• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Omg T3|-| N3\/\/ Guy

#1 User is offline   madman_wk 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 11223

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

Hey, this is a new person, you probably saw me at A-cen as 1 of the 2 Ryuk's from Deathnote (The Male one) If you know me say something! SHOUT IT OFF THE ROOF TOPS!

Also, how is everybody doing? ^^;; This year was my first A-cen and I think it was great (Though the lines pissed me off). But I thought I should just tell everyone good job at cosplaying, and thank everyone for the good comments on the costume, next year I'm going and It'll be so good I'll have fangirls... how many you say? OVER 9,000!!!!!!!
I'm in a state of shock but it's something new

#2 User is offline   Cerus 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 8896

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:42 PM

View Postmadman_wk, on May 14 2007, 01:40 AM, said:

Hey, this is a new person, you probably saw me at A-cen as 1 of the 2 Ryuk's from Deathnote (The Male one) If you know me say something! SHOUT IT OFF THE ROOF TOPS!
Also, how is everybody doing? ^^;; This year was my first A-cen and I think it was great (Though the lines pissed me off). But I thought I should just tell everyone good job at cosplaying, and thank everyone for the good comments on the costume, next year I'm going and It'll be so good I'll have fangirls... how many you say? OVER 9,000!!!!!!!

blue face?
Days sore from rave: 2

#3 User is offline   madman_wk 

• Pip

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:48 PM

View PostCerus, on May 13 2007, 07:42 PM, said:

blue face?

Yeah, the first day I was blue face, I know, it looked like crap because the paint was a last minute thing... something I'll work with for next year, which reminds me... anyone know any good face paint web sites?

#4 User is offline   Cerus 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:42 PM

View Postmadman_wk, on May 13 2007, 07:48 PM, said:

Yeah, the first day I was blue face, I know, it looked like crap because the paint was a last minute thing... something I'll work with for next year, which reminds me... anyone know any good face paint web sites?

Then I saw you. I loved your ryuuk cosplay and I think I actually bumped into you. I was one of the million that didn't dress up at all (I had nothing).

#5 User is offline   madman_wk 

• Pip

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

View PostCerus, on May 13 2007, 08:42 PM, said:

Then I saw you. I loved your ryuuk cosplay and I think I actually bumped into you. I was one of the million that didn't dress up at all (I had nothing).

Well, next year I'll be in the same cosplay, so if you see me, show yourself, I'm always up to meeting new people.

#6 User is offline   Cerus 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:07 PM

View Postmadman_wk, on May 13 2007, 10:08 PM, said:

Well, next year I'll be in the same cosplay, so if you see me, show yourself, I'm always up to meeting new people.

will do, and same here. I was actually becoming more active here so'z I can actually know more people at ACen other than the friends I come with. Then again, talking to random people is amusing, cause I thought that people couldn't get as bad as me and my friends, then I figured out that there are more of us. XD

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users