Anime Central Forums: Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin, dead at 44. - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin, dead at 44.

#31 User is offline   randy 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 7996

Posted 16 October 2006 - 01:41 PM

God is the reason mankind suffers there for it was his fault for everything and if he really is all powerful then why didn't he stop Eve telling Adam to eat the fruit if they didn't eat the fruit there would be no chaos or suffering

#32 User is offline   kahad 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 532

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:45 AM

randy said:

God is the reason mankind suffers there for it was his fault for everything and if he really is all powerful then why didn't he stop Eve telling Adam to eat the fruit if they didn't eat the fruit there would be no chaos or suffering

One of God's gifts to use humans is something called Free Will. This gift gives us the ability to live our life the way we chose.

And mankind has nobody to blame but itself for its suffering. Any suffering I have gone through in my life is a result of my own stupidity.
K-chan (nickname given by ngsilver)
Are YOU on my grilling list??? (Updated 9-26-2008)
Master Chef of the Great Otaku Army and Spam Squad member!!!
AMV Staff ACen 2005-2007, Panel Programming Staff ACen 2008-2012 :)
Maho! - not just a saying, a way of life.

#33 User is offline   randy 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 7996

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:03 PM

If mankind is to blame for suffering and we are supposed to learn from our mistakes then mankind would most likely found out the reason to suffering. Buddha tried to answer the reason we suffer and he thought it was desire and attachment to things but we might not ever know if this is true or not.

#34 User is offline   Misty_girl 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 3189

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:50 PM

I was completely surprised when I heard it off the news, I was like 'OMG! NO WAY! Not Steve Irwin!! NO! NOT HIM!!' he will be missed though by everyone who liked or loved him, especially his wife and kids :(. I hate it when people pass away because it's really upsetting, but I always say 'have a memorial day in his or her honour that way you're keeping the memory of that person with you'. I always have my own personal memorial days and then I know that person is with me no matter where I go or what I do :).

Rest in Peace Steve Irwin, you will never be forgotten and be in our hearts forever *bows*
Misty_girl

Free as the butterfly: Kami, legendary drummer from Malice Mizer and always will be

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users