Anime Central Forums: Registration: Badge Mailing And Outstanding Registrations - Anime Central Forums

• 48 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

#1321 User is offline   JesterChesh 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 191

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:56 PM

View PostJoe Seph, on May 10 2007, 03:50 AM, said:

60622? dude, im on the other side of the park from you :lol:

I have to wonder how I got my badge before those who live in Illinois. I mean They are in the same state as the con and well, I am in Ut. Doesn't make sense to me.
I hope to one day sell in the ACEN artist alley.
ACENI miss you and haven't been since 2005.
Seriously the best con around!

#1322 User is offline   YKawashima 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 7654

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:00 PM

View PostJesterChesh, on May 9 2007, 10:56 PM, said:

I have to wonder how I got my badge before those who live in Illinois. I mean They are in the same state as the con and well, I am in Ut. Doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe God just hates us a little more than he hates the rest of the country? :(

#1323 User is offline   whimsy_chan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 3321

Post icon  Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:12 PM

Well, MAPS, this was your last chance. Wednesday night and my badge still isn't here. I'll be on the road at 8am tomorrow.

This has been such a tremendous screw up on MAPS' part. It depends on how things work out with my ride, but provided they don't want to leave the convention too early you'd better believe I'll be at the MAPS annual meeting on Sunday. I'll be there requesting that Jayson Clarkson, DH of Registration, step down from his position. I'd also like to see him barred from any managerial positions in MAPS for the foreseeable future.

I'm angry and disappointed, and I'd like to see someone take some responsibility for the badge situation.

#1324 User is offline   KeiCai 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9242

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

View Postgreeniebone, on May 9 2007, 06:30 PM, said:

Just a quick note, I'm not sure where the $0.64 rate for Priority Mail came from, since Priority Mail prices start at $4.05 (and I think it will be something like $4.60 starting next week when the rates go up). The $0.64 rate constantly quoted here does not correspond to any USPS pricing that I know of, and I work in the industry.

I ship things very very often, and most of it is sent in folded manila envelopes. Almost every single one I send out, unless it is exceptionally heavy, is around .64 cents to mail it priority. o_O Here it doesn't start at $4.05 at all. I'm going by what I pay every time I go to the post office and send out an envelope with something that weighs more than a badge and lanyard.
'09 Acen Cosplay:

•Wolfram von Bielefeld [Kyou Kara Maou - Dress Uniform]
•Shinou Heika [Kyou Kara Maou]
•Remus Lupin [Harry Potter]

#1325 User is offline   Tiresias79 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 663

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:33 PM

View PostKeiCai, on May 9 2007, 11:29 PM, said:

I ship things very very often, and most of it is sent in folded manila envelopes. Almost every single one I send out, unless it is exceptionally heavy, is around .64 cents to mail it priority. o_O Here it doesn't start at $4.05 at all. I'm going by what I pay every time I go to the post office and send out an envelope with something that weighs more than a badge and lanyard.

Are you talking about Priority Mail, which usually starts at $4.00, or First Class mail?
Cosplay for 2008:

Aburai Renji from Bleach 15% done, really only have the shoes made right now (let's hear it for hand-woven Zori)

#1326 User is offline   KeiCai 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 9242

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:39 PM

View PostTiresias79, on May 9 2007, 10:33 PM, said:

Are you talking about Priority Mail, which usually starts at $4.00, or First Class mail?

Mmm, I may be talking about first class. >__< Sorry for the mix-up (its late... x_x) However, it still gets there in the same amount of time. =/ I just don't understand where that $1.50 went to, handling or not. Whose idea was it to send it bulk mail? >_<
'09 Acen Cosplay:

•Wolfram von Bielefeld [Kyou Kara Maou - Dress Uniform]
•Shinou Heika [Kyou Kara Maou]
•Remus Lupin [Harry Potter]

#1327 User is offline   trythisoutchiki 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6244

Post icon  Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:45 PM

View PostKeiCai, on May 10 2007, 04:39 AM, said:

Mmm, I may be talking about first class. >__< However, it still gets there in the same amount of time. =/ I just don't understand where that $1.50 went to, handling or not. Whose idea was it to send it bulk mail? >_<

Some poor soul. That will go down like the Hindenburg.
Gothic and Lolita handbook
PROUD MEMBER OF THE SPAM SQUAD!! Eliminated (1)

#1328 User is offline   Kitsu-chan 

• 2+2 = 5
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6190
  • Location:Hiding from my Sewing machine. Shh... Don't tell it I'm under the bed.

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:46 PM

View PostBreeder, on May 9 2007, 04:47 PM, said:

Line usually opens at 5 but with the way things are I expect it to be a little later. Thank God for my DS and iPod.

I thought it opened at 4. Doesn't matter come 3pm maybe half past I'll be sitting there with my backpack full of manga & eating the cake I was gonna give to registration. Now they get to watch me eat it in front or them.

I live in Joliet, IL & no badge. Guess I'll have to pull $10 out of somewhere to cover for me & my girlfriend. I'm not really gonna feel sorry about handing over a brown & smelly bill.
Resident Ladyboy of the ACen Forums

Sadly won't be attending ACen 2012. So I'll be taking my cosplay up a notch for 2013.

#1329 User is offline   trythisoutchiki 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6244

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:50 PM

I'm wondering why we have to wait for them to open a line for us in the first place.
The whole point was to avoid the line. So why not just have a stand that is open tomarrow for all day, so we can walk up there of our own volition, and chances are with this there will be a shorter line.
Sadly this will probly go unheeded because they are doing everything to get it all rolling later tomarrow evening. ^_^'
Gothic and Lolita handbook
PROUD MEMBER OF THE SPAM SQUAD!! Eliminated (1)

#1330 User is offline   Moni D 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9605

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:52 PM

loooooooooooooooooong sigh..... so can I get a replacement badge on Sat as well? I'm not going up there until then. <_<

#1331 User is offline   SVKempton 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 11095

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:55 PM

View PostChibi-Soujiro, on May 9 2007, 10:43 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure your local post offices already have your badges in. And they're just too effing lazy to go sort it. =P
Tomorrow morning I might go to the post office and demand them find it for me.

OK I am as upset as all of you I paid to have it mailed and I never received it. I am a Supervisor in the US Postal Service. Here is how ACEN screwed up. It is not the Post Office sitting on it. What ACEN did is mail the Badge Holder with the Badge. Over 99% of all Mail is Automated today. When mail that is not flat runs through these machines they will tear and get caught. Some will make it through but many will not. We see it all the time with pencils or candy in cards on Valentines day.

You need to either mail them in a small padded bag or JUST MAIL THE FLAT BADGE. That is what other cons do. Then have easy access to free badge holders at the Convention.

Hopefully ACEN can learn from their ERROR, in the meantime I'll be waiting in line.

Steve

#1332 User is offline   Lenne 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 425

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:23 PM

View Posttrythisoutchiki, on May 9 2007, 11:50 PM, said:

I'm wondering why we have to wait for them to open a line for us in the first place.
The whole point was to avoid the line. So why not just have a stand that is open tomarrow for all day, so we can walk up there of our own volition, and chances are with this there will be a shorter line.
Sadly this will probly go unheeded because they are doing everything to get it all rolling later tomarrow evening. ^_^'

Everything needs to be set up and ready before the lines can be open. While a lot of the higher ups are already gone and at the hotel (hence the lack of staff around today that can answer questions), most of the staff don't arrive until Thursday afternoon or evening. And then we have our own things we need to get done (checking in and so on) before diving into working and getting everything together.

And as far as I know, there's going to be a separate line for people who opted to get their badges mailed and didn't receive them. I honestly can't see that line being as long as the regular pre-reg or at-con reg lines.
♥ Alana ♥
Table Top Gaming ADH ACen 2008 - 2010
Table Top Gaming Staff ACen 2006 - 2007
No one has invaded my sig yet. Mwahahahaa >P

....Then along came SongstressLenne ♥ Alkaren stopped in too ♥

#1333 User is offline   tfcreate 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 115

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:31 PM

Now the million dollar question....
Will the ~thousands who had their badges mailed and not received be lumped in with the ~4000 others who will be standing in line as pre-regs and at-con purchases? And am I the only one that feels violated by this whole process?

TFC
Decide on your masters, people, for you cannot serve both. Either be an anime con or be a 3-day frat party. (I'm Done with ACen.)
Those who can't be bothered with the little things can't be trusted with the big ones.... ~Larry Bell-Founder of the Bell Aircraft Co.
Any fool can learn from his own mistakes. The wise learn from the mistakes of others....~ Democritus
Posers worry about how they look when they take pictures, shooters worry about the how you look when they shoot.
ACen and cosplay photos
How I Spent ACen 04' Making these.....
(2012)
Next Photoshoot~ Anime Iowa

#1334 User is offline   Pokota 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10810

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:01 AM

View Postgreeniebone, on May 9 2007, 07:30 PM, said:

Just a quick note, I'm not sure where the $0.64 rate for Priority Mail came from, since Priority Mail prices start at $4.05 (and I think it will be something like $4.60 starting next week when the rates go up). The $0.64 rate constantly quoted here does not correspond to any USPS pricing that I know of, and I work in the industry.

I am so, so sorry for those of you who are out of time and will have to wait in line for your badges. My significant other and I seem to be amongst the lucky few whose Bulk Mailed badges have arrived. I wish I could whisk all of you guys through the lines with my badge somehow, since I feel your pain 100%. I really wish I could attend the closing meeting on Sunday to voice my feelings to the staff on the matter of the badge fiasco, but we have to pick up the kids, er, dogs, at the kennel by early afternoon...I am VERY interested in hearing reports of what transpires there, though.

Maybe I'll see some of you guys this weekend...look for a girl cosplaying as Aruruu from Utawarerumono. ;)

I'm the significant other referred to above. ACEN is quite fortunate we got our badges on time or there would be MORE than hell to pay, I can assure you.

I am hoping that when we arrive, that there are Cook County Sheriff's Deputies, Illinois State Troopers, and US Postal Inspectors there with the quisling, irresponsible and small-minded Convention Chairman and his cadre of witlings being led away in handcuffs.

But I suppose there will no such luck or satisfaction....and what we will witness upon our arrival will be thousands of justifiably irate anime fans being herded about and cordoned off by little pretend fascists. :( :o

As for voicing our feelings to the staff, well....I'm sure they will be hearing the message so loud and so clear all weekend that their grandchildren's grandchilden's grandchildren's ears will be ringing for centuries to come. As my w....significant other said, we'll be picking up our children, Mac and Mei, from the daycare center but count us in for a lawsuit. Settlement wont be much, but it should be a stern lesson to the chumplins that are ruining this convention for just about everyone attending. I can assure y'all that this will be the last ACEN we'll even attend.

Hope to see some of y'all as well.....look for a guy who looks sort of like the younger brother of the Gokuraku Video Guy, only taller...wearing, perhaps, a MARMALADE BOY t-shirt, or, some kind of NASCAR gear ((since I realized WAY to late that it takes TIME to make a Gaogaigar or Tomo costume.....and there was not even enough time for me to grown a pencil-thin moustache so I could wander around ACEN aimlessly as Yokomori from DNA2, but then I realized that HIS hair is all on the top and mine is all on the side...."OUCH!")). :huh:

#1335 User is offline   epona 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10015

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:23 AM

View PostRamos Asura, on May 8 2007, 08:15 PM, said:

Im in the same area. Paid in march, too
Was yours normal or Special badge?

I'm assumning that you're talking to me. :) Sorry for the late reply, but I've been travelling (yay!).

Mine is the regular-full badge. No tenth anniversary awesomeness for me. (mainly because this is my first year and i was like whaaaa?? huh?)

Hope you get yours soon, if you haven't already. :)
Cosplay.com Profile: ebon_epona on Cosplay.com

ACen Pics Galore: On Flickr

Crappy Artistic Attempts: ebon_epona on devART

#1336 User is offline   GajiinTenshi 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 10743

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:39 AM

"Chaos Theory Two:"

Mail has faults:

91% effective from Chicago.
Louisville Kentucky (Most likely stop) 97% ,
Nashville Tennessee 96% =

18% loss from Point of Origin to my Mailbox. Anybody who lives further south may suffer greater losses than I.
But seriously... 3rd Class Mail is ONE to THREE week delivery. Don't ship items THIRD CLASS MAIL with 14-15 days to deliver.

Some money numbers "Chaos Theory"

Average Price of Prereg = $38 X 5000 (preregistrations) = # $190,000
Say 27 People that we know of get their badges: 5000 - 27 = 4973
Now, 4973 X $5.00 = $24,865 (that we have to pay them to get a badge)

Say 15,000 pay the full $50. This equals $750,000
Add our totals & You get $964,865.

That's a lot of money pulled in. Now, I cant say how much each guest, or the convention center is.. but it's a hellova lot of dough to be pulling.

This post has been edited by GajiinTenshi: 10 May 2007 - 05:49 AM

#1337 User is offline   Rojya 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:17 AM

View Postwhimsy_chan, on May 10 2007, 04:12 AM, said:

Well, MAPS, this was your last chance. Wednesday night and my badge still isn't here. I'll be on the road at 8am tomorrow.

This has been such a tremendous screw up on MAPS' part. It depends on how things work out with my ride, but provided they don't want to leave the convention too early you'd better believe I'll be at the MAPS annual meeting on Sunday. I'll be there requesting that Jayson Clarkson, DH of Registration, step down from his position. I'd also like to see him barred from any managerial positions in MAPS for the foreseeable future.

I'm angry and disappointed, and I'd like to see someone take some responsibility for the badge situation.

Just to clarify, Jayson isn't part of MAPS. MAPS is a separate board from ACEN who primarily deals with the financial and legal portion. A financial proposal like this may or may not have started at Jayson (pure speculation), but ultimately, it would be MAPS who would approve the proposal along with how they decided to deal with the situation when the issue came up on the forum. As keepers of the money and the legal arm, MAPS is more likely responsible, not Jayson who is middle management. If there were problems with the actual registration process, the physical mailing. the setup, or the lines, that would fall under Jayson's camp. But the extra cost of the mailed badges when they didn't arrive would probably fall under MAPS and upper management of ACEN.

So, Registration is more likely to be responsible in that the badges were sent late or they weren't flat. But MAPS is the one who's more likely to be responsible for the $5 portion.

#1338 User is offline   tweaker 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6642

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:13 AM

Please don't give the staff a hard time. The volunteers are there because they want to be.
The blame lays in the person who decided to do the bulk mail option without researching
that business decision. Of course, anybody he reports to is also responsible. The girls
and guys working the lines should be treated with the respect.

tweak

#1339 User is offline   Chiya 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 7117

Post icon  Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:50 AM

Hey ya'll. I know how you all feel. Fortunately I did get my badge, but my friend who come in from Arizona...didn't get his. So now he gets to spend time waiting in line to get his replacement, and he ordered the anniversary badge. I've been joking with him and tellin him "you have fun waitin in line..", but I more than likely won't leave him hangin. But I really feel bad for all of you that didn't get your badges. Maybe the the Acen Staff should give ya'll milk and cookies to make it all better? I know everyone's mad and frustrated. I just hope everything gets better in later years. See everybody at Acen!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

#1340 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10833

Post icon  Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:26 AM

Today is the last day for my hope of my chicago badges. T__T

I shall stalk thy mail-man and insue plagues of naughty evil things to happen to the post office if We do not get our badges today! D<

*sigh* oh well. To stand in line early it is!
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA

...Everyone has their secrets....

#1341 User is offline   Shiroikaze 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4088

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:44 AM

Personally, I pre-registered but did not choose to have my badge mailed to me. I know how ACEN usually never get stuff like this right on the first time. My girlfriend, who registered before me back in March, did...and (no surprise), the badge never came.

She was telling me that she's going to raise a major stink if she has to pay more money to get a badge which she already paid for in full.

I told her, $5 extra is better than $25 extra...but attendees paying for MAPS's mistake is RIDICULOUS in my opinion. I see both sides of the issue, but still. I'm VERY glad I'm not on registration staff and will have to deal with thousands of angry otaku who mistakenly believe they'll be able to pick up their pre-paid badges for free.

We're in Rochester, MN by the way (5 1/2 hours from Chicago)
僕は僕のことが知りたい。。。

#1342 User is offline   Akiko 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 11103

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:02 AM

View PostGrammatonCleric, on Apr 2 2007, 07:30 PM, said:

Just a heads up to all of you who opted for having your badges mailed.

We are doing a bulk mailing of all badges, rather than sending them out individually.

The first mailing is scheduled to go out on April 16 and every few days subsequently.

Contrary to rumors, no badges have been mailed to anyone yet, so don't get worried about that.

That's it for now.

Registrations are still being processed as fast as possible, so if you haven't gotten your confirmation yet, keep looking for it as it's coming.

Remember that the cutoff for badge mailing is April 14th.

Thanks for your patience and take care.

B. Turner
Anime Central 2007

I sent in my money and everything before the 14th of April, but I still haven't gotten my badge and its May 10. What am I supposed to do?

#1343 User is offline   GamerPanda 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 11032

Post icon  Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:29 AM

We got ours yesterday (62040 zip code).

Man, ACen people, I was worried. But THANKFULLY they got here before we left!

I just hope that you will promise to do better next year and that the people who DID get screwed by not recieving their badges will accept your promise as truth and try again next year.

Maybe you can give those people who will be standing an extra time in line even though they ordered their badges in advance a little something extra? Not anything big, just a little something something to keep them from being angry about waiting in a line which is something they were trying to avoid by pre-ordering.

I doubt this would be plausible considering you are charging them for their lost badges anyway, but just a thought. It would probably make some of them have hope for the ACen team for next year, which is something that's really important at this point.

Just some ideas I had:
Maybe a voucher for 50% of the Con shirts? Maybe you have some free posters lying around that you could give away (sounds strange, but my anime club does)? Maybe a "jump to the front of a panel, event, or signing line" voucher (that may make some people mad because they've been waiting in line for it, but YOU made these people wait in line they shouldn't have been in!)? I don't know if you could do this, but free priority mail for their badges next year (this one would almost guarantee they'd come back next year)?

#1344 User is offline   DOOM-in-a-skort 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 10833

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:51 AM

View PostGamerPanda, on May 10 2007, 10:29 AM, said:

We got ours yesterday (62040 zip code).

Man, ACen people, I was worried. But THANKFULLY they got here before we left!

I just hope that you will promise to do better next year and that the people who DID get screwed by not recieving their badges will accept your promise as truth and try again next year.

Maybe you can give those people who will be standing an extra time in line even though they ordered their badges in advance a little something extra? Not anything big, just a little something something to keep them from being angry about waiting in a line which is something they were trying to avoid by pre-ordering.

I doubt this would be plausible considering you are charging them for their lost badges anyway, but just a thought. It would probably make some of them have hope for the ACen team for next year, which is something that's really important at this point.

Just some ideas I had:
Maybe a voucher for 50% of the Con shirts? Maybe you have some free posters lying around that you could give away (sounds strange, but my anime club does)? Maybe a "jump to the front of a panel, event, or signing line" voucher (that may make some people mad because they've been waiting in line for it, but YOU made these people wait in line they shouldn't have been in!)? I don't know if you could do this, but free priority mail for their badges next year (this one would almost guarantee they'd come back next year)?

Though sadly this stuff will never happen, I agree with you. >__>
You may be smarter, but I am and always will be prettier then you.
If you can't handle at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

::Acen 09' Cosplay for KitsuneKid's studios::
~Bella~
Integra Hellsing - Hellsing
Kurama Minamino - Yu Yu Hakusho
Asuka - Eva
Mamimi - FLCL
Nurse - Silent Hill Movie
State Alchemist Miiskirt original - FMA

...Everyone has their secrets....

#1345 User is offline   stomptoMYbeat 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 2256

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:24 AM

View PostFootosFresh128, on May 9 2007, 09:04 PM, said:

i think what kinda frustrates me is that people from Michigan and Wisconsin keep posting that they have received their badges but then here are the people like my self from the south suburbs such as, Chicago Ridge, Oak Lawn, Alsip, Worth, Burbank, Midlothian, etc. that havent received theirs.

that makes me a saaaaad paanda! :(

You're tellin' me. NO ONE ... that I've seen, at least, has gotten their badge that is from the south suburbs. Me and two other friends are waiting on ours.

Today is the last day that I can expect mine. *le sigh*

Are we able to pick up replacement badges today?
If so, I think I may have to.
FIND ME AT ACEN: WEARING MY DEADMAU5 HEAD AGAIN!

#1346 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:42 AM

View PoststomptoMYbeat, on May 10 2007, 04:24 PM, said:

You're tellin' me. NO ONE ... that I've seen, at least, has gotten their badge that is from the south suburbs. Me and two other friends are waiting on ours.

Today is the last day that I can expect mine. *le sigh*
Are we able to pick up replacement badges today?
If so, I think I may have to.

Hey it's Patty. I haven't gotten mine either -.- My cousin did though, she lives in Brookfield... Has ANYONE in the zip code of 60534 gotten their badge yet? o.o;;; I really don't want to drive out and get it tonight, I still have to pack Argh.

*prays that it comes in the mail while I am at work*

#1347 User is offline   jackspicer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3522

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:04 AM

Today is it. if it doesn't come today, then i seriously believe those in charge of preparing/mailing the badges shouldn't be allowed to help next year. not just because of my badge, but for all the people the f-ed over. hope this doesn't happen again next year, but id like to think no one is that incompetent.
Proud member of the Bishe Brigade

#1348 User is offline   Khaoticfolks 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 5983

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:31 AM

If mine doesn't show up today, I'm going to go a get a replacement tonight. I simply won't have time tomorrow since I have to work and there's still check-in to consider. I don't want to miss half the events waiting in line for a badge tomorrow. That was the point of having my badge mailed.

PS. It'll be just my luck that it shows up tomorrow right after I pick up my replacement. :(
The Dilemma...
"I wanna horde all the Bishounen to myself!"

Polyandry: a Fangirl's solution....

"I have several surnames. The lady to the house of Inu no Tashio; mate to Sesshoumaru-sama, Mrs. Takayanagi Mitsuomi, Mrs. Kuchiki Byakuya, Mrs. Abarai Renji, Mrs. Makihara Bob, and Mrs. Strife Cloud."

#1349 User is offline   Michi-Chan 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3363

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

Hubby in La Grange Park got his....

Now I just have to wait for the mailman to get here he better get here at around 2!!
:heart: Proud to be a member of the Ultimate Yaoi Fangirl(boy) Alliance :heart:

#1350 User is offline   jackspicer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3522

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:46 AM

View PostKhaoticfolks, on May 10 2007, 05:31 PM, said:

PS. It'll be just my luck that it shows up tomorrow right after I pick up my replacement. :(

thats what i was thinking too <_<
Proud member of the Bishe Brigade

• 48 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users