Anime Central Forums: Official ACen 2007 Registration Info Thread - Anime Central Forums

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official ACen 2007 Registration Info Thread

#121 User is offline   dchan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 1155

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:17 AM

kahad said:

Has anybody considered that there might be things happening in the life of the head of Registartion that requires their attention.

Seriously people, staff members have lives outside of the convention.  Sometime that life has to take proitority over the convention.

I've been staff at a con. I've been a volunteer at a con. Something did end up happening in my life that made it difficult to do my job as a staffer, so I stepped down. Instead of trying to balance both my life and the success vs. failure of my duties as a staffer, I chose to be replaced by someone else who could give my job the attention it needed.

This, to me, is not an excuse. I understand the stress of the situation. I understand the added stress caused by all of those who are being "impatient" about the situation. BUT - there's less than 4 1/2 months until the 10th anniversary of the biggest anime convention in the midwest and all we (on the "outside") know about it is "It's at this place on these dates." "There are some changes to the masquerade this year." and "We're mailing badges and they're going to cost you more, but who knows when you can actually register for one?" To me, this is getting ridiculous, and as much as I hate to say it - I can't say that I'm not one of those who is going to ditch Anime Central, possibly this year, for good. ACen was my first and favorite convention starting way back in high school, but after my trail of disappointments I'm not above finding a venue out-of-state.

I'm with kaoru_myaku_kyo on this one. It's just like in any other business, for every one person that outwardly complains, there's another 9 that don't. You do the math.

#122 User is offline   stelu-chan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5841

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:26 AM

I'm getting really antsy as well, I mean, I know that things are probably really hectic and all but... T^T I'm scared! I don't want to have to /not/ go to this because it didn't get put together in time. I mean, if I can't go because of /me/ well that's one thing, but...

Please ACen people, don't make us sad. This should be a big year, let's not make this impossible for all us porr ittle attendees! T^T
ACen 09: Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Bianchi (Random... Casual... Whatever)

ACen 2010 Plans: Matsumoto Rangiku (Fuku-taichou), Emma (Season/Part One Maid Uniform),
Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Tifa Lockhart (FFVII), Ireland (Original Hetalia)
I wish I could sew better, I could be making costumes ALL YEAR! DX

#123 Guest_Narumi-kun_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:14 AM

kahad said:

Has anybody considered that there might be things happening in the life of the head of Registartion that requires their attention.

Seriously people, staff members have lives outside of the convention.  Sometime that life has to take proitority over the convention.

Edit: Just briefly talked to the head of Reg over IRC.  He has moved recently and this is making it diffifcult for him to get access to the net and other necessary tools to open Pre-Reg.

if you talked to him over IRC, doesnt that mean his internet is up and working? or couldnt he work on what he needs to from that point of location in which there is internet? It doesnt seem too hard to get a cpu and a few necessary tools up and running to get pre-reg going.

We all live outside the convention as well, making a living, going to school, and working or caring for a family, but you dont see us not doing our part or not caring when something is happening. We too have to adjust for certain things and make our schedules. So we too have to have our information so that we can make plans or adjust any plans.. I took off work for this already and if it snot happening right...Im not ready to lose money cause of someone else's laziness, i lose enough money and time on my own laziness.

If life takes priority, let it be the only thing, people can step down and someone else can take on the task. (Someone else said this too and i do agree with them)
This may sound rude to ask, but if he knew he was moving(granted he knew this) at this time, why would he agree to become the DH of reg again.... Odd:confused:

#124 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:38 AM

Actually, the techical resources needed are a big part of getting registration up and running, and all I can say in regards to registration, is please, PLEASE, remain patient. I know that's asking bunches because all of you have been so patient already, and it's hard, because everyone is wanting information and not recieving any, but there should be information soon, especially concerning hotels and costs. I know everyone is wanting the information on registration first, but hopefully (crosses my fingers) negotiations with the Hyatt have finished up and prices will be released soon. It's all I can hope for as a con-goer and staffer myself.

As for the website and the delayed updates, I can only look to the technical department and see if they have any word as to when we can expect it up.

*gives hugs to all!* Please remain patient, onegai!

Kristen--
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#125 User is offline   Cherry_Wolf 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 2860

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:01 AM

Thank you for stepping up and telling us what was going on kahad, it's appreciated and I feel relieved to know what was going on. :heart:

Though, I do agree with everyone else.... whoever is the DH of Registration could easily either find a place with a connection to work on it or step down.d
I hate to sound like a ***** there, but like everyone else, we all have schedules to run by. We all have to make plans and push for this.

I sympathize with the situation, really... but if he can't do the job that's required of him, especially when you guys know you have long distance people coming to that use pre-reg, then you need to have someone else at least help him or her out and put up pre-reg.

As for the DH of Registration's situation, I hope you get everything fixed soon.:heart:
Possible Cosplays-
Takanashi Rikka - Chuunibyou (95% done)
Onoda Sakamichi - Yowamushi Pedal(90%)
Tokino - Lamento: Beyond the Void(75% done)

#126 User is offline   Lady Tenkage 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 8795

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:34 AM

Being an out-of-stater, I don't really know if I have a place in saying this, but- Well, I've never been to ACen, and this was going to be my first year in attendance. Now, pre-registration is nice, and all, and I admit having the hotel room prices available would also be nice, but I decided to attend for my own selfish reasons, regardless of any other happenings. Personally, I'm fine paying for regular registration, that was my plan from the get-go. It might be costly, but I'm willing to go that distance. I love going to conventions and meeting new people, and so I will always take the time to save the money for it.

I'm not going against what everyone else is saying, things are running late, especially for such a big con, but these are things which cannot be helped, at the moment. I'm sure, if we all give them just a little more time, that they'll have things ready soon. This is a little wierd coming from me, since I'm not exactly the most patient person in the world, quite the opposite, really. My point is, since this is something we all love, can't we give it just a little more time? Maybe they're planning something extra special for the 10th anniversary, which is why things are taking so long.

Or, maybe I'm just hopelessly optomistic, but, hey, that's just my opinion.
"Qua?"

Planned Cosplays;
Rydia Drake, FFIV (Custom Version)
Ayane, DOA Ultimate, C-1 (Purple Ninja)
Kage-Kanbu Shinobi Uniform
Additional Cosplay: Secret!!

Check out my cosplays! http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?memb...931&cat=500

#127 User is offline   GrinninCheshire 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8646

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:15 AM

To be honest, this isn't so late, I mean 4 months is pretty long if you look at it. I am just going to say this, I have been told that everything will be set up by January, if by the end of January there is no rates for hotel rooms, I will reserve my room anyway, I have talked about it with my roommates and they agree to pay a little more. To us it is the hotel that is more of a problem, we really don't mind waiting 2-3 hours (out of a 3 day weekend) to get badges, it really isn't that bad for us, and we can entertain ourselves for the short while.

I just hope that Pre-Reg will be open sometime soon so I can count up how much it will be for everyone.
'back in the day, if a shirt is off in the anime...the real fight is starting.'

"Does it make ice cream?"
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Steam ID: Derpaderp

#128 User is offline   Cherry_Wolf 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:15 AM

Uh, it is pretty darn late for pre-reg... not with the months, but comparing to the other four years I have pre-reged... that is what I am referring to when I mean late. I always remember pre-reging close to my birthday(my birthday is Dec 5)

So, in a sense, pre-reg is late this year.
Possible Cosplays-

#129 User is offline   khenemetset 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 5454

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:20 AM

Normally, I would go along with the "Thanks for letting us know what's going on here.' but I can't. Why? Because you didn't tell us anything that we didn't already know. When this post was made (back in Novemeber) it had already been mentioned that the person was moving and that they would have limited access.

Tell us something we didn't already know. Is there a projected date in mind for pre-reg? Has the person been replaced?

And as I said before it's not just pre-reg. The site isn't updated, there's limited hotel information aside of the fact tha the Haytt is remodleing. No info on guests, no cosplay information...it's a disturbing trend in my opinion.

#130 User is offline   kaoru_myaku_kyo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 3359

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:54 AM

Calliel said:

I think we all understand this, kahad, and no one is trying to be insensitive. But this is an event that attracts over 10,000 people--it cannot realistically depend on the life status of one or two. If the people in charge are having trouble getting things done, they need to find trustworthy others who can help them.

Please understand that a lot of us, such as artists and cosplayers, have a very great deal of time and money invested in ACen, and we all love it, and are just concerned at the slow pace.

Amen to that. Though I do sympathize with what is going on, being that I've gone through the exact same thing in life, this convention has a gigantic scale of attendees. Therefore, there should be backup staff, in cases of emergencies, such as this. Or, there should be emergency contacts. I'm mostly concerned over the people coming in from out-of-state. So many are cancelling because they don't even know if they're going to be able to stay in a room or not. As we all know, Double Tree tends to be more expensive, and the Westin is a bit of a walk away (which is horrible in the morning, in costumes), and so almost everyone tries to stay in the hosting hotel.

If the staff knew all the way back in November that this move was going to happen, they should have forseen possible/probable troubles with internet connections, phone lines, anything of that nature. It's completely understandable, because that's what happens when people move sometimes, but it's not understandable that nothing has been done about it, other than everyone here on the forums being told to 'be patient'.
Anime Central 2012 COSPLAY

Friday: Chrono of Chrno Crusade
Saturday: Allen Walker of D.Gray-Man
Sunday: Soul Eater Evans of Soul Eater

#131 User is offline   RaDragon76 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 5441

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:28 PM

I'm one of those 'out if state' people and I'm beginning to think that I might not bother with ACen this year despite what I said earlier. I live 5 hours away and I could save myself and my cosplay partner a lot of time and money if we just stayed home and attended other conventions instead. I really don't want to have to do this since most of my cosplay friends are going and I usually book us a room at the Hyatt but I will if thing drag on much longer. I might even tell my friends not to bother attending either.

I also think it's a distrubing trend that nothing has been updated with new information. I could deal with the fact that the website itself is not up if there was current information available on the forum as a trade-off since everyone expects there to be newer information on the forums as a rule. I've been more than patience waiting for updated information regarding everything beyond the dates and location of the the convention. I've waited for seven plus months already and I just would like a simple straight answer to this question...Is ACen even happening this year? Judging from the lack of updated information it makes me wonder.

If this is not the case then could we at least have a target date for the opening of pre-reg and updated information about badge prices as well as some kind of form we could print out and mail off? I know the person in charge has moved and has limited access to the internet but surely there is someone under them that has that information and can pass it on.

#132 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:27 PM

khenemetset said:

Tell us something we didn't already know.

Head of Reg also works for the USPS. Helloooo Christmas season!

Again guys, please have a little patience. If you need to request the time off of work/to take early finals/whatever, do it now. If you don't end up going, tell your boss/professor that you CAN work then when the time (like, the Monday before or so) comes or just go take the weekend and spend it with your mother.

If you finally do pre-reg and your badge doesn't come in the mail, keep a printout of your payment (be it credit card or bank statement) and reg receipts. Even if you don't get a confirmation, print those out and take them to the reg booth. Things usually get fixed that way.

In the words of the all-mighty Hitchhiker's Guide: Don't panic.

PS: Quick question though. I'm planning on bringing my 3 year old with me. Would she need a badge?

#133 User is offline   waterfaerie05 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 8609

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:45 PM

I just read through the last two pages of post and there seems to be a trend. Those worrying, expressing their concerns to others who they believe to possibly just as concerned as them... and those telling everyone to be patient.

Patience is great and really there is nothing else we can do, but be patient about the situation or decide to not go at all.

It just worries me tho and I'm just expressing as much worry and concern as the next person. My sister-in-law who has gone to many a con offered to buy my pre-reg ticket and badge and stuff for Christmas... we expected it to be up by Christmas. When it wasn't she was really worried. She's already registered for a con and she registered a year before the con was even going to happen. And... for the 10th year anniversary you would think they'd want the basic things more organized and ready early so they can do new exciting 10th year stuff. At least, that's what I thought.

I guess all we can do... as it's been said before... is be patient and cross our fingers that when it all gets organized it'll come out better than we expected and it'll be really fun this year to make up for the wait. ^_^

-Release the Inner Fangirl-

"I've laid my memories and dreams upon those wings
Leave them now and see what tomorrow brings."
-Melodies of Life, FF9

:heart: Waterfaerie05 :heart:

#134 User is offline   khenemetset 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 5454

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:51 PM

RenegadePocky said:

Head of Reg also works for the USPS. Helloooo Christmas season!

I would accept this "arguement" as well if the delay wasn't dating back to November. Besides I've worked in retail before during the holidays and I still managed to get all of my other obligations done as well. *shurgs* If the USPS "rush" is anything like that there's no reason for delays really if others can manage to get things done as well.

And considering pre-reg should've been up by now it's not a valid excuse either.

#135 User is offline   trythisoutchiki 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 6244

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:57 PM

I have friends and family that work for USPS and I don't mean the paper work either. He should still been able to do SOMETHING by now.

#136 User is offline   RaDragon76 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 5441

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:03 PM

RegegadePocky- All the more reason for them to have put up Pre-reg before the holiday rush started. When you work in retail or the postal service of any sort you already know (or at least you should) that this time of the year is hectic and should therefore plan accordingly. That's what I do every year at this time with regard to my own job and other obligations. My job is hectic year round though so I have to do that a lot. It makes things much easier that way. So why couldn't the head of reg have simply put up all the necessary forms and so forth before the holiday and the moving began if he knew all of this ahead of time? Why was there no one able to take over for him during this time? Doesn't speak well of the organization of the conventions to my mind and if this was his real job there would have been someone to take over for him until he could return to work or he would have been fired already.

#137 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:25 PM

I got tired of waiting so I decided to call the hotel. It was rather amusing that the hotel employees had more information than we did. She told me that they were in the process of renegotiating the whole contract. Now I can't understand why A-cen would wait until five months out to decide to rework the contract.

#138 User is offline   wildcat83 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 8452

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:54 PM

Isamu said:

I got tired of waiting so I decided to call the hotel. It was rather amusing that the hotel employees had more information than we did. She told me that they were in the process of renegotiating the whole contract. Now I can't understand why A-cen would wait until five months out to decide to rework the contract.

Actually it was mentioned about two months ago that they were renegotiating cause the Hyatt was remodeling or something like that. I cant really say anything or complain seeing this is only my second convention. But i would understand what you all are saying i mean it is January and May is four months away now

#139 User is offline   GDD 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 1425

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:30 PM

RaDragon76 said:

Doesn't speak well of the organization of the conventions to my mind and if this was his real job there would have been someone to take over for him until he could return to work or he would have been fired already.

You bring up a good point here. If this were a real job, then their would not only be alternate employees to take over, but they would have bosses as well overseeing the operation.

So, that being said, where is this person's boss to take responsiblity for their "employee". Who is the manager that oversees this departments operations. (I think the term I have seen in the program book from last year was Section Cheif?) Where is this person that oversees the department that is over the DH? (Section Chief) How bout the person over Section Chief. (Con officers?) Where is anyone with any authority. All I see are front line staffers, I have yet to see a manager of any type comment on what is going on.

Lets say that this Reg DH is having problems with time to communicate. Okay, that is understandable. But, that is one person out of an organization of HUNDREDS! What about the rest of the reg staff? Managers? Officers? Con Chairs? Is this whole con management deaf, dumb and blind?

I apologize if I am coming off as a bit abrasive here. And I do commend most of the staff on putting on one hell of a show. I do appreciate everything they do for us. This year appears to be extremely disorganized. Hopefully, someone with some authority will step up and take responsibility. This is getting absurd.

#140 User is offline   wildcat83 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:51 PM

You guys should really calm down it is going to be a problem. I am sure once they inform us everything will be set and we wont be waiting after we get a response

#141 User is offline   Cherry_Wolf 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:06 PM

I suppose I have been acting like a spazz in the last few posts that I have made... I am just psyched about Anime Central this year... not only will I be able to use my own money, but I am going to be cosplaying and I plan on roaming on my own a bit too...

Not to mention it's my fifth year, so it's kind of like my own anniversary with ACen's 10th. My fifth time going to a convention(always ACen)...

So I'll be patient for a little longer. I am sorry to all the mods and staff for my rudeness and for my attitude, if I ever came off with one. I'll patiently await for pre-reg to open, but I may start spazzing again if it isn't up by mid-January...

quick question for all staff members! When pre-reg is set up, will it still be at the starting price of 40 dollars(45 for the special anniversary badge)? I hope so... if not, that is unfair and a little bit of a scam. But I have more faith than that, so I am sure it will still be at 40 dollars. ;) :heart:
Possible Cosplays-

#142 User is offline   kaoru_myaku_kyo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3359

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:28 PM

...I...don't think that anyone is in a craze at the moment ._.;

We're just expressing our concerns. If we were making posts like 'DUDE, WTF IS GOING ON, GET GOING' then I could see that, but really, this isn't an out of control thread. It's about registration, so where better than to complain/give suggestions/express opinions about the subject?
Anime Central 2012 COSPLAY

Friday: Chrono of Chrno Crusade
Saturday: Allen Walker of D.Gray-Man
Sunday: Soul Eater Evans of Soul Eater

#143 User is offline   Shadow Dragon 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 8901

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:31 PM

This is starting to make me a bit worried that nothing is really happening. I mean i'm fifteen years old, i'm not allowed to get a job, money is a problem. I need to know pretty soon how much i'm going to need so i can ask my parents for some help. Besides that I have friends breathing down my neck for prices and such. I had to start saving around November to get enough money, I can't afford to pay a higher price because pre-reg isn't up. I know people have said to be patient, but hearing something said over and over again just makes people bored, and boredom does not breed patients.
Cosplay
2006: Alucard (Hellsing) -
2007: Envy (FMA), and an original
2008: Misa (Death Note), and Envy - 2009: Princess Ai and Misa2010: Utena - 2011: Utena and American Mcgee's Alice2012: Alice and Shin (Nana)

#144 User is offline   xvirus 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 559

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:40 PM

Speaking on the behalf of my DH(I've talked to him on IRC): please stop getting your panties in a knot, everyone. Its already been said time and time again that the reg DH has been busy with various things in his life. Remember: we're not getting paid to do this, so life comes before ACen(for most people at least :x). Complaining about how "unfair" it is to make you wait isn't helping us get our job done any faster, so just sit back and relax for a while... pre-reg will be up soon enough.
Join us in the #ACen IRC Chatroom, Follow the link for the Java Applet.
Or simply point your IRC Client to irc.rizon.net, /join #ACen

#145 User is offline   DJFLuFFKiNS 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 745

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:17 PM

Alright, here's the deal, let's just calm down on the flaming of the Reg DH. Everything that's been needed to say about his situation in my mind has been said. If it keeps degrading, the thread will get closed.

Now, from what I heard pre-reg and the website is slated to be up by next week this time. You can quote me on that because I'll quote other people if they have something to say about it. Please be patient, I will talk with the reg dh about if we can come up with a way to make this up to you guys.

Now a quick back to the reg DH stuff. He didn't take this job thinking that he'd not have prereg up till now. For the past 4 months, he's been saying to me personally that he's going to get it up at the end of that respective month. It has been out of his control because prereg is waiting on the website which is getting overhauled. Believe me when I say that the staff isn't happy with this/these situation(s) any more than you are.

Happy Holidays guys ;)
Sam Chen - Email me

ACen 2011 - Vice Chair
ACen 2008 - 2010 - Guest Relations - Assistant Section Chief (Industry Liaison in 2009, Programming Liaison in 2008)
ACen 2005 - 2007 - Panel Programming - Department Head (ADH in 2005)
ACen 2002 - 2005 - Live Programming - Staff

Follow me on Twitter: djfluffkins

#146 User is offline   PootKi 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 96

Posted 02 January 2007 - 10:00 PM

Thank you.

#147 User is offline   stelu-chan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 5841

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:36 PM

Yourself as well, sir.

*crosses fingers* T^T
ACen 09: Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Bianchi (Random... Casual... Whatever)

ACen 2010 Plans: Matsumoto Rangiku (Fuku-taichou), Emma (Season/Part One Maid Uniform),
Tifa Lockhart (KHII, FFVII: AC/DoC ver.), Tifa Lockhart (FFVII), Ireland (Original Hetalia)
I wish I could sew better, I could be making costumes ALL YEAR! DX

#148 User is offline   Voltron_Yellow 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 8273

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:50 PM

djfluffkins said:

Alright, here's the deal, let's just calm down on the flaming of the Reg DH. Everything that's been needed to say about his situation in my mind has been said. If it keeps degrading, the thread will get closed.

Now, from what I heard pre-reg and the website is slated to be up by next week this time. You can quote me on that because I'll quote other people if they have something to say about it. Please be patient, I will talk with the reg dh about if we can come up with a way to make this up to you guys.

Now a quick back to the reg DH stuff. He didn't take this job thinking that he'd not have prereg up till now. For the past 4 months, he's been saying to me personally that he's going to get it up at the end of that respective month. It has been out of his control because prereg is waiting on the website which is getting overhauled. Believe me when I say that the staff isn't happy with this/these situation(s) any more than you are.

Happy Holidays guys ;)

I think thats a nice way of saying Sh*& happens and they're working on it all as best as possible. lol

Obviously its not like they want the stuff to be the last minute either, just creates more work.

So I think I'll just have a seat with some manga, grab a box of pocky and chill.

#149 User is offline   neomiroku 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 1692

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:51 PM

OK yay for real news.

I wasn't really worried, more concerned since it's never been like this..at least in the past 3yrs that I've known about ACEN.

and I think I can safely say that we all appreciate the hard work and dedication that staffers put into ACEN.

So sometime at the end of next week likely the new site and registration will be up? I can only hope Hotel things will be up at the same time :).

kill 3 birds with a 3 arrowed crossbow haha(no rocks )
"he is the ONE", yeah the one that gropped my A**!"

#150 User is offline   wildcat83 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:46 AM

See? Just calm down yall. I am worried too, but it doesnt make sense to get mad, it just causes problems.

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users