• You cannot reply to this topic

Naruto/manga Discussion Starting at the Time Skip

#121 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:58 PM

Glad to see this topic is still going can't believe it really I made it before ACEN and thought it would just die thanks everyone for keeping it alive lol

~Naruto9thDemon
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#122 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 02 August 2007 - 09:11 AM

ok so i have been on vacation for a while, but i was wondering does anybody know why tobi (i think thats his name) has the sharingan?
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#123 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:31 PM

umm I think it's because most of us think he might be Obito and this just further proves it.

#124 User is offline   ai_no_kaku 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 10175

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:24 PM

Even though it hasn't been 100% prooven yet... All those who saw the "Tobi is actually Obito" thing coming, raise your hand.

#125 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:34 AM

I did but still something about Uchiha Madara or something like that I wonder how strong that Uchiha was because even the Kyuubi talked about how bad butt he was also.

#126 User is offline   ai_no_kaku 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:58 AM

View PostNaruto9thDemon, on Aug 12 2007, 04:34 AM, said:

I did but still something about Uchiha Madara or something like that I wonder how strong that Uchiha was because even the Kyuubi talked about how bad butt he was also.

Hmmm... you bring up a good point. This is going to be interesting to say the least.

#127 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:05 AM

yea I know but the thing is I've been waiting for the next chapter and it feels like forever it's making me mad and even further to the point [Spoliers] Naruto might be fight Itachi and it makes me mad that they had to not make a new chapter this weeks chapter better BE AMAZING!!!! If Naruto fights Itachi he will deffinatly die lol.

#128 User is offline   ai_no_kaku 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:41 PM

View PostNaruto9thDemon, on Aug 15 2007, 11:05 AM, said:

yea I know but the thing is I've been waiting for the next chapter and it feels like forever it's making me mad and even further to the point [Spoliers] Naruto might be fight Itachi and it makes me mad that they had to not make a new chapter this weeks chapter better BE AMAZING!!!! If Naruto fights Itachi he will deffinatly die lol.

I KNOOOOOW!!!!!! How can they just leave us hanging like that?!

#129 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:40 AM

I have know idea because this chapter is probably the biggest cliff hanger I've ever seen besides the if Sasuke died or if Oro-sama died. But who all agrees that Sasuke and Itachi fighting will be either A:Not Happen or B:Be like in the middle and then Sasuke will have to leave or something like that or he will get some help. My friend thinks that it just won't happen all together. O well

#130 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:46 AM

I think saskue and itachi will fight and then talk and then naruto will come in and cry.

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#131 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:19 PM

Well for all that read the new chapter spoilers for those who didn't. Itachi and Sasuke will finish the fight where Itachi wants to because he wants to finish the whole clan off at the same spot lol. Also for all those who new that the 4th was Naruto's dad....YAY!!!! THEY FINALLY SAID IT!!!!! Also I believe Jiraya will die but that's just me and Naruto will gain some new strength. Well peace out for now

~Shawn aka Katsu

#132 User is offline   ai_no_kaku 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:49 PM

Oh yeah... with the whole big deal Tsunade made over Jiraiya "not dying"... he is SO dead. And I did a little happy dance when Kishimoto-Sama FINALLY said Yondaime was Naruto's dad. I liked hearing a bit about his mother too... that was kinda cool. I hope Kishimoto-Sama tells us what happened to her... aka.. why she hasn't been involved in her son's life. My vote is either A) she died in child birth, or B ) She was told to go back to Waterfall for Naruto's own safety/good and promised that he would be taken care of. I'm leaning towards 'A'.

****SPOILER FOR NEWEST CHAPTER****

Okay... was the way Jiraiya tricked those two rain nin not the coolest thing ever or what?!

#133 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:56 AM

Yea I deffinatly agree with you Jiraya is so dead. He will die to enrage Naruto. Yea that whole Jiraya thing was really funny though also didn't know he wasn't that goddly lol.

#134 User is offline   ai_no_kaku 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:36 PM

View PostNaruto9thDemon, on Sep 7 2007, 10:56 AM, said:

Yea I deffinatly agree with you Jiraya is so dead. He will die to enrage Naruto. Yea that whole Jiraya thing was really funny though also didn't know he wasn't that goddly lol.

Yeah... it really was amussing. Plus, I think loosing another of the legendary Sannin would also enrage Konoha. And it would cause Naruto and his peers to grow closer out of grief. Most Naruto's grief, b/c his friends will want to be there for him.

But Koshimoto seems to follow a pattern. Anytime someone's life is made a big deal of, you know they're as good as dead. Ex: Kurenai looking out the window waiting for Asuma every few pages in his final chapters.

#135 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:16 AM

Yea so for anyone who read the new chapter it deffinatly seems like the Akatsuki is fake in a way. So why is Tobi in one of the pods also if anyone saw that? Well I will write another repaly when I read the new chapter.

#136 User is offline   ai_no_kaku 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:12 AM

View PostNaruto9thDemon, on Sep 14 2007, 09:16 AM, said:

Yea so for anyone who read the new chapter it deffinatly seems like the Akatsuki is fake in a way. So why is Tobi in one of the pods also if anyone saw that? Well I will write another repaly when I read the new chapter.

I am dying to know more about those pods.

#137 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:51 AM

It looks like they have many Peins just in case one dies so if he dies than they just spawn another on so that they all look the same age like a god. As for Uchiha Madara if that is true that will be awesome.

#138 User is offline   Wolftin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6866

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:06 AM

View Postai_no_kaku, on Sep 15 2007, 06:12 AM, said:

I am dying to know more about those pods.

I agree, its liek he is throwing his soul in to another body or something :/
Also, with the paper butterfly person, is anyone just waiting for the frog to try and eat one?
If you see some one anywhere named Wolftin, 99% sure it is me :D
Soldier of the Glomp Team
A member of the glomp team's Glomp Wolf Duo *wolfglomps you*

#139 User is offline   ai_no_kaku 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:22 PM

View PostWolftin, on Sep 18 2007, 08:06 AM, said:

I agree, its liek he is throwing his soul in to another body or something :/
Also, with the paper butterfly person, is anyone just waiting for the frog to try and eat one?

That would be highly amusing. I'm surprised that people have yet to take knotice of a giant frog.

#140 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:17 AM

lol it's so funny I think Konan I think that's her name something like that will not die but juts hold of Jiraya then Pein will come and kill Jiraya. Pein and Jiraya go way back I find that funny. O well this chapter over all was a waste at least I think so. Idk

#141 User is offline   Wolftin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:09 PM

I <3 it when ever they give us flash backs of main people's past. I think this may become a much bigger thing with the 3 kids. Pain's body change thing is a bit odd. It has to be something to do with the body piercings (sp?).
; ; The frog never got to eat one of the butterfly things though, darn! I wonder if the thrid child (i guess the leader one with blonde hair) is going to die at some point cause if there teams only work in 2 person cells then he really must have died at some point along the way. Though i think this week we will get to find out about the "eyes".
About tobi being some one other then obi, i think that is wrong. I know they are trying to make it out to be someone else but i really really really still think its obi (i think that is his name at any rate)

#142 User is offline   ai_no_kaku 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2007 - 02:13 AM

View PostWolftin, on Oct 1 2007, 01:09 PM, said:

I <3 it when ever they give us flash backs of main people's past. I think this may become a much bigger thing with the 3 kids. Pain's body change thing is a bit odd. It has to be something to do with the body piercings (sp?).
; ; The frog never got to eat one of the butterfly things though, darn! I wonder if the thrid child (i guess the leader one with blonde hair) is going to die at some point cause if there teams only work in 2 person cells then he really must have died at some point along the way. Though i think this week we will get to find out about the "eyes".
About tobi being some one other then obi, i think that is wrong. I know they are trying to make it out to be someone else but i really really really still think its obi (i think that is his name at any rate)

Actually... the whole "I am Uchiha Madara" line was majorly miss translated. The proper translation is "I have the power of Uchiha Madara". So there's still a major chance that Obito is Tobi.

#143 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:14 PM

So, who thinks that Jiraya is in for more trouble than he can handle. I know i sure do.

#144 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:52 PM

I do he is so dead now it's 6 vs 1

#145 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2007 - 09:50 PM

and he has no arm

#146 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:48 AM

Well it is Jiraya he might just regenerate you know how they randomly come up with power out of nowhere but right now idk he's probably going to die like we all say he is.

#147 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:09 PM

so is everyone still here just watching what is going on, or have people gone away?

#148 User is offline   Wolftin 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:50 PM

Well i just read the lateest bit of info and i about fell out of my chair laughing at where Naruto's name came from. I mean really it is sweet and all that but you would have thought that if it ment that much to Jiraya that he would have kept better tabs on what was going on with Naruto. It just seemed like an odd twist is all :/
Did i miss something or did they just drag out the whole "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE" plot even more :(

#149 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:41 PM

View PostWolftin, on Dec 17 2007, 12:50 PM, said:

Well i just read the lateest bit of info and i about fell out of my chair laughing at where Naruto's name came from. I mean really it is sweet and all that but you would have thought that if it ment that much to Jiraya that he would have kept better tabs on what was going on with Naruto. It just seemed like an odd twist is all :/
Did i miss something or did they just drag out the whole "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE" plot even more :(

I totally agree with you, but i am wondering if the frog will get back to tsunade, or will it be killed by pain.

#150 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:28 AM

Well haven't said anything in awhile but it would seem that the frog has to make it back so Tsunade can lose it and do something drastic and all that good stuff and finally first shoots of Naruto's Mom YAY!!! Well the Sasuke vs Itachi fight is on there way. Any takers?

• 28 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users