Anime Central Forums: Question About The New Badge Policy - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Question About The New Badge Policy

#1 User is offline   Riffy 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 8903

Post icon  Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:24 AM

I just wanted to ask this, it said that we can start getting our badges at 5pm on thursday, does that mean we will end up waiting in the long line same as everyone else? Also how early in the day can we start getting in line if we do in fact have to wait in the normal line?

Oh and one last stupid question, we just need a copy of the confirmation email and a photo id, what about thoes who still haven't gotten the email?

#2 User is offline   VampireLowell 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9402

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:32 AM

View PostRiffy, on May 3 2007, 09:24 AM, said:

I just wanted to ask this, it said that we can start getting our badges at 5pm on thursday, does that mean we will end up waiting in the long line same as everyone else? Also how early in the day can we start getting in line if we do in fact have to wait in the normal line?

I also thought that and I'm already looking into it and hoping to get a response from Staff. ^_^ If I can get the first asap - I'll post the answer here as well.

Oh and one last stupid question, we just need a copy of the confirmation email and a photo id, what about thoes who still haven't gotten the email?

...Bother the hell out of them in PM, Email, and otherwise? *Shrug* I guess you just have to be determined and stubborn on getting this info asap. Not much else to it, I suppose.
Uh, hi!

Send me a pm if there's anything I could probably help with that is within reason of my current position and knowledge(con-goer).

Hope to meet some of you!

Vampire Lowell
Con-goer 2007

"Sprinkle, sprinkle, little bar, what I wonder is a cat"
"I...FOUND...A...CARROT!!!"
"Can I have some fishy crackers?"

#3 User is offline   sailorgaia 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3856

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:37 AM

View PostRiffy, on May 3 2007, 09:24 AM, said:

Yes, do PM them if you're having a problem. I must say, GrammatonCleric was more than helpful in getting our confirmations to us. I really appreciated his help and I'm sure he'll help you out too!
"I like it when you clap for me, Ultros. I can just close my eyes and imagine that four people are clapping for me at once!"
Locke, the Hand of God

#4 User is offline   VampireLowell 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:42 AM

View Postsailorgaia, on May 3 2007, 09:37 AM, said:

Yes, do PM them if you're having a problem. I must say, GrammatonCleric was more than helpful in getting our confirmations to us. I really appreciated his help and I'm sure he'll help you out too!

Agreed, send a PM to him or any other bolded red name that is online. I'm sure they're more than willing to help out anyone with continuing problems with their registration.
Uh, hi!

Send me a pm if there's anything I could probably help with that is within reason of my current position and knowledge(con-goer).

Vampire Lowell
Con-goer 2007

#5 User is offline   Riffy 

• Pip

Post icon  Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:47 AM

3 emails, 2 pms to him and a post in the correct thread and no replys mind you this has been over this week so I'm still waiting to hear back from someone. Hehe hell I'm still trying to find out if we made the mail in date or not.

#6 User is offline   Scottaconda 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 6113

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:03 AM

Please take into consideration how many OTHER people are doing the very same.

Sending multiple messages will only clog inboxes. If you don't get an immediate response, ask another staffer. THey can perhaps help or help GrammatonCleric a.k.a Beryl Turner b.k.a. DJ Beryl Turner to find the info and ease his workload. Even though I'm on IRT I'm not just that. I'm an ACEN staffer and a proud one at that. Don't go flooding my inbox now! I see the posts. I'll try my best to help out. If I need more info, I'll ask you to PM me or I'll PM you first.
Manager of the Soapbubble 2014 - current
Swords don't need reloading - Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide"
ACen IRT 2005 - 2010
Ninja's > Pirates "Nin...*hand movments*.. tendo!"
Cosplay Projects - Devil Jin (100% displayed at ACen 07), Yun SF3 (2%), Rikimaru Tenchu (100% ACen 06), Kurogane Tsubasa Chronicles (100% ACen 08)

#7 User is offline   Riffy 

• Pip

Post icon  Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:19 PM

View PostVampireLowell, on May 3 2007, 02:32 PM, said:

I also thought that and I'm already looking into it and hoping to get a response from Staff. ^_^ If I can get the first asap - I'll post the answer here as well.
...Bother the hell out of them in PM, Email, and otherwise? *Shrug* I guess you just have to be determined and stubborn on getting this info asap. Not much else to it, I suppose.

Any word yet all mighty vampire? Also it seems you were right about how to get an answer.

#8 User is offline   Shay 

• Pocky Girl
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 8706

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:31 AM

Also... I lost my confirmation printout and I don't have access to a printer. Will I still be able to get a replacement badge if I need to? Can someone on staff please PM be about this please.

Thank you.

#9 User is offline   slrphebos 

• Customer Service Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 974

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:48 AM

You need that print out in order to prove and for them to look you up in the computer. If you don't have access to a printer, go over to a friend's house and print one out or go to the library and get a copy. There's still a week I'm sure someone is willing to print your confirmation out that you know.
~Ri-chan
ACen 2013-2014: Customer Service

2013 Cosplay: Team Aqua Grunt (100%), Fluttershy Sweet Lolita (95%)

#10 User is offline   dchan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 1155

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:24 AM

Libraries are you friends! Public & college libraries will generally let you print out b&w pages for 10-25c per page.

#11 User is offline   VampireLowell 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:53 AM

View Postdchan, on May 4 2007, 09:24 AM, said:

Libraries are you friends! Public & college libraries will generally let you print out b&w pages for 10-25c per page.

Definitely. Libraries especially. 10cents a page ftw! ^_^
Uh, hi!

Vampire Lowell
Con-goer 2007

#12 User is offline   TheLadyRaven 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 4134

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:52 PM

Okay, here's just a simple question as well. ^^ Do I need my cashed check? Well, a copy of it, or do I just need the confirmation and ID?

#13 User is offline   Illia Sadri 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3428

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:39 PM

View PostTheLadyRaven, on May 5 2007, 01:52 AM, said:

Okay, here's just a simple question as well. ^^ Do I need my cashed check? Well, a copy of it, or do I just need the confirmation and ID?

I would bring both as a safety precaution as there have been some database issues. If you have your code you SHOULD ideally be fine but I would hate for you to get up there and find out an equipment malfunction caused you to have problems with this.

And guys. bear with us. A lot of us who are fielding reg stuff right now are in entirely unrelated departments (I am panel ADH). I want to help everyone but please just be a little patient. We can only do so much. All I ask is that we are given a chance to try and address the concern before being flamed/inbox spammed. I know how you guys feel.... and all I can say is that myself and multiple others are on it the best we can under the circumstances.
Lynn Hunt
Anime Central 2010 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison and Acquisitions
Anime Central 2009 Guest Relations/Programming Liaison, ADH Guest Relations Operations
Anime Central 2004-2008 Panel Programming Assistant Department Head

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users