a mistake entering your address or other info. Just log in using the log in name and password you entered at the con.

Will do! Great meeting you, and thanks so much for being there. I have this horrible habit of forgetting to pre-reg for conventions, but now it's all taken care of well in advance. (Watch me forget that I pre-regged and try to pre-reg again in like April...)

- the old fart red knight from Saturday ;)

#6 User is offline   ngsilver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 2476

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:27 PM

Glad ya'll had a good time at our little con ^^ It was nice getting some time to walk around and chat a bit. I'm usually stuck in the AMV dungeon all weekend with very little time to enjoy the con myself ^^()
-Nate
AMV ADH/Secretary - ACEN 2011, 2010, 2009
AMV Staff - ACEN 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

Music Video Contest Coordinator - Video/Audio Track(VAT) DH - Youmacon 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005

The AMV Wars - Chairman - Lead MC
This Week in AMVs

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users