One of the many things that anime fans seek at Anime Central is to get that coveted autograph from a favorite Guest. By following these simple guidelines, you can improve your chances of getting that special autograph.
For many of our Guests, getting an autograph is simple:
- Check the Program Schedule for the Autograph Signing times. Updated schedules will be posted around the hotel. Then prepare to wait in line.
- Please note that there is a one (1) item limit per guest.
- Take the time to read the Guest pages in the Program Book in order to be familiar with the Guest. It is rather embarrassing for the Guest to tell a fan that he cannot sign something because they did not work on that particular project.
- Always be courteous to the Guest. Rude attendees will be removed from line.
- Some of the Guests may be willing to draw sketches along with their autographs. If you should receive a sketch, consider yourself among the lucky few. Sketches are rare and we cannot guarantee that everyone will get a sketch. It is entirely up to the Guest if they wish to do so. Remember, sketches tend to take a lot of time and stress, especially if there are several hundred people in line. Not everyone will be able to receive one. In the Program Book, you will find space for autographs and sketches.
- Guests will only autograph OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCTS and the Program Guide. For everything else, they reserve the right to autograph whatever they feel is appropriate. If you have questions about a product you want signed, please ask our staff.
- An autograph line may be terminated at any time in order to keep events on schedule. We apologize for any inconvenience. We suggest you get in line early in order to increase your chances of receiving an autograph.
For some of our Japanese Guests, you will need to attend their Q&A Discussion Panel first. These Guests are:
The rules above also apply here with some added guidelines:
- Attend their Discussion Panel.
- Sometime during the panel, Autograph Tickets will be given to those in attendance. Tickets will only be good for the Autograph Session scheduled that day.
- Go to the Autograph Session, which should be held after the Discussion Panel. Those with tickets have priority place in line.
- Please take note, that the ticket does not guarantee you an autograph or sketch. And even though you may have priority place in line, that line can be terminated at any time in order to keep events on schedule. Tickets cannot be used for the next Autograph Signing.
- Keep your ticket stubs. Raffles may be held throughout the day. Check for posted announcements on winning numbers that match the numbers on your ticket stub.
Thank you all for attending Anime Central 2007, our Tenth Anniversary Celebration! May your convention experience be filled with great, exciting memories!
Guest Relations Director
NB: There will be an unticketed autograph signing for ALL of our guests. The ONLY the first one will be ticketed.