Anime Central Forums: Frugal Video Needs you Now! Auditions Friday and Saturday! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Frugal Video Needs you Now! Auditions Friday and Saturday!

#1 User is offline   Mr_Invader 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 2700

Posted 22 July 2006 - 11:32 AM

As some of you may know, my first feature films in September.

I've talked to some forum members about appearing in it, and they might unless I find better actors at the auditions which are this friday at the College of DuPage.

Yes, Auditions are being held on Friday in the College of Dupage Student Center. From 4-6. Same time on Saturday.

contact me for more information.

Yes, this is finally happening.

Anyone who has Equipment or Skills that will help keep the cost down will get an Associate Producer Credit. However, we do have what is necessary. We just rather have MORE of what is necessary. Or better equipment.

This movie is being made to help prepare for, well, my feature "Hal Warren's Guide to Filmmaking."

I'm also preparing for another Miniscule budget feature to prepare for Hal's guide. For this I need somebody who can mix an animated character with live action surroundings cheaply. Also, I can't be filming this one on anything but a high quality camera. Frugal Video can be shot on cheaper equipment because it helps the look of the film. This one is different.

Hal Warren's Guide To Filmmaking is going to be Budgeted for a shitload more then I originally intended to. Why? Because I think I should be able to do more with this movie.

I'm hoping to schedule shooting for the following Winter (January 2008). By then I hope to have produced these two good cheapies.
You are all diseased

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users