• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Issues With Logging In To A Group Um.

#1 User is offline   Haunt 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 9435

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:28 PM

Okay, so I've been trying to get into my Group for the past hour or so to print out our paystub. I used the Group Code and Password given to me in my group leader confirmation email to try and log in, but the login form keeps on refreshing itself and clearing the boxes when I try to log in.

I've tried over and over and even gone so far as to copy the code and password directly from the email and paste them in. What gives? Is the server down or something?

#2 User is offline   DJFLuFFKiNS 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 745

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:05 PM

View PostHaunt, on Feb 19 2007, 02:28 AM, said:

Okay, so I've been trying to get into my Group for the past hour or so to print out our paystub. I used the Group Code and Password given to me in my group leader confirmation email to try and log in, but the login form keeps on refreshing itself and clearing the boxes when I try to log in.

I've tried over and over and even gone so far as to copy the code and password directly from the email and paste them in. What gives? Is the server down or something?

Alright I just tried to troubleshoot this earlier with someone else. 2 things might have happened.
1. Something happened with the password. We didn't troubleshoot this first so I have no idea if the second lockout was the primary on the one we fixed.
2. Something triggered the form to set your status to complete, which will lock anyone out of joining your group, I'm unsure if that also makes it impossible to login.
Please IM either me or Jayson (frenziedfury) and we can troubleshoot further.
Sam Chen - Email me

ACen 2011 - Vice Chair
ACen 2008 - 2010 - Guest Relations - Assistant Section Chief (Industry Liaison in 2009, Programming Liaison in 2008)
ACen 2005 - 2007 - Panel Programming - Department Head (ADH in 2005)
ACen 2002 - 2005 - Live Programming - Staff

Follow me on Twitter: djfluffkins

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users