• You cannot reply to this topic

Naruto/manga Discussion Starting at the Time Skip

#781 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:39 AM

But...but...Itachi is blind lol. How is he going to see? OOOOOH he can SMELLL the peeps. hahahahha XD

And Nagato and Pein and all are all shriveled corpses...XD
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#782 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

Samurai > Ninja O.o?
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#783 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:24 AM

Haha I know right. But I thought it was cool the samurai battle, cool change for sure.
now im going to re-watch some Champloo. XD
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#784 User is offline   Kakashi Hatake 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59644

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:18 AM

i love this manga always waiting for the next one to come and also fairy tail

#785 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:09 AM

I know right, I always want to read the next one and i get impatient to wait until the next chapter...lol. I miss the days that I was like over 100 chapters behind (I got really busy with stuff and I forgot about it XD) because then I could read like 10 in a row. I read from like the start of the time skip to like 400 in two days. Yeah that's sad but it was fun. XD

#786 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:57 PM

Awesome episode lastnight.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#787 User is offline   HiroEcks 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59556

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:46 PM

I often find myself intentionally missing issues just so I can marathon read them. I'm so impatiant that sometimes it's worth it for me that way. It's such a difficult choice though! Same with the anime, but I haven't watched any of that since the end of the Kazuku Hidan arc. I guess I will have a lot of catching up to once I start watching again.
My friends call me HADOUKEN because I'm down (▼) right (►) FIERCE!
Get it??

Thursday Late Night Meet n' Greet v3

♫ HiroEcks sings? ♫
♫ and does covers? ♫

#788 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:09 AM

The Raikage is now the coolest character in the anime.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#789 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:50 PM

Haha yeah he's pretty BA for sure. I'm liking the battles right now. I hope they keep it action packed.

#790 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

Mifune is looking pretty awesome right now. So Samurais arent just push overs in Naruto. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#791 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 12 March 2011 - 07:05 PM, said:

Mifune is looking pretty awesome right now. So Samurais arent just push overs in Naruto. lol

I know right! Soon enought there's going to be Mecha joining in!

So now, Naruto will be a: Ninja, Samurai, soon to be mecha show, based on the Maury show.

that's what I call a manga.

#792 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:35 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 12 March 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

I know right! Soon enought there's going to be Mecha joining in!

So now, Naruto will be a: Ninja, Samurai, soon to be mecha show, based on the Maury show.

that's what I call a manga.

Heck yeah. lol Actually, I'm wondering when Shika is gonna drop the baby bomb. lol It's gonna come up sometime. lol XD

Naruto. Where everything comes together. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#793 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 12 March 2011 - 07:35 PM, said:

Heck yeah. lol Actually, I'm wondering when Shika is gonna drop the baby bomb. lol It's gonna come up sometime. lol XD

Naruto. Where everything comes together. lol

We have way too much fun with this, and it's amazing. I think we should also get out the lie detector test too.

**Asuma, Shikamaru and pregnant Kurenai on the stage**

Maury: Shikamaru, we asked you if you have had any kind feelings for Kurenai. You said no.
The lie detector determined that was a lie.

**Asuma glares at Shikamaru, crowd gasps**

Maury: Shikamaru, we asked if you slept with Kurenai and that you are the possible father of her child. You said no and the lie detector determined that was a lie.
**crowd gasps and Asuma gets up throwing his chair, trying to get Shikamaru, screaming at Kurenai "I TRUSTED YOU BABY! @#$@#$%@#$%@#$#!!!!!!" Kurenai is screaming profanities.
Maury: Alright, please calm down, the results are in for the DNA test. And....Asuma, when it comes to Kurenai's unborn child...you are NOT the father.

Asuma: WHAT THE #@#$#@#@$@#!!! (more profanities and throws the chair at Shikamaru and he gets thrown backstage).

XDDD
could not resist and i watch this show way too much.

#794 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:07 PM

Back on track.
poor Mifune, he's a cool character. I always thought the mask was cool. I'm excited for this Asuma fight coming up.

#795 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:04 PM

I knew Chouji was gonne pull the whole. "I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! D=" I hope he dies honestly. He has been kool since the Sound 4.

#796 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:54 PM

Fat people don't die first. I'd say something racist here but we all know who dies first in movies/shows.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#797 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

View Postnouseforaname, on 19 March 2011 - 05:54 PM, said:

Fat people don't die first. I'd say something racist here but we all know who dies first in movies/shows.

hahahaha lol. I can picture you vivdly saying that.

#798 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:31 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 19 March 2011 - 08:25 PM, said:

hahahaha lol. I can picture you vivdly saying that.

You know what I'll say oh too well. Go on, I'm bored.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#799 User is offline   jman321 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 28891

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:13 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 09 January 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:

Anyone notice there hasn't been a new Naruto chapter since Christmas?

YA I NOTICED AND GOT PISSED BUT HEY
where are you from im going as sasuke maybe we can meet up i have food for the weekend drink and money im still securing a room but id like to find some cosplay friends to chill with. my name is jeremy nelson i am a freshman studying psychology at joliet junior college, i smoke pot and drink a little but i respect peoples wishes and wont do either if it is not wanted. i love music its my life so if we chill expect me to have lots of mucic with me lol. text me 8156836614 or call me 8154044462 if your interested in chilling with me or possibly rooming with me.

------------------------------------------PLUS ADD ME-------------------------------------------------------------

This post has been edited by jman321: 27 March 2011 - 01:14 PM

***I am an avenger***

#800 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:43 PM

View Postjman321, on 27 March 2011 - 01:13 PM, said:

where are you from im going as sasuke maybe we can meet up i have food for the weekend drink and money im still securing a room but id like to find some cosplay friends to chill with. my name is jeremy nelson i am a freshman studying psychology at joliet junior college, i smoke pot and drink a little but i respect peoples wishes and wont do either if it is not wanted. i love music its my life so if we chill expect me to have lots of mucic with me lol. text me 8156836614 or call me 8154044462 if your interested in chilling with me or possibly rooming with me.

------------------------------------------PLUS ADD ME-------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong place to post this, especially in reply to my honey bunches of oats lol

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#801 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:48 PM

Wrong thread, mate.

Move this to the meet up/roommate section you'll be able to find lots of people there. ^^

#802 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:54 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 27 March 2011 - 01:48 PM, said:

Wrong thread, mate.

Move this to the meet up/roommate section you'll be able to find lots of people there. ^^

Back on subject:

Haven't seen the new manga come out this week. What's up with that?

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#803 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:08 PM

View Postnouseforaname, on 27 March 2011 - 01:54 PM, said:

Back on subject:

Haven't seen the new manga come out this week. What's up with that?

Shonen Jump is taking a week off (for obvious reasons)
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#804 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

*facepalm*

besides all the things you shouldn't post that you did, don't post something illegal. >_>
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#805 User is offline   Evangelion_Unit_01 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 26693

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:20 PM

View PostHiroEcks, on 11 March 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

I often find myself intentionally missing issues just so I can marathon read them. I'm so impatiant that sometimes it's worth it for me that way. It's such a difficult choice though! Same with the anime, but I haven't watched any of that since the end of the Kazuku Hidan arc. I guess I will have a lot of catching up to once I start watching again.

I do the same thing...i read them in like 5 min cause they are always only like 18 page chapters that are released. Not worth reading one and then waiting 2 weeks
Cosplay Building Begins!
ACen 2014 Cosplay's
-Lord Sesshomaru (Inu-Yasha) 0% Complete
-Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach) 100% Complete
-Bandit Psycho (Borderlands 2) 0% Complete

#806 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:59 AM

View PostEvangelion_Unit_01, on 27 March 2011 - 09:20 PM, said:

I do the same thing...i read them in like 5 min cause they are always only like 18 page chapters that are released. Not worth reading one and then waiting 2 weeks

I agree. But when I need a quick procrastination excuse, I can always count on the chapters, lol.

This week, all I can say is "Awwwwww, CHOOOUJI!!!!!" ^_^ and "get some balllllls" lol

#807 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:37 PM

Just finished watching episode 211 and chapter 538. After watching the anime; and thinking about it again since I read the manga; Danzo really wasn't a bad guy. He just wanted what was best for the village but in his own path. Kind of sucks to see all these cool characters get killed off.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#808 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:35 AM

Danzo's creepy. He has lots of eyes. XDDD reminds me I gotta read the new chapter. ^_^

#809 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

Anyone read 539? It's pretty screwed up. I wonder what is controlling Neji or if he's actually doing it on his own. O.O

#810 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

View PostNaruto9thDemon, on 24 May 2011 - 04:38 PM, said:

Anyone read 539? It's pretty screwed up. I wonder what is controlling Neji or if he's actually doing it on his own. O.O

Yeah I read it. It's pretty screwed up is right! I have been debating of whether I think he's being controlled or not. I feel if he was being controlled, then wouldn't he have shown it already, and wouldn't he show a struggle of fighting it off? Neji is pretty darn strong, I feel he wouldn't be taken over so easily. Unless Madara got to him--but I feel if Kabuto or Madara would want to control someone they would get like Sakura or something--someone who is close to Naruto or something. And you never see Neji around--so maybe he wants to show how strong he is and has like a weird "Itachi complex" as in like "I'm strong and you ignore me' and get all emo? No idea. But it's pretty crazy. O.o I still don't know which I think yet. O______o

• 28 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users