Anime Central Forums: Are You A Member Of The Glomp Team Yet? - Anime Central Forums

• 167 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Are You A Member Of The Glomp Team Yet?

#2611 User is offline   JesterChesh 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 191

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:44 PM

View Postseshygrl, on May 16 2007, 09:31 PM, said:

thanks *huggles back* when the next con? the next one i found is in august...too far away....wanna go back to one now!!! it was awesome...and my bow and arrow came yest. b/c the person who was sending it too lazy to send it on time...grrrr o welll i got it thats wat is important...unlike my other cosplay it hasnt come yet and i ordered it on the 3rd...they lazy bums....grrrr but i happy if i get it and i will give them bad review... :o :( :huh: :angry: :P :lol: <_<

the next cons i am looking to are close to home. I want to have an artist table at Anime banzai here in Utah. My friend samus may join me in on that and make some of her anime rag dolls to sell. I am also thinking about expanding glomp team coverage and get something started with the utah convention. After that I am looking into the winter Anime con in Arizona, since I use to live out there and the folks still reside there. Though, not sure if that con is even happening.
I hope to one day sell in the ACEN artist alley.
ACENI miss you and haven't been since 2005.
Seriously the best con around!

#2612 User is offline   Kitsu-chan 

• 2+2 = 5
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6190
  • Location:Hiding from my Sewing machine. Shh... Don't tell it I'm under the bed.

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:45 PM

It was fun to see everybody around ACen. Hopefully next year's meetup will be bigger.

@Cherry_Wolf- Since you've got a dollfie I was hoping you could help me. I'm getting my girlfriend one for her B-day, but I don't know where to get clothes (or much of anything) for it except E-bay & I'm not having much luck there. Could you possibly send me a pm of websites I could check.

Edit: Forgot to mention. 60cm tall, Obitsu body.
Resident Ladyboy of the ACen Forums

Sadly won't be attending ACen 2012. So I'll be taking my cosplay up a notch for 2013.

#2613 User is offline   seshygrl 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 10574

Post icon  Posted 17 May 2007 - 06:01 AM

View PostJesterChesh, on May 16 2007, 05:44 PM, said:

the next cons i am looking to are close to home. I want to have an artist table at Anime banzai here in Utah. My friend samus may join me in on that and make some of her anime rag dolls to sell. I am also thinking about expanding glomp team coverage and get something started with the utah convention. After that I am looking into the winter Anime con in Arizona, since I use to live out there and the folks still reside there. Though, not sure if that con is even happening.

that sounds really cool...i hope u do that... :D
~~~~COSPLAY~~~~~

Kagome from InuYasha: 100% done!
Vampire Yukki from Vampire Knight: 100% done

Sailor Saturn: 95% done
I AM A SOLDIER OF DE GLOMP TEAM WOOT WOOT!!

#2614 User is offline   Riker 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17316

Posted 17 May 2007 - 08:32 PM

View PostMandy, on May 15 2007, 04:10 PM, said:

You should ask Jazz//Cherry from the IRT team... I give the best glomps around. >:3

I have to say, it's true. She does. Mandyglomps rock my socks off.

View PostLittle Kirara, on May 15 2007, 04:38 PM, said:

At least I saw you, Cherry! ^^ Gawd this year was fun! Sadly though, Kirara's head is falling apart at the ears, so im gonna do a new cosplay next year. I came up with an idea as far as being known throughout acen, but ill explain it later. I only have so long on my lunch for college. Anywho, I am actually going to pull off a Gir Cosplay next year. And I'll have the Hunt next year, I promise. I just needed more time to prepare for it. XD

Aw, thanks! But.... who are you? You'll have to remind me who you are. Sorry!
Riker
Night Shift Dispatcher, IRT
Programmer and Network Tech, IT Dept.
Convention Committee Member, Operations Section

Property of SongstressLenne β™₯

Orbis Arangiam Nostram Est

#2615 User is offline   Matt 

• Registration Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 1225

Posted 17 May 2007 - 08:34 PM

The Glomp Team meetup was nice. I was happy to be able to put faces to names, especially JesterChesh and Little Kirara. And I'm disappointed that I didn't get to meet Cherry_Wolf, but I hope to do so next year.
:heart: <span style='color:Magenta'>Proud Secretary of the Plushy Guardian Alliance</span> :heart:

:heart: <span style='color:Blue'>Soldier in The Glomp Team </span> :heart:

<span style='color:DarkSlateBlue'>Member of the Anime Central Association for the Advancement of Bunnykind</span>

#2616 User is offline   JesterChesh 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:50 PM

View PostMatt, on May 18 2007, 02:34 AM, said:

The Glomp Team meetup was nice. I was happy to be able to put faces to names, especially JesterChesh and Little Kirara. And I'm disappointed that I didn't get to meet Cherry_Wolf, but I hope to do so next year.

<.< >.> i met you. Oye ..do you have a pic of yourself. I am so horrible with names ;_; *wibbles*

#2617 User is offline   yoru 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 3923

Posted 18 May 2007 - 05:47 PM

hey guys!

*glomp*
Con's for '10: Acen, Youma
Apply to be a model for Khaotic Kouture

Exhibit hall Staffer 2009-2010
WOOT

Convicted Acen Junky

#2618 User is offline   yoru 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2007 - 05:49 PM

yeah seshy bought me stuff too that has not come. Those hoes....

WOOT

Convicted Acen Junky

#2619 User is offline   Little Kirara 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 5284

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:02 PM

View Postjazz, on May 17 2007, 09:32 PM, said:

I have to say, it's true. She does. Mandyglomps rock my socks off.
Aw, thanks! But.... who are you? You'll have to remind me who you are. Sorry!

... Actually, I was talking to Cherry-Wolf... sorry. But I was running around most of Saturday night with Darkie from the IRT. I wanna be a member of the IRT next year. Heather really wants me to too, and she's excited cuz she wants my badge name to be Gir since I'm gonna cosplay Gir next year. But as far as who I am, maybe you saw me. I was the Giant Kirara. ^^

OMG you guys, I so called the next dates. I stuck a countdown on my myspace page for acen 08 before they accounced the dates, and I got it right! Now I need to get working on my Gir cosplay, cuz the sooner I get it done, the better I can make it, and the more props I can give him. I'm gonna make either just one of his feet squeek or both of them... what do you guys think? And I'm going to put together a few plushies I can carry around. If any of you might be able to help me with them, there's pocky in it for you, I promise. I need to make a plushie cupcake, piggy, and a taco and/or taquito. ^^

#2620 User is offline   JesterChesh 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:11 PM

View PostLittle Kirara, on May 19 2007, 09:02 PM, said:

... Actually, I was talking to Cherry-Wolf... sorry. But I was running around most of Saturday night with Darkie from the IRT. I wanna be a member of the IRT next year. Heather really wants me to too, and she's excited cuz she wants my badge name to be Gir since I'm gonna cosplay Gir next year. But as far as who I am, maybe you saw me. I was the Giant Kirara. ^^

OMG you guys, I so called the next dates. I stuck a countdown on my myspace page for acen 08 before they accounced the dates, and I got it right! Now I need to get working on my Gir cosplay, cuz the sooner I get it done, the better I can make it, and the more props I can give him. I'm gonna make either just one of his feet squeek or both of them... what do you guys think? And I'm going to put together a few plushies I can carry around. If any of you might be able to help me with them, there's pocky in it for you, I promise. I need to make a plushie cupcake, piggy, and a taco and/or taquito. ^^

Plushie cupcake wooooooo or taco....mmmmm I want tacos . see what you did, now I am craving del taco.

#2621 User is offline   Amunet 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 4411

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:11 PM

Haha sounds great Kirara XD

Once I get my bearings, I'm gonna start posting stuff on the glomp site that you guys can participate in! I'll also put up the glomp pictures I have :)
β™₯ Amunet will move to Illinois! Coming Soon β™₯
~ Captain of The Glomp Team ~
Official Thread of The Glomp Team ~ Click Here ~
γ‚γŸγ—γ― γ‚―γƒͺγ‚Ή です。 ^_^

#2622 User is offline   Little Kirara 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:13 PM

View PostJesterChesh, on May 19 2007, 04:11 PM, said:

Plushie cupcake wooooooo or taco....mmmmm I want tacos . see what you did, now I am craving del taco.

I'm so gonna find you at Acen 08 and wave the plushie taco in your face and yell "I love Tacos! I need tacos or else I'll explode!"

#2623 User is offline   JesterChesh 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:13 PM

View PostAmunet, on May 19 2007, 09:11 PM, said:

Haha sounds great Kirara XD

Once I get my bearings, I'm gonna start posting stuff on the glomp site that you guys can participate in! I'll also put up the glomp pictures I have :)

Why arnt you onliine young lady. *huggles* I miss you ;_; it needs to be june now

#2624 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:20 PM

View PostLittle Kirara, on May 19 2007, 04:02 PM, said:

Oh I can totally do a cupcake! I have a pattern to knit cupcakes! :D Now where did I put it.... ? I'm sure I can do a taco too, that would be easy to make a plushie out of with felt. Just tell me how big ya want them ;)

I really can't wait for '08! Of course before then I have Wizard World to look forward to (I'm gonna enter my Dani Phantom costume in their costume contest). :D

*glomps to all!*
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#2625 User is offline   yoru 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:05 PM

wow since acens gone pasted this place is dead .....*glomps thread to bring it back to life*

WOOT

Convicted Acen Junky

#2626 User is offline   Vanni127 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 5840

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

Not sure if I'm the first staff member to be requesting membership in the Glop Team...but if I am...woot!

So yeah, I want to join after hanging with you guys on...Thursday night was it? God I can't remember. What I do know is I had a lot of fun. :D
Tony "Vanni127" Julian
Registation Shinigami for Acen. 1998-2009 in Reg. :D
Already gearing up for Acen 2010.

#2627 User is offline   Amunet 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:28 PM

I need a picture of you Vanni to remember your face XD Yeah we have a few staffers on here but they aren't all that active *glares*

*Captain Initiation GLOMPS Vanni* ^_^ Whoots! Now you Glomp me back and refer to the first post for the rest of the steps :)

Thursday night meetup was FUN but that was a board meetup, the glomp meetup was saturday night and not many people came cause people were BUSY o.o

Kimmie
Why aren't YOU on? *sniffle* yes June needs to be here quick and I need you to be on so we can talk about stuffers ... stuff that starts with a Dis and ends with Ney lol

#2628 User is offline   wildcat83 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 8452

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:54 PM

I wonder how you guys do all that walking and make it to at least three or four meetups/photoshoots, I missed so many that i was trying to get to. But i will attend the meetup next year, my sister will be there too, though she wont be a member. Is it ok she attends even though she isnt a memeber? We were kinda there and then left ^_^.

*glomps all*
Sqwee of The Glomp Team.
Join Now!!

ACEN '09 Cosplay
My Sister, Sammy Talon
Chopper from One Piece

Wildcat83
Ryo-ohki of Tenchi Muyo

#2629 User is offline   Amunet 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2007 - 06:04 PM

Lol I think it was adreneline(sp?) that kept me going cause I was wearing HORRID shoes but they went so well with my cosplay >.>

#2630 User is offline   ALittleMoth 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 10875

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:34 PM

So, how exactly do I join >___> <____<

#2631 User is offline   Amunet 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

Read the first post ^_^

#2632 User is offline   ALittleMoth 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 10875

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:44 PM

Ahhh

+Whistles and innocently walks off, before turning around behind Amunet with a cattish grin and pounces+ me-ow! ^♥^

#2633 User is offline   Vanni127 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:53 AM

View PostAmunet, on May 20 2007, 06:28 PM, said:

I need a picture of you Vanni to remember your face XD Yeah we have a few staffers on here but they aren't all that active *glares*

*Captain Initiation GLOMPS Vanni* ^_^ Whoots! Now you Glomp me back and refer to the first post for the rest of the steps :)

Thursday night meetup was FUN but that was a board meetup, the glomp meetup was saturday night and not many people came cause people were BUSY o.o

Kimmie
Why aren't YOU on? *sniffle* yes June needs to be here quick and I need you to be on so we can talk about stuffers ... stuff that starts with a Dis and ends with Ney lol

I took a couple pics with people at Acen...but I won't have them for awhile yet...cause I'm so broke I can't pick up my pics. *sadface* But I'll totally send you one when I get them!

*Glomps Amunet!!!* And now I go in search of more info. hehehe. :)

To the front page!
Tony "Vanni127" Julian

#2634 User is offline   Little Kirara 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:52 AM

View PostKnitChick, on May 20 2007, 12:20 AM, said:

Oh I can totally do a cupcake! I have a pattern to knit cupcakes! :D Now where did I put it.... ? I'm sure I can do a taco too, that would be easy to make a plushie out of with felt. Just tell me how big ya want them ;)
I really can't wait for '08! Of course before then I have Wizard World to look forward to (I'm gonna enter my Dani Phantom costume in their costume contest). :D

*glomps to all!*

omg! really? and you're talking a 3D plushie and not a pillow kinda thing, right? cuz i do have a friend who said he might be able to make pillow versions, but not exactly what im looking for. but as for size... oh gawd. lemme do some measuring today. I wanna be able to carry them, but I don't want them so small that they go unnoticed by fans. Though what does go unnoticed... everyone sees everything practically. XD but ill get back to you on that one, and you've got pocky coming your way when we get done too. ^^ yay

#2635 User is offline   Cherry_Wolf 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 2860

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:01 AM

My old camera broke before ACen, but to really push a pin into it, my new camera's cord is missing!! I've looked everywhere!!! >:o I am not a happy chika!

But anyways *glomps everyone* Sorry I haven't been around for teh whilez.
Possible Cosplays-
Takanashi Rikka - Chuunibyou (95% done)
Onoda Sakamichi - Yowamushi Pedal(90%)
Tokino - Lamento: Beyond the Void(75% done)

#2636 User is offline   wildcat83 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:05 AM

View PostCherry_Wolf, on May 21 2007, 01:01 PM, said:

My old camera broke before ACen, but to really push a pin into it, my new camera's cord is missing!! I've looked everywhere!!! >:o I am not a happy chika!
But anyways *glomps everyone* Sorry I haven't been around for teh whilez.

Eww, thats not good. Never good to not have a camera, you miss all the action ^_^. We have to get a better camera, it so doesnt work well in the dark. Hey just a question here, i want to try and cosplay but i might just go with a kimono instead of what i played, i really want to cosplay a female Rock Lee but i feel i should wait a little til i lost more of this weight. What do you guys think that saw me at ACEN?
Sqwee of The Glomp Team.
Join Now!!

ACEN '09 Cosplay
My Sister, Sammy Talon
Chopper from One Piece

Wildcat83
Ryo-ohki of Tenchi Muyo

#2637 User is offline   yoru 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:01 AM

*morning glomps*

WOOT

Convicted Acen Junky

#2638 User is offline   wildcat83 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:28 AM

View Postyoru, on May 21 2007, 03:01 PM, said:

*morning glomps*

*afternoon glomps yoru*
Sqwee of The Glomp Team.
Join Now!!

ACEN '09 Cosplay
My Sister, Sammy Talon
Chopper from One Piece

Wildcat83
Ryo-ohki of Tenchi Muyo

#2639 User is offline   Amunet 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:50 AM

AHHHH! Double wammey glomp XD

*recovers, brushing off the minor dust and mini wrinkles in clothes*

Eh hem ...

*lightning bolt pounces on Moth in an initiation glomps and then pings over to Vanni taking him/her a few feet into the air and completes his/her initiation glomps*

Mwaha!

#2640 User is offline   Vanni127 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:57 AM

*glomps everyone* Mornin' ya'll! :D

*gets taken into the air by Amunet* Whoo! Now that is a good way to wake up! ;)

BTW...I am so a guy. :D
Tony "Vanni127" Julian

• 167 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users