• You cannot reply to this topic

Naruto/manga Discussion Starting at the Time Skip

#181 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:58 PM

Well I can tell you that it's defiantly Uchiha Madera because it said so many times I just want to know more about Itachi
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#182 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:43 PM

View PostNaruto9thDemon, on Apr 5 2008, 01:58 PM, said:

Well I can tell you that it's defiantly Uchiha Madera because it said so many times I just want to know more about Itachi

Well, there still the whole theory of it being Obito with Madara's powers and stuff, among other different things. So I really don't know. Like I said, there's still more behind Tobi's mask that we can't see yet, so we just have to wait for the next chapter to come out. Sadly. T.T
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (60%; Fairy Tail)
Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series), Pearl (100%; Steven Universe)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#183 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:51 PM

View PostAshori, on Apr 5 2008, 02:43 PM, said:

Well, there still the whole theory of it being Obito with Madara's powers and stuff, among other different things. So I really don't know. Like I said, there's still more behind Tobi's mask that we can't see yet, so we just have to wait for the next chapter to come out. Sadly. T.T

This is just a hyp. but what if Madara is just a title given to the best Uchiha, so in effect obito could be madara. Therfore Madara never dies because it is a title. Idk, w/e

I can't wait for the next chapter OMG. his face.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#184 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:31 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on Apr 6 2008, 10:51 PM, said:

This is just a hyp. but what if Madara is just a title given to the best Uchiha, so in effect obito could be madara. Therfore Madara never dies because it is a title. Idk, w/e

I can't wait for the next chapter OMG. his face.

You know...I never thought of that. It's another theory! XD
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (60%; Fairy Tail)
Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series), Pearl (100%; Steven Universe)

#185 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:04 AM

Man we do have some quite amazing theories here I just though it was Uchiha Madara but now it could be just a title...but idk I still think it's just Madara because he had a brother to so I mean it would be weird to just have a title Madara you know? But yes I agree with all the next chapter will tell all. Unless Kishimoto just wants to prolong the wait or something like he's done in the past. Lets hope not '^_^

#186 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:09 AM

Tobi is actually the real Itachi.

LOL :D

But you know, how things usually happen in Naruto, that's QUITE possible.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#187 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:14 AM

Geeze all these theories. It could happen but then why would everyone be tricked even his parents? Idk that seems a little farfetched. But that's just me.

#188 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 6771

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:08 PM

itachi is a good boy
For acen 2012 will be cosplaying STEAMPUNK
AUTHOR of ACEN TRUE STORY(that no one reads)

REXANO
Responsible Exotic Animal Ownership

#189 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:49 AM

Yea I just found out I wonder why though it didnt make any since to me. If anyone can clear things up for me or anything plz tell.

#190 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:21 AM

>_< I knew it, they wouldn't reveal the face....

And no new chapter for 2 weeks!
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#191 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:18 AM

itachi loves his brother

REXANO

#192 User is offline   Tofu 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 16770

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:22 AM

I swear, Kishimoto is playing with our emotions! First, he teases us with the revealing of Tobi's face and then doesn't, and now he's telling us that Itachi is good after 400 chapters of saying that he's the bad guy! I don't know if I can handle this anymore! o.O;;
Tofu has spoken....

"I don't eat Tofu, that would be cannibalism!!"

Cosplays for ACEN 2008
-Goku (Dragonball Z)
-Shippuuden Kankurou (Naruto)
-Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

#193 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

View PostTofu, on Apr 11 2008, 11:22 AM, said:

I swear, Kishimoto is playing with our emotions! First, he teases us with the revealing of Tobi's face and then doesn't, and now he's telling us that Itachi is good after 400 chapters of saying that he's the bad guy! I don't know if I can handle this anymore! o.O;;

Neither can I. >.< I read the chapter this morning before I went to class, and I was going "What!? Itachi's a good guy? How the heck does that work? And we still don't see Tobi's full face! Darn it!" That, and I was freaking out when Sasuke set Tobi on fire. >.>

Gah, two more weeks! It's like waiting for my Shonen Jump every month; I'm so freaking impatient! >.<

#194 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:25 AM

But Tobi said he was Madara. I'm still a little pissed that Itachi is good, I mean so many fans adore him for being bad that now he's good do you think more fans will hate him?

#195 User is offline   simonsaz3 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 8785

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:27 AM

I've been meaning to... but I haven't had the time.
=/
~Saaema
deviantART || Cosplays
=D
**Need help making something? Check this guide for tutorials!**

Hubby: '07: Elite Beat Agent ||
'08: Makoto Shishio ||'09: Cobra Commander ||'10: Golbez ||'11: Cats ||'12: Makoto Shishio
Me: '07: Cloaked Zelda ||'08: Myself =P ||'09: Queen Rutela ||'10: Fi (Skyward Sword) ||'11: Tali'Zorah ||'12: ??

#196 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2865

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:31 AM

I read that and I was like... WAIT WHUT?? That doesn't... WHUT?? *confused stare*

Itachi's not evil, he's just misunderstood. XP

<3 Hotaru-chan
My Facebook My deivantArt
Cosplay:
2007- Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North), SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Konan (Youmacon)
2008- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Otakon, Youamcon), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon, Youmacon), Konan (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon)
2009- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, Anime North), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Youmacon), Matsumoto (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Raver!Tsunade (ACen, Anime North), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Santa!Tsuande (Ohayocon)
2010- Matsumoto (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Youmacon), Santa!Tsunade (Ohayocon), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Adiane (ACen, Anime North, JaFax) Tsunade (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, ConBravo!, Youmacon)
2011: Matsumoto (Ohayocon), Adiane (Ohayocon)

#197 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:27 PM

FOR THOSE TURNING IN H IS THE SHORT VERSION
OF SASUKE VS. ITACHI
http://kuroi-tsuki.deviantart.com/art/Sasu...Itachi-80953576
AND IT WILL BE 3 LONG WEEKS UNTIL A NEW CHACTER COMES OUT

REXANO

#198 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:08 AM

I would say the fight took a while but I thought it would in the first place because of those eye jutsus. and i was wondering could the reason that sasuke got stronger as a child and further on was because itachi kept poking him on the forhead, so itachi was kinda testing his poking ability.... idk w/e. lol i loved this fight!!! and i cant wait to hear about itachi and wtf he had against madara, and why it dosnt look like anyone else understood wtf itachi was doing..... oh well. could have though itachi also trans. his "mind" into sasuke like oro-sama did.... and talk about depressing the stuff out of naruto, he couldnt even rescue his friend when his friend was KOed. and whats going on with sasuke's sidekicks and the fish dude..... so many things. I can say though that this story line makes you think, unlike someother ones thats like oh he killed him..... cool..... and your even able to predict what the characters say. I am going to go into withdrawls this week due to manga naruto/dgrayman not coming out and who knows about the shows....I will just read it all over again, when I am not studying or working or sleeping or eating or class or acen meetings and planning....W00t 4 Naruto Manga lol

oh but i was wondering why is it 2-3 weeks 4 the next chapter? i thought there wasnt a chapter 4 this week so we would only have to wait 1 week extra? someone please help me lol

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#199 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

Okay, here's the info we have so far, but it may be puzzling so be forewarned >_> But it turns out we may not have to wait three weeks after all:

WSJ Issue 21: goes on sale April 21 (Kishimoto takes break) [MH will get the magazine on April 17-18]

WSJ Issue 22-23: goes on sale April 28 (MIGHT have Naruto) [MH will get it on April 24-25]

No WSJ: May 5 (Golden Week) [Nothing new from WSJ on MH from April 26-May 8/9]

WSJ Issue 24: goes on sale May 12 (Should have Naruto) [MH will get it on May 8/9]

This is not confirmed BTW.
got this info from mangahelpers

REXANO

#200 User is offline   bubbly_blondeXP 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 17894

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:56 PM

I've been keeping up, but i'm sooooo annoyed with all the FILLERS before they start with the Shippuden! )grrr....( I'm way too excited to see Deidara <3333333 ^_^. Does anyone know when the Shippuden is supposed to start airing in the U.S.???

#201 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:56 PM

Probably not for a very long time because if you remember how long it took for Japan to get there and since it's Toonami that means more repeats after the fillers probably. So I'm guessing sometime next year or late this year

#202 User is offline   ~*angel-chan*~ 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 17857

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:33 PM

yea…I heard it wasn’t gonna be out in the US until 2009…not that I mind…I prefer watching the Japanese to the english ^_^ I really don’t like the voice dubs in English.

#203 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:34 AM

Toonami has been doing 2 eps a week for Naruto (hopefully in an attempt to fly through the fillers) to get to Sippuuden. So It's about 45 weeks of Eng filler. I believe I worked it out to be late this year/early next year.

They have been doing their Naruto reruns during the weekdays.

<3 Hotaru-chan

*holds hands over face so you can only see the right eye* LOLTOBI!
Cosplay:
2007- Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North), SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Konan (Youmacon)
2008- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Otakon, Youamcon), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon, Youmacon), Konan (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon)
2009- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, Anime North), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Youmacon), Matsumoto (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Raver!Tsunade (ACen, Anime North), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Santa!Tsuande (Ohayocon)
2010- Matsumoto (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Youmacon), Santa!Tsunade (Ohayocon), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Adiane (ACen, Anime North, JaFax) Tsunade (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, ConBravo!, Youmacon)

#204 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:28 AM

idk I'm not holding my breath, english watching viewers will have to wait to long they could have just skipped the fillers all together instead of just keeping them. but were america and can't do anything right.

#205 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:05 PM

itachi was order to kill his clan and oh man sasuke might kill himself

REXANO

#206 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:25 AM

He is on the verge of something alright. As much as I want to know what happens, I'm kinda sick of Sasuke now. STFU Tobi. I wanna see moar Naruto and Kiba and Shino and Kakashi. SOMEONE ELSE! K THX KISHIMOTO!

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#207 User is offline   RFBmember730 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 17524

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

Gah, I cant believe it was Konoha's orders!! That's a twist...Sasuke's going schitzo!!!! Poor Sasuke *wahh* he better not go emo (emo-er)...now I really miss Itachi...dammit, bring him back to life so he and Sasuke can kick Madara's butt and live happily ever after!!! (Or make Madara return to his much more likable Tobi form--Tobi's a good boy!!<3)
Cosplays for 2010:
Rave Cosplay (20% done)
Sasuke Shippuden SnJ Cosplay-
Finished: top, socks, gloves (1), rope, hair.
To do: shoes, skirt, other glove..>.>

#208 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:41 PM

OMG what if sasuke decides to kill off the leaf village elders? this is really gonna twist things up but i hope he joins up with naruto and they fight together. I thought the 3rd was a nice old guy but he and the others ordered itachi to kill his clan and best friend WTF crazy old people. I love plot twists and stuff and i know that is what is going to go on because we are finally figuring out why things happen the way they do but still, I dont like being left on this kinda edge like this GRRRRR!

#209 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:09 AM

Okay, just read the latest chapter...gah! In some ways, it looks like Madara is a good guy too. >.< Is there like no villains right now or something?

Chapter 400 better shed some better light on this...

#210 User is offline   firegirl26 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:01 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on Apr 27 2008, 09:41 PM, said:

OMG what if sasuke decides to kill off the leaf village elders? this is really gonna twist things up but i hope he joins up with naruto and they fight together. I thought the 3rd was a nice old guy but he and the others ordered itachi to kill his clan and best friend WTF crazy old people. I love plot twists and stuff and i know that is what is going to go on because we are finally figuring out why things happen the way they do but still, I dont like being left on this kinda edge like this GRRRRR!

View PostAshori, on May 9 2008, 11:09 AM, said:

Okay, just read the latest chapter...gah! In some ways, it looks like Madara is a good guy too. >.< Is there like no villains right now or something?

Chapter 400 better shed some better light on this...

GUYS I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO

REXANO

• 28 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users