Anime Central Forums: Registration: Badge Mailing And Outstanding Registrations - Anime Central Forums

• 48 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

#211 User is offline   stomptoMYbeat 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 2256

Posted 30 April 2007 - 04:22 PM

I hope mine comes before the con mainly for the fact that my money situation is really tight as it is, and having to drop another $25 for a replacement would not make me a happy Stomp. If it came own to the situation where some of us had to purchase replacement badges, would we get normal badges even if we ordered the special 10th anniversary ones? Sh00sh, I hope not. ;[
FIND ME AT ACEN: WEARING MY DEADMAU5 HEAD AGAIN!

#212 User is offline   elle sai 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9963

Posted 30 April 2007 - 04:28 PM

I keep obsessive compulsively checking this forum waiting for an "I GOT MY BADGE" from someone. Isn't there ANYONE who recieved it today??

#213 User is offline   Professor_Hojo @_@ 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10054

Posted 30 April 2007 - 04:31 PM

I didn't. Im getting worried, but i hope it comes in time. I guess nobody got there badge yet, and if they did they aren't telling!
ACen '12 Cosplays!!: ??????????????????

Visit me on Facebook! Tumblr! Twitter! DeviantArt!

#214 User is offline   ayers_fangurl05 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 6564

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:03 PM

View Postelle sai, on Apr 30 2007, 10:28 PM, said:

I keep obsessive compulsively been checking this forum waiting for an "I GOT MY BADGE" from someone. Isn't there ANYONE who recieved it today??

you and me both. but it was great to here that they should arrive soon. i hope it arrives befor my cosplay outfit. i know i know i a procrastinator. by the way im going as maria ross.
Ode to Japan
Your one winged Angels are hott
Your anime is fun
Your Dramas are wonderful
and you Men are hot
Oh How i wish i lived there

#215 User is offline   VampireLowell 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9402

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

View Postayers_fangurl05, on Apr 30 2007, 06:03 PM, said:

you and me both. but it was great to here that they should arrive soon. i hope it arrives befor my cosplay outfit. i know i know i a procrastinator. by the way im going as maria ross.

I just hope that our many concerns about this Mail-In and the delay from this year gives MAPS/ACEN Staff a message for next year.

Uh, hi!

Send me a pm if there's anything I could probably help with that is within reason of my current position and knowledge(con-goer).

Hope to meet some of you!

Vampire Lowell
Con-goer 2007

"Sprinkle, sprinkle, little bar, what I wonder is a cat"
"I...FOUND...A...CARROT!!!"
"Can I have some fishy crackers?"

#216 User is offline   Sas 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10729

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:12 PM

I mailed my reg. form with a check (to be mailed to my house), at the begining of April and have yet to recieve any news, and my dad informed me today that the check hasnt been cashed yet. The check is in my dad's name, Robert Schaefer.
My info is...

Sara Schaefer
Wolfs17@aol.com
(I think my badge name is..) Sas

I would really really appreciate it if you could give me a little light on this, I'm kinda freaking out just a tad.
Thanks for the help.

#217 User is offline   VampireLowell 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:48 PM

View PostSas, on Apr 30 2007, 07:12 PM, said:

I mailed my reg. form with a check (to be mailed to my house), at the begining of April and have yet to recieve any news, and my dad informed me today that the check hasnt been cashed yet. The check is in my dad's name, Robert Schaefer.
My info is...

Sara Schaefer
Wolfs17@aol.com
(I think my badge name is..) Sas

I would really really appreciate it if you could give me a little light on this, I'm kinda freaking out just a tad.
Thanks for the help.

You probably won't get any info here real quickly.

Might I suggest giving this info to that thread -> http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=16814 <-- that thread.

That thread will be able to (hopefully) give you a prompt response on the status of your registration.
Uh, hi!

Send me a pm if there's anything I could probably help with that is within reason of my current position and knowledge(con-goer).

Vampire Lowell
Con-goer 2007

#218 User is offline   Sas 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10729

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:06 PM

View PostVampireLowell, on Apr 30 2007, 07:48 PM, said:

You probably won't get any info here real quickly.

Might I suggest giving this info to that thread -> http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=16814 <-- that thread.

That thread will be able to (hopefully) give you a prompt response on the status of your registration.

Yes, Thank you. I have also posted that info there as well.

#219 User is offline   Chiya 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 7117

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:35 PM

View PostRamos Asura, on Apr 30 2007, 09:57 PM, said:

Same here......

At least we got news from an Admin.
And ya Ill agree Im a little put off by the 'If you dont get it in the mail its 25$ more'.... But then I understand where they're coming from.

Whelp.... hopefully Ill get my badge soon.... I pre-registered on March 10..... as soon as online was avaliable.

I don't think its right that if we don't get our badge and we have to pay $25. I understand they are a business, but we paid for them to be mailed so that we don't have to go there and wait in line to get them. Plus, they offered it so we could have the option to not go there and pick them up. So they say if we can provide proof of us paying for them and have to go there to get them, which we'll have to get a badge because otherwise you can't go anywhere, I gotta fork over more money? I don't think that's quite fair. People have to understand that sometimes things get lost in the mail. I have experience with that. So if we provide proof and our ID's, why should we have to pay? Obviously if we spent the time in line to wait to get a badge cause it didn't show up, then wouldn't that mean we didn't get it? It should just be like regular prereg, bring your email confirmation and ID and physically be there. I paid for mailing and the special badge. If I don't get it, I'm gonna be disappointed cause I was looking forward to having the pretty spiffy one...but I'll deal if push comes to shove and I have to wait to get the regular one. I don't mean to come down on any of the staff members, but come on now.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

#220 User is offline   alucard_666 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 7787

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:40 PM

I like so many others await a badge but as soon as i get my badge everyone will know congrats to the person that get's their badge first see ya all at the con by the way i'm cosplaying as walter from hellsing find me at the con and i'll take pics with everyone just so ya know its me badge name will read angel of death lol the good thing is there's always hardly any walters haha well peace yall

#221 User is offline   JesterChesh 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 191

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:47 PM

View Postalucard_666, on May 1 2007, 01:40 AM, said:

I like so many others await a badge but as soon as i get my badge everyone will know congrats to the person that get's their badge first see ya all at the con by the way i'm cosplaying as walter from hellsing find me at the con and i'll take pics with everyone just so ya know its me badge name will read angel of death lol the good thing is there's always hardly any walters haha well peace yall

i want a pic with a Walter. *grins*
I hope to one day sell in the ACEN artist alley.
ACENI miss you and haven't been since 2005.
Seriously the best con around!

#222 User is offline   trythisoutchiki 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 6244

Post icon  Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:58 PM

View PostChiya, on May 1 2007, 01:35 AM, said:

I don't think its right that if we don't get our badge and we have to pay $25. I understand they are a business, but we paid for them to be mailed so that we don't have to go there and wait in line to get them. Plus, they offered it so we could have the option to not go there and pick them up. So they say if we can provide proof of us paying for them and have to go there to get them, which we'll have to get a badge because otherwise you can't go anywhere, I gotta fork over more money? I don't think that's quite fair. People have to understand that sometimes things get lost in the mail. I have experience with that. So if we provide proof and our ID's, why should we have to pay? Obviously if we spent the time in line to wait to get a badge cause it didn't show up, then wouldn't that mean we didn't get it? It should just be like regular prereg, bring your email confirmation and ID and physically be there. I paid for mailing and the special badge. If I don't get it, I'm gonna be disappointed cause I was looking forward to having the pretty spiffy one...but I'll deal if push comes to shove and I have to wait to get the regular one. I don't mean to come down on any of the staff members, but come on now.

I agree completly. I can understand paying 25 bucks if we couldn't PROVE we already paid for the badge. But I too went for the special badges and made the order long before the cut off of the first tier. T_T Kinda bites, is all.
Gothic and Lolita handbook
PROUD MEMBER OF THE SPAM SQUAD!! Eliminated (1)

#223 User is offline   VampireLowell 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:09 PM

View PostChiya, on Apr 30 2007, 08:35 PM, said:

I'm in agreement with ya.

On one side, I understand from their business viewpoint that there is the possibility and that it HAS happened in regards to having friends who used "lost" badges.

But that was on the basis on an old system.

This is a new system. This is about mail-in badges. This is an entirely new system that Acen/Maps have no experience with. There should be leeway between both sides on this case.

But if they wish to consider this a business, they have to understand that this will be viewed by the honest customers/con-goers as an absolute negative. And this will be remembered by the customers for future Acens.

It's already seen in other threads that this is viewed as a negative by customers/con-goers.

Again, the customers/con-goers should understand that this is a new system and that there WILL be errors and faults and we should be patient with it.

But the company should understand that since this is a new system, that they should be giving some leeway for the first year/first usage.

Now if this was the second year, I would understand the use of a extra fee of $25 or for the full amount. But this is not the case.
Uh, hi!

Vampire Lowell
Con-goer 2007

#224 User is offline   Some People 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 9215
  • Location:Winfield, Illinois (for some it's Wheaton). Come stalk us!

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:30 PM

Gabi:

Mm...I understand where they're coming from with the $25 thing, but I really hope mine and friends badges get here. Since all of us don't have $25 to spare. -.-

Well, ours will probably get here by then, even if on the first day of the con. (we're actually only going down Saturday so...yeah.)

Anyways, I shall make sure to check my mailbox as soon as I get home from school tomorrow. And if any of my friends get theirs they're required to call me and then take pics to post on LJ. :P

So yeah...I hope ours show up. We're probably better off then some of you (like the ones I've seen in Canada), but that doesn't stop my mom from freaking out (she's honestly freaking out and ranting about how we should have them, no matter how many times I tell her they've been sent and that it's a new system).

P.S. OMFG IT'S ALMOST MAY! *excited*
Account mainly used by Gabi.
Acen `07: ~Gabi~Nicole~HannaH~Pauline~Nick~|Acen `08: ~Gabi~Nicole~HannaH~Nick~|Acen `09: ~Gabi~Julia~Nicole~Katherine~Nick~
Acen `10: ~Gabi~Julia~Katherine~Analie~Amanda~Mikaela~Nick~Chelsea~Mary~
Acen `11: ~Gabi~Katherine~Analie~Julia~Mikaela~Jenny~Susan~Chelsea~Nick~Mary~
Acen `12: ~Gabi~Aimee~Nick~ (It's prom weekend. :x)
(And, of course: Gabi's mom [and for `10, `11, Katherine's mom]! Who is so absolutely wonderful and agreed to chaperone us crazy kids all going-on-four years! Thank you mom!)

#225 User is offline   flyingcabbit 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 9974

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:49 PM

I'm far from happy about having to pay the extra $25 dollars if you don't get your badge. IMO, it's total b.s. With a system like this you need to plan to have a magin of error, and a way to fix it other then having people pay more for a badge they already paid for.

My first badge total was 46.50, and if it doesn't come in the mail I'm going to have to pay a total of 71.50 for my badge then. Uh, no thank you.

And my badge was a b-day present from dad originally, because I couldn't afford it in the first place, so I don't even have the credit card.
It's nice to see the art of elf-licking is making a comeback." - Fred Willard

#226 User is offline   Chiya 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 7117

Post icon  Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:02 PM

View Postflyingcabbit, on May 1 2007, 02:49 AM, said:

I'm far from happy about having to pay the extra $25 dollars if you don't get your badge. IMO, it's total b.s. With a system like this you need to plan to have a magin of error, and a way to fix it other then having people pay more for a badge they already paid for.

My first badge total was 46.50, and if it doesn't come in the mail I'm going to have to pay a total of 71.50 for my badge then. Uh, no thank you.

And my badge was a b-day present from dad originally, because I couldn't afford it in the first place, so I don't even have the credit card.

I agree. I calculated that myself and that's totally unacceptable. That would mean that we'd be paying way more than everyone else just for a badge that we already paid for. I mean, I understand this is a totally new system. I've been going for three years now. But since we're registered already, we should already be in their system as being registered and paid. Since this is the first time they're using this system, it's going to have some faults. If people don't get their badges in the mail as they paid for, they're gonna have some unhappy customers on their hands. I work in customer service. If something like this happens to our customers, we have to apologize and compensate for the error. I'm not saying that it's their error or that it's their fault. It's not our fault either if the mail doesn't deliver it. I paid the 46.50 for pre-reg, the 10th anniversary badge, and mailing. I'm not gonna fork over more money. I have total faith in the Acen staff that the badges will come in the mail, but I sure hope that they take into consideration that some people might not get them. If people are going to have to pay extra for their badge, those same people are going to remember that next year and might actually opt out of going the next year.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

#227 User is offline   rdhdtwns 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 9008

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:15 PM

Hmm, I don't agree with this $25 thing at *all*.

If they're going to say that they're a business, then they should act like a business and do the right thing when their customers (ie us) have something go wrong. It might not necessarily be their fault (it would be the Post Office, for the most part), but it would be their responsibility, since it isn't our fault whatsoever for not receiving a badge. We shouldn't have to fork over our money (which, for some of us, doesn't come easy. I know I'll be pretty stretched thin at ACen.), and our time to stand in line, for something that isn't our fault.

Now, that's the worst-case scenario, in the event there's a mass amount of people who are badge-less. I have tons of faith in Acen and the PO, but I don't agree with this at all.
Old account, yeah!
Let's do it up big twin-style at ACen!
Yuyuko - Koumajo Densetsu 2
God Tier Aradia - Homestuck

#228 User is offline   VampireLowell 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:34 PM

View Postrdhdtwns, on Apr 30 2007, 10:15 PM, said:

Hmm, I don't agree with this $25 thing at *all*.

If they're going to say that they're a business, then they should act like a business and do the right thing when their customers (ie us) have something go wrong. It might not necessarily be their fault (it would be the Post Office, for the most part), but it would be their responsibility, since it isn't our fault whatsoever for not receiving a badge. We shouldn't have to fork over our money (which, for some of us, doesn't come easy. I know I'll be pretty stretched thin at ACen.), and our time to stand in line, for something that isn't our fault.

Now, that's the worst-case scenario, in the event there's a mass amount of people who are badge-less. I have tons of faith in Acen and the PO, but I don't agree with this at all.

><;

Opening Ceremonies is gonna be interesting.
Uh, hi!

Vampire Lowell
Con-goer 2007

#229 User is offline   KeiCai 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9242

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:36 PM

I'm hoping that, though there is a large amount of negative things surrounding this, Acen staff will learn from it and offer this service next year after they've improved how to handle it. This is the first I've seen a con do mail-in badges, and if it works out okay and continues to improve it will yield AMAZING things for the convention experience as a whole.

I'm still hoping all the badges get here safely, though. D: I definitely think they should have sent them out earlier!
'09 Acen Cosplay:

•Wolfram von Bielefeld [Kyou Kara Maou - Dress Uniform]
•Shinou Heika [Kyou Kara Maou]
•Remus Lupin [Harry Potter]

#230 User is offline   staticrock18 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 6191

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:37 PM

waiting waiting more waiting....
Wooooooooooooooooooowhooooooooooooooooooo

#231 User is offline   Harrison Bergeron 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 666

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:59 PM

I'm writing to address the concerns about the updated message posted regarding the mailings and policy.

Despite your thoughts about our lost badge policy, especially regarding mailed badges, this is not unfair as this is a common practice with nearly every other convention, be it fan-based, professional, or trade-related, in the country. In fact, Anime Central is being very accommodating with our policy, as most conventions will not even offer a discount to attendees for lost badges.

GENCON Game Fair (the largest gaming convention in the country) mails badges, and it says clearly that any lost or stolen badges, regardless of method obtained will not be replaced and attendees have to purchase a new one at the door. [GenCon Refund Policy]

I am sorry that you are not happy with this policy, but unfortunately as it is so mandated by our board of directors and supported by common convention/event industry practice, it has to stand.

However, as this is the first year we have done this, we are developing better ways to accommodate you guys and have already listed improvements for this process, based upon yours and our observations.

Our ultimate goal here was to make things easier for you, the attendee. I apologize that this is causing you all more than a little worry.

On a side note, somebody asked if we could list names; we can't based upon issues of privacy control.

Again, I ask that you all hang in there...I know that anxiety is a stone cold mother! But they are all in the mail and are working their way to each of you as I speak.

B. Turner
Anime Central 2007
"Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur... goes a Latin proverb. The world wants to be deceived...So let it be deceived."
"If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart."
Henri Ducard (Ras Al Ghul)- Batman Begins
"It is pleasant at times to play the madman..."
Seneca- Roman Dramatist, Philosopher, & Politician
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)
Nothing is true. All is permissible."
Hassan I Sabbah- Lord and leader of the Assassins Cult

#232 User is offline   `Aygen` 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 4646

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:16 PM

*sigh* ... thanks for the response ... I really hope these badges come before people leave ... or theres gonna be a lot of pissed off people at this convention.

日の出では、大麻が舞う そこでラム酒を1パイントを上げると別のガブ飲みする モルガン船長の呪いこの運命に導いている
ない恐れがあるので、ドントルックバック 来世を待って!

_,.=+-~'"`^*^`"'~-+=.,_,.=+-~'"`^*^`"'~-+=.,_
Wii Code - 3597 5584 7250 3042
Xbox Live Tag - Kohato

_,.=+-~'"`^*^`"'~-+=.,_,.=+-~'"`^*^`"'~-+=.,_

#233 User is offline   Iris 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3989

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:22 PM

I'm sure the other con left more then 9 business days worth of mailing time however. :/

Had it been done in a prompt fashion with plenty of time for the badges to arrive I doubt you'd be hearing as many gripes. But waiting until the last minute to send them out and then punishing us if the post office isn't swift is ridiculous.

And the fact that not one person on the forum has recieved their badges yet (when you claim some went out on the 16th?) only makes the confidence level drop. If any did go out on the 16th, that's 11 business days that have passed without anyone (forum wide) recieving their badge. So I guess I should just bank on not recieving it, and try to dig up the extra "I've paid more then door price at the con" money.

#234 User is offline   Bunnychan 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9320

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:22 PM

But theres LOST badges..and then...badges that never showed up to begin with by no fault of any of the people who BOUGHT them.

There IS a differance.

We should not have to compensate for Acen's mistakes. A lot of people dont have the cash to DO it.

And yes, this is Acen's fault. Not the PO. If you live in the US..its common knowlege that the PO sucks balls. Why you would wait as long as you did to mail everyone's stuff out..and then go "oh, whoops..well..pay us again!" when it doesnt work is absoloute bull.

#235 User is offline   [AN]The_Stuff 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 140

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:25 PM

well i hope us canadians have enough buisness days.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."
Posted Image
1992 Toyota LiteAce RHD, 2.0L Diesel

#236 User is offline   Magical Kurty 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9895

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:28 PM

Okay so they say that they are running this as a business... As it stands I was over charged 5 dollars when I was well within the Tier 1 time frame. And after a polite yet concise letter to the treasurer (as per instruction in case of that error.) which was sent within an hour when the problem occurred. I have yet to get the over charge taken care of, or even a reply from the con staff of their error.

On top of that I paid an extra $1.50 to have it shipped and avoid waiting in a two hour line. And now I hear that if I don't receive my badge because they didn't account for shipping/ packaging time and that I'll have to pay an extra 25 dollars after waiting in a line to prove I purchased a badge?

Then someone has the gall to say, and I quote…
“…Again, we cannot replace them for free because as a business, we have to make the unfortunate assumption that a larcenous attendee may claim a badge as being lost, when in reality they gave it to a buddy, so they could get a free badge. It's an unfortunate reality, but this has been done at ACen and countless other conventions, so we are forced to protect our interests in this manner.”

I'm afraid that simply won't do. If a business offers a product and does not deliver it after the consumer has paid in full. (In my case more than full.) It does not fall on to the consumer to pay more for the service they should have received in the first place.

Acens idea of charging people more for what they have already paid for brings one word to mind. "Unacceptable."

#237 User is offline   JesterChesh 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 191

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:32 PM

View Post[AN]The_Stuff, on May 1 2007, 04:25 AM, said:

well i hope us canadians have enough buisness days.

I guess I am lucky in the aspect of I'll be able to check my mail on Thursday before I fly out. If for some reason I don't receive it by May 10th, then sorry staff that just really burns me. Though on a different note, I really don't expect to get my badge till next week. I am pretty sure my badge was sent off with the last batch since I registered 2 weeks before cut off date. Also shouldn't folk who live in Chicago and near by recieved theres in the mail already? I live all the way in Utah, guarantees me 3-4 business days of shipping before it shows up....minimum
I hope to one day sell in the ACEN artist alley.
ACENI miss you and haven't been since 2005.
Seriously the best con around!

#238 User is offline   Bunnychan 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9320

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:45 PM

Ive posted a petition thread here. http://www.acen.org/...showtopic=17150

Please, everyone read it and sign it?

#239 User is offline   Sakhmet 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 10735

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:45 PM

...alright kids, the word of the day today is "********". Say it with me now... ********!!

Well done.

If the plan was to send out the badges to save time don't you think it might have been smart to...oh...I don't know...consider that NO ONE wants to wait in that forsaken line for any reason so of course everyone is going to opt to have their badge shipped. And you know what, as for this larcenous ********, it's going to happen anyway. Why in the hell should those of us that paid on time, and through the screw up of whatever planning committee (or severe lack thereof) have to pay MORE to have a "new" badge printed...not to mention the hours wasted in the line?

...particularly those of us logging some hardcore road time to get there...

What proof do we the 'consumers' have that we even had badges made in the first place? Words...a lot of words. No one has gotten theirs yet...funny isn't it? If they'd indeed started shipping out on the 16th SOMEONE would have gotten theirs and spoken up by now don't you think?

I know I'd be waving that crap around if I thought I was the first.

So you know what, the Acen staff can go piss up a rope. If they're running the con as a "business" then you know what, they ought to be holding themselves accountable first. THEY screwed up here.

If Acen were a store...seriously, I'd never shop there again. I'd go to the Wal-Acen across the street. Oh snap.

#240 User is offline   Calliel 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 7181

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:49 PM

If Acen were a store...seriously, I'd never shop there again. I'd go to the Wal-Acen across the street. Oh snap.

XD

Seriously though, how is ACen a business? Everyone who works for it is volunteer, and as far as I know, all the proceeds go right back into organizing ACen. Am I right? Therefore, ACen isn't actually LOSING anything by replacing badges for free.

Someone tell me if I'm being a dumbass, but I think I'm right.

• 48 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users