Anime Central Forums: "Whose Line is it Anime?" suggestions - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

"Whose Line is it Anime?" suggestions

#1 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 6308

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:41 PM

Hello Acen '06! This is Jnkolm, and I have an (I think) important announcement.

This year our crew of 4ish are performing a 'Whose Line is it Anime?' show for all of you. This will be our first time to Acen, but not at all our first time performing. This thread is going to be used to gather suggestions for us to use in our show for the various games we play. But right now I'm going to go into some detail about what our show consists of and then what we need from you. First a summary:

'Whose Line is it Anime?' is an improv show based off of Drew Carey's ABC show "Whose Line is it Anyway?" but with aspects of anime. The idea of the show is that everything we do on stage is made up on the spot based off ideas we are given by our announcer (who in turn gets the ideas from given suggestions), we perform many various games from the original show, including "Party Quirks", "Newsflash", and "Questions Only." We use audience volunteers for almost all of our skits; so if you want to go up, don't be afraid to get our attention.

Now, here's where you all come in. You special special people are to provide us with suggestions for game skits that you think you'd like to see performed. Without you, our show would be a complete and total failure and we'd just stand around like dolts, though that is not too unlike what we do already. The specific games we need suggestions for are Party Quirks, World's Worst, and Scenes from a Hat. Though we'll also want regular scenes for many of our other games. We'll take any suggesstions, even quite specific detailed ones, short of little diagrams of how we should move and talk word-for-word. They don't even need to be anime, game, or anything based really, we'll fill that part in if need be, just tell us whatever you're thinking of. We'll take new game ideas, themes for a game, ideas within a theme, anything you can contribute really.

Anyway, here's a list of all the games I can think of that we've played before, though we may not do them all even in all our shows for the weekend:
Party Quirks. World's Worst. Scenes From a Hat.
Newsflash. New Choice. Questions Only. Living Scenery.
If you Know what I mean. Standing, Sitting, Lying Down.
2-line Vocabulary. Animanniquins. Film and Anime Styles.

Please do not be offended if during the show we do not use your suggestion, as our improvologists (you heard me) have to decide the best suggestions for us to use to make our show great. I'm not sure if Acen's had a "Whose Line" show, but ours will be one of the greatest, I assure you. And if we do use your suggestion, you can nudge the person next to you and say "check it out, that was my idea" and they'll go "oh really?" and that'll be about it, but it'll be totally awesome.

This post is rismackulously long already, so I'll be describing some of our games in another post. If you wish for me to go into detail on certain parts of the show, go ahead and post your question, or send me a message. Thanks again

#2 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:38 PM

Here's a brief description of some of our games that we need suggestions for:

Party Quirks: We select a person from the audience (sometimes 2) to host a delightful shindig consisting of the 3 members of the crew; however, they aren't acting like normal everyday people, but rather they have an odd personality quirk. Example of a quirk- Inuyasha drunk on sake. The volunteer him/herself has no quirk, but they will be confused.

World's Worst: We try to act out the skit of the world's worst.....something, anything. This is similar to Scenes from a Hat in a way..except everything is something that would be a bad idea, but comedic for us to act out. Example- World's Worst Crossplay (an 8 year-old named Cyndi dressed as the Hulk)

Scenes from a Hat: Scenes are taken out of a hat (shocking) and we act them in as many different ways as we can. These scenes are quite diverse in that they can be almost anything imaginable. Fun stuff. These are usually just short skits, taking only a few seconds and are often one-liners.

But those aren't all of our games, a couple others:
Animanniquins: 2 of us act out a (relatively) normal scene, but the problem is...neither of us can move by ourselves! Oh no! (insert cheesy dramatic music) but wait, we call on 2 volunteers to move us around in any way they so desire for us to perform during the whole game. Don't worry though, we still act out all the vocals, we just have to react to our movements so it gets...interesting.

Living Scenery: The tables have turned! This time we select 2 people to be our props, while we're free to do whatever we feel like (in the scene). The volunteers position themselves to take on the qualities of whatever object we may need. This game also gets.....interesting.

If you wish to have other games described just ask, or I'll post them when I'm bored or something.
Whose Line is it Anime? America's favorite tradition since we started saying it is.
Insert Witty Title Here is where we are. I dare you to find us

Whose Line is it Anime? We do the things you like. All of them.

Insert Witty Title Here! Our parents say we're awesome! In private.

#3 User is offline   MaidenoftheMoon 

• Pip
  • Group: Purge for Inactivity
  • Member No.: 4759

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:45 PM

Yea, here I am posting some really stupid ideas! XD (I hope I'm doing this right. o_O)

~*~

Scenes From a Hat:
--Ed finally manages to transmute Al a body. . . a girl's body. (Fullmetal Alchemist; parody idea I've had in my corrupt head for a long time. XD)
--Ranma vs. Kyo (Ranma 1/2; Fruits Basket)
--Ed and Al try to use a compass (Fullmetal Alchemist; automail and armor would screw up the needles.)
--Fangirls vs. each other (Cat fight! O.O)
--Manga character vs. anime counterpart (when the anime creators screw up. . .)

World's Worst:
--"Shipping" (romantic couple. From any anime; crossover, maybe.)
--Anime pick-up lines
--Thoughts during a 'final battle' scene
--Sub (as in, subtitles)
--Anime/manga comparison (ie. the Chrono Crusade anime vs. the Chrono Crusade manga.)
--Battle cries/attack names
--Anime weapons

Party Quirks:
--Overreacts to everything (Like Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist when called short.)
--A hideously drunk/high Yami (YuGiOh)
--Kleptomaniac (Dark, from DNAngel, for example, trying to steal everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING. XD)
--Overly dramatic (nearly any shoujo character)
--Mary Sue (*coughtohruhondafromfruitsbasketcough*)

Animanniquins/Living Scenery:
--A bunch of the worst anime pervs (ie: Happosai from Ranma 1/2, Elder from Chrono Crusade, Miroku from Inu-Yasha, Kurtz from Full Metal Panic!, etc.) hatch a plan. . . an evil plan. . . involving a lot of stolen panties
--Break dance competition between Roy and Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist (I don't know why, but the mental picture makes me giggle. XD)

Film/Anime Style:
--YuGiOh (preferably during one of those infamous "friendship will shine!"/"heart of the cards" rant)
--Hot yaoi hentai
--Final battle scene! (Doesn't matter what anime-- they're always corny. XD)
--Horrible AMV
--Fansub
--DBZ
--Cliche shoujo title
--Pokemon
--Monty Python
--Disney Movie

Questions Only:
--A Bad Guys Convention; ie: Naraku (Inu-Yasha), Aion (Chrono Crusade), Pegasus (YuGiOh), etc. get together to (try) and discuss plans for world domination/how they'll defeat the good guys.

Newsflash:
--The reporters are a team of fangirls
--The reporters are the Fullmetal Alchemist cast (Roy, Riza, Ed, Al, Winry, for instance.)
--The reporters are the Chrono Crusade cast (Chrono, Rosette, Satella, Azmaria, Aion, for instance.)
--The reporters are each supporting a different coupling and fighting each other about it while reporting. (For example, the anchor is an Ed/Roy supporter, the weather reporter is an Ed/Al supporter, the coanchor is a Ed/Winry supporter. . . etc. All Fullmetal Alchemist examples, but it could apply to any anime.)

You Know What I Mean:
--A bunch of different characters from a bunch of different animes get together and discuss the horrors of fangirls, fanboys, fanservice, and fan gatherings like ACen. Also comment on the confusions of cosplay. ("Has anyone seen Ed? No, not that one!")

Finally, if you guys do Superheros or Sound Effects. . .

Superheros:
--I don't really care the names of the superheros and stuff right now (I think that's usually chosen on the spot, anyway), but I'd love to see a scene where a bad guy tries to pass themselves off as a good guy-- and then does evil things when the others aren't looking. Very corny/obvious, but of course, none of the heros notice. XD
--Superheros keep trying to get cards/trinkets to do magical things, but they all fail. (Think YuGiOh, Duel Masters, Sailor Moon, etc.)

Sound Effects:
--In addition to making the sound effects for the scene (like doors opening and guns and stuff), they have to add the dramatic/romantic/action/etc. music in the background. (Just a random thought-- since anime is so musically based, at times. ^_^)

~*~

I think that's good for now. ^_^

Anyway, these can all be switched around, used for games other than the ones indicated-- I don't mind. Whatever is easier for you guys. ^_^ (I probably wrote these up wrong, anyway. -_<;;;;)
Let's sketch out our vividly dancing thoughts
Found in that unreachable place of light
Don't let our words of guidance spill and flow away
Don't fear the changing times

#4 User is offline   PuRpLeMoOn1117 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3520

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:55 PM

OH COOL! I :heart: Whose Line! I will soooo be there! O_O
.............?:::::?..............
.............( __/)...... ~...CHIBI BUNNY... ~
.?,.???`?(='.'=).???`?.,?
.....? - .?(")_(")?. - ?

ACEN 05' - Evil Excel (mwuahaha!)
ACEN 06' - Gurly Zolo (ARRRGH!)
ACEN 07' - Cute Pink/Yellow Catgirl (mew!)
Possible ACEN 08'
- Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight ROCKS! ^.^)
- Orihime (Bleach)
- Princess Ai (Princess Ai. Derr.)
- June (Katamari Damacy)

~*~No. I'm Not Dead.~*~

#5 User is offline   Sakura 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 4790

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:14 PM

n.n Sounds like a great idea! I'm all for it!

#6 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:51 PM

ah, well thank you all, ver' much.

I was not expectin' suggestions for that many games, but do keep 'em coming e'eryone.

On a side note, ours is a family-friendly show (PG I guess, something like that), without much at all in the way of foulness, if any, so all should be welcome to come (even the realleh young'uns).
Whose Line is it Anime? America's favorite tradition since we started saying it is.

#7 User is offline   Sakura 

• Pip

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:23 PM

hm...maybe for scenes from a hat What if Sesshomaru met Envy....o.o Oh god...I see chaos.

#8 User is offline   anime_blob_217 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 3964

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:33 PM

here are some of my ideas that popped out of my head ^_^...
NewsFlash:
-character (perferable a guy) gets scared (screams like a girl) easly when they see a fangirl/boy and they run into things
QuestionsOnly:
-"bad guys/girls" (sesshomaru, sephroth, bakura, ect...) are trying to steal something from a house, then they figure out that the home owner (good guys/girls) was right behind them.... use your imagination ^_^
Any League of Legends fans out there?
I'm going to be Kennen for ACen '11

#9 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 25 February 2006 - 03:22 AM

Actually Ms. Roni, it sounds more like that would go to a game called Weird Newscasters, which we've never had the urge to play, but who knows, we often try different games from the ABC show. Might be wrong though, I've confused the 2 before. If that's not what it was, than sorreh, but I shall clarify for e'eryone a couple things anyway:

Weird Newscasters (I think that's the name): the 3 of 4 performers (1 being a volunteer if we did it due to the number of our entourage) have a little quirk that they add into their tiny amount of newsreporting to spice things up. Typically on the show one person is the co-host and just acts a fool, the other does sports and the last does the weather (though often their field of reporting is barely even mentioned during the actual performance XD if that). The host of the show just acts "normal", in that they have no quirk but try to improv up some hilarity. Least, I think that's how it all goes, wasn't my favorite game but it has its moments.

Newsflash: One person (my brother, the rest of us don't want to do it) is holding a news conference about something amazing/shocking he's done. The thing is, he's the only person who doesn't know what it is. 3-4 reporters (depending on how many volunteers we feel like getting) have to ask questions so that he may figure out what he's announcing, though sometimes we just mess with his head. He still has to act like he knows what he's talking about (it is his announcement after all) in his answers. It's pretty rough on the host, but at least the rest of us have fun :D

And just for the fun of descriptions:
2-line Vocabulary: 3 of us act out a skit/scene (no volunteers, sorry); 1 person is free to say/do whatever he wants. The other two people can only say 2 different lines each (which can be said however many times they want) that are decided right before the game starts. I enjoy it, though it can be tricky to find ways to get your lines to fit with whatever the 3rd person might be saying, but that is part of the idea, so great.

Someone here said a character should be a guy for a certain scene. Well I'd just like to say; no worries there, all 3 of us are guys, and sometimes our announcer/bell-ringer is a guy too (not that they actually perform, but still). This of course means we pick a lot of female volunteers to help out for scenes that need a woman's touch, which is a lot of them. We still pick guys too but ladies; do be prepared to get up on der stage (which should pose no problem, we'll get more than enough volunteers if past experience has proven anything).

Thanks all so far, we'll take all suggestions and throw them on something (though it may not be the game you suggested) so give and give please. You people are the stars, we're just the actors* :P

*None of us have any "real" acting experience, who needs that junk anyway?

#10 User is offline   JNOtaku 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 913

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:35 AM

I'll definitely be there!

You should also have some of these games (there is an improv troupe on campus (Barbeque Kitten), and these games are quite popular):

"Freeze" - A suggestion is received from an audience member as to the subject matter of the scene. Two acters are involved in the scene. At any time during the scene (at least 10 seconds after it has started), a member of the performing group can yell freeze. The actors on stage have to stay in their current position, and the person who called "freeze" replaces one of the actors, in the exact same position. A new scene starts, and the subject matter is totally different (it's based on the position of the actors during the freeze before).

"One Minute Scene" - This game is very complex, but is VERY POPULAR! First, there is a suggestion from the audience as to an idea for the scene. Two actors perform a scene in one minute related to that suggestion. Next, the actors have to perform the exact same scene, in 30 seconds. After that, the actors perform the scene in 15 seconds. Finally, the actors perform the scene in 15 seconds, IN REVERSE!

Quote Game (I'm not sure if that is the correct title) - Before the show, some people are asked to write a sentence-long statement. Before the sketch, the quotes are placed somewhere convienient for the actors (e.g. scattered on the floor, in the pockets of their clothing). A suggestion is received from the audience for a subject matter. The scene starts with that subject matter, and whenever the actors can't think of a line, they read one of the quotes. The leader of the troupe eventually ends the scene.

JNOtaku
"Why don't you all fade away
And don't try to dig what we all say
I'm not trying to cause a big sensation
I'm just talkin' 'bout my generation" (The Who)
The Otaku Generation: Predicted 30 years earlier! Fight OTAKING!

A soldier of the Glomp Team! Member of the Shy Otaku Syndicate, and the ACEN Yakuza! :D My Webpage! My Myspace! My MAL profile!
Forum Daimyo as of 7/21/2005!!! :) Forum Elite (1337) as of 7/19/2006! :D :D :D

#11 User is offline   anime_blob_217 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 26 February 2006 - 10:24 PM

JNOtaku said:

"One Minute Scene" - This game is very complex, but is VERY POPULAR!  First, there is a suggestion from the audience as to an idea for the scene.  Two actors perform a scene in one minute related to that suggestion.  Next, the actors have to perform the exact same scene, in 30 seconds.  After that, the actors perform the scene in 15 seconds.  Finally, the actors perform the scene in 15 seconds, IN REVERSE!

JNOtaku

oh i love that game!! its hilarious!!

#12 User is offline   Sakura 

• Pip

Posted 26 February 2006 - 11:00 PM

I love freeze! It's my favorite acting game of all time!

#13 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:57 PM

Hmm, yea I believe I've seen Freeze on Drew Carey's Green Screen, and that Quote game sounds like something that was done on Whose Line under a different name, can't remember what though. I believe we'll think on it, though Freeze may be a problem since we only have 3 main performers and we can't always rely on getting great volunteers (since we've probably never met any of you I really couldn't say), and that's a game where having more people is nice....if I'm thinking right. Also we like to play as many games as we can and we might not have enough time (especially since we're used to doing a 2-hour performance instead of 1-hour performances). I'll look in on it when I next see our other member(s).

But right now what we really need (since it's the hardest thing for us to get) are ideas for Scenes From a Hat, World's Worst, and Party Quirks (in that order, actually). To clarify (since I'm not sure how well I explained), a good Scene (both for the hat and World's Worst) is typically one that's not very specific so that we can do multiple things with it, such as: What the Cast of Voltron is doing right now, or The Real Reason Why DBZ takes so long to end.

Thank you all for your comments, and I'll be glad to take any more, as well as any questions that may arise.

#14 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:51 PM

I have just been informed by my brotherthat our shows have been penciled in for Saturday at 10ish (A.M.)and around noon on Sunday. I know a couple people've asked me about that, and I also know that it's not set in stone, but there ya go, 's what I've got.

kk, exactly (almost) two months to go until the con. I'm sure you're all pumped, so let's get ta work.
We very much need more suggestions, and I would be most glad to accept them. Anything you all can think of would be great for the 3 games mentioned. I'll take it all. And other ideas would be a nice bonus too. So please continue to help us, we realleh need 'em. Thank you all in advance.

#15 User is offline   anime_blob_217 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:51 PM

eww.. yucky i have a photoshoot to go to at 10 am XD oh well ill be there a little late ^_^

#16 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:54 PM

we'll save you a seat =P

if our show gets material for the 3 games XD(not necessary to do a show I know, but they are my favorite games), but no worries. And hey, catch our other show in that case. Though both'll be different of course.

#17 User is offline   anime_blob_217 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:41 PM

thankies Jnkolm ^_^
i really doubt you would do these games but they are my favs... Props and Sound Affects.

#18 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:56 PM

I'll tell you the same thing I told the Ikasucon people XD (copy-paste powers in full effect.)

I've thrown the idea around once or twice, but we're not sure how well we can do it, since the props necessary (i.e. the ones on the real show) are usually abstract objects that aren't really anything. Not always, but usually. >.> I've considered just watching the show and then we make our own props based entirely ( at least mostly) off one of theirs, which sounds like cheating but it'd still be tough since we have to do a bunch of anime-ish jokes. Or we could create our own and hope fer the best. Who knows.

And before someone brings up Hats...I myself would really like to do that game, but ya need a lot o' different hats, and I do mean a lot so as to get enough to actually use well. And all between our people we have like, 4 maybe 5 different hats XD so unless somehow we got some donate the hat for the show thing going on that won't happen.
(copy-paste off)

As for sound effects, we're batting around a couple ideas {one or two we saw last week at a live show, including dubbing (where someone else speaks your lines)} but I'm not sure how many games we'll be doing as we only have 1 hour to perform, and then another hour the next day.

And I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't re-ask for any and all suggestions for Scenes from a Hat, World's Worst, and Party Quirks, and then whatever else people can offer =D

#19 User is offline   excelMAX 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 1371

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:00 PM

I would definatly show up for this. Loved the show, too bad it got cancelled.
Cosplay plans for ACEN 09:
Negi Springfield (Negima!): Friday-Saturday
Rorona Zoro (One Piece) ??
Random Drunken Otaku: Sunday

ACEN Costumes Past: Nabeshin (Excel Saga in 04), Kabuto (Naruto in 05), Sasori (Naruto in 06), Kimura-Sensai (Azumanga Diaoh in 06), Negi Springfield (Green Jacket) (Negima in 07)

Current Anime Addictions: Negima!, City Hunter, Death Note, Naruto

Favorite Animes of all time: Berserk, Negima, Dragonball

#20 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:09 PM

yea, the Green Screen is no substitute, and I still watch Whose Line on ABC FAM, but I've usually seen 'em all (I call it training for our show, whoo~ lazyness)

P.S. to all, give us ideas please

#21 User is offline   omni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 5659

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:20 PM

I did comedy improv once..long ago ( 3 years now.) It was awesome. I will definitely try and catch the show.
Acen 2011 cosplays

Hungary: Hetalia
Fairy Tail
One Piece

#22 User is offline   Hobbitguy1420 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 6050

Posted 13 March 2006 - 10:39 AM

World's Worst:
new pokemon
admission of anime love
Con event host (think celebrities or characters here, we don't wanna hurt any feelings)
idea for a new manga
babysitter
religious advisor
idea for a new hentai

#23 User is offline   kitkato3 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 5110

Posted 19 March 2006 - 10:17 AM

Scenes from a hat:

-How Inuyasha finally Ends. (Inuyasha)
-When Ed takes height steroids (...think weird side effects ^_^) (FMA)
-Chii's become a real boy! ... or shall we say girl. (like pinnochio)(Chobits)
-The secret life of Chio-chan (Azumanga)
-Shinji tries to get a date from the new girl (he's so shy and dorky! ^_^)(Evangelion)

hope some of this can help? 0_o ... maybe not haha oh well

#24 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:10 PM

ah, a use can usually be found for something. Thank you, and hobbit.

If you think of any more send 'em here too, we'll be taking suggestions all the way 'till we actually leave the house for Acen. We think of specific ideas for these suggestions on stage, but it's these ideas that we use (and we don't know which we use until showtime) and need for our 'host' (the guy/girl at the table) to name for us. The more we get, the better, so no worries- this area is still my top priority.

Thanka, and do please continue all of your help.

#25 User is offline   sango-chick 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 4421

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:07 PM

how about hitch-hiker? it would be fun, give the hitch-hiker a character to play from a certain anime, and they have to flag down the "car" and get in and act like that person. the driver and passenger have to ask questions to figure out who the person is playing or what is wrong with the person without asking outright^^ it would be so hard!!!!!

#26 User is offline   astro girl 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 5188

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:35 PM

I loooove this show, so I'll be there!
[by the way- new episodes are on this week on ABC family]

I'm not so great at suggestions, but I'll think of some soon.
spaceship/eljay/music

intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
[dali]

#27 User is offline   Rude 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 4346

Posted 23 March 2006 - 09:33 AM

I do alot of improv to. I love it. I'll be there. I wish I could do it, but its still fun watching. I love Ryan Stiles on Whose Line.
Scariest moment that I have witness in my life: Watching AfroVash play DDR with an eyetoy.

Friends made at Acen: AfroVash, Mary (sango-chick) , Bebo, DJ(NegativeZero), Twisted, Jessie, Nicole, Devan,Kat, all the Lupin The Third cosplayers,Whitney(inuyashuchick), Christmas

Unofficial Pirate Preist/ Bodyguard

I can steal your money and repent your sins. See I'm not that bad of a guy.

AfroVash and Wolfwood's Protection Agency - http://http://www.acen.org/forums/showthre...ead.php?t=11077

#28 User is offline   sango-chick 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2006 - 04:12 PM

i wanna do some improv!!!

#29 User is offline   Jnkolm 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 March 2006 - 04:17 PM

then give us some ideas =P
and get on stage...we usually give a lil package of pocky to all who grace our stage, though we've yet to think about getting any at this time..

#30 User is offline   sango-chick 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2006 - 04:36 PM

Jnkolm said:

then give us some ideas =P
and get on stage...we usually give a lil package of pocky to all who grace our stage, though we've yet to think about getting any at this time..

pocky??? did you say pocky!!!!! You should know, i perform for pocky!!!! chocolate reverse is my favorite....

worlds worst:
cop
doctor
musician

Also what would be fun is this game:
Two people start out a random scene, the moment one of the audience members sees one of the two get into a strange postition or has a new idea for a scenario, they yell freeze, get up and take over the position of one of the people on stage, and begin a new scene!!!! Its soooooo fun!!!!!!!! Especially when people are yelling 'freeze' like every 30 seconds or fewer its hilarious!!!!

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users