Sega Genesis Collection

#1 User is offline   Sylune 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5253

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:15 PM

Has anyone else picked this up?

When I heard that Phantasy Star IV was once again going to be playable, I had to score this one. Phantasy Star IV has to be one of the best RPGs for the system if not ever, and I have really been enjoying it.

Multiple questions/points of discussion:

What sorts of things didn't make it to the list of games that you wish had? I had secretly been hoping for Beyond Oasis, Landstalker, Shining Force II.... oh, just more RPGs in general, but I am a PSP owner, so I feel that way often.

Has anyone else been having problems unlocking certain interviews in the extras? I have no trouble acquiring the interviews that simply require you to "try" a game or games, but interviews that as that you perform some deeper task have not opened themselves to me. Is there some sort of order that I'm supposed to work in?

If unlocking the interviews and then getting the cheat codes was no problem for you... were they worth it?
すべてはきっとこの手にある。 ~Ayumi Hamazaki

Proud Alumni of the Macalester College Anime Society, St. Paul, MN.

Fav Manga: Aa! Megami-sama!, Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, X-Day, Genshiken, Nana, High School Nightmare, Emma, Welcome to the NHK
Now Reading: Whatever I can get my hands on.
Last Anime Watched: Mai-Hime #1

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users