• This topic is locked

Online Payment Is Now Available!

#31 User is offline   Magical Kurty 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9895

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:28 AM

Hey guys,
I hit a slight hitch, I just finished my on-line pre-reg for a standard badge (with the option of it being mailed to my door step) yet I was charged 46.50 instead of 41.50.

I can see you guys and gals have your hands full but is there anything that can be done to get my 5 bucks back?

Thanks for your time and keep up the wonderful work!
~K

#32 User is offline   RX 79 Gs 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9909

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:08 PM

Hi when I made my online payment I wanted both the special badge and the badge mailed to me. But when I finished and got the final total back I was charged $45 instead of the $46.50. Is there a way for me to fix that so I can get the badge mailed to me? The mailing badge will help me out so much with traveling before hand.

#33 User is offline   Fyre373 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9914

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:14 PM

View PostGaaraFreak, on Mar 5 2007, 10:33 AM, said:

First of all.. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I was worried about this for a long time.
I just did the online payment.. but I'm slightly confused.
I did it before the tier 1.. which was $40
I got the special badge.. $5
And I got the badge mailed to me.. $1.50
By my math, that's 46.50.. yet I was charged 51.50 to my card. Did prices go up or something?

As he said, thank you so much.

Buuutttt at the same time, I'm having these problems as well.
$40 For the registration, $5 for the special badge, and $1.50 for it to be mailed.
Says the amount charged was $51.50.

#34 User is offline   GhstChild 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9915

Posted 18 March 2007 - 10:29 PM

Uhm... I'm not sure where to put this, sorry, but when I pre-registered online, I paid with my credit card and it charged me 45$.... thing is I should only be charged 40$ since this is before March 25... please tell me this is just a typo you guys havnt fixed yet because the deadline has been extended......
Edit: whoops looks like everyone else if having the same problem... I'm sure you guys are on it n.n" sorry to bother you....

#35 User is offline   Jenda Swims 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 5946

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:46 AM

View PostAngelMercury, on Mar 5 2007, 05:04 PM, said:

Thank you for you understanding. I have issued a $5.00 return, and beleive the bug is now fixed. If you have any other problems please let us know.

Thanks ^.^

I just put a payment through last night and the bug isn't fixed. I sent e-mails to registration because I have several more to register. What is being done about the overcharge? Thanks.

#36 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 591

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:55 PM

Hey all,

I apologize deeply for this bug. A miscommunication about the extension of Tier I happened and the program's settings were not updated to take this into account. The bug has been fixed.

Contact AngelMercury for refunds - she's our treasurer.

Once again, I'm sorry for this bug causing an overcharge. If there are any programming-related questions or concerns, please PM or IM me with them.

-Rabbi
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft
IRT Assistant Department Head
I <3 People Who <3 IRT!
Want to help make IRT even better? Apply next year!

#37 User is offline   Alona 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9972

Posted 22 March 2007 - 04:08 PM

The main page directed me to come here for registration help... I sent in an email also, but I probably got the email address wrong or it's old or something >_>'
I registered online quite awhile ago (like a month), and printed off the page that the site directed me to after finishing online registration... I filled that out and sent it in through the mail on March 4th. Whenever I check the prereg page, it says that I haven't paid yet... I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone at Acen, and if it's a problem with the credit card, I would like to know... but I'm really worried that my letter hasn't gotten there yet. If an admin can help me with this, I'd really appreciate it ^_^;

#38 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:05 PM

View PostAlona, on Mar 22 2007, 10:08 PM, said:

The main page directed me to come here for registration help... I sent in an email also, but I probably got the email address wrong or it's old or something >_>'
I registered online quite awhile ago (like a month), and printed off the page that the site directed me to after finishing online registration... I filled that out and sent it in through the mail on March 4th. Whenever I check the prereg page, it says that I haven't paid yet... I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone at Acen, and if it's a problem with the credit card, I would like to know... but I'm really worried that my letter hasn't gotten there yet. If an admin can help me with this, I'd really appreciate it ^_^;

Alona - and anyone else who paid via mailing in the paystub with questions about whether their credit card or check payments have gone through should contact FrenizedFury via PM or via email at regsupport@acen.org . He is the registration DH and will be able to help you through any problems or concerns you have.

If you have trouble with (a) being unable to log into your group or (b)online payment by credit card, you can direct those to me via PM or you can contact me via IM. My contact info is on my profile page. I will do my best to get back to you in a timely fashion - I usually handle and solve these two problems within 24-36 hours.

In addition to these three problems, (a)we are aware of the bug where the printed-out paystub for a group will show the group leader's last name for all members and we have deemed it too low of a priority to be fixed in the near future as it does not hinder your payment nor our processing of the payment and does not mean that the last names of your groupmates will be printed that way on their badges, because the last name bug is only a display issue for the PDF and does not represent the state of that information in the database.

If you have a problem that does not fall into any of these categories, feel free to PM me and I will try to point you in the approriate direction. We know there have been a lot of glitches in this year's registration process, and we apologize and thank you for your immense patience in these matters. Believe me when I tell you that next year's preregistration system should work quite a bit better.

Edited: for formatting bug.
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft
I <3 People Who <3 IRT!

#39 User is offline   Kayla 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9990

Post icon  Posted 23 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

Hello! I just registered for the con via online registration, and I have a few questions. First, what is the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2 registration? Also, the last time I was at ACEN, I registered at the door, where you were given the option of either the full or one day badge. Is the preregistration for the full pass, because that was what I was intending to pay for. And finally, after I registered, it said that we were supposed to be sent an e-mail, which I never got. Will that effect my registration at all?

Thank you for your time! :D

#40 User is offline   Key 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9991

Posted 23 March 2007 - 03:35 PM

Related to Kayla's question, is it possible to preregister just for Saturday? (That is likely to be the only day I can attend.) If not, how much could I expect it to cost on-site for Saturday only?

#41 User is offline   Pyrochan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 91

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:02 PM

Huh...I guess I misunderstood something ^^; It said pre-reg was $40 until 25 March, but I guess that doesn't mean including 25 March? Yeah, it's my fault for procrastinating until the deadline, but I just wanted to make sure the online payment form is correct.
"Am I just a prologue or something?!"

IRT vet [callsign: Pyro]
Acen15 Cosplay ideas:
Levi [SnK] / Tsukiyama [TG] / Thranduil [Hobbit]

teamheichou @ tumblr / colorless productions
Interested in a private photoshoot? --> LevelUp Photography

#42 User is offline   spike316 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 8985

Posted 02 April 2007 - 01:47 PM

for some reason there's no link on the bottom to pay online, it says that i'm in a group but i never joined a group and i checked in my email to see if i did by accident, but i couldn't find any code thinger to leave the group. ummm help? lol
cosplays this year:
eternal sailor uranus (breifly)
momiji from fruits basket
princess sailor uranus

#43 User is offline   TheRabbi 

• IRT ADH
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:56 PM

View Postspike316, on Apr 2 2007, 07:47 PM, said:

for some reason there's no link on the bottom to pay online, it says that i'm in a group but i never joined a group and i checked in my email to see if i did by accident, but i couldn't find any code thinger to leave the group. ummm help? lol

If you PM me with your ConfCode I should be able to help you.
Eli "Rabbi" Morris-Heft
I <3 People Who <3 IRT!

#44 User is offline   GhstChild 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9915

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:55 PM

Alright I was charged an extra 5 dollars a little while back and PMed the person I was supposed to (the Treasurer I was informed) They never got back to me and I am still 5 dollars over what I should have been charged for, am I going to get my money back? I registered before it went up to 45$.

#45 User is offline   andaloo 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9631

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:21 AM

My group wants to do separate registration now (some people can't attend) is there any way I can disband the group and then do online payment? Also are they still mailing badges for 2nd Tier Registrations?

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users