• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Doubletree

#1 User is offline   Jester9113 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 496

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:48 AM

Will there eventually be special con rates for the Doubletree Hotel? It is my hotel of choice.

#2 User is offline   dchan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 1155

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:37 AM

Jester9113 said:

Will there eventually be special con rates for the Doubletree Hotel?  It is my hotel of choice.

If you want to stay at the Doubletree (although there's still room at the Hyatt) I'd say book now and wait to see if a rate is released. If it is, call and change your reservation - if not, well, at least you're in the hotel you wanted to stay in. Or, if you have more than one "hotel of choice" book both, and just remember to cancel your extra reservation by any deposit/cut-of-dates that the hotel might have.

The problem with predicting overflow hotels & such for this year lies in the fact that we're not the only ones in the convention center that weekend. That's right kids ^_^ you might run into your favorite/dreaded optometrist at the Donald E. Stephens this year. (bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha...um..yeah)

#3 User is offline   GundamCowboy 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 4309

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:24 AM

i too looked into the double tree for this year, i stayed there last and it is a very nice hotel with the biggest rooms i ve seen for a standard room, but i when i looked into rooms for this year it appears that the price had gone up considerably, in fact its gone up a bit in last 2 weeks. im actually looking at the sofitel, which is right across from the convention center and the hyatt, hope that helps pm me if any questions
2011 Acen cosplay
friday Speedy
saturday captain jack harkness
sunday captain hammer

If anime has taught me anything, its that dinking and smoking makes u faster, stronger and darn near bulletproof

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users