Anime Central Forums: If You Have Not Gotten A Reg Confirmation Or Completion Yet, Read Here Before You Post A New Thread.... - Anime Central Forums

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

If You Have Not Gotten A Reg Confirmation Or Completion Yet, Read Here Before You Post A New Thread....

#61 User is offline   Tiresias79 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 663

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:10 PM

Still waiting for a reply. I figured you guys would start at the top of this thread and work your way down, but it appears that the first 6 or so of us have been skipped. Even if we haven't been skipped, an e-mail stating what's going on or even a post for more info if needed would be nice. Two weeks to go here, and we're still getting no response from anyone on Reg? This has really started to cross the line of unacceptable, especially with the number of people expressing concerns here.
Cosplay for 2008:

Aburai Renji from Bleach 15% done, really only have the shoes made right now (let's hear it for hand-woven Zori)

#62 User is offline   Harrison Bergeron 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 666

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:50 PM

View PostRika-Chan, on Apr 21 2007, 09:46 PM, said:

I registered back in October so here's my info:

Erica Mendez
rikachuu@sbcglobal.net

You're good to go.
"Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur... goes a Latin proverb. The world wants to be deceived...So let it be deceived."
"If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart."
Henri Ducard (Ras Al Ghul)- Batman Begins
"It is pleasant at times to play the madman..."
Seneca- Roman Dramatist, Philosopher, & Politician
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)
Nothing is true. All is permissible."
Hassan I Sabbah- Lord and leader of the Assassins Cult

#63 User is offline   Harrison Bergeron 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:08 PM

View PostClimarathorn, on Apr 26 2007, 07:33 PM, said:

what if we forgot to send in our payments and opted to have our badges mailed??? do we just get our badges at the door or what?

Payments for what...having your badges mailed or your badges period?

If you did not pay for mailing, then you'll just have to pick it up. If you did not pay for your badge at all, then you will have to pay the "at the door" price to get a badge.

B. Turner
Anime Central 2007
"Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur... goes a Latin proverb. The world wants to be deceived...So let it be deceived."
"If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart."
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."

#64 User is offline   Harrison Bergeron 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:14 PM

View PostTiresias79, on Apr 26 2007, 10:10 PM, said:

Still waiting for a reply. I figured you guys would start at the top of this thread and work your way down, but it appears that the first 6 or so of us have been skipped. Even if we haven't been skipped, an e-mail stating what's going on or even a post for more info if needed would be nice. Two weeks to go here, and we're still getting no response from anyone on Reg? This has really started to cross the line of unacceptable, especially with the number of people expressing concerns here.

Dude, we've been answering people all of the time, as quickly as we have resolved their issues.

You used to work registration. You know that sometimes we have to work around situations...things did not run that smooth when you were on staff either, Lance.

Besides...your registrations have been confirmed since the 15th.

B. Turner

#65 User is offline   Tiresias79 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 663

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:25 PM

View PostGrammatonCleric, on Apr 27 2007, 10:14 PM, said:

Dude, we've been answering people all of the time, as quickly as we have resolved their issues.

You used to work registration. You know that sometimes we have to work around situations...things did not run that smooth when you were on staff either, Lance.

Besides...your registrations have been confirmed since the 15th.

B. Turner

Thanks, and that's all I wanted to hear. My main concern was that I had been CONFIRMED since before I even sent my payment in. I just waned to be sure it didn't cause any problems. And yes, things will never run smoothly, as I know they didn't from when I was on staff. However, no matter how busy we were, someone from Reg always managed to get on the forums here and help people out or make comments. That just isn't happening this year, and because of it there's been a lot of needless worry. Fortunately we've got you and a great IRT team to help out.
Cosplay for 2008:

Aburai Renji from Bleach 15% done, really only have the shoes made right now (let's hear it for hand-woven Zori)

#66 User is offline   Rika-Chan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 2337

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:00 PM

View PostGrammatonCleric, on Apr 27 2007, 09:50 PM, said:

You're good to go.

Yay! Thanks~ (:

#67 User is offline   Climarathorn 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 2985

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:25 PM

View PostGrammatonCleric, on Apr 27 2007, 10:08 PM, said:

Payments for what...having your badges mailed or your badges period?

If you did not pay for mailing, then you'll just have to pick it up. If you did not pay for your badge at all, then you will have to pay the "at the door" price to get a badge.

B. Turner
Anime Central 2007

ok now will i have to completely reregister at the door? or will my registration be on file and all i will have to do is pay the $50
"Sometimes The answers just crash from heaven" - Nicholas D. Wolfwood

#68 User is offline   izy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 6510

Posted 27 April 2007 - 09:29 PM

View Postizy, on Apr 24 2007, 10:18 PM, said:

hey, my group code is MP-533 and i registered a while ago. i was just wondering why the check i sent has not bveen cashed, for both registration and for the ball. please let me know as soon as possible. thank you.

oh sorry please contact me at hassan.ismail.6970@dupage.edu i am exceptionally worried because i ordered badge mailing for a lot of people and its too close to the con
close the world,txen eht nepo

BEWARE THE NEO-AMISH!

#69 User is offline   flyingcabbit 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 9974

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:32 PM

Am I to take that if you got your payment confirmation, your good to go?

if not

Victoria G. at flyingcabbit@yahoo.com

Help?
It's nice to see the art of elf-licking is making a comeback." - Fred Willard

#70 User is offline   kataimiko 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6303

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:22 AM

doot doot da doot. Reposting this because my older brother won't stop nagging at me ;___;

I have yet to receive a reg. confirmation of any sorts. The same goes for my older brother.

our status still reads as "submitted"

I mailed both of our registration forms on the same day, in separate envelopes with separate checks.

my email is: kataimiko@yahoo.com
my confirmation code: QWWQ-2538
badge name: kataimiko

my brother's email: uchihablood@gmail.com
confirmation code: TFAF-0682
badge name: monkeytoast jutsu

since I do not have a checkbook, I paid my mother the cash and she wrote out the checks. I will have to consult with her about this and see if she can find out if they have been cashed or not.
[edit:]

ok, I just got ahold of my mother and she said BOTH checks were cashed and cleared quite awhile ago. I sent them the day before the Tier 2 deadline, so they were postmarked by the deadline date.

#71 User is offline   Soy Sauce 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 4725

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:05 AM

I got my confirmation number and my badge status is completed, but is there any way to get my information updated?

My confirmation number is VWWP-3507

Change the badge name from "Arthur" to "Soy Sauce" and change my age from "18" to "20"
SoyCon 7: The School Edition | June 28-29, 2014 in Rolling Meadows, IL
Join us on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter as well!

#72 User is offline   Desimae 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 9580

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:08 PM

Friend is having trouble logging into the forums from her computer. Something about being underage when she's 21? Anyway.

The name is:

Ashlie Weitting
heartunderglass@hotmail.com

#73 User is offline   nkontz 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 10681

Posted 28 April 2007 - 02:38 PM

I have not yet received a confirmation OR my badge in the mail. I'm in college and I move out on the 9th. I hope to GOD I can get a badge before then.

My name is Natalie Kontz
my e-mails are yaoi_is_good@hotmail.com AND/OR straight_is_better@hotmail.com
the name on the registration check is Deborah Kontz..my mom.

stressing out here! Thank you for your help

#74 User is offline   nick_mjr 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10656

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:51 PM

Nick Minor
email: nick_mjr@yahoo.com

I registered for an art table and a badge, and my girlfriend put her badge application in the same mailing--we're at the same table in the arist alley.

My credit card number should have been provided. The artist alley payment has been deducted and confirmed, but the $80 for 2 con badges (since I thought I mailed it in before the deadline) hasn't been deducted yet.

thankyou!

oops, forgot to add. I think I mailed this in in late March.

#75 User is offline   dek 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 10543

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:48 PM

Sorry if I sound like a pest, but I still have not recieved any sort of confirmation.

Information on the first page of this thread.

#76 User is offline   HikariS 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 6839

Posted 28 April 2007 - 07:03 PM

My check was cashed but I haven't recieved any confirmation.
Name: Michelle Pluta
Email:SantoryuSakura@aol.com
Badge Name: HikariS
<3 So many cosplays so little time <3
ACen '14 Cosplays: AoT: Dead!Marco Bodt ~ Phoenix Wright: Athena Cykes ~ Free!: Rei Ryugazaki(Arabian Ending outfit)~ Amnesia: Heroine
Past Cosplay: Final Fantasy 13-2: Yeul ~ Alice Madness Returns: Alice "Late but Lucky" dress ~ Soul Calibur 4: Shura ~ Kuroshitsuji: Ciel Phantomhive ~ KH-BBS: Aqua ~ Phoenix Wright: Maya Fey ~ Kuroshitsuji: Ranmao ~ Durarara: Izaya Orihara Angel Sanctuary- Michael ~ FF8-Rinoa ~ FF7- Tifa ~ FFX-Summoner Yuna~ FF IX-Garnet ~ Gackt- Malice Mizer: Bel Air ~Soul Calibur III-Taki~ Malizer Mizer Gackt: Le-Ciel live

#77 User is offline   jennifer-_- 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 7344

Posted 28 April 2007 - 07:30 PM

ok lets see.... i have been on this forum befor.... i have left information befor.... i have asked for information befor.... i have sent in personal e-mails many times befor....... though it has nto been less then two weeks away from the dead line of the con befor...... -_- any way what i am tring to say is that i am a little tired of trying to get in touch with people and them not getting back to me... not jsut on the forums eather but through the normal e-mail...... my stuff for at least 4 of mine say that they are fine but i have nto gotten them... i also know that there is grup mailing being used to save money and that just because its balk mailing that it dose not slow each letter down at all. but i only know of the one group that was sent out. has there been another group of them sent out yet or do you knwo when there will be another group of them sent out? and then on top of that i had to get 1 more later for a friend of mine who ended up wanting go. when i got her's the online reg was up and i payed for it right away. but that is about it..... i dont knwo if that one is ok or not -_- so here we go again.... Name:jennifer Steck E-mail animejennifer@sbcglobal.net
and also i know that every one there is working very hard.. i know i have a job to that sucks :(
[font="Comic Sans MS"]~Jennifer~ is my name-o
i am going as Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2 this year for all 3 days i will have Riku's final keyblade with me ^^ YAAA
hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font]

#78 User is offline   Kyaaah! 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9547

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:25 PM

View Postnkontz, on Apr 28 2007, 02:38 PM, said:

I have not yet received a confirmation OR my badge in the mail. I'm in college and I move out on the 9th. I hope to GOD I can get a badge before then.

My name is Natalie Kontz
my e-mails are yaoi_is_good@hotmail.com AND/OR straight_is_better@hotmail.com
the name on the registration check is Deborah Kontz..my mom.

stressing out here! Thank you for your help

I am in the same situation (except I check out on the weekend of the con.) I posted up twice and sent an email (just to be sure). I noticed that a person who posted much earlier was answered just a few days ago. I haven't gotten a reply from mine but don't stress out. I am sure they will answer you soon. I am trying not to stress out myself...This will be the last time I will be able to attend the con since I graduate next spring. If anything we all may receive our badges before they answer our posts. :lol: Just trying to make this whole thing a bit less stressful and frustrating by shinning a light of hope.

#79 User is offline   AvidLebon 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10591

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:23 PM

Hello! We've been waiting a while for a response, and our group is afraid that the check sent will be cashed but the badges won't get to us in the mail before the con and we'll all have to pay full price again. To be honest I'm a little worried myself too. Please don't take this letter the wrong way, I really want to go to your convention, I've had nothing but good experiences in the past.

The person who sent in our payment contact info is:

Main contact: Brandon Coppernoll (can provide other names if need be)
E-Mail: bcoppernoll AT niacc.org

Please let us know if you've recieved this. Thankyou for your patience!

#80 User is offline   ChasingSirens 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 10090

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:00 AM

I'm late to this party because I didn't realize this thread existed.

My boyfriend and I have not recieved a confirmation e-mail and our status is still submited.

My Info:
Name: Elizabeth Reese
Confirmation Code: BETD-5823
E-mail Adress: TheCandyMassacre@aol.com
Badge Name: CinnamonSpider

My Boyfriend's Info:
Name: Andrew Montonera
Confirmation Code: SUOD-3262
E-mail Adress: ArmageddonM66@aol.com
Badge Name: Skadus

#81 User is offline   jennifer-_- 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:54 PM

for the love of what ever god you care about please tell me what is going on........ this whole thing is causeing me a lot of unwanted stress. i know that every one over there is working hard and all ..... that is all i hear, but it would be nice to get some info. i have people that are dependent on me to get them their stuff because, i had it so that everything would all be mailed to my home. THEY WONT SHUP UP!!!!!!!!!!!! please just can you tell me what is going on that sooooooo many people do not have their stuff yet__ and it is going to be may in 1 day!!!!!!!!!!! i would even not care if i did not get them in the mail, as long as i was told that there has been some peoblems and not every one's stuff can get to them in time.... i will go and pick them all up at the door...... as long as i get my money back that i payed for shipping -_-
i jsut want some info from someone who really knows what is going on.
and again i knwo that every one is working hard and trust me i knwo that sucks i am a full time student and a full time worker i DO work every weekend and then nights after school .... it sucks i know!!! acen is the one major thing i look forward to every year that is manly for me. and this is the last can i can ever go to at this point because i am moving to Alaska for college....... and not knowing if i am even going to get what i need to get inside BLOWS
sorry for the ranting but i am a little sick of people telling me how hard every one ells is working and then me not being able to get in touch with any one to give me some info is a little much ........
Name: Jennifer Steck
E-mail: animejennifer@sbcglobal.net
i am going as Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2 this year for all 3 days i will have Riku's final keyblade with me ^^ YAAA

#82 User is offline   excelMAX 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 1371

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:56 PM

Marshall D. Ellis

Naruto

paid with cash

pokemon_nut_2001@yahoo.com
Cosplay plans for ACEN 09:
Negi Springfield (Negima!): Friday-Saturday
Rorona Zoro (One Piece) ??
Random Drunken Otaku: Sunday

ACEN Costumes Past: Nabeshin (Excel Saga in 04), Kabuto (Naruto in 05), Sasori (Naruto in 06), Kimura-Sensai (Azumanga Diaoh in 06), Negi Springfield (Green Jacket) (Negima in 07)

Current Anime Addictions: Negima!, City Hunter, Death Note, Naruto

Favorite Animes of all time: Berserk, Negima, Dragonball

#83 User is offline   ChasingSirens 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:51 PM

View Postjennifer-_-, on Apr 29 2007, 02:54 PM, said:

for the love of what ever god you care about please tell me what is going on........ this whole thing is causeing me a lot of unwanted stress. i know that every one over there is working hard and all ..... that is all i hear, but it would be nice to get some info. i have people that are dependent on me to get them their stuff because, i had it so that everything would all be mailed to my home. THEY WONT SHUP UP!!!!!!!!!!!! please just can you tell me what is going on that sooooooo many people do not have their stuff yet__ and it is going to be may in 1 day!!!!!!!!!!! i would even not care if i did not get them in the mail, as long as i was told that there has been some peoblems and not every one's stuff can get to them in time.... i will go and pick them all up at the door...... as long as i get my money back that i payed for shipping -_-
i jsut want some info from someone who really knows what is going on.
and again i knwo that every one is working hard and trust me i knwo that sucks i am a full time student and a full time worker i DO work every weekend and then nights after school .... it sucks i know!!! acen is the one major thing i look forward to every year that is manly for me. and this is the last can i can ever go to at this point because i am moving to Alaska for college....... and not knowing if i am even going to get what i need to get inside BLOWS
sorry for the ranting but i am a little sick of people telling me how hard every one ells is working and then me not being able to get in touch with any one to give me some info is a little much ........
Name: Jennifer Steck
E-mail: animejennifer@sbcglobal.net

Wow great job being patient, you waited a whole day. Maybe if you wrote coherently and gave them the info they asked you to write they would understand what you wanted, right now your message looks like a giant mess, Do this

Name:
E-mail:
Confirmation Code:
Badge Name:

And you won't be able to fix your friends un-confirmed registration without the same information. I can't even understand your previous post are you asking about the badge being mailed or your registration being unconfirmed? This thread is for people still waiting for their CONFIRMATION E-MAIL not their badge there is a thread for that else where.

#84 User is offline   jennifer-_- 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 29 April 2007 - 05:37 PM

hay... ChasingSirens leave me be -_- this has been pissing me off for a long time and every time i look at others topics that are asking about when they are getting their stuff they are sent to this topic...... ok if you know where i can go to ask someone working there about the mailing then tell me

#85 User is offline   Iggyness 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10705

Posted 29 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

My mom paid with a check. I am just wondering if it came in okay.
Megan Ilavsky
iggyness@gmail.com

#86 User is offline   Dirksade 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10708

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:15 AM

Not to be a pain to you guys, but I registered before the first deadline, and I still havn't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet. If you could help me out, I would be much obliged.

Name: Kameron Gibson
E-mail: kam_cool22000@yahoo.com
Confirmation Code: URUC-5016
Badge Name: Dirksade

#87 User is offline   HikariMoon 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 8625

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:03 AM

My mom sent a check for my friend's registration and we just need confirmation.

My friend Dorothy Taylor
dorothy_tailor@yahoo.com

Erika Hollice
nikkilinndee@yahoo.com

My mother: Phillis Hollice
phollice@macfound.org

Thanks in advance ^^

#88 User is offline   Soy Sauce 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 4725

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:55 AM

View PostSoy Sauce, on Apr 28 2007, 09:05 AM, said:

I got my confirmation number and my badge status is completed, but is there any way to get my information updated?

My confirmation number is VWWP-3507

Change the badge name from "Arthur" to "Soy Sauce" and change my age from "18" to "20"

I forgot to mention my email address.

DgtlDrmStation@comcast.net
SoyCon 7: The School Edition | June 28-29, 2014 in Rolling Meadows, IL
Join us on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter as well!

#89 User is offline   ChasingSirens 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:34 AM

View Postjennifer-_-, on Apr 29 2007, 05:37 PM, said:

hay... ChasingSirens leave me be -_- this has been pissing me off for a long time and every time i look at others topics that are asking about when they are getting their stuff they are sent to this topic...... ok if you know where i can go to ask someone working there about the mailing then tell me

http://www.acen.org/forums/index.php?showt...6385&st=180 <----This is the thread for Badge Mailing.

I'm trying to help you, and I'm po'ed about not having my confirmation code as well as not having my badge, but writing a huge blob of incoherent nonsence isn't going to help them get you your badge any sooner, everyone is freaking out about badges and etc. but we have to be patient.

#90 User is offline   wolfknight 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10715

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:09 PM

Not very sure where to post this but alot of people seem to be posting this information here.

My friend and myself pre registered for the convention back during ohayocon in janurary, we still have our receits that were given to us when we paid in full for the commenorative badge and to have our badge mail to us. But we have not heard anything since that day concerning our badges. As its now less then two weeks til the convention we're getting a bit concerned if we are going to have our badges or not. So just wondering if there is someway to get confirmation on our badges or some other information other then "please wait and if you didn't get your badge you can pay another $25.00 at the door cause we lost your information but you have proof of purchase." anyways sorry for getting sarcastic but we are fastly approacting zero hour here for the convention and we have a 8+ hour drive ahead of us to get to chicago for the convention as well.

our information is

Megan Stamates
1wolfknight@insightBB.com

Derek Smith
smithdere@nku.edu

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users