Anime Central Forums: !fullmetal Alchemist Photoshoot Time! - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

!fullmetal Alchemist Photoshoot Time! Since I was un able to find an exact time for the FMA photoshoot I fig

#1 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 03-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Post icon  Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:59 AM

Fullmetal alchemist photoshoot.

Day: Saturday [12th]

Time: Between 3:30pm and 4:30pm

Place: Outside the convention center. [Either where it was last year or maybe a new place. Depends on opinions of cosplayers.]


=============================

I hope this time and date are acceptable. If you are cosplaying from FMA or just want to take pics gimmie your imput.


-Envy

P.S. I'm bringing my famous red stone candies to pass out to everyone again. :] :rolleyes:
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA


...Everyone has their secrets....

#2 User is offline   princess_punker84 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9969
  • Posts: 76
  • Joined: 22-March 07
  • Location:Carteret, NJ

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:20 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 3 2007, 12:59 PM, said:

Fullmetal alchemist photoshoot.

Day: Saturday [12th]

Time: Between 3:30pm and 4:30pm

Place: Outside the convention center. [Either where it was last year or maybe a new place. Depends on opinions of cosplayers.]


=============================

I hope this time and date are acceptable. If you are cosplaying from FMA or just want to take pics gimmie your imput.
-Envy

P.S. I'm bringing my famous red stone candies to pass out to everyone again. :] :rolleyes:



Oooo candy~
Anywhoozles, I don't see why I couldn't attend that. I've got my Roy Mustang costume all pressed and ready to wear. Neeeee I'm so excited!!! I will definately pass along the information to a few of my friends who are cosplaying FMA~
You really think my fat butt was going to be prancing around as Roy Mustang in a mini-skirt? Oh no, no, Mr. Kool-Aid man. That wasn't happening XD

ACen 07 cosplay

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Roy Mustang....What? Those costumes are expensive!

#3 User is offline   stelu-chan 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5841
  • Posts: 244
  • Joined: 04-January 06
  • Location:I hate California. So guess. :)

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:42 PM

I've got one going and we were thinking around 1:30... but maybe your idea works better, it all depends on the opinions and other shoots, I guess.

http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=14746
ACen 09: Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Bianchi (Random... Casual... Whatever)

ACen 2010 Plans: Matsumoto Rangiku (Fuku-taichou), Emma (Season/Part One Maid Uniform),
Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Tifa Lockhart (FFVII), Ireland (Original Hetalia)
I wish I could sew better, I could be making costumes ALL YEAR! DX

#4 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 03-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:03 PM

View Poststelu-chan, on May 3 2007, 07:42 PM, said:

I've got one going and we were thinking around 1:30... but maybe your idea works better, it all depends on the opinions and other shoots, I guess.

http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=14746


Yeah I know! x__X It would be bad if the Narutards AND the alchemy geeks showed up in the spot at the same time.

Big sploosh of Chakra and alchemy...bad. xD

Well If that ends up being the case, we'll find a new spot.... cause like the sun will be shinning the most around 3:00ish...and if it's cold outside I don't wanna freeze me butt off. Envy's a skank. He wears what makes him feel frrrreeeeee! xD

View Postprincess_punker84, on May 3 2007, 05:20 PM, said:

Oooo candy~
Anywhoozles, I don't see why I couldn't attend that. I've got my Roy Mustang costume all pressed and ready to wear. Neeeee I'm so excited!!! I will definately pass along the information to a few of my friends who are cosplaying FMA~



I hope you are a good Roy because i'm bringing my 89` convertable blue Mustang to the con and like the photoshoot...we wanted a picture of Roy in it with the rest of the Military Dawgs. :o Can't wait to see you there!
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA


...Everyone has their secrets....

#5 User is offline   princess_punker84 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9969
  • Posts: 76
  • Joined: 22-March 07
  • Location:Carteret, NJ

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:49 AM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 3 2007, 11:03 PM, said:

Yeah I know! x__X It would be bad if the Narutards AND the alchemy geeks showed up in the spot at the same time.

Big sploosh of Chakra and alchemy...bad. xD

Well If that ends up being the case, we'll find a new spot.... cause like the sun will be shinning the most around 3:00ish...and if it's cold outside I don't wanna freeze me butt off. Envy's a skank. He wears what makes him feel frrrreeeeee! xD
I hope you are a good Roy because i'm bringing my 89` convertable blue Mustang to the con and like the photoshoot...we wanted a picture of Roy in it with the rest of the Military Dawgs. :o Can't wait to see you there!


Ok you have me LOVING YOU right now XD I think I'm a decent Roy. I just don't have a wig, so my hair is being pulled into a tight bun. *huggles the car* Mustangs are my dream cars...For really real, not for play play. XD
You really think my fat butt was going to be prancing around as Roy Mustang in a mini-skirt? Oh no, no, Mr. Kool-Aid man. That wasn't happening XD

ACen 07 cosplay

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Roy Mustang....What? Those costumes are expensive!

#6 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 03-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Post icon  Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:21 AM

View Postprincess_punker84, on May 4 2007, 01:49 AM, said:

Ok you have me LOVING YOU right now XD I think I'm a decent Roy. I just don't have a wig, so my hair is being pulled into a tight bun. *huggles the car* Mustangs are my dream cars...For really real, not for play play. XD



Teehee. Yes I love my car too. Im one of the few people who can say I ride Mustang. >:]
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA


...Everyone has their secrets....

#7 User is offline   princess_punker84 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9969
  • Posts: 76
  • Joined: 22-March 07
  • Location:Carteret, NJ

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:03 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 4 2007, 10:21 AM, said:

Teehee. Yes I love my car too. Im one of the few people who can say I ride Mustang. >:]


Hooray for riding the Mustang!!! I know I'd kill for THAT oppertunity~
You really think my fat butt was going to be prancing around as Roy Mustang in a mini-skirt? Oh no, no, Mr. Kool-Aid man. That wasn't happening XD

ACen 07 cosplay

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Roy Mustang....What? Those costumes are expensive!

#8 User is offline   stelu-chan 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5841
  • Posts: 244
  • Joined: 04-January 06
  • Location:I hate California. So guess. :)

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:32 PM

Riza's feeling rather uncomfortable right now! XDDD


I'm totally digging your time scheduale now. o_o; The late afternoon thing? Ya.
ACen 09: Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Bianchi (Random... Casual... Whatever)

ACen 2010 Plans: Matsumoto Rangiku (Fuku-taichou), Emma (Season/Part One Maid Uniform),
Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Tifa Lockhart (FFVII), Ireland (Original Hetalia)
I wish I could sew better, I could be making costumes ALL YEAR! DX

#9 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 03-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:06 AM

View Poststelu-chan, on May 4 2007, 03:32 PM, said:

Riza's feeling rather uncomfortable right now! XDDD
I'm totally digging your time scheduale now. o_o; The late afternoon thing? Ya.



Yes, you should spred it around a bit. This may give us a chance to ask the voice actors to attend as well. I'll se what Patton says but I'm not really buddy buddy with the rest of them >>; We HAVE to get Travis Wilingham man person to attend...and take a picture with a Roy in my blue 89` mustang. xD
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA


...Everyone has their secrets....

#10 User is offline   stelu-chan 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5841
  • Posts: 244
  • Joined: 04-January 06
  • Location:I hate California. So guess. :)

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

OMG YESSSSSS~
ACen 09: Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Bianchi (Random... Casual... Whatever)

ACen 2010 Plans: Matsumoto Rangiku (Fuku-taichou), Emma (Season/Part One Maid Uniform),
Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Tifa Lockhart (FFVII), Ireland (Original Hetalia)
I wish I could sew better, I could be making costumes ALL YEAR! DX

#11 User is offline   flying_teapot 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2349
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 06 May 2007 - 09:29 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 5 2007, 05:06 PM, said:

Yes, you should spred it around a bit. This may give us a chance to ask the voice actors to attend as well. I'll se what Patton says but I'm not really buddy buddy with the rest of them >>; We HAVE to get Travis Wilingham man person to attend...and take a picture with a Roy in my blue 89` mustang. xD



How awesome would that be?! I love that you'll be bringing your mustang. Is the shoot still on for Saturday at 3:30 PM? I've gotten confused by all the different threads on the topic, but I want to make sure to be there (as Hawkeye).
Acen 2005 - Kagura Sohma
Acen 2007 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2008 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2009 - Riza Hawkeye

#12 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 03-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:45 AM

View Postflying_teapot, on May 6 2007, 09:29 PM, said:

How awesome would that be?! I love that you'll be bringing your mustang. Is the shoot still on for Saturday at 3:30 PM? I've gotten confused by all the different threads on the topic, but I want to make sure to be there (as Hawkeye).


Yeaah this means I probbaly got'a clean the crap out of the thing. I need to clean the dust in the air vent thingies all out x__X...and probably vaccum.. >>;

Its not in perfect condition but it still beautiful. The only flaws are like..the driver's side door wont open from the outside...and the little middle window won't go down...but they look cool if you leave them up anyways. Plus with the door we could always JUMP into the car with the top down! buwahahaha!!
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA


...Everyone has their secrets....

#13 User is offline   princess_punker84 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9969
  • Posts: 76
  • Joined: 22-March 07
  • Location:Carteret, NJ

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:13 AM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 8 2007, 09:45 AM, said:

Yeaah this means I probbaly got'a clean the crap out of the thing. I need to clean the dust in the air vent thingies all out x__X...and probably vaccum.. >>;

Its not in perfect condition but it still beautiful. The only flaws are like..the driver's side door wont open from the outside...and the little middle window won't go down...but they look cool if you leave them up anyways. Plus with the door we could always JUMP into the car with the top down! buwahahaha!!


ZOMG WHY did I just see a scene from the Dukes of Hazard in my mind? XD
You really think my fat butt was going to be prancing around as Roy Mustang in a mini-skirt? Oh no, no, Mr. Kool-Aid man. That wasn't happening XD

ACen 07 cosplay

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Roy Mustang....What? Those costumes are expensive!

#14 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 03-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:51 AM

View Postprincess_punker84, on May 8 2007, 09:13 AM, said:

ZOMG WHY did I just see a scene from the Dukes of Hazard in my mind? XD



AHAHAHA. Roy jumps and slides over the hood only to end up on the ground. Then he pops up and dusts himself off all formally like. >>; "You saw nothing."

We HAVE to get Travis wilingham to go to the photoshoot. :o its a must!
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA


...Everyone has their secrets....

#15 User is offline   princess_punker84 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9969
  • Posts: 76
  • Joined: 22-March 07
  • Location:Carteret, NJ

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:34 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 8 2007, 11:51 AM, said:

AHAHAHA. Roy jumps and slides over the hood only to end up on the ground. Then he pops up and dusts himself off all formally like. >>; "You saw nothing."

We HAVE to get Travis wilingham to go to the photoshoot. :o its a must!


I am NOT sliding across the hood. I'll end up on my face XD

And ZOMG if we get Travis there...I'll die. Literally.
You really think my fat butt was going to be prancing around as Roy Mustang in a mini-skirt? Oh no, no, Mr. Kool-Aid man. That wasn't happening XD

ACen 07 cosplay

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Roy Mustang....What? Those costumes are expensive!

#16 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 03-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:07 PM

View Postprincess_punker84, on May 8 2007, 02:34 PM, said:

I am NOT sliding across the hood. I'll end up on my face XD

And ZOMG if we get Travis there...I'll die. Literally.


For some odd reasons I have a way with voice actors. >__> They like me a lot for some reason. The trick is not to act all fangirlish around them (most of them anyways. some of them are flattered by it) Kinda treat them like another person at the con :D
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA


...Everyone has their secrets....

#17 User is offline   princess_punker84 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9969
  • Posts: 76
  • Joined: 22-March 07
  • Location:Carteret, NJ

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:29 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 8 2007, 07:07 PM, said:

For some odd reasons I have a way with voice actors. >__> They like me a lot for some reason. The trick is not to act all fangirlish around them (most of them anyways. some of them are flattered by it) Kinda treat them like another person at the con :D



Yeah. I can see the scene of me meeting Travis in my head.

Me: ....
Travis: Hey. *smiles*
Me: ....
Travis O_o
Me: ....*falls over and dies*

XD
You really think my fat butt was going to be prancing around as Roy Mustang in a mini-skirt? Oh no, no, Mr. Kool-Aid man. That wasn't happening XD

ACen 07 cosplay

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Roy Mustang....What? Those costumes are expensive!

#18 User is offline   flying_teapot 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2349
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:02 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 8 2007, 03:51 PM, said:

AHAHAHA. Roy jumps and slides over the hood only to end up on the ground. Then he pops up and dusts himself off all formally like. >>; "You saw nothing."

We HAVE to get Travis wilingham to go to the photoshoot. :o its a must!



LOL I can so picture that XD It would be great to get Travis to come to the photo shoot and pose in/on/by the Mustang!

Where are we meeting for this?
Acen 2005 - Kagura Sohma
Acen 2007 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2008 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2009 - Riza Hawkeye

#19 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 03-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:21 AM

View Postflying_teapot, on May 9 2007, 12:02 AM, said:

LOL I can so picture that XD It would be great to get Travis to come to the photo shoot and pose in/on/by the Mustang!

Where are we meeting for this?



Um, outside the convention center doors. If you see other FMA cosplayers...just group with them. >>; form as one like an lonely singel celled oragnism.

By the way it is better to walk around in groups of what your cosplaying, it makes pictures a hella more fun!
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA


...Everyone has their secrets....

#20 User is offline   flying_teapot 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2349
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:44 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 9 2007, 03:21 PM, said:

Um, outside the convention center doors. If you see other FMA cosplayers...just group with them. >>; form as one like an lonely singel celled oragnism.

By the way it is better to walk around in groups of what your cosplaying, it makes pictures a hella more fun!


Cool, I'll be looking for you guys outside then at around 3:30 on Saturday!
Acen 2005 - Kagura Sohma
Acen 2007 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2008 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2009 - Riza Hawkeye

#21 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

  • Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 10833
  • Posts: 446
  • Joined: 03-May 07
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:31 AM

Okay. I shall formulate a plan. I have to give chris Patton his cheesecake on friday anyways [ For I am hise formally named Cheezecakebandit :ph34r: ] So while I talk to him I'll ask him if he wants to join the photoshoot AND if he could ask Travis willingham to hop in my mustang and come with. :o

Wow...thats a little short of a dream XD Well it wouldn't hurt to try...would it?

:o
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA


...Everyone has their secrets....

#22 User is offline   princess_punker84 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9969
  • Posts: 76
  • Joined: 22-March 07
  • Location:Carteret, NJ

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:19 PM

View PostDOOM-in-a-skort, on May 10 2007, 10:31 AM, said:

Okay. I shall formulate a plan. I have to give chris Patton his cheesecake on friday anyways [ For I am hise formally named Cheezecakebandit :ph34r: ] So while I talk to him I'll ask him if he wants to join the photoshoot AND if he could ask Travis willingham to hop in my mustang and come with. :o

Wow...thats a little short of a dream XD Well it wouldn't hurt to try...would it?

:o


Not at all! I say get em all to come on down. It would rock my toe socks. Like...All weekend long. Just the photo shoot, with or without Travis, has me all kinds of excited!!
You really think my fat butt was going to be prancing around as Roy Mustang in a mini-skirt? Oh no, no, Mr. Kool-Aid man. That wasn't happening XD

ACen 07 cosplay

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Roy Mustang....What? Those costumes are expensive!

#23 User is offline   flying_teapot 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2349
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:00 PM

View Postprincess_punker84, on May 10 2007, 06:19 PM, said:

Not at all! I say get em all to come on down. It would rock my toe socks. Like...All weekend long. Just the photo shoot, with or without Travis, has me all kinds of excited!!


Same here!!! The photo shoots will be awesome - and even more awesome if Chris, Travis, and any of the other VAs are able to come :D
Acen 2005 - Kagura Sohma
Acen 2007 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2008 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2009 - Riza Hawkeye

#24 User is offline   blkcat523 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 9744
  • Posts: 136
  • Joined: 08-March 07
  • Location:Chicago, IL

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:03 PM

The only problem I see with having Travis at the 3:30 photoshoot is the fact that I think he's in an autograph signing at the same time. Unless they've changed the schedule.
My costumes

"Official dog of the military with the tattoo to prove it!"

Navigator of the Rum Runners Pirate crew

#25 User is offline   stelu-chan 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5841
  • Posts: 244
  • Joined: 04-January 06
  • Location:I hate California. So guess. :)

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:09 PM

Well... maybe he can come beforehand. o_o; And whoever is there early gets a picture with him. <3
ACen 09: Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Bianchi (Random... Casual... Whatever)

ACen 2010 Plans: Matsumoto Rangiku (Fuku-taichou), Emma (Season/Part One Maid Uniform),
Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Tifa Lockhart (FFVII), Ireland (Original Hetalia)
I wish I could sew better, I could be making costumes ALL YEAR! DX

#26 User is offline   flying_teapot 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2349
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 17-May 04
  • Location:Chicago

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:19 PM

View Poststelu-chan, on May 11 2007, 02:09 AM, said:

Well... maybe he can come beforehand. o_o; And whoever is there early gets a picture with him. <3


True, good idea!

BTW, I have an airsoft gun for the cosplay, and I read the IRT/Security thread on airsoft guns that says you need to have a case if you're bringing one. I removed the magazine, and it has the big orange tip, but my case hasn't arived in the mail yet. Do you guys think I should try bringing it tomorrow anyway and just check it with IRT?
Acen 2005 - Kagura Sohma
Acen 2007 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2008 - Riza Hawkeye
Acen 2009 - Riza Hawkeye

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users