• This topic is locked

Questions For Group Reg. So many issues :: cries::

#1 User is offline   Cuddles116 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 7378

Posted 16 February 2007 - 10:21 PM

Alright I need help yet again but hopefully for the last time.

Here are my questions:

1) With group registration can certain people get anniver. badges while others don't or is it an all or none thing?
1a) Also my group will have over 20 people, will the extra $5 for the anniver. badge be eligable for the discount rate that the group is going to get so it would be $4 or will that be $5 no matter what...just trying to get all my totals together.

2) Likewise with only a few people doing it, can some group members have their badges mailed to them while others pick there's up at the con?
2a) Also I just want to make sure can group members individually pick up their badges as long as they have their confirmation number or does one group member have to get them all (we have never picked them up seperately) or likewise can a few people get their badges seperately and then someone else pick up the remainer of the badges later? Currently I have 3 members that will be there Thursday who want to pick up just theirs when they get off of work, 2 that want theirs mailed and 15 people that just want one person to get all of theirs...SIGH lol

3) I haven't tried to do this all yet because of all the issues so I'm not sure how this works, My mom will be taking my little brother (age 8) and I wanted to know how we would input this for my group. Will we have to say who the child's chaperone is and list him for his own badge or will we just list my mom and then bring with without a badge or is there no way to have a child in a group? I've never had to register someone that is free so I am very unsure how this works.

4) Any pictures of that anniversary badge yet :lol:

5) Just making sure here, if I have people who want to go to the charity ball I just need to take their badge confirmation #'s after we pre reg. and then pre reg. them for the ball and that has to be paid by check or money order? There is no way to pay for it online like what we are going to do for pre reg?

If this has all been answered before I'm sorry I just haven't found it yet in a way that I understand it.
JenFur
Toxic Kiwi Wig/Prop Commissions
Anime Central 2011
. . Fri - Scanty (w/ Brief)- Panty & Stocking
. . Sat - Panty (w/ Brief)- Panty & StockingHalloween 2011 - Alice - Resident Evil Afterlife
Pictures - ACEN Aftershock, ACEN 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, Reactor 2009, 2007, [size=2]2006

#2 User is offline   FrenziedFury 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2401

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:53 PM

View PostCuddles116, on Feb 16 2007, 10:21 PM, said:

Alright I need help yet again but hopefully for the last time.

Here are my questions:

1) With group registration can certain people get anniver. badges while others don't or is it an all or none thing?
1a) Also my group will have over 20 people, will the extra $5 for the anniver. badge be eligable for the discount rate that the group is going to get so it would be $4 or will that be $5 no matter what...just trying to get all my totals together.

The anniversary badges are available to whomever wants them, be it one person or one dozen. Either just you or all of you can get the badges. As for the total, I'm not entirely sure what it would come out to since our system will calculate it for you.

2) Likewise with only a few people doing it, can some group members have their badges mailed to them while others pick there's up at the con?
2a) Also I just want to make sure can group members individually pick up their badges as long as they have their confirmation number or does one group member have to get them all (we have never picked them up seperately) or likewise can a few people get their badges seperately and then someone else pick up the remainer of the badges later? Currently I have 3 members that will be there Thursday who want to pick up just theirs when they get off of work, 2 that want theirs mailed and 15 people that just want one person to get all of theirs...SIGH lol

Wow... While, for the sake of efficiency, we advise people to have one person pick up badges, it's not required. What is required is a printout of the confirmation of whoever's picking up the other 15 badges so we don't end up giving them to any Tom, Dick, or Willy.

3) I haven't tried to do this all yet because of all the issues so I'm not sure how this works, My mom will be taking my little brother (age 8) and I wanted to know how we would input this for my group. Will we have to say who the child's chaperone is and list him for his own badge or will we just list my mom and then bring with without a badge or is there no way to have a child in a group? I've never had to register someone that is free so I am very unsure how this works.

Just sign your brother up like you did yourself and the rest of the group. Our system is set up to where young children will not be able get a completed confirmation unless they're a part of a group with an adult. My suggestion, if you haven't done this, is to add your mother and brother to the group and in the space where we ask for medical information, just type in that he's the son of Mrs. Such and Such in group AB-123 or whatever your group code might be.

4) Any pictures of that anniversary badge yet :lol:

Not quite yet. Once our Production team has a picture up I'll look into having it posted on the site. However, a picture wouldn't really do it justice since it will be a 3-D lenticular image.

5) Just making sure here, if I have people who want to go to the charity ball I just need to take their badge confirmation #'s after we pre reg. and then pre reg. them for the ball and that has to be paid by check or money order? There is no way to pay for it online like what we are going to do for pre reg?

Yep, just take the confirmation numbers and submit those with payment and you're all set. There were plans to include charity ball payment witih pre-reg, but alas, it just was not to be for this year!

I hope I answered everything to the best of your ability. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me through forum post, forum PM, even my instant messenger names which are located in my profile.
ACen never dies! It just goes to the forums! Hilarity ensues!
I came here to kick butt and chew bubblegum and my feet are killing me!

Jayson D. Clarkson
Registration DH - Anime Central 2006 - 2007
Masquerade Judge - Anime Central 2006 - 2009
Green Room ADH - Anime Central 2009
Registration Grievance Thread
Registration FAQ
Click here for registration hours, prices, procedures, etc.

#3 User is offline   Kitsu 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9129

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:38 PM

My question is in relation to #1. I've asked this before, but no one answers me clearly about it. Will the paystub tell me who bought what? I'm not asking if the badges are available still, since that's usually what people answer me about, I just want to know if it tells me who got the badge/mailout so that the ones who didn't order it, don't have to pay for it. I'm not done getting people added yet, and I don't want to risk messing up the group registration by going to the paystub.
PeaceMaker Kurogane: Tetsunosuke {Shinsengumi} 100% done
Slayers TV: Lina Inverse 100% done
Saiyuki Reload/Gunlock: Hakkai 100%
Fruits Baskets: Ayame 100%

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users