Anime Central Forums: 2/15/07 - Acen Idol, Soap Bubble And Underground Groove - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2/15/07 - Acen Idol, Soap Bubble And Underground Groove

#1 User is offline   DJFLuFFKiNS 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 745

Posted 16 February 2007 - 11:50 AM

Information has been updated in the following sections:

ACen Idol - Come join us for the second season of ACen Idol, information about participating is posted for all of you who wish to become the next ACen Idol! Links are also available to preview the auditions of our rising stars!! Send in your audition today to get your 15 minutes in the spotlight and your chance to be the next... ACen Idol!!!!

Soap Bubble - Come check out the announcements about this years Soap Bubble and to check out which of your favorite DJs will be making an appearance

Underground Groove - Our 5th incarnation of your favorite Friday night party, check out which of your favorite DJs might be coming around for a spin or two.
Sam Chen - Email me

ACen 2011 - Vice Chair
ACen 2008 - 2010 - Guest Relations - Assistant Section Chief (Industry Liaison in 2009, Programming Liaison in 2008)
ACen 2005 - 2007 - Panel Programming - Department Head (ADH in 2005)
ACen 2002 - 2005 - Live Programming - Staff

Follow me on Twitter: djfluffkins

#2 User is offline   patepat 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 8630

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:26 AM

About how long does it take once registration is mailed in before the checks are cashed and the badges mailed? I sent in our registrations in early January and the check still hasn't cleared my bank. I don't want to reregister and wind up with two registrations, but I don't want to wait too long and find out that the original registration was lost in the mail. This is our first convention and not sure what to expect or how long anything takes.

Thanks in advance.

Patty M

#3 User is offline   Alysia 

• MAPS Director
  • PipPip
  • Group: MAPS Board
  • Member No.: 237

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:23 PM

View Postpatepat, on Feb 19 2007, 11:26 AM, said:

About how long does it take once registration is mailed in before the checks are cashed and the badges mailed? I sent in our registrations in early January and the check still hasn't cleared my bank. I don't want to reregister and wind up with two registrations, but I don't want to wait too long and find out that the original registration was lost in the mail. This is our first convention and not sure what to expect or how long anything takes.

Thanks in advance.

Patty M

You should ask registration questions in the Registration section-under Convention Operations. I am sending a PM to the reg head to check into your problem.

#4 User is offline   Sephiroths Wife 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 4874

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:06 PM

Is the Soap Bubble earlier than last year?
I heard rumors about the Masq. being sooner so I wanted to know if that implied to the Soap Bubble.

Thanks!!! :lol:
!!!!<('.')> (>'.')> <('.'<) ^('.')^ <('.')^ ^('.')> (>'.')^ ^('.'<)!!!!

PROUD Member of the Neko Army #13 Lieutenant Prrrrrrr,
LONG LIVE THE FAIR!!!! LONG LIVE ZACK FAIR, THE WORLD'S GREATEST SOLDIER OF ALL TIME!!!
BJD OWNERS UNITE!! Show your pride!! ~Dollzone Yuu~
I TIZ BE THE EPIC SHMAZOR! BOW TO MY SHMEXYNESS!! >W< I'm a Reen!! ~* Butt Dance Butt Dance*~

The Malice Mizer walk-on of EPICNESS!!! Acen 08'! http://www.acparadise.com/acp/vid/3718

#5 User is offline   Cherry_Wolf 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 2860

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:30 AM

Nope... at 8, Voices for Peace are playing.... Soap Bubble is at the same time, as far as I know it anyways.
Possible 2015 Cosplays- TBA
Thursday-
Friday- Gon Freecs(HunterxHunter) - 0%
Saturday- Shimizu Kiyoko(Haikyuu!!) - 0%
Sunday-

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users