• You cannot reply to this topic

Dub Anime You Can't Stand To Hear Any dub anime you hate

#61 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:50 PM

Sad as this is coming from a complete Narutard, the Naruto dub can get extremely annoying. Although, there are some voices that I actually prefered in the dub over the subs. Kabuto, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Temari are a few that I really like in English over Japanese (Kabuto's voice in the Japanese makes me want go "ugh!" which is why it gets annoying making AMVs with him in sometimes). Most of the voices are all right, but I do admit it took me a while to get used to Naruto's voice. Yeah...so annoying, especially with that damned "Believe It!" phrase (Dattebayo!)

But the 4Kids dub of One Piece was worse. I tried my best to watch it, and I got to about halfway during the saga with Princess Vivi and Alabasta before I stopped watching it. After that, I really couldn't stand watching it (Luffy's voice just kept ticking me off). Although, I do admit, I liked Zoro's voice in the 4Kids dub over the Funimation dub, at least from the clips I've seen of it.

The Shaman King dub was bad too. I had to stop watching that after awhile too. Manta's voice got on my nerves too much...oh wait, it was Morty. -_- What the crap was that? I was going "WTF, Morty!? What kind of stupid dub name is that!?" XD
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#62 User is offline   FukaiNemuri 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 17345

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:44 AM

Excel saga...

#63 User is offline   Xenn 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6280

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:49 AM

The Naruto Dub would of been a lot better without "believe it" every 5 minutes. I know in the japanese version(lot better) said dattebayo a lot but dont hear it in the new eps. Btw the new eps rox!!! Does anyone know what the word dattebayo means? Is it beleive it I've been wondering sum time now.
~Proud Sqwee of The Glomp Team~
~Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate~
~Dwelller of the Insanity Forums~

Facebook

#64 User is offline   Tofu 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 16770

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:16 AM

View PostXenn, on Mar 13 2008, 03:49 AM, said:

The Naruto Dub would of been a lot better without "believe it" every 5 minutes. I know in the japanese version(lot better) said dattebayo a lot but dont hear it in the new eps. Btw the new eps rox!!! Does anyone know what the word dattebayo means? Is it beleive it I've been wondering sum time now.

i agree, the dub version of naruto wouldve been SO much better without the "believe it" (and really, he doesnt need to sound like hes screaming all the time :angry: ). in reality, dattebayo doesnt even mean "believe it" at all. from what i understand, -tebayo being connected to a word shows the child-ness and immaturity of the person, sort to speak. if you notice as the series progress and as naruto grows up more, he says it a lot less. correct me if im wrong on this. =P
Tofu has spoken....

"I don't eat Tofu, that would be cannibalism!!"

Cosplays for ACEN 2008
-Goku (Dragonball Z)
-Shippuuden Kankurou (Naruto)
-Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

#65 User is offline   Xenn 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:28 AM

View PostTofu, on Mar 13 2008, 02:16 AM, said:

i agree, the dub version of naruto wouldve been SO much better without the "believe it" (and really, he doesnt need to sound like hes screaming all the time :angry: ). in reality, dattebayo doesnt even mean "believe it" at all. from what i understand, -tebayo being connected to a word shows the child-ness and immaturity of the person, sort to speak. if you notice as the series progress and as naruto grows up more, he says it a lot less. correct me if im wrong on this. =P

Sounds bout right but still they could of dubbed it a different way instead of putting in the word believe it. Cant watch too much of it in english besides y watch older episodes when I can finally see the reunion of Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke in probably the next 3-10 episodes *hopes its not too drawn out*. Do u think it would be bad cosplaying the character and is slightly annoyed by the word beleive it? *Thinks bout it* I just dont think I can stand it coming from the VA mouth.

Facebook

#66 User is offline   Jackie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 17096

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:51 PM

View Postexcel excel, on Jun 11 2007, 08:27 AM, said:

Bleach makes me cry. I love Johnny Yong Bosch but the the rest of the voices really let me down :(
Sailor Moon :angry:
One Piece. (thankfully it will be done by funimation)

I guess thats it for now..

to me ever since they changed the voice acters on One Piece i stopped watching it..... i agree that sailor moon dub was.....bad but i got better a little, i dont like Sailor moons voice or sailor mercury's or saiolr Uranus' or mini moons......*sigh* so sad
but i HATE Sora from Keliedo stars voice OMG it is so ANNOYING! its worse then hearing BELIVE IT! all the time!
and im Mew Mew Power/ Tokyo Mew MEW! THEY JUST JACKED UP!!
"MEW MEW STYLE MEW MEW GRACE, MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE" !!!?!? WTF!?
but i like dubs....its better then reading subs some tims so..... its a mixed feeling ^^
COSPLAY!! 09'':
Sailor Pluto (anime)

COSPLAY 10':
Koga (Inuyasha)
Xemnas (Kingdon Hearts)

Cosplays i want to do sometime:
Bankotsu (Inuyasha)
Villetta Nu (Code Geass)
Yoruichi (Bleach)
Anna Heart (Kaleido Star)
Koga (Inuyasha)
Blue (Wolfs Rain)

and much more!!

#67 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:52 PM

View PostXenn, on Mar 13 2008, 02:49 AM, said:

From what I read, dattebayo means nothing other than just being an extra word at the end of Naruto's sentences. Kinda like how Deidara always says "un" or "hmm" at the end of pretty much every sentence. Of course, I'm not sure; this just what I get from reading random things on Google. XD
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#68 User is offline   Tofu 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 16770

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:10 AM

View PostAshori, on Mar 13 2008, 10:52 PM, said:

From what I read, dattebayo means nothing other than just being an extra word at the end of Naruto's sentences. Kinda like how Deidara always says "un" or "hmm" at the end of pretty much every sentence. Of course, I'm not sure; this just what I get from reading random things on Google. XD

ive read some things on google, too. i came across this:

http://www.urbandict...?term=dattebayo
Tofu has spoken....

"I don't eat Tofu, that would be cannibalism!!"

Cosplays for ACEN 2008
-Goku (Dragonball Z)
-Shippuuden Kankurou (Naruto)
-Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

#69 User is offline   Xenn 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:20 AM

View PostTofu, on Mar 14 2008, 12:10 AM, said:

ive read some things on google, too. i came across this:

http://www.urbandict...?term=dattebayo

I guess they just had to put sum sort of word or phrase there so that u just dont see him flapping his mouth with no words like the old dubbed chinese movies *thinks bout them* they were pretty good. If it wasn't one phrase it would be another :lol: .

Facebook

#70 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 13139

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:31 AM

View PostTofu, on Mar 13 2008, 02:16 AM, said:

wow!!! thats why i can't stand it at all...i'm going to watch the japanese version though...since i hear dood things...but he yells and shout believe it and grrr...give me a headache by the end of an episode...which i why i've only watched 10...but by what i'm seeing here...just proves...for the first time...xenn was right...japanese naruto i better
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#71 User is offline   Xenn 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:24 AM

View PostKasin, on Mar 14 2008, 01:31 AM, said:

wow!!! thats why i can't stand it at all...i'm going to watch the japanese version though...since i hear dood things...but he yells and shout believe it and grrr...give me a headache by the end of an episode...which i why i've only watched 10...but by what i'm seeing here...just proves...for the first time...xenn was right...japanese naruto i better

See y didnt u listen to me in the first place :lol: btw r u in a bad mood today? This is my last post for today gotta get up in 5 hours *yawns* Night.

Facebook

#72 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:40 AM

View PostXenn, on Mar 14 2008, 02:24 AM, said:

See y didnt u listen to me in the first place :lol: btw r u in a bad mood today? This is my last post for today gotta get up in 5 hours *yawns* Night.

no i've just never seen you actually right...i mean you said you new how to do the dvd burner...and me and carmeleyes has to help... :lol: ...it's a first really...or at least for me
Anime: hell girl, & trigun. Manga: Soul eater. / Games: Dragon Age, DCUO, batman, & soulsilver.i'm a rini fan boypokemon friend code: 2836 0346 5412 battle anytime, need to get my gold/silver code. wii code: 0061 4530 7677 7629. XBL: hitherkasin & PSN ID: kasin13in 2011 i will be cosplaying as gene starwind & kouga, also w/ my daughter we will do pokemon trainer red/ash & eevee/pikachu. in 2012 we will do hit girl & big daddy, also mini moon & tuxedo mask. in 2013 we will do wizardmon & kari with a gatomon plushie (ty teko!) also mystic gohan & pan. I will also do green ranger some day.

#73 User is offline   kahad 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 532

Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:07 AM

The only dubbed voice I had trouble with was The Paper from ROD TV.
K-chan (nickname given by ngsilver)
Are YOU on my grilling list??? (Updated 9-26-2008)
Master Chef of the Great Otaku Army and Spam Squad member!!!
AMV Staff ACen 2005-2007, Panel Programming Staff ACen 2008-2012 :)
Maho! - not just a saying, a way of life.

#74 User is offline   Ohki 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 8930

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:08 AM

On topic of the Shaman King dub, I didn't think it was too bad, actually. I agree that calling Manta "Morty" was REALLY obnoxious, as was his voice, but otherwise it was actually a good dub. Faust's voice was AWESOME, too. Of course, it was done by Jack Lingo/Sam Riegel, who is incredible.

And on topic of bad things in dubs, I detest the dub job done in Tsubasa for Fai D. Flowright. The Vic Mignogna fangirls are likely going to be angry with me for saying so, but I have problems with that dub job. Do you all remember the Yu Yu Hakusho dub, specifically Kurama's voice? I personally loved it, and thought that calm, almost monotone voice worked excellently for Kurama. And that kind of voice DOES fit Kurama. Thing is, that kind of voice does NOT fit Fai. Fai is a bubbly, happy, excited character that likes to have fun. Vic completely took that out of Fai when voicing him, leaving him to sound bored and boring. Vic's acting basically destroyed the very essence of who Fai is, from what I've seen of that dub (which is one episode, as I'm holding out to buy the Tsubasa box set and my exposure to the anime was at my anime club).
South Korea likes breasts.
Ukraine has breasts.
She has them in spades.
If South Korea and Ukraine were to hook up...
Then South Korea would never have a shortage of breasts ever again.

#75 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:21 AM

One Piece still isn't great. CHRIS SABAT made Zoro WAYYYY TOOOO DEEEEEEEP. Luffy doesn't sound as carefree and goofy as he should, and Ussop sounds too much like Krillen. (Sonny Strait, cmon change your voice up some)
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#76 User is offline   Xenn 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:07 PM

View PostOhki, on Mar 15 2008, 07:08 AM, said:

And on topic of bad things in dubs, I detest the dub job done in Tsubasa for Fai D. Flowright. The Vic Mignogna fangirls are likely going to be angry with me for saying so, but I have problems with that dub job. Do you all remember the Yu Yu Hakusho dub, specifically Kurama's voice? I personally loved it, and thought that calm, almost monotone voice worked excellently for Kurama. And that kind of voice DOES fit Kurama. Thing is, that kind of voice does NOT fit Fai. Fai is a bubbly, happy, excited character that likes to have fun. Vic completely took that out of Fai when voicing him, leaving him to sound bored and boring. Vic's acting basically destroyed the very essence of who Fai is, from what I've seen of that dub (which is one episode, as I'm holding out to buy the Tsubasa box set and my exposure to the anime was at my anime club).

We have Tsubasa over here already O.o. Kuramas voice for Fai? I would have to agree on this one Fai is calm but also very playful guy and Kurama is not. I dont know if I could watch Tsubasa in english. *on another note wishes TC: Tokyo Revelations comes out with new episodes*

Facebook

#77 User is offline   Kasin 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:02 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on Mar 15 2008, 09:21 AM, said:

One Piece still isn't great. CHRIS SABAT made Zoro WAYYYY TOOOO DEEEEEEEP. Luffy doesn't sound as carefree and goofy as he should, and Ussop sounds too much like Krillen. (Sonny Strait, cmon change your voice up some)

but the chef guy...who's name i can't spell...sounds much much better!!! personally I like voice actors that try to sound different...like bit cloud sounds just like inuyasha...or vash sounds like ichigo...or ussop like krillen...I like the ones that make you go...what??? like yusuke is raditz from dbz...piccolo was vegeta and yamcha and zoro...(not sure with the zoro thing...i read it in i think otaku magazine) and also kuwabara...I don't like ones who use the same voice...sometimes it sounds good...but it bothers me...because when i heard inuyasha...I kept thinking he sounds familar...and when i heard back lash wave...i thought back draft group...and i figured it out...zoids

#78 User is offline   Xenn 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:14 AM

I agree with Kasin for dubs right now u hear the same voice actors for every new anime that comes out and that just gets annoying hearing the same voice and pitch over and over again. In japanese u see some VA recycled but they use different pitches and completely different voices. Nothing wrong with our VA but just would like to hear a little more of a difference.

Facebook

#79 User is offline   Kuroi Yokan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 3740

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:25 PM

Sailor Moon's dub. Absolutely terrible. Not only did they try to Americanize it by giving the characters different names and the like, but they also butchered up the STORY, and left out side stories like about Sailor V. Now that is some bad dubbing. Thank you, DiC, for your idiocy.

Also, Sailor Jupiter sounded like a man. D: She was my favorite, why the voice?
ACen '11 cosplay line-up:
Friday: Zidane Tribal (with Amarant) from Final Fantasy IX
Saturday: Fuu (artbook dress) from Magic Knight Rayearth
Sunday: Probably nothing :(

Check out my group's Tsubasa skit! :D
My Cosplay.com
My CosplayLab

#80 User is offline   XiealaStormfire 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17313

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

Naruto, Death Note, and Bleach... *shudders* Orihime sounds so creepy!

Yu Yu Hakusho and Fruits Basket are great! Actually, almost all Fruits Basket voice actors were in Yu Yu Hakusho at some point. So, is it just that the voice actors themselves are good?
Symmetry is next to godliness.

~Shibuya Psychic Research~ Got a ghost problem?

Death Scythes

are
love!!

ACen 2009 Cosplay:
Katsuragi Yako (Akane extension version) Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Marie Mjolnir, Soul Eater
Natsume, Yu Yu Hakusho

#81 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6771

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

View PostXenoBlade, on Jun 11 2007, 05:40 PM, said:

In matter of fact, ANY 4kids butch-a-dub sucks.

View PostAzzy Kurita, on Jun 16 2007, 12:10 AM, said:

Can I gat an "AMEN!" from the choir?

amen
For acen 2012 will be cosplaying STEAMPUNK
AUTHOR of ACEN TRUE STORY(that no one reads)

REXANO
Responsible Exotic Animal Ownership

#82 User is offline   M. Copps 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:08 AM

No offense to you all.... but you are being rather undescriptive in why you dont like some of these dubs. What makes the voices so bad? Why dont they fit the character? Is it becasue you are comparing the English Voice Actor to the Japanese Voice actor? If such is the case, its an unfair comparison, considering its 2 different languages we are talking about here.

(BTW, I am not trying to be offensive, and if I come off that way, allow me to appoligize :unsure: . I am simply curious about why english dubs are so hated. My research into this topic has hardly progressed at all, and its a little frustrating. If you can help me with this, I will be greatly appreciative. :( )

#83 User is offline   Kellin 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 17542

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

After seeing Trigun at home and watching the sub, I cried when I heard the dubbed version on Adult Swim. :mad: I blame the directing.

#84 User is offline   OneWing 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3929

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

I'm sure someone said it already, but definitely the American Naruto...terrible.

Now the DBZ and Bebop dubs, holy jack. Outlaw Star was one that comes to mind too, and I like FMA as well.
I am "flowin' with life in a warrior type manner." || Forgive and forget. :) || Proud Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate <3
Previous cosplay: '05: Cloud from FFVII:AC '07: Thu+Fri: Kakashi | Fri Masq Ball: Reno (FFVII:AC) | Sat: Cloud (FFVII:AC) | Sun: Uriel (Angel Sanctuary)
Cosplay for '08: Thurs: Casual Kenashi-Sama[/u] | Fri: Cloud FFVIIAC (surprise saved for '09) | Sat: Solid Snake + Z.O.E. box - MGS1 version FOR MASQ
Cosplay for '09: Locke - Final Fantasy VI || Vamp - MGS4 || Cosplay for '10: Kuja ;3
//Thank you so much to the people who like my cosplay, it means a lot - and glomps to the people who freaking knew my Z.O.E. box for Snake!\\
ACen 2008 Walk-Ons: My Solid Snake: http://www.acparadise.com/acp/vid/3737 || My wonderful friends as Malice Mizer (<3 Kami): http://www.acparadise.com/acp/vid/3718

#85 User is offline   M. Copps 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17563

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:48 PM

Errr..... not to be redundant :unsure: , but can any of you anser my Question? :(

#86 User is offline   Yumei 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 17438

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

I've always wondered the same thing. Why everyone or mostly everyone usually hates the endlish dub of an anime. I really have no preference. But I have found the original jap version can make a show more exciting than the english. The way the words match the lip moving perfactly. The tone and pitch that rises or lowers or emphasis on certain words at an exact moment that make the moment much more dramtic. With the right voice a character can sound much more passionate about what their saying making it more believeable drawing you into the show more.
...I do agree Naruto the character not neccessarily the whole show is a bad dub.( But I find his voice annoying no matter what but I still watch.)Him giving a long speech about how he gonna save someone no matter what then adding that dumb whiny pitched "Believe It" kinda messes up the whole dramtic speech/moment. Making it a little hard for you to believe he's gonna do it. Him telling us to believe it doesn't make us believe it. It just remind us the fact that his name is the show so being the main character of course he's gonna do it. If he had not add the dumb catch phrase we would most likely pay more attention to what he's doing rather than rolling our eyes and looking away thinking omg. We'd actully look more forward to seeing if he can and what dramtic new move he uses to get it done.
Sometimes a character english voice can be so high and whiny you have to turn it down cause it hurts your ear. And some of these girl voices who are suppose to be the sexyness of the show do not look/sound right with a tiny little girl whiny voice. And there squeals can be so off. Misa has given us a few example of that I'm sure.

:D :D :D
Acen10cosplays:(Trinity Blood)Esther Blanchett,(Bleach)Nel resleased form,(KH2)Card form Sora,(Code Geass)Li Xingke,(FMA)Edward decoy
Acen11 Cosplays:FMA:Brotherhood-LanFan,Gravitation-Shuichi,Fruits Basket-Shigure,Avatar-Toph All cosplays are complete!:)
Next con: ACEN

#87 User is offline   Naihatsu 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 10837

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:18 PM

I would say Naruto and just Naruto alone. I watched a couple epsiodes in English, just couldn't stand it when Naruto was the focus of the episode. I never thought it could get that bad. If there was a better dub out there, I think naruto would have more of a fanbase here in America. I'm the fan of the Japanese version. I would suggest everyone to try out the Japanese I think you'll like it much better and plus Shippuuden (second series and a couple years later) is out and sasuke finally shows back up.
ACEN 2009 Cosplay:
-Kazuma (S.cry.ed)
ACEN 2008 Cosplay:
-TJ Neji (Naruto Shippuuden)
ACEN 2007 Cosplay:
-Komamura Sajin(7th Squad Captain)(Bleach)
ACEN 2006 Cosplay:
-Zaraki Kenpachi (11th Squad Captain)(Bleach)

Myspace - add me I always like to meet new and exciting people XD
Cosplay.com

#88 User is offline   Kawii_Kitsune 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 17481

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:24 AM

well normally i watch anime in english, so i got used to alot of dubs. like i think naruto and bleach were good (although they could have made bleach characters sound a bit younger)

but last week i started watching Kyou Kara Maou on youtube. i thought there was only a sub so i watched that, but around episode 10 i found out there was a dub so i checked it out. OH MY GOD...normally i prefer dub over sub...but that was scary. the voices didnt match the characters at all! i heard izzy's voice from digimon in there and he was the 'pretty boy' which was really weird! and they cut out the cursing and made the characters sound really gay (even though its shonen ai). they couldnt even say "oh my god"...in a battle scene the guy is like "oh my gosh!"

i think i might watch more subs now instead of always watching dubs
Yepp...Yaoi is definately one of the best things ever created...

My cruchy roll account

my myspace

#89 User is offline   StarRockerX 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 17705

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:17 PM

I didn't mind the graviation dub.
But it probally could be better.

I hate the karin dubb.
And even newtype magazine thought so too.

Then again im just use to the entire series in japanese
And im afraid on what their gonna do with Ouran High School Host Club
Because thats coming out later this year.

It's by funimation the same as FMA so maybe it will be good.

bleach and deathnote i don't mind too much with the dubbing.
It's better then 4kids doing it >.>
A Different Kind of Rockstar
I am a youtuber, anime junkie, pokemon enthusiast, and a normaler :)
Twitter / / Youtube / / Instagram

#90 User is offline   Vanitys Angel 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 7546

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:07 PM

Is it sad that the first word I thought of upon reading the words "dub" and "hate" was Naruto? D:

Gravitation and One Piece are pretty bad as well, but I really haven't watched too much of either.

Naruto, though, I keep watching for some reason. >_< It just makes me laugh so much...
"No one is invalidated, but nobody is right."

x Vani
[@myspace]

Cosplay plans for 2008:
Lady (Devil May Cry 3/4)
Fortune (Metal Gear Solid 2)

• 10 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users