Anime Central Forums: Please Help! Lost Camera! 50$ Reward! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Please Help! Lost Camera! 50$ Reward! I lost my camera, but all I care about is the memory, if you have any

#1 User is offline   Kittykam1986 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 11183

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:49 AM

I lost a kodak digital camera. The camera has a blue memory card. It has important setimental value. My dog died one week ago tonight actually. I had a lot of pictures of her on the camera that I dd not trasfer to my computer. It would mean the world to me if anyone found the camera, could they just return the memroy card no questions asked + a 50$ reward. PLEASE! If you know of anyone who found a camera and did not turn it in to lost and found please contact my email.

Brittanykam@hotmail.com

-Brittany
LOST: Kodak Digital Camera 50-100$ Reward!

#2 User is offline   Kittykam1986 

• Pip

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:00 PM

OK, So I had a call from 2 nice people and they told me they saw someone give the camera over to an IRT, but I just called and they said they dont have the camera. I asked if someone else might have picked it up from costumer service and then he told me well I shouldnt have gone around posting pictures of the camera because someone could have described it and taken it... but I asked every lost and found before I posted anything to see if they had the camera which they did not... I am very depressed... thats all I have to say and I feel very hopeless...
ugh... I didnt have a great acen...

Including I was not the one who lost the camera I asked my friend to hold it for me and he lost it... He didnt even tell me it was lost until we got home and then he wouldn't tell me where he lost it, because I yelled at him for losing it, I'd say it was more crying/yelling. I was very distraught. I dont know why he knew how much it meant to me... lets just say this has been an awful week....

O plus I really wanted to get a commisioned portrait of myself, I surveyed all the booths and found someone I liked. I commissioned a portait. I was told to come back the next day after 12 to pick it up. When I got there, the artist told me she didnt do the commision because I was supposed to be there at 12 so she could sketch me. No on ever told I had to come back. They took down my description. So she gave the time spot to someone else. It was too late to get a new commission... so yea I didnt even get one of those...

#3 User is offline   Kittykam1986 

• Pip

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:30 AM

I called the Hotel Today. The didnt have the camera... I think im out of luck. IM very depressed. Eh.... Not a great week

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users