• You cannot reply to this topic

Naruto/manga Discussion Starting at the Time Skip

#751 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

Lame. No new chapter up yet. I wonder if Naruto is maybe taking the day off or waiting for Friday?
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#752 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

I was gonna say glad you posted cuz I forgot to check out for a new chapter...but seems I didn't miss anything. lol

I wonder if he took off for valentines day? I'm quite sure the poor overworked mangakas take off as many days as possible. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#753 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:48 PM

The anime came out, not the manga just yet. Time to spoil it for you.

And then this happened, and that. And I'm eating pizza.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#754 User is offline   AshBird 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 14799

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:28 AM

I don't know why, but I chuckled somewhat at the new chapter. The random explanation by Kakuzu just seemed to be out of place.

Kind of let down by the end as I saw it coming. Was hoping for something more.
My tongue moved, a swung relaxing hinge.
I said to her, 'What will become of us?'
And as forgotten water in a well might shake
At an explosion under morning

Or a crack run up a gable,
She began to speak.
'I think our very form is bound to change.
Dogs in siege. Saurian relapses. Pismires."

- from Seamus Heaney's "Sibyl", part two of "Triptych"

#755 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

I still don't really care about who they were fighting. These Cloud people are BOR-ING!!!!!!1 *yawn*
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#756 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:41 AM

Yeah bring back the leaf shinobi!!!! I'm kinda sad that we haven't seen Naruto or Sasuke's progress in sooooo looooooong. *gets impatient* lol
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#757 User is offline   AshBird 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

I do enjoy how the title character has been almost completely MIA since this arc stated. Is it really that hard to have him do anything in the pseudo-zombie apocalypse?

She began to speak.

#758 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:54 AM

I don't even remember where Naruto is, somewhere with Killer Bee I assume. All in all, the anime finally got back on track. I think the manga is going to end this year for some reason.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#759 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:50 PM

Oh yeah. I think it's going to end to. You can only bring back all the bad guys so many times. If they keep it going too long Kishimoto will be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Yay now I can go back and watch the anime again without wondering when the fillers will go away. But why do I feel that the quality of episodes make it look like they're just trying to pump out episodes very fast to get the crazy fangirls to shush about new eps?

#760 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:32 PM

Because it is.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#761 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:08 AM

Honestly I don't think it will end this year unless somehow all the Zombies get destroyed all at one time by someone killing Kabuto or something. I think early to mid next year for sure. As for the Anime I was actually thinking of watching some of the fights and everything since it's farther down the line now. After Black Butler that is. =p

#762 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:10 AM

The anime is not going to end for a long time. Especially if they choose to do fillers again. *sigh* I just hope the improve the qulaity of the animation and art. At least they can TRY to. D:

#763 User is offline   AshBird 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:43 AM

Finally a cameo by Naruto even if only for a page. Sadly I don't even remember what he was trying to learn.

She began to speak.

#764 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:18 PM

Yay other leaf ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a cool chapter with the Gourd. We got to see Ino and Shikamaru get some hits in woo. Yeah I don't remember what Naruto was learning either. *sigh* guess I gotta look back. :P

#765 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:22 PM

Just like One Piece when they forgot about the Straw Hat Crew...

Who is Shikamaru? lol XD (joke of course I know him. He is my naruto counterpart. lol)

I gotta go read the new chapter
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#766 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:56 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 24 February 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

Just like One Piece when they forgot about the Straw Hat Crew...

Who is Shikamaru? lol XD (joke of course I know him. He is my naruto counterpart. lol)

I gotta go read the new chapter

That's why I feel it would be hard to be a manga artist with a story with tons of characters...because I would favor the new ones because their different, then favor characters I like and forget about other ones. XD :P

#767 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:20 AM

Naruto is basically trying to learn to be use that one black move that jinchuriki can use. I think O.O

#768 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

Well he better learn it soon because I'm tired of waiting! XD Or at least show him doing things to make him learn. Like when he was learning the Sage mode, I liked those chapters even though he was just learning because it gave you more to learn about jutsus, how they work and the mechanics behind things. I wish they would do more of that. But I like the war too. I think I just want more leaf ninja doing fighting. As in people like Shikamaru, Ino, etc.

#769 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:42 AM

I wanna see Kimimaro again, I wonderw hat he has to say.

#770 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:26 PM

I actually want to see Kimmi again, since he actually was pretty powerful good, and only lost to his own sickness.

Although he'd probably be pretty meh since everyone like powered up.

Oh btw for next week's chapter....

Maury on Naruto makes a guest appearance. lolol XD

Asuma is defeated learning that he is a father. lol

/fake spoiler.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#771 User is offline   HiroEcks 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59556

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:23 PM

Asuma is a baby daddy!

I feel like the manga has been cramming in everyone in the series lately and even adding new people to the mix without any kind of setup. I guess I kind of wanna compare the sheer number of character so about the chuunin exams when you got to finally meet all the gennin. It was a lot of characters and I was really anxious to get back to the Naruto story line but it was done in a way where I ended up really caring about the side characters due to all the backstory. Like the first time I saw Rock Lee I was pretty much like "OH THIS GUYS IS STUPID", but then you saw him fight and learned more about his drive and then I was like ya, this guy is alright. Hell, even devastated when he broke his leg and arm. ;_;

Anyways, back to now, they just kinda brush over these newer characters from other villages without too much and then off to the next mini arc. The pacing right now feels rushed and I couldn't want to get more to the main part than ever. I don't mind side stories mind you as long as they accomplish something more than gee a war is going on. Can't wait to see Naruto use his new abilities in combat.

PS. Oh ya, what happened with Naruto and Hinata?! Full page "because I love you" then nothing???
My friends call me HADOUKEN because I'm down (▼) right (►) FIERCE!
Get it??

Thursday Late Night Meet n' Greet v3

♫ HiroEcks sings? ♫
♫ and does covers? ♫

#772 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:49 PM

Yeah...

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#773 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Yeah I'm wondering about that too. I guess there's nothing to that then? Or....Hinata could get into a dying situation, and Naruto comes to save her, and does, and love is spread! Orrrrrrr, Hinata DIES *knock on wood* and he finds her dying, kills her murderer, and she dies in his arms, and they exchange "I love yous" and Naruto never dates again because his love has died.

Wow I sound like a pessimist! O_o sorry guys~

Can't wait to see that episode of Maury with Asuma. ahhahahahaa

#774 User is offline   HiroEcks 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59556

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

The DNA test results are in, Shikimaru is really the father! Oh the betrayal.
My friends call me HADOUKEN because I'm down (▼) right (►) FIERCE!
Get it??

Thursday Late Night Meet n' Greet v3

♫ HiroEcks sings? ♫
♫ and does covers? ♫

#775 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:20 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 01 March 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

Yeah I'm wondering about that too. I guess there's nothing to that then? Or....Hinata could get into a dying situation, and Naruto comes to save her, and does, and love is spread! Orrrrrrr, Hinata DIES *knock on wood* and he finds her dying, kills her murderer, and she dies in his arms, and they exchange "I love yous" and Naruto never dates again because his love has died.

Wow I sound like a pessimist! O_o sorry guys~

Can't wait to see that episode of Maury with Asuma. ahhahahahaa

You made Naruto into a shoujo! lol XD XD

And I guess you don't like Hinata since you knocked on wood for her to die? lol XD

View PostHiroEcks, on 01 March 2011 - 08:16 PM, said:

The DNA test results are in, Shikimaru is really the father! Oh the betrayal.

And then Shikamaru dissapeared from the storyline. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#776 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:20 AM

View PostXenoBlade, on 01 March 2011 - 10:20 PM, said:

You made Naruto into a shoujo! lol XD XD

And I guess you don't like Hinata since you knocked on wood for her to die? lol XD

Knock on wood is that it doesn't happen. lol. XD If I didn't that means I would want her to die. Well, at least that's how my family does knock on wood, teeheehhee!

Anyone read the new chapter? I read it, and the fight with Kakazu will be cool. For suuuuure. I'm loooove Choji, I'm hope they give him a big part with the battle of Asuma, and hope that Asuma and Shikamaru fight out their "who's the father?" rights. Oh, Lord. XDDDD

#777 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 05 March 2011 - 10:20 AM, said:

Knock on wood is that it doesn't happen. lol. XD If I didn't that means I would want her to die. Well, at least that's how my family does knock on wood, teeheehhee!

Anyone read the new chapter? I read it, and the fight with Kakazu will be cool. For suuuuure. I'm loooove Choji, I'm hope they give him a big part with the battle of Asuma, and hope that Asuma and Shikamaru fight out their "who's the father?" rights. Oh, Lord. XDDDD

Ahh okay. I just heard of knocks on wood like a few years ago. (Don't hear people saying that in my part of town. seriously. lol I was so confused when I heard that the first time lol) But I thought it meant more or less "wishing" so seeing DIES like that made me think you wanted her dead. lol XD Anywho

This was a nice chapter, but the Shinobi Army is pretty much just plowing through the zombie ninjas. lol

(I guess they AREN'T gonna save Samui or Atsui. lol Kinda funny Samui came on, got slight development, and killed her off. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#778 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:39 PM

Yeah it's like okay, you're here, nah I don't like you, okay you can die now.

I kinda want some development in the zombie ninjas. It's like "oh he was famous and deadly! get'm!" and we don't find out about their whole story but the two dudes im too lazy to look up their names. lol. the gourd dudes.

#779 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:39 PM

I love how they just push the Akatsuki guys to the side like they were nothing. "Oh hey that's Deidara and Sasori." OWNED!!! Just wait for Itachi lol. "Oh hey aren't you that one ninja that screwed up all those Uchiha?" OWNED!!!1

#780 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:46 PM

Maybe.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

• 28 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users