Ronix's Anime club

#1 User is offline   Ronix 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 1888

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:53 PM

Hi Guys

I was thinking that I would really love to start an anime club. The only one I knew of was In rockford and that shut down when media play closed down I think and I was never able to get there cause I had no ride. I live in a small town called mt morris thats about 40 minutes from Rockford I have no car cause of my disability so I can't get out unless people give me rides. If there is Anyone!!!! In Rockford or anywhere nearby that knows of an anime club or would like to start one Please PM me or post here. I realize now that I can't only be around others who like anime only once a year THAT SUCKS I am so behinde the times as it is and I live alone. I really wanna make some new friends. I met this guy josh on sunday who was working the vid rooms who brought me on to the idea. So How bout it guys!!
Ronix
The Red Pheonix Dragon
And Future Dragon King

#2 User is offline   Ronix 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2006 - 05:05 PM

Is there anyone interested in this?? I'll give it a few more days and see
Ronix
The Red Pheonix Dragon
And Future Dragon King

#3 User is offline   Ronix 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 22 July 2006 - 11:21 AM

I thought that I would give this another shot I really wanna start an anime club. would anyone be interested in putting one together??
Ronix
The Red Pheonix Dragon
And Future Dragon King

#4 User is offline   Angel of Death 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 5455

Posted 23 July 2006 - 02:02 AM

Well i am down in Dekalb but its a bit farther away from you than even Rockford, there is an anime club at NIU but i have only heard that they are very exclusive and uptight, but thats only the word i have heard. I have been looking into clubs, and there are very few, maybe during the school year i can get something going here in Dekalb, not school related, casue i am not a student, but i asume it would have students involved, I'll have to see if anything comes of it though.
'09 Cosplays
Justin - Soul Eater (planning)
Walter - Hellsing - 100% (retiring?)
Death the Kid - Soul Eater - 100% (2 versions see my cosplay profile)
Keiichi Morisato - Ah! My Goddess - 100%

My Cosplay Profile

#5 User is offline   evangelionseres 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 5495

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:33 PM

I dont know exactly where you live.My grandparent live in Mascuttah IL or however you spell it.Its about 30 min. from saint loius.O wait thats in Missori I think im so bad at geography!:heart:
Im just another fallen angel but I'll never stop falling and live in terror of how much more pain I'll suffer.
Soldier of the glomp team:heart:
Proud member of the fly society
Founder of the Pen Pen fan club:heart:
I like someone...they don't like me I think...but I don't know,what I do know is they are causing me more pain than If I died...

#6 User is offline   BebopCola2021 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 3253

Posted 30 July 2006 - 01:02 PM

I totally would if I was in the area. :( I hope you get people. Maybe the local library could help out. I've heard of some anime clubs getting their starts in libraries, and you might get folks interested.
I know it's frustrating. I've been trying to get an anime club started at my school. We're the only school in the University of Missouri system without one. :( I've made informative flyers and given presentations before. If you need any help, let me know. :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users