Applications are Due July 15th
The MAPS scholarship program is offered every year to students majoring in Japanese Language & Literature, Japanese History & Culture, and Illustration and Animation. The scholarship consists of three $1000 awards, with one recipient for each category.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Be current postsecondary undergraduate majoring in Japanese Language and Literature, Illustration and Animation, or Japanese History and Culture.
• Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire 2013-2014 academic year.
• Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.
Children of employees and directors of Midwest Animation Promotion Society are ineligible.
3 awards of $1000 each will be granted as follows:
• Rider Scholarship for Japanese Language and Literature
• MAPS scholarship for Illustration and Animation
• MAPS scholarship for Japanese History and Culture
Awards are not renewable; however, students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements. Awards are for undergraduate study only.
For the application download the document form to read about requirements.
|MAPS Scholarship Application 2013.doc||65.5 KB|