Anime Central Forums: Signature Reminder - Length Limit... - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Signature Reminder - Length Limit...

#1 User is offline   AnnasTear 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 266

Posted 27 February 2006 - 11:12 PM

Hello Everyone,

It has been brought to my attention that there are a few people on the ACen forums whose signatures go beyond the set limit for these boards. Please refer to an earlier post by Frank about signature length and modify your signatures accordingly:

Frank said:

Greetings,

I've noticed some rather large signatures appearing on the boards lately.  

Please remember that your signature is not to exceed 8 lines. This is including white space lines and other items like icons or code. Please try not to use some of the bb code items such as the "quote" code in your sig as this increases the space your sig takes up.

We will be PM'ing people who we see exceed the limit. So if you see that your signature exceeds the line limit, please modify it accordingly. Thanks!

#2 User is offline   Juri 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 4

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:05 AM

Hello lovely forum-ites!

I'm reviving this topic because I am seeing a lot of sigs that aren't following the 8-line rule. I will be PMing users I see with sigs that are too long. I recommend you change them before I do, because I tend to be mischievous. ;)

Thanks all! I appreciate your cooperation in keeping the boards tidy and readable.

-Julie
2008-2009: Production ADH - Webmaster
2003-2005: Production DH
2002: Newsletter staff

o hay a deviantart account

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users