• You cannot reply to this topic

Naruto/manga Discussion Starting at the Time Skip

#61 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 2865

Posted 22 March 2007 - 05:49 PM

Yay, double posts!!! X3 HOLY SH1T!!! WHO READ THE LATEST CHAPTER?!?! WHO'S YAOI FANTASIES ARE BEING FULFILLED?? MINE!!! *dies* SEE NARUTO WAS MADE TO BE A YAOI!! X3

SASUNARUSAI OT3!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

<3 Hotaru-chan
*dies from the lack of blood and having heart failures*
My Facebook My deivantArt
Cosplay:
2007- Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North), SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Konan (Youmacon)
2008- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Otakon, Youamcon), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon, Youmacon), Konan (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon)
2009- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, Anime North), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Youmacon), Matsumoto (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Raver!Tsunade (ACen, Anime North), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Santa!Tsuande (Ohayocon)
2010- Matsumoto (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Youmacon), Santa!Tsunade (Ohayocon), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Adiane (ACen, Anime North, JaFax) Tsunade (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, ConBravo!, Youmacon)
2011: Matsumoto (Ohayocon), Adiane (Ohayocon)

#62 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 22 March 2007 - 10:39 PM

View PostHotaruTenshi, on Mar 22 2007, 11:49 PM, said:

Yay, double posts!!! X3 HOLY SH1T!!! WHO READ THE LATEST CHAPTER?!?! WHO'S YAOI FANTASIES ARE BEING FULFILLED?? MINE!!! *dies* SEE NARUTO WAS MADE TO BE A YAOI!! X3

<3 Hotaru-chan

well.... I read it and I would have to say........ the zabuza arc refrence was cool
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#63 User is offline   explodingfitus 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 9558

Post icon  Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:02 AM

*nosebleed*

@_@
t(@_o t)~!

Loli's Cosplay

Naruto-Itachi 95% done
Naruto-Haku 100% done
Naruto-Kankuro 80% done

FFXI:Opinag
Server: Pheonix

MySpace Y!Gallery Deviantart Zombied

#64 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:08 PM

I have just thought about when that gets animated... I think the world will run red with all the nosebleeds!! *dies*

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:
2007- Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North), SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Konan (Youmacon)
2008- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Otakon, Youamcon), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon, Youmacon), Konan (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon)
2009- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, Anime North), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Youmacon), Matsumoto (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Raver!Tsunade (ACen, Anime North), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Santa!Tsuande (Ohayocon)
2010- Matsumoto (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Youmacon), Santa!Tsunade (Ohayocon), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Adiane (ACen, Anime North, JaFax) Tsunade (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, ConBravo!, Youmacon)

#65 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:56 AM

yea I found it funny how he was just like *mine* ^-^ ok Sasuke lets go I got my sword now :P. I wonder what they're planing if there're going to go get people to fight the Akatsuki or what??? Can't wait till next chapter.
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#66 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 4396

Posted 26 March 2007 - 01:02 PM

I never realized how hot Sasuke and Sai look together. It was...magical?
I nearly got a nosebleed reading that manga. :o
God, I hope this isn't a new beginning and pathway for me into being a yaoifangirl.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

#67 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

View PostWingy Baby, on Mar 26 2007, 07:02 PM, said:

I never realized how hot Sasuke and Sai look together. It was...magical?
I nearly got a nosebleed reading that manga. :o
God, I hope this isn't a new beginning and pathway for me into being a yaoifangirl.

OH IT IS!!! You must join our hoards!! X3 Join the Yaoi Fan Alliance and we will show you the path of greatness!

<3 Hotaru-chan
I'm working on a few Naruto bookmarks to be sold in AA at my friend's table! ^^
Cosplay:

#68 User is offline   explodingfitus 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:07 AM

cant wait till this episode airs

and it better be explicit!! damnit
t(@_o t)~!

Loli's Cosplay

Naruto-Itachi 95% done
Naruto-Haku 100% done
Naruto-Kankuro 80% done

#69 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:45 PM

View PostHotaruTenshi, on Mar 26 2007, 05:37 PM, said:

OH IT IS!!! You must join our hoards!! X3 Join the Yaoi Fan Alliance and we will show you the path of greatness!

I reject! I reject your specimens of hot..male..flesh caressing each other with dark soulful eyes and ...
Noooo!
What has Naruto done to me?! *clutches head*
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

#70 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:39 AM

View PostWingy Baby, on Mar 28 2007, 05:45 AM, said:

I reject! I reject your specimens of hot..male..flesh caressing each other with dark soulful eyes and ...
Noooo!
What has Naruto done to me?! *clutches head*

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! I can share my pretty Naruto doujin with you and we can squee over it together!! X3

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#71 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:27 AM

No no!
I must resist a SasukexSai pairing and root for SasukexSakura pairing!
I must, I must!
The Uchiha clan must be restored, not abused with naked male flesh!
- Mae West

#72 User is offline   Aces 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 7879

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:22 AM

just checked out some 348 pictures and I'm happy to say we finally get an attractive active female character in the Naruto world. Yeah! I'm loving Sasuke's new team he's creating they got personalities and skills that may keep me going with the series. But even I a super fan of Sasuke and a disliker of Naruto thinks..."WTF is this really Naruto or some sort of Sasuke spin off" Naruto needs some real motives and some real skills please. And hopefully he'll develop some now that his ultimate goal isn't to rescue sasuke (see Naruto, sasuke's a big boy he can save himself from Orochimaru).

I wonder if Sasuke's team is to eradicate Akatsuki? It makes sense to me. Sasuke isn't evil, he wouldn't destory random stupid sound shinobi so it's not like he's after Konoha and there's only 4 of them so giving akatsuki greater numbers isn't good.

Wait! Four of them plus Naruto Sakura and Sai...seven! Seven that's the remaining members of Akatsuki now that kakuzu and hidan are dead.

Will we see the teams unite and see a ultime cool class of young ninjas!!

#73 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:45 AM

View PostAces, on Mar 29 2007, 05:22 PM, said:

Seven that's the remaining members of Akatsuki now that kakuzu and hidan are dead.

Will we see the teams unite and see a ultime cool class of young ninjas!!

Hidan's technically not dead. He's just buried as a head REALLY deep in the ground, alive. Just hanging out.

<3 Hotaru-chan

And how can you not say that Tsunade is not attractive? *hiss*
Cosplay:

#74 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 5659

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:43 AM

havent read 348, but I have to agree with 347 spammages...wow...yaoi. YES!!!!! Kishi is love! Though I wish it had been Kakanaru instead of SasuSai. -sigh-
Acen 2011 cosplays

Hungary: Hetalia
Fairy Tail
One Piece

#75 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:38 AM

View Postomnichild, on Mar 30 2007, 03:43 PM, said:

havent read 348, but I have to agree with 347 spammages...wow...yaoi. YES!!!!! Kishi is love! Though I wish it had been Kakanaru instead of SasuSai. -sigh-

You people with your adult/child slashes... Though I do have a strange fetish for OroSasu and OroKinni. >< Srly, Orochi Jackson... I NEED TO STOP!

I think we need to stop with pairings and have one mass orgy... I think that will be the best! X3 everyone goes home happy.

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#76 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2007 - 09:49 AM

View PostHotaruTenshi, on Mar 30 2007, 05:38 PM, said:

You people with your adult/child slashes... Though I do have a strange fetish for OroSasu and OroKinni. >< Srly, Orochi Jackson... I NEED TO STOP!

I think we need to stop with pairings and have one mass orgy... I think that will be the best! X3 everyone goes home happy.

<3 Hotaru-chan

-snicker- yes indeed, I think everyone would go home very happy.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#77 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:55 AM

HOLY CRAP!! Secret of the curse seal goodness! X3 Can't wait for the new chapter to meet the crazy one!

<3 Hotaru-chan

Horray for Sasuke and his coolness and swords and stuff!
Cosplay:

#78 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:19 PM

It's kinda funny since Sasuke can easily own him.
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#79 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:58 PM

OMG!! Latest chapter! It seems Kishi has been watching too much Pirates of the Carribean. All of the cursed guys look like Davey Jones's crew. X3

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#80 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:21 PM

Totally haven't read the latest chapter or even seen the latest episodes of Shippuden. I am falling behind!
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#81 User is offline   TheStrongJaeger 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 307

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:09 AM

View PostHotaruTenshi, on Mar 22 2007, 11:49 PM, said:

<3 Hotaru-chan

............................................________
....................................,.-...................``~.,
.............................,.-...................................-.,
.........................,/...............................................:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../
...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
All systems... GO!

#82 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:32 AM

LOL~! Out loud! X3 It took me a sec to figure out what that was too. >>

<3 Hotaru-chan

How DARE this person! *warning offensive words* http://hotarutenshi....com/113992.html
Cosplay:

#83 User is offline   DoubleAction Trombe 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 10440

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:51 AM

LOL~! Out loud! X3 It took me a sec to figure out what that was too. >>

<3 Hotaru-chan

How DARE this person! *warning offensive words* http://hotarutenshi....com/113992.html

You've got a lot of cleavage flaunting cosplay and pictures. Perhaps, think about the message it may send, and where some of the blame may lie.
"This Huckbein... that color... that insignia!"
"Yes, it's mine. My Trombe. I'll be joining you."

#84 User is offline   TheStrongJaeger 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 307

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:16 AM

Seconded. If you don't want people talking about your titties, put them back where they belong. IN your shirt, or like, the kitchen.
All systems... GO!

#85 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:01 PM

ok ok here is the deal.

If Hotaru wants to wear cleavage showing outfits let her. There is no reason for anyone to tell her that she is making a fool of herself. If they don't like, they can just move on.

Besides that they were not commenting on her costume. They were commenting on the fact that she has big boobs. But they just didn't leave it at a simple "ZOMFG! You have huge boobs." No they went on to tell her that she could make money with those things. They told her to "go do some boob pron" with them.

It doesn't matter if it was a picture where she was showing no cleavage. They commented on something that is not her fault. Hell I am sure that person is just an ignorant pig who likes big boobs.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Fairy Tail
One Piece

#86 User is offline   explodingfitus 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:04 PM

anyone see this yet? http://4.upload.dailymotion.com/video/x1r8...english-trailer
t(@_o t)~!

Loli's Cosplay

Naruto-Itachi 95% done
Naruto-Haku 100% done
Naruto-Kankuro 80% done

#87 User is offline   nessa 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 6868

Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:31 PM

View Postexplodingfitus, on Apr 19 2007, 08:04 PM, said:

-passes out and dies-
Oh My Flippin Goodness.

#88 User is offline   DoubleAction Trombe 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 10440

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:31 PM

They commented on something that is not her fault.

She made cleavage the cornerstone of her cosplay, walked around in public in it, then took pictures, posted the pictures on a public website where essentially anyone can comment. Sounds like her fault to me. Now, I don't mean to imply that the guy wasn't out of line, or that she doesn't have the right to be angry at him. But I understand why the guy said what he said - and she should, too.
"This Huckbein... that color... that insignia!"
"Yes, it's mine. My Trombe. I'll be joining you."

#89 User is offline   explodingfitus 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:06 PM

View PostDoubleAction Trombe, on Apr 19 2007, 11:31 PM, said:

She made cleavage the cornerstone of her cosplay, walked around in public in it, then took pictures, posted the pictures on a public website where essentially anyone can comment. Sounds like her fault to me. Now, I don't mean to imply that the guy wasn't out of line, or that she doesn't have the right to be angry at him. But I understand why the guy said what he said - and she should, too.

everyone doesnt need to dissect the issue..one person has said enough... just leave it please. plus its not really something you bluntly point out to a woman..be a little respectful its, just a cosplay
t(@_o t)~!

Loli's Cosplay

Naruto-Itachi 95% done
Naruto-Haku 100% done
Naruto-Kankuro 80% done

#90 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:15 PM

View Postexplodingfitus, on Apr 19 2007, 08:04 PM, said:

Wait... whu??? Naruto can't die there are still many chapters for him to go through still! XP

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

• 28 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users