• You cannot reply to this topic

Naruto/manga Discussion Starting at the Time Skip

#1 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 9171

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:43 PM

Has anyone been keeping up to date with the Manga???
~* That's Right I'm Kira *~

http://www.youtube.c...TR?feature=mhum

^ My Youtube Channel. Check it out.

#2 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 2865

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:47 PM

Oh yes!!! Every week! I can't get enough! Shippuden will ownz my soul next week!

<3 Hotaru-chan
My Facebook My deivantArt
Cosplay:
2007- Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North), SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Konan (Youmacon)
2008- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Otakon, Youamcon), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon, Youmacon), Konan (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon)
2009- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, Anime North), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Youmacon), Matsumoto (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Raver!Tsunade (ACen, Anime North), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Santa!Tsuande (Ohayocon)
2010- Matsumoto (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Youmacon), Santa!Tsunade (Ohayocon), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Adiane (ACen, Anime North, JaFax) Tsunade (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, ConBravo!, Youmacon)
2011: Matsumoto (Ohayocon), Adiane (Ohayocon)

#3 User is offline   staticrock18 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 6191

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:58 PM

always every week download the new manga and newest episode!
How much longer do we need to wait>?

#4 User is offline   Aces 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 7879

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:20 PM

Meh I'm disappointed with the recent Naruto battle with Naruto vs that akatsuki guy who I didn't even bother to remember his name.

Naruto hasn't changed one bit his attack maybe helluva powerful but it's still the same ol' kagebushin trick. I think how has Naruto learned to be a better ninja. The answer is, not at all. He has either been the ultimatest cleverest ninja since his genin days or everyone else gets dumber when they fight Naruto.

Random akatsuki guy, "zomg! Naruto risked his REAL body in order to use that technique!"
Neji a genin, "Zomg! All this time Naruto has been attacking me with all he got risking his REAL body!"

It's like he's so smart because he's so stupid. And how is this akatsuki guy falling for the same thing a genin Neji did!

Sorry! I don't mean to rant...

#5 User is offline   ranefea 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 6584

Posted 10 February 2007 - 09:22 PM

I read the manga every week as well, and I'll be watching the anime every week again when Shippuden starts next week. ^_^

And Aces, I do have to disagree. With his recent training Naruto has learned to use his kage bunshin no jutsu as a conscious means of collecting information on his opponent, something he did not do previously, and thus being able to calculate a plan of attack. Of course, it being Naruto, he DID mess up the first time, but that fault led him to reformulate and adjust his strategy.

My deviantART
My Cosplay Page

ACen 2014 Cosplay

Friday: Link - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Saturday: Leafeon Gijinka - Pokemon
Sunday: Kotoha - Arata Kangatari

#6 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:09 PM

View PostAces, on Feb 10 2007, 10:20 PM, said:

Meh I'm disappointed with the recent Naruto battle with Naruto vs that akatsuki guy who I didn't even bother to remember his name.

Naruto hasn't changed one bit his attack maybe helluva powerful but it's still the same ol' kagebushin trick. I think how has Naruto learned to be a better ninja. The answer is, not at all. He has either been the ultimatest cleverest ninja since his genin days or everyone else gets dumber when they fight Naruto.

Random akatsuki guy, "zomg! Naruto risked his REAL body in order to use that technique!"
Neji a genin, "Zomg! All this time Naruto has been attacking me with all he got risking his REAL body!"

It's like he's so smart because he's so stupid. And how is this akatsuki guy falling for the same thing a genin Neji did!

Sorry! I don't mean to rant...

i totally agree he hasnt learned very much in terms of learning how to battle. Yet he has started to learn how to use the kagebushin to its fullest. I am one of those people that is wowed by every new manga chapter lol.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#7 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 February 2007 - 10:37 PM

Uh, who can't wait to see how effective Naruto's attack was on Kakuzu? That would be me. I finally watched oh the last 10 eps of fillers in 2 days so I would be caught up before Shippuden starts. Oh the days when we called it Time Jump... lawlz.

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:
2007- Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North), SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Konan (Youmacon)
2008- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Otakon, Youamcon), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon, Youmacon), Konan (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Otakon)
2009- SnJ Jiraiya (Ohayocon, Anime North), Tsunade (Ohayocon, ACen, Youmacon), Matsumoto (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, Youmacon), Raver!Tsunade (ACen, Anime North), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Santa!Tsuande (Ohayocon)
2010- Matsumoto (Ohayocon, ACen, Anime North, Youmacon), Santa!Tsunade (Ohayocon), Nathan Explosion (Ohayocon), Adiane (ACen, Anime North, JaFax) Tsunade (ACen, Anime North, JaFax, ConBravo!, Youmacon)

#8 User is offline   ranefea 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2007 - 10:47 PM

Yes, would like to see how he fares as well. With Naruto's attack it appeared as if he destroyed two more hearts, which would leave one more to finish off.

As for the fillers...well sometime last march I stopped watching. During one episode they had shown Sasuke and Orochimaru, granted, in shadows, but with just that I stopped the episode right there and vowed that I was not going to watch any more until the story got back on track. The fillers were decent at first, but they soon became tiresome and the plots left me annoyed and unfulfilled.

I still refer to it as the time jump though.

My deviantART
My Cosplay Page

ACen 2014 Cosplay

#9 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2007 - 12:30 PM

I'm glad some people read yea the New jutsu by Naruto is gay how could he take down Akatsuki?? He's not that good Kakuzu should of killed him no sweat at all. Can't wait for the new chapter though. Does anyone know when the new episodes start for the time skip??

#10 User is offline   ranefea 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 12 February 2007 - 12:32 PM

The new episodes start this week.

My deviantART
My Cosplay Page

ACen 2014 Cosplay

#11 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2007 - 01:35 PM

Really what day should they start Thur.???

#12 User is offline   ranefea 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 12 February 2007 - 01:42 PM

Dattebayo's sub is usually made available on Thursdays, and if you're looking for a raw, SaiyaMan should have it up the day or so before.

My deviantART
My Cosplay Page

ACen 2014 Cosplay

#13 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:46 AM

OMG! Hour-long speshul!!! 2 freakin' days!!

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#14 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:31 AM

I CAN'T WAIT DOWNLOADING WHEN IT FIRST COMES OUT!!!!!

p.s. DATTABAYO!!!!!

#15 User is offline   ranefea 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 15 February 2007 - 06:28 PM

I just finished watching the raw of it! It was definitely too great~!!

My deviantART
My Cosplay Page

ACen 2014 Cosplay

#16 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2007 - 12:51 PM

Shippuden 'tebayo!!! X3 Love in my soul!!

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#17 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:33 AM

All i have to say is I'm so glad everything is animated got tired of reading it for all those months and I think it looks great as in it almost looks likes the Naruto Movies.

#18 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:55 PM

OMG yes!!! It's all clean and shiney now! X3

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#19 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:29 AM

So I see the 3rd Episode of naruto is out but I'm jsut waiting for the Torrent to finish then i will be able to watch it YAY!!! ^-^

#20 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:01 PM

I love this fight with Sakura and Naruto vs. Kakashi.

BTW for anyone who cares. Ultimate Naruto Fanflash 6 is out!! X3

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#21 User is offline   excel excel 

• Panel Programming <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 1495

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:20 PM

Lol I loved the look on Kakashi's and Naruto's faces when they say how strong she got in episode 3.
ACen 2013 Cosplay Plans:
MST3k Mike Nelson & Crow-Friday
Team Fortress 2 Medic-Saturday

#22 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:46 PM

I need to be less impatient waiting for Sai and Yamato to make their appearance... Plus the whole Asuma and Hidan fight. LOVE!!!

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#23 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 5659

Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:22 PM

So being the huge kakashixNaruto fangirl that I am. I couldn't help but squeal very loudly over Kakashi feeding Naruto ramen in the latest chapter!

(ANd who else thinks that the blue haired female akatsuki member will either turn out to be Rin or Naruto's mom for some demented plot twist?)
Acen 2011 cosplays

Hungary: Hetalia
Fairy Tail
One Piece

#24 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:02 PM

Could totally see that happening for the fact that some people think that the 4th is the leader but idk. And what is that Naruto Flash think that one person was talking about??

#25 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 5659

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:52 PM

oh the naruto fanflashes? They are awesome! And She just made a new one too! Would you like the links?
Acen 2011 cosplays

Hungary: Hetalia
Fairy Tail
One Piece

#26 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:58 PM

View Postomnichild, on Feb 27 2007, 12:52 AM, said:

oh the naruto fanflashes? They are awesome! And She just made a new one too! Would you like the links?

i watched it, but i want to dl it because i have all the others downloaded from google vid (when they were still useing it(stupid youtube)) Do you know where i can download it?
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#27 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

They are up at newgrounds.com. Search "ultimate naruto fanflash" and it will give them all to you!! FANFLASHES FOR THE WIN!!!!

For more hysterics, search AMV Comedians on youtube. You want the 9 of them done by Rubix, because his are the best!! At Ohayocon we quoted 7 over and over. You will die laughing.

Narutownd is another good look up on youtube!!

Search "naruto episode 223" and you want the live fanmade one with Orochimaru in it. Michael Jackson. hey.

<3 Hotaru-chan
Cosplay:

#28 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:44 AM

I would like a link thanks for asking so does anyone know when the new Chapter or new Episode??? Also who read the new chapter??? I love how Sasuke is going to kil Orochimaru. ^-^' Bout time but I will miss Oro-kun.

#29 User is offline   HotaruTenshi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:45 PM

I'm gonna miss my Orochi!! *huggles her Orochi plush* Strangely enough, he has SO grown on me. 344 BE OUT SOON!!

<3 Hotrau-chan
Cosplay:

#30 User is offline   Naruto9thDemon 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:51 AM

LOL I hope Oro-Sensei doesn't die one of my fav. characters.

• 28 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users